logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#1 Posted : 14 January 2018 01:55:29(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
VladTV: Soo um are there going to be any surprises for this interview?

Tyron: I don't make any promises but I'm going to real honest, I don't expect anything like a demon popping out of my chest or looking for a blood sacrifice if that makes you feel better.

VladTV: Well it has been a long time, hopefully with anything going on we can just put water under the bridge and start over.

Tyron: I have been getting a lot of those start overs so I'm okay with that.

VladTV: Alright so it was a wild year for you, dating Nina, working on a netflix series? It was completely different and a lot of people credit that change to Nina who is responsible for that?

Tyron: I would say her, I would say Mariko, Aikya were also helped with the changes to me. I was in a bad headspace and trying to make it and do anything possible I was willing to do anything to be a success.

VladTV: The two of you had an interesting start and it went down-hill from there but you still put out songs and went to do a show Cosmo Fest with a whole host of acts including Aikya, Isaac, Mariko, and Hayden way back in 2014 when you were still finding your way.

Tyron: I did some show in 2014 but nothing really big. I was already in this box that I do "gangster stuff" and that's what I am like. When it was time for a change no body accepted it and it just pushed me father into this box that I put myself in. I did the Cosmo Fest and Reckless Infinity Tour but there was really nothing out there for me as the public was concerned. They say no press is bad press but that wasn't true in my case it was like a cycle of madness. I was a gritty gangster rapper that talked about a lot of problems in my life. I couldn't really adjust to mainstream music style compare to battle rapping. They would talk about how awful I was and I would prove them right for them to keep talking. I then made the big mistake of thinking that it was going to be fine. I was killing myself, to try and fit in.

VladTV: Was those things stunts or was it something serious?

Tyron: At first it was stunts but as it went on that Big brother show. I was serious, I wanted to die. I wanted to die the moment I stab myself. I thought about killing everyone in the house but I was just not in my right mind. I felt like I should be given the chance to show that I was more than what I was but instead I felt like I wasn't a human. So, if I'm not human what am I, and I started to feed into the whole idea of what people thought I was. Maybe I was everything they were telling, I'm a monster and a terrible creature. I don't want to live like this. I want to die. So that whole year I was just looking to die.

VladTV: Did you have anyone to really help you through that cause sounded like you were depressed and having suicidal thoughts?

Tyron: No one, the funny thing about doing whatever it takes is you burn bridges, you step on people, you do whatever and then when you need help no one is going to come to you cause you that person that will kill his own mother why should we help you. Going through life like that leaves you on an island and you are own your own for better or for worst. Once I got through with it with help from Aikya and Mariko I had to come to terms with the things that I done and the problems I caused.

VladTV: You were on this kick of being this killer and then we find that deneil and drew are caught up in a back-alley way and deneil goes to the hospital and you were number one suspect got detain for being involved in another murder like you spent time in jail, and when you get out your working with studio60 and have a career your life just takes a 180.

Tyron: You know what though, its shows the power of backing. When I was doing things on my own I couldn't get anywhere and I knew I was talented enough. I knew I was a somebody, but I didn't have the money. Real shit, I think that is what makes careers. Look at Drew, he has studio60, he writes with legends, he gives songs to high ups. He is always going to be in a better space than younghood. Like that happens in all aspects in life. If you have money you are in a better position than someone with no money.

VladTV: Money makes the world go around, so would you have done things differently?

Tyron: Some things like a lot of the bullshit I have gone through makes all this petty shit nothing. "You haven't sold music?" I don't like my old shit. "You are a sell out?" I should have sold out sooner, leads to less stress. " Nigga you wack, Nina is better than you." You right, she is better than me. One mess up dating a fuck up, you seen that before. "How are you famous?" I'm talented. All that shit before seems a lot harder when you feed into the machine but when you know you know what you are and who you are shit like this doesn't bother you.

VladTV: And it is crazy that Nina who was one your biggest criticizers came to be someone that help you?

Tyron: The world is crazy, I'm just a reflection of it. I don't know how it happen I don't know what I was mad at her for. Sorry that was a lie I do know why, but it was a stupid reason. It was a stupid moment and it was something that I just don't want to remember cause it was childish.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 14/01/2018(UTC), C4AJoh on 14/01/2018(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/01/2018(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 14 January 2018 02:27:45(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Mariko: life is indeed, strange. Tyron is one of those people that is very hard to peg down,but he is utterly honest. And well,that's a quality that is lacking in most people.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 14/01/2018(UTC)