logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline eo.no  
#1 Posted : 21 December 2015 03:18:46(UTC)
eo.no

Groups: Registered
Ireland

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
In the past few days, my account has been invaded by an external user. I have not authorized this. They garnered my password when another user posted it as my username during an argument. When on my account, they changed the names of many of my artists and released albums without my permission. This has irrevocably damaged my experience in the game, Jana Jourdie has had her name changed to Sade and a sub-par album released while Vivviana Viva was renamed the Romantics and a Christmas album was released. Femme also had an album unauthorizedly released which I was online during and therefore could provide my own title. Can someone please tell me how to fix this before every artist on my account's career is crippled altogether.

Regards,

Echoes, CEO of Elysium Recordings
Owner of New Styles account
User is suspended until 20/12/4726 10:43:05(UTC) EddieMason  
#2 Posted : 22 December 2015 00:22:18(UTC)
EddieMason

United States

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Someone needs to really look into this shit asap. There are many users who invest in this motherfucking game by purchasing points for there artist, And for so fucking long the game moderators have been sitting back making thousands of dollars off of every player or some players. And when a problem occurs no one is around to correct it!!!!!!!! This user done had her account hacked!!!! but no one seems to even bother to take care of her issue!!!!!!! What the hell she has to do to get help around here ?
thanks 1 user thanked EddieMason for this useful post.
kandii on 25/03/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 22 December 2015 02:12:28(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17916 time(s) in 10410 post(s)
The given user messaged me and I sent her to the only person that can help: the admin. Moderators only have authority over the forums. We have zero to do with the game part of the site.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#4 Posted : 22 December 2015 03:25:40(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Where did this argument take place? It certainly wasn't on the game forums, so we probably have no scope for banning anyone as it stands. Also, why were you giving out your password to someone else? If they had your password, and they gave it to someone else who used it, both parties are shits, sure, but it doesn't constitute a hack, really, as you gave someone your password. If they obtained it by other means, however, then yes that would be a serious issue.

But yeah, unfortunately we mods have no control over the actual game, just the forums here, and we certainly aren't making any money off anyone.
UserPostedImage
#5 Posted : 22 December 2015 03:40:58(UTC)
EddieMason

United States

Let me ask you this, If someone has a damn issue with there account where do they go ? There is a help box on the game site when i need help from time to time and i use the box, it says error every time that i ask a question in the help box, Yes the forms do have a place for players to ask questions about needing help. So never say no one should come here and ask for help, if we don't come here to ask for help WHERE DO WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ? And who do we ask ? And yes this game does makes money off of players, On the site when you need points for your rock star the site allows you to purchase points from all over the world through pay pal. So never ever ever say you people are not making money and big money i mean off of these players because you are, Who are you fooling, But as far as giving someone a password, You will or someone will have to deal with the person who is making this complaint, But she should have her issue handled asap from someone in this game. You stated MODERATORS does not handle issues like this. Well who does ?
thanks 1 user thanked EddieMason for this useful post.
kandii on 25/03/2016(UTC)
#6 Posted : 22 December 2015 03:45:32(UTC)
EddieMason

United States

Donate £5 and get 300 points for your rockstar!
Donate $7.80 (US Dollars!) and get 300 points for your rockstar!

Never say no one from this game is making money off of no one!!!!! Because if not you then someone damn sure is...
Offline genocidal king  
#7 Posted : 22 December 2015 03:51:54(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Originally Posted by: EddieMason Go to Quoted Post
Let me ask you this, If someone has a damn issue with there account where do they go ? There is a help box on the game site when i need help from time to time and i use the box, it says error every time that i ask a question in the help box, Yes the forms do have a place for players to ask questions about needing help. So never say no one should come here and ask for help, if we don't come here to ask for help WHERE DO WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ? And who do we ask ? And yes this game does makes money off of players, On the site when you need points for your rock star the site allows you to purchase points from all over the world through pay pal. So never ever ever say you people are not making money and big money i mean off of these players because you are, Who are you fooling, But as far as giving someone a password, You will or someone will have to deal with the person who is making this complaint, But she should have her issue handled asap from someone in this game. You stated MODERATORS does not handle issues like this. Well who does ?

OK, calm down, you're completely misinterpreting what I'm saying here fella.

- No one said you can't come here and ask about the game and any issues you have. Of course you can. I said we moderators have no ability to do anything about it unfortunately. Only the admin does, who erich hess already directed the OP to. If you have an issue, you would need to send a private message to Zigire. Outside of that, no one on here can help you with in game problems because we don't have access and we don't have any power to do anything. I can only apologise for that, but moderators cannot help with in game things, only forum issues.

- Again, I didn't say the game doesn't make money. I know it's monetised and people buy points. All I did was to refute your claim that we, the moderators, make money. Believe me, no one who is a moderator on this forum has any power over the game and none of us make any money from it. We moderate this forum and nothing else, one sub-page of the main game. Nothing to do with the game or any money.
UserPostedImage
#8 Posted : 22 December 2015 03:57:09(UTC)
EddieMason

United States

TY I am going to contact Zigire on behalf of my good friend. And i will have her contact this Zigire also, I just hope and Pray that this is the type of Adm who is on point and who handles situations like this head on. If she has to wait a week for an answer then it will be a damn shame.
Offline eo.no  
#9 Posted : 22 December 2015 04:15:11(UTC)
eo.no

Ireland

Thank you for all of this!
Offline eo.no  
#10 Posted : 30 March 2016 11:43:50(UTC)
eo.no

Ireland

This has arisen again and I must say I'm fuming! An account giveaway post was made on this forum and a user called Anonymous has overtaken my account and is reducing it to dust. This game needs better management and moderatorship.
Offline Lastrevio  
#11 Posted : 30 March 2016 22:34:24(UTC)
Lastrevio

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Uhm... Sorry to interrupt you, but I think I know your account, I think I'm the one who talked to you in the game notes if I'm sure, and yes, someone posted your username and password on the forums and I'm sure there are a lot more people on the account than you and me. I don't do anything more on your account but goddamn, can't you just change your password?! I'm sorry for disturbing your account for a week but I thought it was a free account.
Bands:

Evil Lake: Alternative Metal, Nu Metal, Metalcore, Rapcore, think about some weird combination between Nu Metal and Metalcore:

Influences: Slipknot, Goodbye To Gravity, Linkin Park, Korn, Bullet For My Valentine, Hollywood Undead, Deuce.