logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

74 Pages«<6970717273>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#1401 Posted : 20 July 2017 14:20:33(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
nina breathes a sigh of relief when she hears this is coming to a head. its not that she hasnt had fun,but the kind of fun she wants to have...well,she cant have it here..at least with these people. " thank god,love. i have been going bonkers in here. when i get out of here,mikki wont be able to feel her legs for a bloody week!" nina says with a devilish smirk and flops back onto the bed

"really? i am looking to win. ive been kinda lurking in the shadows. popping out to say hey from time to time." gretchen muses. at first she didnt care if she won or not,but she lasted longer than she expected. so now winning seemed very appealing. " dont you want to beat erica's record?" gretchen asks before sitting cross legged.

"fuck no. payton has this won. i couldnt care less if i won,love. erica had to deal with fighting and fucking...it just wouldnt be the same sort of challenge." nina says almost sadly
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1402 Posted : 22 July 2017 07:25:01(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Payton was seen smoking one of his last three joints in the outside area. He had a great time in the CBB house and didn't want it to end just yet. He took a big pull and exhaled as he waited around for eliminations.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline BrownSugar  
#1403 Posted : 22 July 2017 08:20:10(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Reuben heads over to Payton and sits down next to him, putting an arm around his little cousin. He too is feeling the nerves of the impending eviction. While Big Brother may feel like a trap to some, Reuben really enjoys being here with these people. "Hey cuz!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#1404 Posted : 22 July 2017 09:05:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina calmly turned over the hot dog she was grilling. she didnt find it rude to grill just her own hot dog. these people were all grown,so if they wanted a hot dog? they would cook their own. she nods as the hot dog makes a satisfying sizzle on the grill.

gretchen sat on one of the lawn chairs,drinking what could be her last bottle of vodka in the house. she sighs a little and looks around the place. she just knew she was going to be going home this weekend. all the nudity and dressing up couldnt save her now. she had accepted her fate and broke out the one outfit she was saving for when she finally was up for eviction. the outfit was erica's favorite and had seen more than its share of use : Juliette starling from lolipop chainsaw.

nina smirked at gretchen and called over, "so should i start throwing hot dogs at your face,love? you know,make you feel at home in that outfit? sexy cheerleader?! i expected something a little more....i dunno,nerdy."

"its erica's favorite." gretchen shrugs. "they wouldnt let me on the plane with the chainsaw." she says grumpy like
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1405 Posted : 22 July 2017 09:10:23(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Payton sees his cousin and smiles at him. If it's one thing he really enjoyed, it was spending time with his cousin in the house. "Wadup cuz? U tryn smoke or nah?" He says offering some of the joint to Reuben. "I'm ite bruh. You?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline BrownSugar  
#1406 Posted : 22 July 2017 09:28:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah...thank you," he says as he takes the joint from Payton. After taking a drag from it, he tilts his head back and exhales while looking up into the little patch of sky they can see in this walled-off garden. "I am a little nervous. Lot of people going and then it is final next week. Don't want to say goodbye to people, you know?"
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#1407 Posted : 22 July 2017 09:59:49(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

BIG BROTHER HOUSE, THIS IS CHRISTOPHER. YOU ARE LIVE ON AIR SO PLEASE DO NOT SWEAR. GRETCHEN, NINA, PAYTON, REUBEN, SABINA, TATIANA & TYLER, THE PUBLIC HAVE BEEN VOTING FOR THE HOUSEMATE THEY WOULD LIKE TO EVICT. THE VOTES HAVE BEEN COUNTED AND VERIFIED. I CAN NOW REVEAL THAT THE SIXTH PERSON TO BE EVICTED FROM THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE WITH 33.33% OF THE VOTE IS...

THE VOTING LINES HAVE NOW RE-OPENED: CLICK HERE TO VOTE
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 22/07/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1408 Posted : 22 July 2017 10:16:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina is now eating her hot dog. she gives a little shrug when the name of tatiana is announced. "aww. she was kinda nice,love." nina observes with a frown.

"yeah...she was. i think we were really hitting it off. gretchen says thinking of what could have been.

"yup. she was the one who probably would have drunkenly made out with you. tell me you couldnt see that." nina says,elbowing gretchen.

"what?! " gretchen laughs,playfully shoving nina. "you know im saving myself for the woman i share a bed with." she says giggling.

"i bet we blue balled everyone by not even so much as kissing. " nina says,smirking to the camera.

