logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Jay(king Vonte)  
#1 Posted : 12 June 2018 08:51:20(UTC)
Jay(king Vonte)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 59 post(s)
I Would Like To Congratulate All The Artists Of The Rockstar Game. “AndMax” Having The Number 1 Spot On Albums Chart With Over 20 Weeks At Number 1 (Fotografia de um Carnaval: Acústico no Gigantinho ' (Album) & 'Fotografia de um Carnaval' (Album) Congratulations. While The “Rebel’s “FlowerGirls' (Album) Stayed At #1 for 22weeks Breaking My Record🤩 and becoming the Best Selling Group Of All Time For Male & Female Congratulations To Them Can’t Wait For More Music From Them!! Let’s Talk About Lil Kim’s Return To Music She Making Her Comeback , Her And Hasan Have a Suprise Album Coming. Speaking Of Hasan He Climbing The rankings chart and just SOLD 1 Million in One Week his First Time! Mert Is releasing A New Album Soon 🔥💥 Get Ready! Victor Addams
Got His First Number 1 As A Feature On Merts Numb🙌🏾. The Kings Of Rap “Timeless.Released
Kisi Kitikiti’s (Akwaaba - EP' Debut) Re-Entered At “39” World Chart Following The Releas Of Mine And His Song Reaching Number 1. 4 weeks Before that “Akwaaba - EP' (Album)” Debut At “40”.🔥💥

There’s many more I would like to congratulate but it would take to long to write. Rockstar Is Evolving Leaving The Stone Age Era. People Are Selling More Charting Higher And Lower. People Are Staying At Number #1 Longer It’s Time For Everyone To Evolve Too Or You’ll Be Left In The Stone Age 🤐 I Wish Everyone Good Luck 🔥🤩
Javonté Is The Name
thanks 4 users thanked Jay(king Vonte) for this useful post.
Cocayne on 12/06/2018(UTC), vodami92 on 12/06/2018(UTC), mrtblr on 12/06/2018(UTC), andmax on 24/06/2018(UTC)
Offline mrtblr  
#2 Posted : 12 June 2018 19:56:02(UTC)
mrtblr

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Thank you JayBlushing Congrats to everyone!
So excited to release Dancing
thanks 1 user thanked mrtblr for this useful post.
vodami92 on 02/12/2018(UTC)