logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#1 Posted : 24 May 2017 03:54:49(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
UserPostedImage

King's Brawl is a rap competition first but it's still a reality show! Here is where rappers can interact with each other. Things posted here may or may not be aired, be good or be good at it!
thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 24/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 24/05/2017(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#2 Posted : 24 May 2017 04:11:46(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Rum stands outside the door of a recording studio as the producers go over with her once again what they wanted from this scene. When people said reality shows were scripted they were both right and wrong. The "writers" were in charge of giving the show some real structure but the actions and words usually came from the cast themselves. Right now, Rum was supposed to meet with Tyron Stacks for a scene and try to create a truce, knowing that watchers would constantly wonder whether or not Rum would be bias during the show based on her previous feelings. What the GP knew about their beef was tweets and jabs here and there but the truth was, the river ran much deeper. Rum did not want to do this scene at all but she wasn't going to be difficult. Rum had no intentions to be a diva now that she's undeniably a superstar, a check is a check and she was always grateful for one. Being where shes been in life, her only goal was to keep the money coming in, she's worked too hard to jeopardize by being unlikable. Once all the cameras were on and ready, everyone on set gave each other nods. Rum opens the door to the recording studio and takes a deep breath before walking in.

Edited by user 24 May 2017 04:13:16(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#3 Posted : 24 May 2017 04:32:01(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tyron was giving this chance because he was once a rapper. I hated what he was before but he was also tired of doing what people thought was best for him. He was still someone young when he first started to get a little exposure since then he went off the rails doing all kinds of crap and stuff that he didn't care for anymore. When he went to jail there were times where he could have put Rum out there and for not doing that Anniken felt that maybe he could be trusted for not having a pr cluster fuck come down. This was going to be his last spot on TV, if this didn't really pan out he was just going to give up on this, whatever this was. Being just tired and out of fucks to give when they told him he was going to have to bury the hacket on rum he rolled his eyes and thought that Anniken deal again, maybe he should have hurt her givin the chance. Taking a sigh he talks in with cameras already rolling. He walks in a gives her a fake generic smile and holds his left hand out for her to shake "Hey, Nina" he said walking towards her.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#4 Posted : 24 May 2017 05:07:48(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

When Rum walks in and sees Tyron, all she can think about was the last time they met. It threw her all the way off when he smiled at her, holding his hand out to shake. "Boy.. do I look like I'm about to shake your hand? I don't even half-like you and I know the feeling's mutual." Rum says this with a laugh to herself. She wasn't trying to be rude, she was just keeping it real. She plopped down onto one of the swivel chairs behind the mixing board. "Sit down, sit down, we need to talk." Rum pats on the swivel chair next to hers as to tell him to come sit before swinging around in her chair one good time. Once she's facing Tyron again, she puts her feet down and sits back. "So we've been bamboozled."

Edited by user 24 May 2017 05:11:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#5 Posted : 24 May 2017 05:43:54(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron sighed and putted his hand down and shakes his head "You never make things easy do you. I don't even know what she's see in you." he said talking about his conversation he had with Mariko. "What do we need to talk about, cause there is nothing really for us to talk about but if you want me to take a turn at what happen last time, I could show you how it done, maybe have you not wanting to come out for a while and make life easier for a few people." He sat down across from her looking at the cameras that was on them. "Serious though what do you want?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#6 Posted : 24 May 2017 06:06:02(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

OOC: Totally forgot to mention it but this is taking place before the FCAs

"I don't know what anyone sees in me either. People love that I make everything complicated...until they don't." Rum sighs briefly. 4 people (and counting) have walked out of her life and she couldn't help but blame herself. Rum smirked when he brought up last time. She had almost forgotten he was just as bold as herself. "I think I have to take a rain check on that one.." The cameramen were visibly confused, not knowing what they were talking about at all. It was like their own sick twisted inside joke. "What I want is an understanding..between me and you. I know we have a lot of animosity between us," She coughed on purpose. "RIGHTFULLY SO," Clearing her throat she continued. "But all of that is personal and this, is business. I just wanted to assure you that I'm not gonna be unfair to you, that's just not what I do. This is the first season of King's Brawl! We should make it a good one. No petty shit, yeah?"

Offline freestylechamp  
#7 Posted : 24 May 2017 06:16:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

OOC: OK

"My guess is it has something to do you with personality, isn't your twin married? That could have been you on the low with one of these people out here," he groaned about the rain check "If you scared say you scared. No one is going to blame you for being a little curious about what's it's like giving up control, I hear that it builds trust," he said smirking somewhat thought he wouldn't blame her he has thought about it but he is tired of thinking or that and was just trying to be real. "So, no shit. Just business, regarding the king's battle. So that makes you like a judge huh. What if I disapprove can I get another judge to come in and replace you?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#8 Posted : 24 May 2017 07:44:36(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Rum sucked her teeth. "Coke is the boring one, of course she got married first. Who's surprised by that?" She gasped. "Scared? I've never experienced such an emotion in my life. Take it back or we beefing again." She laughed at him requesting a new judge. "Baby, my checks are already signed and cashed, you can do whatever you like, I leave with my money either way!" She glances over at the producers who are not liking this idea of Rum leaving the show one bit. She rolls her eyes. "You wont want another judge anyways. I'm gonna be so good at this, just watch. You're gonna love me by the end of this season." Rum looks over at the mixing board in front of them. "So, you're working on your FCA's performance, right? What you got so far? I wanna see it!"
Offline freestylechamp  
#9 Posted : 25 May 2017 03:19:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Boring, or Less Drama? how many Ada beef and messy threesomes did she have?" he said noting that Nina was involved with a lot of drama even now. He crossed his arms and looked away, as she said she has never been scared, "You never been scared, maybe but never experience that emotion that is a load of horse shit if I ever have seen it. We may be beefing again after this show." He looks that the people trying to hold their groans and protest and smiles a little "uh-huh, well guess what emotion I never experience," he said as she brought of love. He got up and moved his chair over to her and talked about his performance he was thinking about doing. having a scary presentation and then said a few lines about how people think that he isn't worth anything and he has lost it. Most of the rap is done but he didn't have anything about the performance.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#10 Posted : 25 May 2017 08:40:59(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Not enough! Drama gives you character and messy threesomes give you experience. I'm living life, baby." She said without a care, running her fingers through her curly black hair. Rum knew she did the most and that drove people away, but that was just who she was. Her goal was to find someone who could handle that. "Oh my god, it was a joke. I'm dead ass scared of everything, that's why I act the way I do. You ain't noticed?" When Tyron says he's never felt love, Rum smiles and rolls her eyes. "Oh please, I'm supposed to believe that? Everyone has a someone who has fucked their feelings up." Rum watched as Tyron got closer and listened as he explained everything. "Here for it." Rum immediately said. "Here for all of it. Everybody knows you and your past so using it to your advantage is actually really smart. I respect that." She nodded, viewing Tyron in a completely different light now. "I got a question though. Why'd you wanna be on the show?"

Offline freestylechamp  
#11 Posted : 25 May 2017 09:12:29(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Talking about drama to someone who stabbed themselves on national TV? I think I know a thing or two about drama and character, ain't done shit for me." Most of his career as a musician he has been a character and even been a character out of rapping that he was tired of pretending. "Nope, puns and sly words have no meaning unless a under a beat. I take all conversation literal now. He said half jokingly. Talking about love was not something he wanted to bring up, Ever. He didn't have that for people. "I'm not joking about that, that is mostly the reason I'm here the reason for going through what I been through is cause I love being able to tell stories of grandur and beating the odds. What made me get into this was because of rappers like Dre, Ice cube, 2pac that made it out the system and done something with there lives. This is pretty much it for me, I don't have anything else." He said talking about why he wanted to do the show while pivoting from the love talk. He wasn't​ about to get on that subject even if they were supposedly on speaking terms now having someone put you in the hospital for a long period of time is not something to tend to forget overnight and he did have the urge to get back at her, but it was a so called truce until the show was over. Maybe even afterwards​ if he wanted to get a job with Anniken.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#12 Posted : 25 May 2017 11:59:39(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Welp, I guess we're just two different people." Her words immediately made her think about all the ways they were the same and oddly, it made her twitch a little. Rum laughed at his statement. "I guess it's gonna be hard to talk to you then. Everything I say is like a decoded message...every other sentence is a cry for help. Haven't you heard? I'm spiraling out of control." She was babbling on, keeping the conversation flowing for the cameras. She didn't mind it though, Tyron intrigued her, to say the least. Rum shook her head as he spoke, getting an idea of why he still wants to be a famous rapper after everything that has happened. "So you're like the underdog looking for revenge,
hm? I know better than anybody that you can pull it off. Long as you stay focused on what matters. Your biggest downfall was always getting caught up in shit that simply isn't of your best interests." Rum smiled, this one was fake though.
Offline freestylechamp  
#13 Posted : 25 May 2017 12:26:34(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

he laughed at the comment of them being two different people, "Your right, I don't even think I the past me and new me are the same people so no fucking way I'm like you." Tyron has been in front of cameras to know what is staged and what plays to the crowd, after all, he was shooting scenes for his own short film and was behind camera not to mention all the times he was on tv pandering to people wasn't new and he learned how to portray himself from acting for so long. As she talked about how she talks in riddles and how she was scared and was out of control. he sighed and wonder what these people would do if he just freaked out again. He never had these impulses with Mariko, and he really wanted to fuck Aikya and toss her aside but Nina seemed to bring the worst thoughts to him mostly because unlike the others she pushed back. She challenged him to see just how far this could go, "We all have our weaknesses. I can't lie and say I make good choices all the time, but in my case, the worst mistakes turn out to be the best stories." Then he gave her a smirk a head nod and just for good measure a wink just to fuck with the cameras. Tyron does feel something for Nina, but he knew more so with her than with Aikya that it wasn't love, he didn't think it was lust either. Maybe respect, but that was pushing it still. "Alright, are we good, truce for the show and maybe afterwards?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#14 Posted : 25 May 2017 13:10:47(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"There used to be a difference between the past me and new me too until everything happened with you..." Rum sighed to herself but then immediately looked up at Tyron. "Oh but I'm not trying to say you'll end up like me or anything. I hope this change really works in your favor. Good for you! You've been through enough." Rum chuckles when he says the worst mistakes make his best stories. "That's so true. You know something? When you just chill out and talk to people, you're alright." She winked back, giggling. She didn't realize it until it was too late but she was actually flirting with Tyron right now. Who could've seen that coming? "Truce for the show and maybe afterwards." Rum days, holding out her hand. "See? Now's the time to shake my hand!"