"we arent out of here,yet." gretchen says to the same camera and winking.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#1409 Posted : 22 July 2017 13:03:10(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tyler looked somewhat sad as Tatiana was gone but this was a game and it was getting down to people that he built a connection with, and Payton. "At least now Kyle can see what's up for real though I think she wouldn't give him the time now that she isn't here." He said to no one in particular. As he got to Gretchen and Nina he overhead them talking about being here so he wanted to make a joke knowing that they wouldn't take it seriously. "What you mean to tell me y'all still here. I still haven't forgotten Gretchen not liking batman that's grounds for at least one vote in my book. You lucky you can make good costumes. Otherwise," he said shaking his fist. "Really I feel like I going to miss everyone. Maybe even Payton? Or that Mike be the boredom and liquor talking."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1410 Posted : 22 July 2017 13:31:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"batman fucking sucks!" gretchen yells,clenching both fists are her side. she could see many sides of many subjects,but this was one she couldnt budge one. " he has no super powers. hes just a nut in a costume with a shitload of money. donald trump could be batman if he wished." she quips,crossing her arms in triumph. there was something most people agreed on,and thats the fact donald trump sucks. unless they were right wing nutjobs,in which gretchen didnt like them anyways,so their opinons didnt matter
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#1411 Posted : 23 July 2017 02:54:59(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Today was saturday but Tyler was just aloof drifting through the pool floating. "Man I been here a long time," he said to himself but it was outloud. He was in his swimming trunks with his eyes closed thinking about what was happening on the outside. this somewhat felt like a high end prison.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1412 Posted : 23 July 2017 07:15:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina busies herself by grilling another hot dog. She had become pretty adept at this grilling thing. " I need my own bloody tv show." She muses to herself before turning to the camera and using her best announcer voice. " Right. So we turn the hot dog periodically so they don't get burned. Nobody likes their Weiner getting scorched. Well,Billy Holmes might. But that's another story for another time,loves."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#1413 Posted : 23 July 2017 07:20:32(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyler chimed in on Nina Hotdog comment as he was getting hungry while floating around in the pool. "Say what you want but once to have a burnt hot dog, you will know when to get to that sweet spot. It takes a certain individual to like burnt hot dogs....Not like that is wrong or anything but she open."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1414 Posted : 23 July 2017 07:32:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"ew" Nina grimaces. " Burned hot dogs are gross. And it's bad for you. I care,Tyler. I care and about you and your well being."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#1415 Posted : 23 July 2017 08:09:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyler beaning as peaceful and calm mind as he could be had to laugh a little. Out of everyone in the house, him and Nina have spent the most time together. "Lies you don't care about me or my family's idea that dogs need to be a little black. whatever that means, I don't mind going raw dog if I'm hungry. Now I'm going to meditate, Kyle told me while he was here to let the stress and whatever holds you have to let go and follow the current. And since there isn't anyone around I can pee in here no one will know. " He then sinks in the water getting prepared to hold his breath once again.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1416 Posted : 23 July 2017 08:53:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i care a little bit! i wouldnt stand by and watch you die....unless it was really funny. then i might." nina raises an eyebrow and smirks at tyler. "waaaait. are we still talking hot dogs,love? " she askss with a laugh. in a way she really was going to miss being in the house. the endless flirtatious fun was nice. nina slowly eats her hot dog as tyler mentions peeing in the pool. "im sure pee is probably the cleanest thing thats been in that pool. wait...are you peeing right now? lets make this weird,love." nina says,propping her head in her hands and maintaining vigorous eye contact.

"meditation is great! thats how i maintain and not bludgeon everyone to death in their sleep." gretchen brightly pipes up.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1417 Posted : 23 July 2017 09:03:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Reuben sits outside in the garden wearing a white, oversized hoodie, some jeans and shoes. He's all ready to go should his name be called out in an hour.
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#1418 Posted : 23 July 2017 10:05:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

BIG BROTHER HOUSE, THIS IS CHRISTOPHER. YOU ARE LIVE ON AIR SO PLEASE DO NOT SWEAR. GRETCHEN, NINA, PAYTON, REUBEN, SABINA & TYLER, THE PUBLIC HAVE BEEN VOTING FOR THE HOUSEMATE THEY WOULD LIKE TO EVICT. THE VOTES HAVE BEEN COUNTED AND VERIFIED. I CAN NOW REVEAL THAT THE SEVENTH PERSON TO BE EVICTED FROM THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE WITH 44.44% OF THE VOTE IS...

THE VOTING LINES HAVE NOW RE-OPENED: CLICK HERE TO VOTE
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1419 Posted : 23 July 2017 10:19:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

gretchen hears her name and her bottom lip starts quivering. since she wasnt the one evicted yesterday,she had thought she stood a good chance to win. hearing her name now was very unexpected. "but...but i like it here." she whimpers.

"you ok,love?" nina asks her. it was going to suck not having her sleeping buddy and partner in crime in the house.

"yeah." gretchen says,letting her pom poms drop to the floor. "i knew i should have went with vegeta. nobody fucks with vegeta." she says with a laugh. she gives nina a tight hug,shaking her from side to side. "im going to miss you sooooooo much!" she squeals like she is being executed or something.

nina hugs her back and kisses her cheek. "we live together,you silly goose."

"oh yeah." gretchen says,booting a pom pom into the pool. "see you at home. but um....knock first. i have lots of fucking to do and may not be done by the time you get home." she giggles and heads upstairs to pack her stuff. she neatly folds all of her clothes and zips up her suitcase.

back downstairs,gretchen hugs the remaining housemates goodbye,trying to hold back tears.
gretchen stands with her suitcase and a bottle of big brother brand vodka. "fuck it,this is coming with me as a souvenir. ok. big brother! i saw how chris hudson came for other girls who like girls...i am NOT about that!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 23/07/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1420 Posted : 23 July 2017 12:37:36(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Sabinas was actually sad Gretchen was going home. Although she had a bad moment with her, she thought Gretchen was great. Sabina realized it was getting to the wire now. There were only 5 members left. She felt so proud of herself for actually getting through all this time. She sighed and went outside, evictions were becoming more and more nerve wrecking.

"DAMNNNNNNNNNB GRETCHIE OUT?!! BRUHHHHH" Payton says loudly as he sat in the living room. He made it to the top 5. He thought it was time to celebrate. He grabbed some vodka and downed it. "WE STILL IN DIZZZZ BISHHHH!" Payton yelled out before drinking some more. He had two more joints left and that was It. So he decided not to smoke until the morning.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage