logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 30 April 2017 11:48:09(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Artist: Austin Nimmo
Song: "Strength"
Songwriters: Austin Nimmo
Genre: Pop
Producers: Sunny Monroe
Release Date: April 30th, 2017
Album: TBA (2017)
Label: FREEDOM

Brief Background

From the very debut of Australian pop sensation Austin Nimmo in the early months of 2013, until the very early months of 2017, the 18 year old star has made leaps in bounds up the pop culture rankings. Starting out as a youtube star uploading acoustic covers of some of our favorite pop recordings at the time seemed to be the start of what was to come for the pop star. Fast forward just four years and Austin Nimmo has become a bonafide pop heavyweight. However, the rode hasn't been an easy one for Austin to say the least. Leading up to where he is at the moment came with loads of controversy, hardship and even some iconic rivalries that Austin has seemingly stepped away from. Austin Nimmo has also found himself in the front of headlines for reports stemming from run ins with the law, or personal issues that the star has dealt with under the public eye. Still, this hasn't taken away from Austin's consistency as an artist and this hasn't gone unnoticed. In 2014, Austin released his debut album "Fearless", which went on to produce big hits such as "Adore You", "Girlfriend" and "Pretty Girls" just to name a few. His multi-platinum debut album was just the start of what was to come for the young star. With awards under his belt and controversy against him, Austin didn't waste any time getting back into the studio with the follow-up to his debut.

Some call the second album the "make" or "break" moment for stars. It's usually the hardest one to rebound from a debut albums success and living up to those expectations sometimes have ended careers or simply made it extremely hard for artists to find their debut album glory or any glory at all, again. This however was no issue for Austin. With so much on his plate and so much to sing about including a new and wondrous relationship with SYNCO star Layla Sanchez , and the pressures of living in the public eye just a name a few, fans quickly anticipated new music for Austin Nimmo as so much happened within the span of that one year following his debut album. It didn't take long for Austin Nimmo to return, and with big releases as well. After releasing consecutive number one singles in "Real" and "Control" and breaking a record as the only male artist to do so in late 2015, Austin announced his new and mature new record "Unscripted". Released only a year after his debut, the album introduced Austin's growth as an artist even in short span of time, as he took on different subjects that he wrote about in the studio to make a 'unscripted' record that gave fans the chance to get to know to Austin like no other. Unscripted became a massive success and continued to show Austin Nimmo as the powerful pop hitmaker that he was destined to be. "Unscripted" went on to produce the hits "Real", "Control", and "City That Never Sleeps" and even showed that Austin survived the "sophomore" jinx.

Shortly after the release of Unscripted, Austin Nimmo embarked on his first arena tour that spanned stateside and internationally and was grossing hit and made Austin one of the most sought after and wealthy pop singers under the age of 25. This feint was only built up more when Austin Nimmo signed a big deal with Pepsi in 2016 for their "Young Forever" endeavor which saw Austin become the face of the brand. After the tour folded and Austin Nimmo settled down for a bit, in no time he was back recording new music, as it seems the star is definitely not keen on settling down for too long. In the summer of 2016, Austin Nimmo released "Looking Up", a brand new single that Austin billed as a record from the new album but never stated whether it was official, or just a promotional record. More-so, Looking Up was used on Pepsi commercials as part of his deal with the company and it's still unknown or whether or not Looking Up will be on Austin's third studio album. Still, "Looking Up" became a hit record, peaking at #1 on the charts and even going on to become the Top Solo Male Record of 2016 on Airplay. As this was going on, Austin was already in the studio recording new music for the follow up to "Unscripted" with a new single slated to come shortly after summer.

The alleged new record to come shortly after "Looking Up" was stopped at a halt as Layla Sanchez, Austin's long time girlfriend ended up in a near death situation when an unknown suspect planted a device in the SYNCO frontwoman's car, with the device blowing up just two mere minutes after Layla left the car, with the device destroying eight other cars in it's wake. This prompted Austin Nimmo to be at his girlfriend's side at any cost as any one can imagine just how tough it could be knowing someone is out there trying to inflict serious harm on you. The near-death situation was already the second situation with this anonymous stalker and it was very necessary that Austin and Layla take very serious precautions from then on. After the situation, Austin definitely quieted down, making sure to be alongside Layla, keeping her safe as long as himself. Fans began to worry and even stressed the fact that Austin and Layla may leave the business. But luckily for them and anyone who truly know's Austin, it's going to take much more than that to stop him.

Austin re-emerged in 2017 with a letter to his fans published on is official website, explaining the situation, his views, how Layla is and even explained that he had new music that he had been recording, with it coming on the way. This letter gave the fans so much hope and happiness, prompting them to get #WeSupportYouAustin trending worldwide on twitter. In March of 2017, Austin made his first appearance in months, representing his country of Australia at the Westminster Abbey where he met the Queen Of England, and even had a few distinct words with her as she passed on greeting individuals. Some have said, Austin has gotten the Queen Of England on his side as they continue to get to the bottom of the criminal who keeps trying to torture his loved one. In April of 2017, Austin finally announced his new single and artwork entitled "Strength" that was made for pre-order on April 10th. The single instantly became trending topic on twitter and hasn't slowed down since. Leading up to the official release, numerous billboards of the single have been spotted in numerous places around the world just continuing to build hype for the single. On April 20th, it was revealed that pop hit maker Sunny Monroe was the producer of "Strength". Still, no word on the official release date for Strength was announced until the song arrived on April 29th, 2017!

Song Description and Composition

Strength is an official single by Austin Nimmo released on April 30th, 2017 as a single off of Austin's upcoming third studio album that will have an 2017 release. The album was said to be entitled "Young Forever", but it is now unknown on whether or not the album still goes by that name. "Strength" was written by Austin Nimmo and was produced by Sunny Monroe. The song is the first release coming from Austin Nimmo following his hit single, "Looking Up" and Austin's very brief break from the industry following personal issues within his life. The single will also be distributed by Austin's longtime label, FREEDOM, who signed up shortly after his debut single "Adore You" was independently released. "Strength" was initially announced as an official single after it was revealed on Austin's website in the second week of April, along with the pre-order for the single being available as well. Following that, the record instantly hit the Top 10 on iTunes just off the 'strength' of pre-orders. Austin has since promoted the single with numerous billboards funded by FREEDOM as a way to build hype for the single with the anticipating building since this was the first solo single from Austin since the summer of 2016. Back tracking, Austin Nimmo entered the studio in October of 2016 after starting to record his third studio album. With his third album, Austin wanted to continue to broaden the spectrum of his writing, writing about subjects that are true to him as he lives his life in the public eye. It took just a few days to write "Strength" as Austin has been so inspired to write music that only empowers himself, but especially his supporters, and that will definitely be shown within his third studio album.

Austin secretly entered the studio in December with Sunny Monroe after having two previous meeting with the successful producer. Austin wanted to have a record that was minimal in production, but incorporated his acoustic instrumentation as well as a powerful sounding chorus. After these meetings, Sunny and Austin worked in the studio recording Strength and it took a few separate occasions to get the single completely finished. After the record was sent for mixing and additional engineering, the single was officially done in late February. At the time, Austin didn't feel the time was right to release the single, but held the single off until he felt he was comfortable enough and in a safe place to release the single and promote, and after a secret meeting with FREEDOM, the single was officially announced. "Strength" is an empowering record that comes straight from the heart of Austin Nimmo, who always writes music that is concurrent with his life experiences, with every single of his serving a purpose. Lyrically, "Strength" is a triumphant record that encourages all who listen to it, and personally the people who have fallen victim to individuals trying to get them down and "break them" to find that inner strength in their body. To fight against the individuals who try and get them down and to never give up. The inspiring record speaks truthful lyrics about selfish friends, life's roads, and unity between each-other as we go against the naysayers that we deal with on a daily basis. The inspiration for the lyrics that Austin Nimmo wrote have to do with his personal life experiences - growing up, being a celebrity and even personal letters sent to him by his fans who write him stories about being verbally attacked or bullied by people that they know, some even being known as "friends". Austin Nimmo took these experiences and has written songs (Like Strength) to really find a medium for his fans. A way for them to listen to something and feel empowered, feel loved by him and if he could put a smile on at least one face, he feels like his job is being done. His previous album focused more on love and lifestyle, but this upcoming will clearly be more triumphant, and that's clearly shown on Strength.

Strength starts off with keyboard like beats for the first few seconds until acoustics make way to the track, it only takes a few seconds for Austin's vocals to make way to the track. His vocals sound calm, but confident at the same time as he starts to sing about life itself, saying lines like: Those people on the lifestream road are just the tiny little drops/Those selfish friends? That's not really your friends, try to look inside their souls/The only thing you find out is that they really don't have a soul - the production is minimal, making it easy for Austin's voice and lyrics to stand out in the dance-hall like record. Following that, the beat's pick up even more, as Austin calls on his fans to pick their heads up and stand up together in unity to try and fight against this using lyrics like But we're too strong just stick together like glue, like glue/And when you feel that you're falling in two, in two/Pick your head up and show that you're bulletproof, bulletproof/(Strong as Zeus, Strong as Zeus )/Come on everybody. As soon as Austin sings out "come on everybody" the song breaks into a pop, tropical house jam as Austin sings "Oh My", "Oh My" which can easily get stuck in your head. The record is empowering but all the while fun in this slickly produced pop number that is not in the slightest over-produced. Vocally, Ausitn sounds like a champ,mostly when his upper register contrasts his lower and middle register. During the bridge, it seems as if Austin is even personally going on someone where he goes "Trying to hurt my baby? Think I won't go crazy, oh my"/ which could tyrpically be placed with him and Layla and her stalker or his personal fans. It's unknown at this moment but the melodies showcase an excellent rhythmic approach throughout the song especially in the final chorus that includes all the instrumental elements coming together as Austin sings the final chorus, belting out adlibs as the keyboards, synths, and guitars join together until the very end of the track.

STRENGTH

Seeing everything from the eyes of a bird,
Trying to keep my head above the bullshit that fills up the world,
Those people on the lifestream road are just the tiny little drops,
Those selfish friends? That's not really your friends, try to look inside their souls
The only thing you find out is that they really don't have a soul

(Uhm) (uhm)
You can try to break us,
And then make us fall apart,
But the fire in our hearts won't ever let that start,
We will stand together till the end of the world,
We will manage the whole thing on our own,
Just don't give in, and don't give up,
And sing this song from the bottom of your heart, the bottom of your heart

They'll try to break you, break you
All they wanna do is shame you, shame you
Throwing sticks and stones, words that hurt you too
But we're too strong just stick together like glue, like glue
And when you feel that you're falling in two, in two
Pick your head up and show that you're bulletproof, bulletproof
(Strong as Zeus, Strong as Zeus )
Come on everybody

Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my
Find that strength in your body
Everyday they might try and torture you
Take hold of the strength inside of you

I've figured out the wrongs and the rights,
Now I can see the lights,
The lights of what I've always needed,
Let the eyes show you the right way,
Just trust your heart, it won't betray you,
Let go of everything that keeps you there,
And try to find your heaven, it can be anywhere

I've tried so hard to find out where I've been,
There is so much I've seen,so much I've heard,so much I've done,
And now I'm not afraid to take a look in the mirror to see the person I've become

You can try to break us,
And then make us fall apart,
But the fire in our hearts won't let it ever be,
We will stand together till the end of the world,
We will manage the whole thing on our own,
Just don't give in, and don't give up,
And sing this song from the bottom of your heart, the bottom of your heart

Come on everybody

Trying to hurt my baby, oh my
Think I won't go crazy? oh my

Come on everybody

Come on everybody
Come on everybody
Come on everybody!

Beat can be compared to:

Edited by user 01 May 2017 05:23:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 10 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 30/04/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 30/04/2017(UTC), kandii on 01/05/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 01/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 01/05/2017(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 02/05/2017(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 04/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 04/05/2017(UTC), C4AJoh on 07/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 01 May 2017 05:22:11(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
STREAM INTERVIEW: 4/30/17
LISTEN ON AIR: 4/31/17

Now I just want to say that the phone lines are blowing up because this boy...well...man is here. Austin Nimmo is right here in the studio with us! Welcome!

AUSTIN: *Laughs* Hey Elvis, it's really good to be here so thank you for having me. Hi to all the people listening in right now. Hope you're having a blessed day.

A new haircut and everything!

AUSTIN: Haha yeah, I usually get a haircut every few months because my hair grows back so fast! Last year I had long hair though pretty much for the whole year, wanted to try something new. But I thought it was time to get another one, it's gonna grow back in no time though. Watch.

It's been ages. I think the last time we actually spoke had to be like what? Five years ago?

AUSTIN: That....was two years ago Elvis! I had to have been here when I released my debut album. Yeah, I remember being here. Not five years, not that much time has gone past. *laughs*

Fearless only came out two years ago?! Whoa, you've come a very long way and very fast.

AUSTIN: Yeah, that's the truth. Everything moved so quickly that even right now as I go on my third album I'm still like, whoa, life is a crazy super fast roller coaster. It seems longer because I've done so much in the span of just four years, which was my from my debut single, until now that I feel like I've been doing this forever, but now, I'm still pretty much still getting a hold of everything. It's gotten much better though, I've had many learning experiences to I know where I stand now.

It's now 2017, and you've got a hot new single out right now that we're going to premiere right here on the air. Excited? Because I think we all are!

AUSTIN: I'm incredibly excited. I always get the jitters when I release new music. I know my fans have been waiting for something new for a long time and I'm just ready to get back to doing what I love to do. I love to promote and release new stuff, I love to see my fans and everything that comes with releasing new material, and I miss them. So yeah, very much so excited haha.

So let's back track a little shall we? How has the new year been treating you?
AUSTIN: Sure. This year, so far.... I think has been neutral for me. It could be a lot worse but I think it's too early to really tell. I'm just blessed to be alive and breathing. So I can't complain.

With that said congratulations on everything you've achieved thus far. I remember you when you just starting out.

AUSTIN: You sure you remember when? *laughs*. Yeah, thank you. Like I said before, it went by so fast and I've done so much in a short span of time that I kind of feel like I've been doing this for so long, but at the same time feeling like everything went by incredibly quickly. It's pretty crazy. I remember actually hearing you play "Adore You" here years ago when that first came out, thank you again for that, by the way.

You had a great years of success in 2014, 2015 and 2016. Do you ever feel the pressure to stay consistent and do all the same..this year?

AUSTIN: I definitely do feel the pressure but I tend not to let it get the best of me. I constantly remind myself that I have a purpose in everything that I do and everything happens for a reason and what will happen, is meant to be. I naturally stay consistent, like I never really have long bouts of time where I'm doing absolutely nothing pertaining to my music. I'm kinda like always either writing string arrangements, writing lyrics, recording or just playing my guitar. But in terms of releases, there's always that feeling of pressure but I never let it consume me. I kind of just put the music out there and know in my heart that is speaks to people, and people who follow what I do can relate to that and that kind of subsides that nervousness. Knowing you're being consistent not to be successful, but to serve a purpose to your fans.

Probably one of the biggest success stories for you was the announcement of your Pepsi deal. Being only 18 years old, how did it feel to be sought after by such a brand?
AUSTIN: It was huge for me. I never even thought I'd be considered for such a big project but when they approached me.. I was for one flattered, and two, kind of nervous about it all. But I'm excited for the plans coming up for the next line of things I have with them. One thing for me, and luckily, is that they've given me the chance to express my ideas and say "no" to certain aspects that I don't agree with, I'm not just there doing what is told to me. I've got a creative hand in the projects they release that include me and I usually stay away from things that people can take offense to, so no one really has to worry about that with me.

Absolutely. You released Fearless in 2015 and released an album just the following year! How do you constantly stay inspired to continue to work?

AUSTIN: Just knowing that I can use my platform to make a difference and just loving to make music! I've been a music lover for so long that no matter what goes on in my life, I still want to record and write music, and that's why I find that my releases aren't so far apart from one another unless there's a bigger reason for it. I'm always thinking of the next thing, and I think that's what keeps me inspired. I also know there's many people out there who really look up to me too and look for new music to listen to and what not, my austies. They keep me inspired.

You're constantly a staple for the tabloids and criticism, so how do you deal with it all?

AUSTIN: I just deal.....you never truly get used to it but you try your hardest to. I mean, it was really hard for me in 2015 when I was just turning 16, I was a little kid and wasn't fully understanding why people disliked me so much and why celebrities on twitter wanted to say such hurtful things. Oddly enough, it reminded me of back when I was in primary school but it's the damn music industry this time. So at first it was really tough for me and it caused me to rebel, do stupid things because I was angry and didn't know how to release that built up anger, or know how to be a kid under the scrutiny of the public eye. It did more damage then good but it was a learning experience, I learned that you can't trust many people, and I learned to revert that tension into releasing it through writing, and creating music.

Do you ever read something and feel upset by it?

AUSTIN: Now? Not so much. You kind of grown numb to it but it takes a long time to learn how to rap your head around becoming bulletproof to what people say, and I even talk about that in the new single. But before, I use to feel really upset by certain things and I would go back and reply and say hurtful things back. And I regret it, because it's just adding to the circus that people want.

I remember! I use to see many headlines just of you going back and forth with other celebrities, what made you feel the need to stop? It was pretty funny to say the least.

AUSTIN: Yeah it might've been funny for certain people and even the people who said the things about me, but it wasn't really funny for me. I grew up dealing with that, having people constantly target me and I thought as a child, you know, once I get in the music industry it's going to stop because I'm going to be "cool", a "celebrity" and "famous". *Laughs* boy was I wrong. It became worse. But I found a way to just not pay attention to it as much as I did, not be stuck to twitter, and focus on other things. And oddly enough it look a long while to come to that realization, but I'm really glad I did that.

It's a day in age now where people simply dislike you, or anyone for absolutely no reason! I get heat all the time, so I understand that.
AUSTIN: I do too. People always hate or dislike something. But unfortunately, that's just life.

Just please tell your Austies not to attack me, they are LETHAL!

AUSTIN: Haha! Don't worry, they know you're good person! I know they can be lethal and I appreciate their passion for me, but I don't always like the wars with other celebrities fans and stuff, it just causes unnecessary rivalries that people sometimes take seriously.

Looking at your success story, you have also found some important individuals in your life, one being your friend Kato, who we love as well! Many people want to know if you are still friends? Are you?

AUSTIN: Of course! That's family right there, that's my brother. When I was the new kid on the block, Kato was instantly there for me. He's older than me but we both came into the business at a really young age so I know he was able to relate and understand what I was going through. I learned a lot from him on how to maneuver around the industry and I really thank him for that. He's a real caring person and the tabloids and twitter-verse like to say really silly things about our relationship or make up lies about how we aren't friends. It's silly, because at the end of the day we're bros and he's a dad now! It's pretty crazy!

Seeing him as a dad, is just like, wow. Where has time gone?

AUSTIN: Exactly, but he's a great dad. I see him with the twins and it's the nicest thing. I'm really happy for him.

We saw a budding friendship with Jordan Avogandro as well!

AUSTIN: Yeah, Jordan and I were lads some time back. I wrote his debut record for him and featured on it, and after that he kind of just ran with it and I don't hear from him anymore. It's weird, but I see he's doing big things. He's on The New Heroes, I wish him the best but I haven't had a lot of contact with him at all lately.

Like you said with Kato, of course people love to try and pit the pop boys against each other, but your fans want to know your thoughts on that.

AUSTIN: My thoughts on people pitting industry boys against each other? Well, it's part of the business. Everyone has their opinions but I'm in support of anyone who's in support of me. I don't really care to be rivals with this or that person, or form judgments about it because that's what people want. When you become too judgmental or overly opinionated, you just look like a try hard. I just let people do them, and if you like me, I like you, if you don't then....hey. It's life.

Definitely, we agree. Another important individual also happens to be your girlfriend Layla Sanchez, how are things going

AUSTIN: Things are...moving along well. Our relationship at this point is actually stronger than ever. Layla's really the sweetest girl I've ever met and I couldn't be happier in being with someone like her. But you know, due to certain circumstances, things could be better.

I know this is personal, so we really don't have to go there.

AUSTIN: We're already here...

Earlier this year, um, there was a potentially tragic story that developed, and we haven't heard from Layla since it happened, can you tell us alittle bit about what's been going on?

AUSTIN: For obvious safety reasons...I can't really get into detail but basically, there's a person out there who, for whatever reason, wants to hurt Layla. She hasn't done anything to anyone, she hasn't hurt anyone....she can barely hurt a fly. But someone tried to really inflict damage on her, and failed. And now there's people, who've leaps and bounds to get the bottom of it, and it's really coming along. Its just hard to deal with, knowing there's someone out there who wants to hurt the person you really love and for no reason. [And odd silence instantly comes over the studio. Austin balls his fists and looks down].

I really commend you Austin, because it might be a lot taking on something like that, with someone you love.
AUSTIN: It's probably......one of the hardest things to deal with. [Austin continues to look down, without picking his face up. You can't see him, but it looks as if he's on the brink of tears, speaking about the very sensitive subject. You can hear it in his voice, that his throat sounds clogged, shortly before before muffled whispers are heard]

[Whispers from crew: Austin, do you need a moment?]

ELVIS: We'll be back after break!

We're here on Elvis Duran with Austin Nimmo! [applause].
AUSTIN: We sure are!

This year is already turning out to be a good one for you, you met the Queen of England!!
AUSTIN: Yeah, that was one of the best days of my life, I kid you not Elvis. I'll never forget that.

Must I say it's an achievement in its own to be doing that while representing your own country of Australia.
AUSTIN: For me, it definitely was. If you were to ask me what I felt was the biggest accomplishment of my career and entire life so far.... it would be representing my country at the Westminster Abbey where I got to meet the Queen of England. That was literally something that I never even dreamed could happen because I thought it never COULD happen. There's so many people who proclaim themselves as queens and what not, but she's a REAL queen. Like, in the flesh. So to just represent Australia and be there was truly an honor.

How was it meeting her? There was a video of you two speaking as well.

AUSTIN: Did you see I was so nervous?! She's just so historic and important...I didn't know how to act. The advisers before hand told us not to say anything to her, just stand there, greet shake her hand but then she spoke to me and I kind of didn't even know how to respond but I played it really cool, she's so nice. Said some really uplifting words to me. I hope I get to meet her again one day.

UserPostedImage

Now onto your new music! You've got a new album on the way, what can you tell us about it?

AUSTIN: Yes! The new music, it's my third studio album and I've been in the studio recording the follow up to Unscripted. What I can tell you is that I am really proud of whats coming of it. I'm working with amazing people to create a really strong and empowering album for myself and for my fans. So far when I listen to it, I feel such a burst of confidence, and that's what I wanted to do with this one. I want people to listen to this new record and feel like they can't take on any trial and tribulation that they may be facing and I really think we need that in music right now. With so much negativity going on everywhere, so many unhappy people, I just want to make people feel happy with my new album and know they can listen to it and feel that "Strength", and inspiration. Aside from that, it's going to be yet another personal album of mine, I like to write person records. Ones that come straight from my heart and even ones I think of off the back of my head. I know many people will be able to relate to many of the topics coming out of thew new album, I can't wait for everyone to hear it.

What do you hope to do differently with this album than your previous two?

AUSTIN: I think there's going to be a lot of personal growth once again with my new album. There's a lot of growing I've done from my first album, Fearless, to the second with Unscripted, and I think many will hear that there's even more growth musically with the upcoming album. I don't want to give too much away before the album is even done, but I'm proud of what's being made in the studio. I've been working really hard.

Your new single from the album! Strength is out now! Before we premiere it right here, what can you tell us about this song?

AUSTIN: YES! "Strength"! It's an official single from the album and this record here, is something that I wrote that kind of sums of where I am and where I think people need to be. There needs to be a time where an individual finds that inner strength inside of them. It gets tough, it gets very hard because there's people who will try and torture you and break you but everyone needs to stick together and be bulletproof. I wrote this song because I want people to listen to this and hopefully feel that much stronger, I get my fans who write to me all the time about being bullied, and being broken down by people, and it's heartbreaking because I've dealt with this too and it doesn't feel good. I just want them to listen to this and feel that much stronger, that's really all I want. I want to at least try and use my platform to at least make a difference musically for people. For my fans to be able to listen to me and understand that like them, I have to find that inner strength as well with my personal life. So yeah, that really sums up the song, haha.

How was it working with Sunny Monroe to create it?
AUSTIN: Sunny Monroe is the best. She's very creative and very good at what she does. So it was really just a breeze to work with her. Smooth experience, I'd love to work with her again.

Following a song like "Looking Up", what do you hope to achieve with "Strength" ?

AUSTIN: I just want to achieve more moments where my fans have told me thank you for getting them through tough times because of my music. That's better than what any success can bring. Truthfully.

Your sometimes an easy target for criticisms on your music, are you expecting the same with this one?

AUSTIN: Of course! People will criticize, that's just how it is. No matter how hard you try to work on something, there will be people who pay you dust or overlook you on purpose. Even the ones who you think are close to you. But that's just how it is. So I, of course expect it. But I don't really intend on changing myself or my sound for anyone though. As long as my fans appreciate me and I continue loving what I do, I have nothing to prove.

"Strength" is definitely a song that sounds empowering and its good that we have more positive music coming out, we need it right now in this day in age.

AUSTIN: I definitely think so too. But the album will include many different topics as well. I'm just really excited to continue to create music and release my third album. I feel like it's been so long, but it hasn't. I'm just always so anxious to get new music out!

We're definitely excited as well so you can come back and show us all the new music you've recorded. But speaking of music, who's some of your favorite songs or artists out right now?

AUSTIN: I'm really enjoying everything that my friend Eilidh is doing right now. It was a funny experience working with her for the last album on City That Never Sleeps. Also enjoying Dominic Brown's new song, Mandy Williams and her whole story and build up to this new album, that new group LUXX, who's just delivering some really good tunes, and of course Kidd Amaze and Johnny Carter. Really just everyone, I try and give everyone a bit of time, I sometimes hate answering who my favorites are because I try not to be so selective, I know we all work hard.

All these celebrity names and it instantly makes me think of the FCA's. You're up for five awards including Best Male Artist, and the Fan Favorite Award just to name a couple. Are you attending?

AUSTIN: I'll definitely be attending and I appreciate the nominations! It should be a really fun night. Hoping Erica Hess makes an appearance. She's always hilarious.

Seeing that we are running out of time, before we premiere the new song, I want to say thank you for being here, it's been a pleasure Austin! Always keep your head up.

AUSTIN: Of course, Elvis, thank you so much for having me.

Wishing you all the best!
Here is Austin Nimmo's brand new single, Strength! And it's out right now!

'STRENGTH' BEGINS PLAYING AS SCENE FADES OUT

Edited by user 01 May 2017 05:26:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 01/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 01/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 01/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 01/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 01/05/2017(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/05/2017(UTC), C4AJoh on 07/05/2017(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3 Posted : 04 May 2017 00:41:48(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Adam: Well someone got abs I see, haha this is a great song man a great comback for you!

OOC - Love the artwork and lyrics the sound alike doesn't work though
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 04 May 2017 01:30:29(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Adam: Well someone got abs I see, haha this is a great song man a great comback for you!

OOC - Love the artwork and lyrics the sound alike doesn't work though

Austin: Thanks, Adam :)

OOC: Thanks Amy, I'll fix it!

Edited by user 04 May 2017 12:41:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline JohnnyBBB  
#5 Posted : 04 May 2017 04:10:08(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Man
Greece

Was thanked: 1727 time(s) in 443 post(s)
Johnny Carter: Wow man! I love everything about this release! The artwork is incredible, the song inspirational! And the promo for it was huge! Austin, I'm a big fan and I can't wait to hear more from this era! A perfect comeback!

Sophie Brooks: YYAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS KING! The SLAYAGE is REAL!

OOC: I love this! Austin and You are legends! I admire the time and work you put into this!
thanks 1 user thanked JohnnyBBB for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 04/05/2017(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#6 Posted : 07 May 2017 04:08:59(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Lincoln: Hiii!!!! I love the new song. It makes me feel good about myself and like I'm a real strong person. I am strong anyway because I go to the gym and eat everything on my plate but I mean like in my mind. I don't know how to describe it because I failed chemistry in school hehe. I hope all the bullies listen to this song and realise that they are being bad to nice people and will stop! I sing this all the time but I don't sing all the song 'cause it has a bad word in it hehe

OOC: Excellent work here. I can see just how much time and effort you put into this song and everything surrounding it right down to the promotional interview. Must have taken you a long time to piece it all together. You consistently churn out well thought out, superbly structured and in-depth RPs and I think that needs to be appreciated a whole lot more. You know I am not a fan of the sound alike but you take it above and beyond making it a throwaway RP with a carbon copy of an already existing song. "Strength" is a great song in its own right :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline Famouss7x7  
#7 Posted : 24 May 2017 23:21:28(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: JohnnyBBB Go to Quoted Post
Johnny Carter: Wow man! I love everything about this release! The artwork is incredible, the song inspirational! And the promo for it was huge! Austin, I'm a big fan and I can't wait to hear more from this era! A perfect comeback!

Sophie Brooks: YYAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS KING! The SLAYAGE is REAL!

OOC: I love this! Austin and You are legends! I admire the time and work you put into this!

OOC: Awwww! You're too sweet, thank you! I always try to put effort into all the things I do, especially with Austin as I adore the character :)

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Lincoln: Hiii!!!! I love the new song. It makes me feel good about myself and like I'm a real strong person. I am strong anyway because I go to the gym and eat everything on my plate but I mean like in my mind. I don't know how to describe it because I failed chemistry in school hehe. I hope all the bullies listen to this song and realise that they are being bad to nice people and will stop! I sing this all the time but I don't sing all the song 'cause it has a bad word in it hehe

OOC: Excellent work here. I can see just how much time and effort you put into this song and everything surrounding it right down to the promotional interview. Must have taken you a long time to piece it all together. You consistently churn out well thought out, superbly structured and in-depth RPs and I think that needs to be appreciated a whole lot more. You know I am not a fan of the sound alike but you take it above and beyond making it a throwaway RP with a carbon copy of an already existing song. "Strength" is a great song in its own right :)

OOC: Thank you :) I like that you don't let a sound alike be the judging point of a RP. I think thats always good because you're open to appreciate other things about it. Yes it took me a hell of a long time but it's worth it in the end, I like to see Austin progress. Thanks for checking this out and for such a kind comment.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 25/05/2017(UTC)