logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mebeme101  
#1 Posted : 26 July 2017 08:51:03(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Welcome to SZ's single celebration party held in the home of Layla Sanchez this was the house she'd stay in on her own when she'd be in Miami the house is currently hosting a couple teens all friends of the young boys of SZ they went to school with the boys had decided to invite both personal friends and friends of their older sister Layla the inside is set up with a stage for karaoke with multiple mics there is also a keg set up in a corner of the house furniture has been moved around and covered in plastic all fragile items were put away in case things got too exciting in the kitchen a wide variety of liquor can be seen on the counters the boys clearly went all out and didn't budget themselves as it seems to be the more high end liquor some might wonder how the boys even got the alcohol in Miami at the age of 18 the obvious answer being a fake I.D there also snacks all around the counters and outside are two pool areas outside of Layla's house one on the first floor and one on the third the pool area downstairs seems dark meanwhile the one upstairs is lit up with chairs and even more drinks out there there's also a ping pong table out there with cups set up for beer pong some high quality speakers for music and even more snacks the boys had also finished barbecuing today and there was pizza inside so food was definitely not a problem there were also a few people hired to serve on the guests today outside and inside Layla had allowed the boys to go all out in order to really get to celebrate the release of their debut single

Currently playing "DO MY OWN" BY CHAELIN

Jason and Aaron can be seen outside on the third floor chilling out near the pool with a few friends Jason who is wearing the white t-shirt can be seen holding an alcoholic drink while Aaron who is wearing the darker t-shirt has a cup of soda

Meanwhile Layla can be seen inside snacking on chips as she waits for more of the guests to arrive

ooc: click names to see outfits
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
kandii on 26/07/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 26/07/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 26/07/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 26/07/2017(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine2.0  
#2 Posted : 26 July 2017 09:15:24(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Was thanked: 241 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Lexi arrives to the party wearing a white crop top, which showed off her abs perfectly, and black jeans. She sees Layla over by the snacks when she walks in and smiles excitedly at her as she walks over. "Heeeey girl!"
DominicBrown|BrielleNielsen|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|J.A.S.M.Y.N|JordanSnow|DerekRamirez|AllyHansen|EthanKnight|AriaKingsley

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine2.0 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 26/07/2017(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#3 Posted : 26 July 2017 09:20:39(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

After Layla hears a familiar voice she stands up and runs over and gives her friend a huge hug "Heyyy hows it going?" Layla asks over the music "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" She asks before taking eating another potato chip
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#4 Posted : 26 July 2017 09:23:23(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
"And that's when I said, 'sex and gender are TWO different things. You know What she said?" Dae said as he walked in with his twin sister, Misu. He was ranting about gender ambiguity yet again.

Misu shrugged, rolling her eyes. "Dae, I don't really care. Soooo sorry!"

Dar stopped in his tracks, looking at Misu sideways. Seconds later, an argument in Korean started.
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 26/07/2017(UTC)
#5 Posted : 26 July 2017 09:28:23(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Lexi hugs her back. "I'm great! How are you," she asks loudly as she had to speak up over the music. Lexi looks at the snacks and drinks. "Um sure. I'll have a soda and probably some chips." She takes a handful of chips and starts to eat a couple. "Where are your bros?"
DominicBrown|BrielleNielsen|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|J.A.S.M.Y.N|JordanSnow|DerekRamirez|AllyHansen|EthanKnight|AriaKingsley

UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#6 Posted : 26 July 2017 09:41:04(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla smiles when she hears Lexi's doing well "Good, good just praying nothing breaks or gets spills on anything" She says jokingly Layla heads into the kitchen and pours Lexi a glass of soda and brings over a bowl of potato chips "They're outside with a few friends" as she tells her where they were one of Layla's younger brothers Aaron walks in and grabs a slice of pepperoni pizza he sees Layla talking to another guest and decides to head over he notices it's Lexi Marie Taylor he decides to introduce himself"Hey I'm Aaron" he says with a smile before taking a huge bite of his now folded pizza

Mateo and Miguel Mendoza arrive at the party and hear Dae and Misu talking they weren't sure where it was going or what exactly was being said but Mateo(the one in the black) decides to make his way into the conversation "I kinda wanna know what she said" Mateo says as his brother Miguel heads outside "I'm Mateo by the way you can call me Mat" he introduces himself as he knew he would be one of the least known people at the party the only reason they were probably invited is because they had been producing and writing for the boys
My Acts

UserPostedImage
#7 Posted : 26 July 2017 09:47:38(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Lexi takes the soda when she passes it to her. "Well it wouldn't be a party unless things get broken. Remember my birthday party last month? My place was a mess after that party but let's hope yours won't get trashed too." Lexi sees Aaron walk over and speak to her. She smiles at him as she waves. "Hey! I was just asking about you guys. How's it going?"

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#8 Posted : 26 July 2017 10:05:57(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Layla smiles when she hears Lexi's doing well "Good, good just praying nothing breaks or gets spills on anything" She says jokingly Layla heads into the kitchen and pours Lexi a glass of soda and brings over a bowl of potato chips "They're outside with a few friends" as she tells her where they were one of Layla's younger brothers Aaron walks in and grabs a slice of pepperoni pizza he sees Layla talking to another guest and decides to head over he notices it's Lexi Marie Taylor he decides to introduce himself"Hey I'm Aaron" he says with a smile before taking a huge bite of his now folded pizza

Mateo and Miguel Mendoza arrive at the party and hear Dae and Misu talking they weren't sure where it was going or what exactly was being said but Mateo(the one in the black) decides to make his way into the conversation "I kinda wanna know what she said" Mateo says as his brother Miguel heads outside "I'm Mateo by the way you can call me Mat" he introduces himself as he knew he would be one of the least known people at the party the only reason they were probably invited is because they had been producing and writing for the boys

Dae and Misu turned to Mateo, both embarrassed to be caught arguing in their native language. "She didn't even respond! Can you believe that?"

Misu rolls her eyes and steps in front of Dae. She holds her hand out to Mateo. "Misu! Sorry for him..that's Ho.

"DAE! Dae Ho Park! Misu, I swear."
Offline freestylechamp  
#9 Posted : 26 July 2017 10:17:10(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris Walker showed up bring what else than a birthday cake but instead of it saying happy birthday it said happy release day. When someone asked him why the birthday cake he replied "it was either this or a sex cake. It's not often I get to release parties and I didn't know what to bring but everyone likes cake."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#10 Posted : 26 July 2017 10:21:13(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla laughs when Lexi says that then sighs "I swear I'm letting them do whatever they want for their party but if anything is broken I will go full on Spanish mom on them" She says jokingly Aaron smiles "Pretty good jus-" Aaron gets cut off by Jason who yells from the door in the back "Aaron need a two man tower on top of the roof come on" Layla sighs at the mention of the two man tower Aaron nods "That is my cue come outside if you wanna see something awesome" Aaron heads out to the back Layla rolls her eyes

Mateo holds back laughter after seeing their reaction to him interrupting their argument he then raises his eyebrows after hearing the other girls response "Seriously? How dare she like people these days just staying stuck in the past with their social norms and shit you know man?" Mateo says before shaking his head he then shakes Misu's hand and smiles "Well who doesn't love a cute ho am I right?" he says jokingly before adding a little wink "But like on the real not to sound creepy or anything I already know who both of you are you know Reagan and shit" he says referencing Dae's time on big brother

Miguel sees Chris walk in holding a cake and looks slightly confused however his body was definitely ready for the cake he heads over to great the man with the cake "Yo what kind of cake?" He asks skipping past the small talk and getting straight into the serious shit
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#11 Posted : 26 July 2017 10:38:09(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Mateo holds back laughter after seeing their reaction to him interrupting their argument he then raises his eyebrows after hearing the other girls response "Seriously? How dare she like people these days just staying stuck in the past with their social norms and shit you know man?" Mateo says before shaking his head he then shakes Misu's hand and smiles "Well who doesn't love a cute ho am I right?" he says jokingly before adding a little wink "But like on the real not to sound creepy or anything I already know who both of you are you know Reagan and shit" he says referencing Dae's time on big bbrother

Misu smiles warmly at Mateo, just before laughing at his joke. Dae couldn't help but crack a smile too. Misu and Dar were shocked when he said he already knew them.

"Really? Oh wow, thank you." Dae said, almost bowing at him. You could tell he was new to fame. He laughed when Mateo mentioned Raegan. "...Who's asking?" He said looking around and ducking.

Offline mebeme101  
#12 Posted : 26 July 2017 10:51:03(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Mateo holds back on laughing once again when he sees Dae's reaction to him knowing him he decides to return the bow "You're welcome" after seeing Dae's response to his question he begins looking back and forth before leaning in and whispering "If I told you I'd have to kill you" he says before letting out a chuckle "So do you guys wanna get a drink?" he said surveying the liquor on the counter

Two members of the boy band PRÓXIMO walk in shortly after Derek and Diego the boys head over to the kitchen to get some drinks when Derek sees Misu from across the room he shoots her a little smile as he pours his drink

Edited by user 26 July 2017 10:51:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#13 Posted : 26 July 2017 11:18:56(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Two members of the boy band PRÓXIMO walk in shortly after Derek and Diego the boys head over to the kitchen to get some drinks when Derek sees Misu from across the room he shoots her a little smile as he pours his drink

Dae laughed with Mateo. He seemed like a really cool guy and Dae could tell he'll probably talk to him for a while during this party. "Do I?? I'm ready to drain the venue, lesssgoo!" Dae said, genuinely excited over this liquor.

Misu laughed at them, Derek catching her eye from across the room and taking all of her attention. She smiled over at him before trailing off towards him. OOC: Are they together? 💀
Offline mebeme101  
#14 Posted : 26 July 2017 11:32:56(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Mateo heads over to where the drinks are with Dae turns to look at him as they reach the drinks "So tell me my guy what is your preferred drink?" he asks looking around at the wide variety of different liquors set up it's clear they went all out and by the look on Mateo's face he definitely appreciated it seemed like the party was going well good company and good drinks it was definitely going to be a good night

Derek lights up when Misu catches him smiling at her he gives her a little wave from across the room at this point he hadn't been paying attention to how much he had poured the drink begin overflowing onto the counter it wasn't until Diego tapped his shoulder that he realized he then began to blush a little feeling slightly embarrassed ooc: I think they were going to be don't think we ever did anything though lol
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#15 Posted : 26 July 2017 11:37:04(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris looked at Miguel with a scoff he may not know a thing about music but he does know about food. "What kind of Cake, Of course it's Ice Cream Cake. What other kind of cake is there?" He said handing it over to him. "Have fun buddy I'm bout to try out my DJ Skills on the turn table." Chris worked his way to the front and saw that the DJ wasn't at his station and that mean to mess around and have fun. He plugged his phone in and got on the equipment with the headphones on. "DJ Panda on the ones and twos give it the way you want we bout to get into some shit and get lit y'all ready?" He says as he turns on Deneil Take Aim to play for the party.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#16 Posted : 26 July 2017 11:40:20(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Miguel nods as Chris tells him what kind of cake it is "You're a man of taste I see" he says before taking the cake over to one of the tables

Jason comes in from outside and yells to the guests that are currently in the house "Who would like to take on the current beer pong champions outside?"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#17 Posted : 26 July 2017 12:04:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Tatiana decided to attend this party because A. She was always down for a party and B. She was always up for networking and making connections, especially to further her career. She showed up in a casual red dress and some black thigh boots to go with it.

Anaísz had decided to come, but only because Lexi suggested she should. She was currentlt going through some personal issues so she figured this party could take her mind off of it. She immediately went looking for Lexi.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline kandii  
#18 Posted : 26 July 2017 12:07:42(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Gin & Juice." Dae says with a smile. "If you're gonna pour mine, I have to pour yours! What's your drink of choice?" He asked.

Misu giggled when he started spilling his drink. She grabbed some napkins on the table and started to help wipe some of it up. "Already drunk?" She joked.

Offline mebeme101  
#19 Posted : 26 July 2017 12:24:43(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

At the sight of a few new guests some of the people hired decide to go over to Tatiana and Anaísz offering hors d'oeuvre and champagne to Tatiana

Mateo begins pouring Dae his drink he thinks on what he might want before shrugging "I just turned 21 a few weeks ago surprise me bro" he says before handing him his drink he then hears about the beer pong offer and looks over at Dae "Ever play beer pong?"

Derek begins laughing after Misu starts helping him clean up his mess and asks if he's drunk "No no I am still sober" he says through his thick accent "Would you like a drink?" he asks with a smile

Jason had noticed Anaísz walk in after his challenge for beer pong he knew her from her music which he had definitely liked he also thought she was cute and Jason was never one to shy away from talking to a cute girl he decides to fix up two drinks and head over to introduce himself "Hey I'm Jason hows it going?" He asks with before offering her the other drink in his hand to her

Miguel was sat on the couch casually sipping a beer as he looked around the party to be quite honest the main reason he decided to show up was because he was involved in the writing and producing of the song that was about to be released he lets out a little sigh before bringing out his phone and scrolling through Twitter
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#20 Posted : 26 July 2017 12:30:26(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Tatiana gladly accepts the champagne but turns away the food because she had already eaten before coming. She knew how parties could provide some snacks but she wanted a meal. "Thank you." Although she technically wasn't legally allowed to drink, she didn't see anyone carding her. She takes a sip.

Anaísz looks up from her phone after wandering around aimlessly and sees Jason. "Oh, hi. Sorry, I'm Anaís. Nice to meet you."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar