logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Taylr2  
#1 Posted : 31 October 2014 08:18:30(UTC)
Taylr2

Groups: Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
Hey guys! May be a long shot but I was wondering if anyone on here would be interested in donating some money on my Movember page? It's my first year having a go at this and I wanna try and see how much money I can raise!

For those who don't know what Movember is:

Quote:
"The Movember Foundation is the leading global organisation committed to changing the face of men’s health.

The Movember community has raised £346 million to date and funded over 800 programmes in 21 countries. This work is saving and improving the lives of men affected by prostate cancer, testicular cancer and mental health problems.

The Movember Foundation challenges men to grow moustaches during Movember (formerly known as November), to spark conversation and raise vital funds for its men’s health programs. To date, 4 million moustaches have been grown worldwide, but we won't stop growing as long as serious men’s health issues exist."

So basically I'll be growing a moustache (and no beard) for the whole month and will upload a photo on there a day to show how the moustache is getting on!

Would hugely appreciate it if anyone on here would be willing to sponsor me! It's all for a good cause!

http://uk.movember.com/mospace/10451369
thanks 1 user thanked Taylr2 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 31/10/2014(UTC)