logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<23456>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#61 Posted : 14 February 2021 14:35:37(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
"Hmm, so how do we get your memory back?" She asks as if they're in a soap opera and his memory is just gonna return after he hits his head again or something. "Do we retrace all your steps and take a trip back to your hometown?" Niña always loved a good adventure and tracking Tyron's memory down around the country dounded like a fun one.

Driving back over to their place was a quiet ride but only because they were still getting used to being around each other. It would be a while ebfore the two would be able to readjust to the newer version of the other but for Niña, it did feel nice just to be in his presence.

Pulling up to the duplex that she used to live in with Airemese years before she met Tyron, she chuckled at his comment. "It's nice, yeah?" Ever since her return, she's had the place redecorated to fit the needs of herself and her son. Walking through the doorway, she turned the lights on and invited Tyron in.

"Right now, Im downstairs with Angelo. You can have the space upstairs. Each floor has it's own bathroom, kitchen, front room and bedroom so we don't have to run into each other that much." She says, trying to give him a feel of what the house had going on. She was too tired to give him a tour right now and plus had to tend to her child. "It's nap time so I have to go put the lil homie to bed. If you need anything, let me know."
Offline freestylechamp  
#62 Posted : 16 February 2021 03:38:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tyron shrugged his shoulders "I have no idea, but I remember stuff from long ago I have a hard time remembering new things. It wasn't like I forgot to tie shoes or had to learn to go to the bathroom again. Getting a new place and then forgetting where the new place is though, might be an issue." Tyron did not want to go back to his hometown in New York. Remembering his childhood wasn't a great experience and it was not something he wanted to introduce his child into. "From what the doctor told me it should go away after a while and as long as I don't do anything too stressful I should be fine," Tyron said as they came up to her house.

Looking at the place it was like an apartment on each floor, "Okay when you are done putting him to bed can you give me a tour of the place?" Part of him wanted to stay downstairs where they were but he also knew that it was going to take some time to get Angelo use to seeing him around all the time when he wasn't around before. He carried his stuff upstairs and found the bedroom. As he looked around he sat down and just laid on the bed with his eyes closed.

He thought about a lot of things how he had a child now which was wild and Nina choice to leave, he had this nagging feeling of wanting to protect them more than anything. That she probably left considering how weak he was in not able to show how he could provide and protect them. She might have felt sad for leaving but she didn't want to be apart of the craziness that happened with him and his family. What about him and his family, he hasn't talked to anyone on his family side, and he didn't feel like he needed to. He had killed off that part of himself relying on any members of his close family members. He didn't even remember the last time they had any contact with them. Opening his eyes he quieted himself "I have to get stronger." He said waiting for Nina to come back

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#63 Posted : 16 February 2021 08:14:01(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Fine, I'll give you a tour. Just give me 10 minutes." She says, picking her son up and putting him on her back, zooming through the house so that she could get rid of some of his excess energy before putitng him to sleep. She preferred to have him sleep in the bed with her but since she wasn't going to get to go to sleep just yet, she ended up putting him in his deluxe bed after singing him to sleep. Once she was sure that he wouldn't wake up, she turned on the baby monitor in the room and hooked the other one to her jeans as if it was a walkie talkie.

"Tyron?" She asked quietly, walking upstairs trying to find him. She checked all the different areas upstairs and then finally stumbled upon him in bed. She stood in the door way.

"I see you've found the bedroom. Come on, get up. What else would you like to see?"

Offline freestylechamp  
#64 Posted : 19 February 2021 04:36:02(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
"Fine, I'll give you a tour. Just give me 10 minutes." She says, picking her son up and putting him on her back, zooming through the house so that she could get rid of some of his excess energy before putitng him to sleep. She preferred to have him sleep in the bed with her but since she wasn't going to get to go to sleep just yet, she ended up putting him in his deluxe bed after singing him to sleep. Once she was sure that he wouldn't wake up, she turned on the baby monitor in the room and hooked the other one to her jeans as if it was a walkie talkie.

"Tyron?" She asked quietly, walking upstairs trying to find him. She checked all the different areas upstairs and then finally stumbled upon him in bed. She stood in the door way.

"I see you've found the bedroom. Come on, get up. What else would you like to see?"

Tyron got a tour of where he was going to be living for the time being. As he did Benito and Danita talked about what they were going to do. The family didn't know about Nina now being a mother but it was already assumed that she gave up on the relationship between her and Tyron. They could just come back and say "Tyron, is the father of Nina's baby," just the idea of her coming back with a child was already going to rile people up. "There has to be something that soften that blow, cause we have to tell them," Danita told Benito. Both of them hung around Tyron to really get a feel for him as a person, Danita, particularly as she met with many of the people that were connected to Tyron in some way. Benito just scratched the bad of his head as he got a bottle of scotch. "If she wants to see it through then let her, she really has nowhere to run now. It is going to come to a head at some point and she is going to either run or fight. I'm not even sure what she is going to do now." "Why do you always pick on her? Can't you just help her?" "You think I babysit a grown man out of compassion? I helped kept him alive, that more than everyone else in this family can claim. If she leaves again it isn't going to be on me to give him support, it is on her." Benito still thought about how Nina as prideful and headstrong as she was. Had "thank you" come out of her mouth towards him, something he used to hear when they were kids but now she all but disdain and malice towards him. "my sister," he whispered before downing the last bit of scotch in the bottle.

It has been a few days since Tyron started living here and one of the things he enjoyed doing was coming downstairs to see Nina sleeping with Angelo. While they had separate spaces he would often come down to make them breakfast and help them get ready. Last night they went to Anniken's valentine's day party and that night coming home and going to sleep was one where as soon as his head touched the pillow he opened his eyes and it was morning already. He still had his suit on from the party that he check his phone to see that it was early, 6:00 am, but he had overslept. He rubbed his head and got up from the bed. "Time to make breakfast," he said getting up and taking his clothes off and putting on some sweatpants to lounge around in the house.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#65 Posted : 19 February 2021 07:46:49(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina loved having Tyron around again. She didn't expect him to be so helpful around the place but it was definitely appreciated. Tyron and Niña were taking it slow with each other but they were already back to their usual goofing around with each other. He was still warming up to his newfound son but it was expected, they've lost a lot of time because of Nina and she knew it would take time for them to play catch up. Still, she could see all the effort Tyron was making and it made her a lot more hopeful about the situation. Maybe, she thought, the 3 could actually function as a real family in due time. She didn't want to get ahead of herself though. They had a good time at the Valentine's Day party and she already knew she wasn't going to get any sleep. It was a good thing that right now Angelo was with a trusted nanny who was expected to drop him off at home around 1pm. She was on her phone, catching up on some of the social media that she's missed since her disappearance. It had been years since she's even tweeted and she wasn't even sure how to return to Twitter. For now, she was just lurking on the app. Her bedroom was right below Tyron's so she could hear him shuffling around upstairs. Checking the time, it was still early as hell. She wondered what he could possibly be up to and why he couldn't get any sleep.
Offline freestylechamp  
#66 Posted : 19 February 2021 08:13:11(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron came downstairs from his bedroom and he looked at Nina on the bed from the door frame before sliding in the bed with her and holding her from behind. He looked over her shoulder and saw her on social media just scrolling through. "Did I wake you up?" he asked knowing he was right above her so his moving around was something that could disturb their sleep he tries to be quiet every morning. "Did you even get any sleep? the nanny is going to be here in the afternoon so you should get some rest before Angelo comes with that ball of energy you know he is going to be all over you," he held her closely while she was under the covers and he was just sitting on top of the bed he sometimes wonder if he is going to wake up and no one is going to be here, being separated for so long he has this fear that all of this is just a dream and maybe he is dreaming this. Still in that hospital room, or maybe he still in the bathroom with blood everywhere.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#67 Posted : 19 February 2021 08:57:46(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Feeling Tyron's hold her was almost heartstopping for Nina. She was getting used to his touch all over again and she could feel herself melting in his arms even with the covers between them. Nina cleared her throat and got ahold of herself. "I'm not even tired." She says. "What, did you come down here to cuddle me to sleep?" Nina looks over her shoulder at Tyron, turning her phone off to focus on him.
Offline freestylechamp  
#68 Posted : 19 February 2021 09:03:56(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"And what if I did come down here to get you to get some sleep, we can cuddle or find any other way to get you to sleep, I'm open to suggestions." Tyron gave her a kiss while shuffling to get her to face him. The only thing between them was the covers on the bed. "It's early in the morning, and I'm wide awake." he said pressing himself against her.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#69 Posted : 19 February 2021 09:40:18(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"It's too early in the morning." She giggled, playfully trying to push him away. Nina knew she wanted him closer though. Putting her hands on his face, she kissed him again. "I missed you." The words were soft and she always made sure to look him in the eye so that he knew she meant it. More than anything, she wanted him to know that she really did want to be right here and didn't want to make any more plans to live without. "I mean, it's up to you. Get under these covers or get out my bed." She smiled at him, biting her lips a little.
Offline freestylechamp  
#70 Posted : 19 February 2021 10:00:22(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Six in the morning is early but not too early the sun is already up," he said smiling at her. Hearing her say those words made him feel like he was floating. Whatever happened that made her wanted to leave he knew she felt horrible about it and that made him want to hold on to her. Like a glass butterfly beautiful in detail that you wanted to preserve and hold on to but if trapped and held too tightly and it could crumble away. He quickly got under the covers and put her head on his chest to hear how loud his heart was beating "That is not much of a choice is it, you could ask me for anything and I would go out there to complete it." He told her. He really meant it, he would do anything for Nina even if he had to get his hands completely dirty or carry any burden he would. "I love you,"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#71 Posted : 19 February 2021 10:14:20(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"You've done so much for me, even while I was gone. I just hope I can show you the same one day." She says, resting her head on his chest and studying his heartbeat. Despite everything he's gone through, his heart seemed stronger and louder than before. "I love you too." Nina snuggled up with him now that she could finally feel him whole. Closing her eyes for just a second, she let out a light breath. Being this close to him felt so comfortable that she knew it was right.
Offline freestylechamp  
#72 Posted : 19 February 2021 10:30:56(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Having you here with me is more than I can ask for? I don't think I can push my luck anymore having you and Angelo with me." He kissed the top of her head as she snuggled up to be closer to him. Holding her he closed his eyes briefly to open them and saw her still in his arms before closing his eyes again and then falling into a deep sleep.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#73 Posted : 19 February 2021 11:11:25(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"If you ask me, you're the luckiest man I've ever met." Resting in the bed with Tyron meant a lot to her. There were countless nights where she had wished that he was there to hold her and now that he finally was, she had felt at peace. She fell in and out of sleep, waking up just to check if he was still there. Kissing on his on his chest every chance she got, she held him closer and closer.
Offline freestylechamp  
#74 Posted : 19 February 2021 11:21:14(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I wouldn't call the encounter lucky, but fortunate." He woke up from his nap and a few hours passed, it was now almost noon. He had to get up cause he knew Angelo was going to go right to his mom when he got back from the nanny. He slowly let her go while kissing her "Did you have a nice nap? the Nanny is going to be here soon let get up and get ready. I'm going to make some food while you can play with him." Angelo was comfortable around Tyron now but when his mom is away he would always come back clinging to her. He got up out of the bed and stretched his arms wide "what do you want for lunch?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#75 Posted : 19 February 2021 11:39:56(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Mmm, it wasn't too shabby." She slowly got up and looked around the room. "No no, let me cook this time. You want some fried fish?" She asks, exiting the bed and heading over to her closet. Nina found a loose sundress to change into instead of the crop top and boy shorts she had on while sleeping. She looked back at Tyron before changing. "What are you looking at?" She says, teasing him.
Offline freestylechamp  
#76 Posted : 19 February 2021 11:52:22(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"See, sleep is good for you." getting out of the bed he watched her get up and get changed "I'm looking at your sexy ass. Let me make a quick lunch and you can cook dinner, I'm already dressed and you," he said admiring her sundress "look so good right now," he looks at his phone and sees it 12:15 "I want to do a quickie in you right now, but he will be here in 45 minutes but tonight," he said trying to compose himself "oh, you are going to get it. Gah, but first food." He said making his way to the kitchen and making ham and cheese sandwiches.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#77 Posted : 19 February 2021 12:13:49(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

She blushed at his compliment. "Thats all I wanted to hear." Slipping her sundress on over her crop top and boy shorts, Nina shook her head at the man in front of her. "If you insist, make sure you put some extra mayo on mines. Throw some tomatoes on it too." When he continued to flatter her, she rolled her eyes as she followed him to the kitchen. "Don't play, I really will wait all night for you." As he made sandwiches, she played cartoons on the tv and spread some toys out in the downstairs front room. She knew her kid liked variety, so she pulled a few things out of the room hoping that he wouldn't feel the need to pull out any more. She then went back into the kitchen and poured some apple juice in he son's sippy cup.
Offline freestylechamp  
#78 Posted : 19 February 2021 12:34:12(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron nodded "I'm going to sneak in if you don't open the door I can promise you that." He said he made quick sandwiches and pulled out Cheetos and fruit snacks and once preparations were done, the doorbell could be heard. Tyron made his way to the door and looked out to see the Nanny and Angelo at the door. He opens the door and the Nanny lets go of Angelo's hand to go inside. He rushed right past Tyron and almost knocked Nina down giving her a big hug first thing coming in. "Thank you so much," Tyron said as he made small talk with the nanny and giving her a tip for looking out for him over the night. He closed the door and looked at Angelo holding on to Nina "Told you he was going to run to you first,"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#79 Posted : 19 February 2021 12:53:04(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina lit up when Angelo ran in the house and straight to her. She welcomed him with open arms, knowing how much he's probably missed her since yesterday. "My baby!" She exclaimed, picking him up and swinging him around. Angelo was so happy to be back in his new home. He was all smiles despite leaving in tears. "How was your night?" She asked him as she gave him a big kiss. "Daddy made some sandwiches, are you hungry?" He nodded his head, understanding that it was time to eat. She sat him down on the couch and picked up a truck for him to play with while Tyron got the plates ready. "Aw, he just needs to spend a little more time with you and soon enough, he'll be running you over too." She tells him.
Offline freestylechamp  
#80 Posted : 19 February 2021 13:03:41(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron just smiled as he loved watching Nina being a mother. Something like this is something that neither of them really knew how to do and wanted to try to do things differently from their upbringing so watching her interact with her child was something he could watch all the time. He got the plates ready and the sippy cup for him as they sat on the couch he put the things around the table. "Yea, I know. It's nice seeing how much he love you though. I set every up at the table you two come and eat. " He said sitting down at the table and waiting for the two of them. As they sat down he said grace and then went on to eat. "I'm sure he wants to spend some time with mom after not seeing her all night." He said nodding his head while eating having Cheeto dust all over his fingers and mouth

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage