logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Shayla Queen  
#41 Posted : 05 June 2018 09:13:15(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 67 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: andmax Go to Quoted Post
ahahah keep talking people about your 200 million album sales. when you achieve almost 600 million albums, 750 million singles and reach top 5 all time ranking then you can talk..

Only because you released hundreds of them 🤣 Which means your life is a FLOP 👈🏽

Why do you care though? You get involved in every argument between these two when it seems like it has nothing to do with you

Have a seat brown nose 👃🏾💩

Oooo, the shade... Girl, if you're gonna try and throw it to me, at least make a valid point. Yes, I may have been a 'brown nose', but at least my brown-nosing got me somewhere. While you may deny it, we're in the same category, you're so far up Eddie's arse you can chew his food for him, so you might as well admit it, then I might have the slightest respect for you.

Where it get you? Still at the bottom of the charts?

No. In fact, not only did it get me featured on a number-one single in every territory, but also a feature on a number-one US album. Also, my career was doing just fine anyway, my last 3 albums all charted within the top-ten of the world chart, two of which made it to the top 5. So my career's doing just fine, darling. You tried though, at least I can give you that much.

Any album in best selling? I’ll wait... *licks spoon*

Ah, I know what kind of girl you are now. You’re a groupie. A lonely little girl who needs people's (Eddie’s, in this case) approval to feel validated. Let’s get down to the root of this issue you got. Your mama didn’t love you enough as a child or something? Your daddy either wasn’t there or was always to busy to play with you? An Internet forum isn’t the place to get your validation, boo. You need a psychologist

No you just show how butt hurt you are by my comment 🤣 Writing paragraphs and shit but can’t write no hits. I’ll ask again. where your albums in best selling? 🏆

I’m butt hurt you say? No hits you say? It’s strange how one post can make so many questionable statements, questioning my fame when all you’re known for is being someone’s lap dog. Darling, my singles always make it top 40. I’ll admit I don’t have a best selling album, so you have got me there. Other than that, you’ve got nothing

Then it’s game over for you 😘

Offline Kerzal2001  
#42 Posted : 05 June 2018 09:17:32(UTC)
Kerzal2001

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 24 post(s)
ahahah keep talking people about your 200 million album sales. when you achieve almost 600 million albums, 750 million singles and reach top 5 all time ranking then you can talk..

Why do you care though? You get involved in every argument between these two when it seems like it has nothing to do with you

Oooo, the shade... Girl, if you're gonna try and throw it to me, at least make a valid point. Yes, I may have been a 'brown nose', but at least my brown-nosing got me somewhere. While you may deny it, we're in the same category, you're so far up Eddie's arse you can chew his food for him, so you might as well admit it, then I might have the slightest respect for you.

No. In fact, not only did it get me featured on a number-one single in every territory, but also a feature on a number-one US album. Also, my career was doing just fine anyway, my last 3 albums all charted within the top-ten of the world chart, two of which made it to the top 5. So my career's doing just fine, darling. You tried though, at least I can give you that much.

Ah, I know what kind of girl you are now. You’re a groupie. A lonely little girl who needs people's (Eddie’s, in this case) approval to feel validated. Let’s get down to the root of this issue you got. Your mama didn’t love you enough as a child or something? Your daddy either wasn’t there or was always to busy to play with you? An Internet forum isn’t the place to get your validation, boo. You need a psychologist

No you just show how butt hurt you are by my comment 🤣 Writing paragraphs and shit but can’t write no hits. I’ll ask again. where your albums in best selling? 🏆

I’m butt hurt you say? No hits you say? It’s strange how one post can make so many questionable statements, questioning my fame when all you’re known for is being someone’s lap dog. Darling, my singles always make it top 40. I’ll admit I don’t have a best selling album, so you have got me there. Other than that, you’ve got nothing

How do you figure that?
Offline Shayla Queen  
#43 Posted : 05 June 2018 10:23:37(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

How do you figure that?

Everyone hit the top 40 baby boy 👶 Go suck jay’s teet some more 🍼 as features on his singles are the only hits you’ll ever have 👋🏽
Offline Kerzal2001  
#44 Posted : 05 June 2018 23:44:18(UTC)
Kerzal2001

How do you figure that?

Everyone hit the top 40 baby boy 👶 Go suck jay’s teet some more 🍼 as features on his singles are the only hits you’ll ever have 👋🏽

You don’t seem to make top 40
Offline Shayla Queen  
#45 Posted : 06 June 2018 02:17:48(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

How do you figure that?

You clearly dont no who I play as 👏🏽 Now go chase jay into a field for some good ol’ fashion milking and get them hits 🍼👋🏽
Offline Jay(king Vonte)  
#46 Posted : 06 June 2018 03:38:49(UTC)
Jay(king Vonte)

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Shayla queen you being real BOLD TALIING ABOUT SELLS KNOWING YOU AINT GOT SHIT IN THE TOP SELLING... but how you still dissing and still can’t find some hits??? -“I’m still the blueprint‼️🉐💮
Javonté Is The Name
Offline Kerzal2001  
#47 Posted : 06 June 2018 04:18:52(UTC)
Kerzal2001

How do you figure that?

You clearly dont no who I play as 👏🏽 Now go chase jay into a field for some good ol’ fashion milking and get them hits 🍼👋🏽

Why don't you shed some light then?
Offline Shayla Queen  
#48 Posted : 06 June 2018 07:54:58(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

How do you figure that?

Shed u own light chile 👋🏽 And worry bout getting them hits 🍼💦👅 #camethroughdrippin

Offline Kerzal2001  
#49 Posted : 06 June 2018 08:38:12(UTC)
Kerzal2001

How do you figure that?

Shed u own light chile 👋🏽 And worry bout getting them hits 🍼💦👅 #camethroughdrippin

Girl, I’m done with you, bye. I must give you your credit, out of all the failures and flops I’ve encountered you were the most entertaining, you’re truly flopulous

Offline Shayla Queen  
#50 Posted : 06 June 2018 08:43:35(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

How do you figure that?

Girl, I’m done with you, bye. I must give you your credit, out of all the failures and flops I’ve encountered you were the most entertaining, you’re truly flopulous

Next time u push out a dirty egg u better sit ur ass on it

Offline Shayla Queen  
#51 Posted : 06 June 2018 21:07:52(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Jay(king Vonte) Go to Quoted Post
Shayla queen you being real BOLD TALIING ABOUT SELLS KNOWING YOU AINT GOT SHIT IN THE TOP SELLING... but how you still dissing and still can’t find some hits??? -“I’m still the blueprint‼️🉐💮

Nice try but u don’t no who I play as 👀👏🏽 Now stand up and let kerzal2001 teet u off some more 🍼💦

Offline Jay(king Vonte)  
#52 Posted : 08 June 2018 06:42:51(UTC)
Jay(king Vonte)

Nice try but u don’t no who I play as 👀👏🏽 Now stand up and let kerzal2001 teet u off some more 🍼💦

It doesn’t matter who play as you’re still a flop

Edited by user 08 June 2018 06:44:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Javonté Is The Name
Offline Shayla Queen  
#53 Posted : 08 June 2018 09:13:57(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

Like ur whack ass album and single titles. You a joke 👏🏽

Offline Jay(king Vonte)  
#54 Posted : 09 June 2018 05:07:31(UTC)
Jay(king Vonte)

Like your flops singles ? The once that will never hit #1 ... tea sis .. you failed to top me in the charts and you failed to outsell me 🤷🏽‍♂️ I don’t even see you ass a completion.. I can name my songs whatever because they still gonna outsell all your shit on its first week 🤐 so nah you’re really the joke .. 🙂
Javonté Is The Name
Offline Shayla Queen  
#55 Posted : 09 June 2018 05:18:12(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

Like your flops singles ? The once that will never hit #1 ... tea sis .. you failed to top me in the charts and you failed to outsell me 🤷🏽‍♂️ I don’t even see you ass a completion.. I can name my songs whatever because they still gonna outsell all your shit on its first week 🤐 so nah you’re really the joke .. 🙂

Like ur US only albums do? They ain’t outsell anyone boo boo 😘 U don’t see my ass as a “completion?” Ur career has reached its completion. It Whack ass name like Jay King Vonte (With brackets)
Offline Jay(king Vonte)  
#56 Posted : 09 June 2018 10:41:50(UTC)
Jay(king Vonte)

Like ur US only albums do? They ain’t outsell anyone boo boo 😘 U don’t see my ass as a “completion?” Ur career has reached its completion. It Whack ass name like Jay King Vonte (With brackets)

Sitting here unbothered outselling all your shit (Us) albums hitting number #1 can’t say the same for you .. and this name is now a household name :) and reply back when you get a #1 I’m tired of arguing with your Flop ass career 😭😭 - Jay(king Vonte)
Javonté Is The Name
Offline Shayla Queen  
#57 Posted : 09 June 2018 12:10:13(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

Sitting here unbothered outselling all your shit (Us) albums hitting number #1 can’t say the same for you .. and this name is now a household name :) and reply back when you get a #1 I’m tired of arguing with your Flop ass career 😭😭 - Jay(king Vonte)

Come with that hot shit then we could talk. Put some effort some good album cover & get back 2 ur girl 😘 good luck 😉

Offline edwardmason  
#58 Posted : 10 June 2018 06:33:58(UTC)
edwardmason

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Shayla why ru even wasting your time going back and forth with these "Retarded Motherfuckers" ? Like i said time and time again he is a hacker. And anyone who supports that fag ass bitch should be labeled as a "FUCKING RETARD" How could anyone support an individual who has a style of hacking and cheating. I believe he must have been a game moderator who has had access to the game codes in order to cause his Albums and Singles to land at #1 each night. When i mentioned my Album sales some stupid motherfucker presented his numbers to me. I just wanna inform that bitch about something. If you are not a rap artist then mind your motherfucking business and stay in your lane. AS THE FIRST RAPPER IN GAME HISTORY TO SALE OVER 230 MILLION ALBUMS No other rapper has topped that number yet. And no other rapper will ever top me. So fuck your 700 million sales as a Pop Artist. A Rock Artist. If you are not a rapper and you are in this thread trying to make a case about album sales. KISS MY BLACK ASS. Because your shit don't matter to me. I am not even going to mention his name because his name can be used as my toilet paper all that i can do is WIPE MY ASS WITH HIS HOUSE HOLD NAME. He and his supporters are some "SIMPLE MINDED RETARDED MOTHERFUCKERS"
thanks 1 user thanked edwardmason for this useful post.
Shayla Queen on 11/06/2018(UTC)
Offline Jay(king Vonte)  
#59 Posted : 10 June 2018 08:37:13(UTC)
Jay(king Vonte)

Originally Posted by: edwardmason Go to Quoted Post
Shayla why ru even wasting your time going back and forth with these "Retarded Motherfuckers" ? Like i said time and time again he is a hacker. And anyone who supports that fag ass bitch should be labeled as a "FUCKING RETARD" How could anyone support an individual who has a style of hacking and cheating. I believe he must have been a game moderator who has had access to the game codes in order to cause his Albums and Singles to land at #1 each night. When i mentioned my Album sales some stupid motherfucker presented his numbers to me. I just wanna inform that bitch about something. If you are not a rap artist then mind your motherfucking business and stay in your lane. AS THE FIRST RAPPER IN GAME HISTORY TO SALE OVER 230 MILLION ALBUMS No other rapper has topped that number yet. And no other rapper will ever top me. So fuck your 700 million sales as a Pop Artist. A Rock Artist. If you are not a rapper and you are in this thread trying to make a case about album sales. KISS MY BLACK ASS. Because your shit don't matter to me. I am not even going to mention his name because his name can be used as my toilet paper all that i can do is WIPE MY ASS WITH HIS HOUSE HOLD NAME. He and his supporters are some "SIMPLE MINDED RETARDED MOTHERFUCKERS"

:) The first Flop to reAch 230 million Album sales 😭 and still have no bestselling albums and no more then 7 Number #1 albums out of the 60 you have #eddielop

Javonté Is The Name