logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

74 Pages«<6768697071>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1361 Posted : 09 July 2017 15:46:22(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Payton knew he struck Tyler's chord and he did it on purpose. Tyler started with him from the very start of their stay in the house and even spoke badly of Payton in his entrance video. Tyler provoked Payton the first week into a fight and here Tyler is, seeming to play victim. Since that's the impression Tyler gave Payton, this is the way Payton looks at him. As someone who plots. Tyler never took it upon himself to really clear the air with Payton, in fact, Tyler always came across as someone who plots things and stirs the pot and Payton knew that, no body how much Tyler seemed to play like this "good, wholesome person", to Payton, he saw right through it. Payton laughs in the pool, the way Tyler reacted after a simple question was honestly humerous to Payton and even more funny when he stormed into the house. He didn't know what that was all about, all he did was just ask a question. Payton hunches and relaxes in the pool. "Dat guy in his FEELINS rite now!" Payton says with a laugh. Payton was so unbothered, this was no reason for him to even get angry and start something. He already threw a bowl over the guys head for Christ sake. In this instance, Tyler just made himself seem like he was hiding something even more, over how defensive he got when asked. The tables have turned now and it's Payton that has gotten into Tyler's head.

Edited by user 09 July 2017 15:50:18(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Famouss7x7  
#1362 Posted : 09 July 2017 16:00:55(UTC)
Famouss7x7

When Payton heard Liyah call him, he gets out of the pool, dries off and heads inside to find her. He was pretty pissed that she was up for elimination, along with his cousin. Either way, whoever left would leave Payton upset. When he sees her he smiles. "Damn Yeo...diss mite b ya lastttt nite.." He says with a frown on his face. "U promize u gon hit me up outta heah?" Payton says looking at her. He genuinely didn't want them to lose contact when she left. They've known eachother for years but were always doing different things so they never made time for eachother. Payton at least wanted that to change when this was all over.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#1363 Posted : 09 July 2017 16:08:14(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Of course. I swear I will this time." Liyah smiles back at him. "I thought I heard some yellin...what's up? You aight?" She grabs his hand and leads him to the living room where they would be alone, or at least away from everyone else.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Famouss7x7  
#1364 Posted : 09 July 2017 16:17:00(UTC)
Famouss7x7

"Dats wah I'm talkin bout!" He says with a smile, hoping she kept her word. When they headed to the living room area and she asked about what happened Payton scoffed and laughed. "Yeahhhhh I'm gucci, ain nun waz gon happen tuh meh. Dat guy in his bag rite now doe...he crackin unda pressha. He tite cuz he kno I kno he a fraud. He ain bout it". Payton really didn't care how upset Tyler was and wasn't getting a reaction out of Payton this time, he knew that's what Tyler wanted and instead Tyler was the one reacting and storming off after Payton got to him. He just held Liyah's hand as well. "Wah bout you? U ite?"

Edited by user 09 July 2017 16:19:18(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#1365 Posted : 10 July 2017 10:32:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19140 time(s) in 7602 post(s)
BIG BROTHER HOUSE, THIS IS CHRISTOPHER. YOU ARE LIVE ON AIR SO PLEASE DO NOT SWEAR. LIYAH & REUBEN, THE PUBLIC HAVE BEEN VOTING FOR THE HOUSEMATE THEY WOULD LIKE TO EVICT. THE VOTES HAVE BEEN COUNTED AND VERIFIED. I CAN NOW REVEAL THAT THE FIFTH PERSON TO BE EVICTED FROM THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE WITH 75% OF THE VOTE IS...

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 10/07/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1366 Posted : 10 July 2017 14:20:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17925 time(s) in 10417 post(s)
Hearing liyah's name was a relief to Gretchen. She knew liyah would be ok out there and not think everyone hated her. Gretchen hadn't spoken a lot to liyah,but seemed very sweet. She and Nina were sitting by the grill and having a night cap before bed.

Nina: well, there goes the one girl in the house who's getting the sex,love.

Gretchen: I guess it is up to Sabina and Tatiana now.

Nina: just Tatiana. I can't see Sabina being one to have sex on TV. She has.... dignity,love.

Gretchen: I think tati does too.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 10/07/2017(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#1367 Posted : 11 July 2017 03:01:20(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tyler was happy Reuben wasn't knocked out yet. Sure he was a little sad hearing that Liyah was going as she was one of the few people he had a chance to sit down and talk to her about stuff. He was now playing catch with a ball that he found on the table playing catch while thinking about what he was going to do as far as living here with payton cause in his mind he was done.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1368 Posted : 11 July 2017 03:15:22(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Reuben is saddened to see Liyah go but he can't help but feel overjoyed at the fact that he is staying for a few more days at the least. He walks over to Tyler with two bottles of cold water, offering one out to him. "Hello Tyler."
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#1369 Posted : 11 July 2017 03:53:22(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyler perked up when he saw Reuben, "Yo, I'm your still here and I bet everyone else is too." He took the bottle from Reuben. "What do you have planned for today?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1370 Posted : 11 July 2017 04:23:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Reuben smiles "Aw thank you Tyler. It's sad seeing Liyah go...but I am happy to still be here. I love this place." When Tyler asks him what he has planned, he shrugs and runs a hand through his hair. Big Brother pretty much has them all trapped. There's not much to do. "Maybe play some table tennis in the game room later...and ask Payton for a smoke. What about you, Tyler?"
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#1371 Posted : 11 July 2017 04:36:19(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyler raised his eyebrow as he heard how much Reuben liked this place, "Well that's cool, I bet it is because their is someone here that makes this place so special." he said thinking how nice it was to find someone that you could really like and spend tim with on here. "I'm probably going to write some scripts and what not try not to bump into payton cause we don't mix well," he then sits up and looks at Reuben more seriously "Let me ask you, do you think I'm trying to get inbetween you and sabina, by talking to you about it cause if I make you feel uncomfortable you can tell me, I'm not going to get mad or anything."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1372 Posted : 11 July 2017 04:42:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh that is cool! What kind of script you do, Tyler?" Reuben asks with a friendly smile. He had no idea that Tyler was one for creative writing. He always thought of him as more of a blogger and media personality. When Payton's name is brought up, he feels a little awkward. The last thing he wants to do is talk about his cousin behind his back. Still, he can see that the entire situation with Payton and his temper is making Tyler feel uneasy. "Payton just try to look out for me but I don't think you are trying to get in between me and Sabina. The questions...they uh...they do make me feel uncomfortable though. I just...I not like talking about Sabina when I am not even sure what we are." Reuben isn't great at the dating game so he really isn't sure of the rules and where everyone stands. The last thing he wants is to annoy Sabina by the slip of his tongue. He wouldn't want to say one thing while Sabina thinks another.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#1373 Posted : 11 July 2017 05:11:18(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I write all kinds of things being young and a start up you writing all the time and hopefully something sticks, where it be a comedy, drama, suspense, action, something that people can get." Tyler looks at Reuben as he told him about his stands on how embarrassing it was to talk about Sabina "Okay, I won't talk about that. I didn't want to put you in embarrassing spots. Remember to not let fear get in the way of a good thing though." He wasn't about to bring up payton cause he was just tired of dealing with him. "Yep, I write stuff being a blogger and writing your material is what makes you stay around until stuff better comes around. Aren't you a model?" he ask thinking at he saw him with a modeling agency.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1374 Posted : 11 July 2017 06:34:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"That's cool, Tyler. Could I maybe read some of your stuff some time...if you don't mind?" Reuben asks with a sweet smile. When Tyler brings up the situation with Sabina, he nods knowing that he's right about not letting fear getting in the way. "Thanks, friend." Reuben opens up his bottle of water and takes a sip. When asked if he's a model, Reuben isn't sure how to answer. He does a few professional shoots for friends but isn't a "real" model. He doesn't wish to sound conceited. "Uh...not a model. I just do some photos for friends. I wear some of their designs but I am not with an agency or get paid. I signed with Dahlhouse before coming here though so maybe they get me real modelling job one day? I focus more an acting and I want do music too."
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#1375 Posted : 11 July 2017 06:42:38(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"You can read it if you want but try to be nicer than kyle was. He looked at my stuff and was pretty blunt," he said to try and joke with his reading "that was a joke, he was fair with it and you can be too." he looked at Reuben and he could see the wheels turning in his head about how to answer the question of being a model, "Hey, if you want to go do something don't let anyone stop you be it singing, acting, or modeling, just have fun with what your doing and have people feel that fun. What kind of music you plain putting out there? what has influence you?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1376 Posted : 11 July 2017 08:02:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina skips out of the kitchen and winds up for a pitch.
she lobs an avocado which nails gretchen in the head.
gretchen,who was sort of staring off into space while rocking in a hammock dramatically falls on the ground and starts gasping for air.

"the fuck is wrong with you,love?" nina laughs,standing over top of gretchen.

"you scared the shit out of me!" gretchen yells,throwing the now smooshed avocado at nina. nina deftly dodges it and the lump of green mush hits the windows and squeaks as it slowly runs down the glass.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1377 Posted : 11 July 2017 08:19:07(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Paytons walks over and joins his cousin Reuben, he gives him a handshake and a friendly hug, he shoots Tyler a rather nasty look though. "Waddup cuzzo!"

Sabina walks to the kitchen and sees Gretchen and Nina. "Cooking, Nina?" Sabina says with a small grin.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1378 Posted : 11 July 2017 08:26:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"no,not really,love." nina cheerfully giggles to sabina. " just tenderizing the avocado in case anyone wants guacamole." she shakes her head distastefully. "i dont like it,but maybe i could win brownie points with someone who does."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#1379 Posted : 11 July 2017 08:27:56(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyler back up so they can gave their space while he gives Payton the middle finger before leaving to go write and try to be creative

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1380 Posted : 11 July 2017 08:34:21(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Hmmm maybe I am not best person to give it a review. I don't want to hurt your feelings if it is...not the best." Reuben chuckles. He's not the type to be critical of someone. He'd find something positive to say even if it was the worst thing he had ever set his eyes upon. "The music I want to make is very influenced by Spanish artists. I want to bring the sounds of Puerto Rico to everyone!" Reuben smiles.

He can already feel the awkward atmosphere when Payton comes over. It effectively ends his conversation with Tyler. "Hello, P! I am good, thanks. You?"
UserPostedImage