logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 20/12/4726 10:43:05(UTC) EddieMason  
#1 Posted : 25 March 2016 00:45:49(UTC)
EddieMason

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I see so many Pop Artist Or rock groups who come up with songs that is fucking Retarded but tends to reach #1 Why is that ? Has this game gone to the dogs ? I think it has. And is this game bias ? Why every song that reach #1 Is either a Pop song or Rock song. I have not seen a Rap or Hip Hop song reach #1 back to back in this game yet ? I have not see a Soul or R&B Song reach #1 yet expect for 1 of my artist who goes by the name of Devante. Rock Pop and other genres has tend to have a real habit of black balling Hip Hop Rap R&B-Soul, And Many artist is sitting back in the trenches and keeping quiet. And i am sick of it, I know this game is called The ROCK STAR Game. But make room for people who aren't apart of the Rock or POP Culture. Hip Hop And Rap Needs to be exposed more. Just like Pop And Rock.
thanks 2 users thanked EddieMason for this useful post.
kandii on 25/03/2016(UTC), Jay(king Vonte) on 12/10/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 25 March 2016 00:55:49(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Physical game or on the forum? We keep the two seperate since most don't play the actual game.

I don't think the actuAl game cares what genre an act is. I may be wrong. Is there a fan base stat?

On the forums,we just don't have many hip hop acts. Well at least In comparison to the pop acts.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 25/03/2016(UTC)
User is suspended until 20/12/4726 10:43:05(UTC) EddieMason  
#3 Posted : 25 March 2016 01:04:28(UTC)
EddieMason

United States

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I am talking about THE Physical game, And come on there are a lot of people who play the game. More than they do the forums. Maybe i am wrong. During my 6th year in this game I have had a very hard time trying to reach #1. But as the years went on things tend to go my way in the Game. But It is a lot of Hip Hop Acts, R&B ACTS. Soul Acts. Rap Acts who is not reaching #1 or the top 5. Why is that ? The ones who are reaching those numbers are Rock-POP Electronic indie And the list goes on. I am a very very seasoned player. Its one thing you cant do is Black Ball me. But when it comes to other acts who is trying to get notice and cant because they are being out shined by other genres, Now that is another topic. I feel the charting is Rigged. And someone is being bias, And i am here to EXPOSE THE FUCKING TRUTH!!!!

Edited by user 25 March 2016 01:06:07(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked EddieMason for this useful post.
kandii on 25/03/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 25 March 2016 01:08:37(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Couldn't tell you much about that. Haven't signed into the game in years.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Jay(king Vonte)  
#5 Posted : 12 October 2020 16:21:52(UTC)
Jay(king Vonte)

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Originally Posted by: EddieMason Go to Quoted Post
I see so many Pop Artist Or rock groups who come up with songs that is fucking Retarded but tends to reach #1 Why is that ? Has this game gone to the dogs ? I think it has. And is this game bias ? Why every song that reach #1 Is either a Pop song or Rock song. I have not seen a Rap or Hip Hop song reach #1 back to back in this game yet ? I have not see a Soul or R&B Song reach #1 yet expect for 1 of my artist who goes by the name of Devante. Rock Pop and other genres has tend to have a real habit of black balling Hip Hop Rap R&B-Soul, And Many artist is sitting back in the trenches and keeping quiet. And i am sick of it, I know this game is called The ROCK STAR Game. But make room for people who aren't apart of the Rock or POP Culture. Hip Hop And Rap Needs to be exposed more. Just like Pop And Rock.

This here is important history. 1 Year before my rise to fame [Eddie Mason The King Of Rap At The Time] stated no “RAPPER” had any back to back number 1 hits. All that Changed with my rise to fame, I brought rap to its peak the GOLDEN ERA. Bringing out more top charting rappers after me, who will never be forgotten. Lil Kim & Hasan still hold the record for not only the best rap album but the best selling album across all genres. At second place is another rap album. Also the best selling singles in the top 10, 9 of them are rap singles.

Javonté Is The Name