logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Shayla Queen  
#1 Posted : 16 September 2018 13:43:07(UTC)
Shayla Queen
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/04/2018(UTC)
Posts: 42

Thanks: 9 times
Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I knew andmax album was gon straight FLOP-DOPPY-DOP-DOP and I wonder what he dumb ass gon do NEXT πŸ‘ˆπŸ½ Where he gon go πŸ™ƒπŸ˜ŸπŸ€”πŸ€— WHERE HE GO. Not to the topping chart I know lol 🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧 Goodbye bitch πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½
thanks 2 users thanked Shayla Queen for this useful post.
Jay(king Vonte) on 17/09/2018(UTC), vodami92 on 21/09/2018(UTC)
Offline Jay(king Vonte)  
#2 Posted : 17 September 2018 08:30:14(UTC)
Jay(king Vonte)
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 04/01/2017(UTC)
Posts: 64

Thanks: 22 times
Was thanked: 49 time(s) in 41 post(s)
Lmao , anyways Who Are your Artists ? I Wanna know .

Edited by user 17 September 2018 08:41:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Javonté Is The Name
thanks 2 users thanked Jay(king Vonte) for this useful post.
Kerzal2001 on 17/09/2018(UTC), vodami92 on 21/09/2018(UTC)
Offline Kerzal2001  
#3 Posted : 17 September 2018 08:45:06(UTC)
Kerzal2001
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 18/07/2017(UTC)
Posts: 37

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
I knew andmax album was gon straight FLOP-DOPPY-DOP-DOP and I wonder what he dumb ass gon do NEXT πŸ‘ˆπŸ½ Where he gon go πŸ™ƒπŸ˜ŸπŸ€”πŸ€— WHERE HE GO. Not to the topping chart I know lol 🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧 Goodbye bitch πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½


I'd rather fade away then never have had any success like you
thanks 1 user thanked Kerzal2001 for this useful post.
vodami92 on 21/09/2018(UTC)
Offline Shayla Queen  
#4 Posted : 18 September 2018 09:15:29(UTC)
Shayla Queen
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/04/2018(UTC)
Posts: 42

Thanks: 9 times
Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
I knew andmax album was gon straight FLOP-DOPPY-DOP-DOP and I wonder what he dumb ass gon do NEXT πŸ‘ˆπŸ½ Where he gon go πŸ™ƒπŸ˜ŸπŸ€”πŸ€— WHERE HE GO. Not to the topping chart I know lol 🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧 Goodbye bitch πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½


I'd rather fade away then never have had any success like you


Here come you failing ass again ready to jump on my post because you love me. You love me so much you done wrote a near whole album about me but you failed,try again 🀧
thanks 1 user thanked Shayla Queen for this useful post.
vodami92 on 21/09/2018(UTC)
Offline Kerzal2001  
#5 Posted : 20 September 2018 04:20:08(UTC)
Kerzal2001
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 18/07/2017(UTC)
Posts: 37

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
I knew andmax album was gon straight FLOP-DOPPY-DOP-DOP and I wonder what he dumb ass gon do NEXT πŸ‘ˆπŸ½ Where he gon go πŸ™ƒπŸ˜ŸπŸ€”πŸ€— WHERE HE GO. Not to the topping chart I know lol 🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧 Goodbye bitch πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½


I'd rather fade away then never have had any success like you


Here come you failing ass again ready to jump on my post because you love me. You love me so much you done wrote a near whole album about me but you failed,try again 🀧


3 songs... not exactly near a whole album. You say I love you a lot. It sounds like you want someone to love you, maybe instead of chatting to me you should go to your momma and daddy for some love. Only problem is, you don't know your daddy and your momma's probably overdosed by now. RIP Momma flop
thanks 1 user thanked Kerzal2001 for this useful post.
vodami92 on 21/09/2018(UTC)
Offline Cocayne  
#6 Posted : 20 September 2018 10:53:41(UTC)
Cocayne
Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/06/2018(UTC)
Posts: 11

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
I knew andmax album was gon straight FLOP-DOPPY-DOP-DOP and I wonder what he dumb ass gon do NEXT πŸ‘ˆπŸ½ Where he gon go πŸ™ƒπŸ˜ŸπŸ€”πŸ€— WHERE HE GO. Not to the topping chart I know lol 🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧 Goodbye bitch πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½


I'd rather fade away then never have had any success like you


Here come you failing ass again ready to jump on my post because you love me. You love me so much you done wrote a near whole album about me but you failed,try again 🀧


3 songs... not exactly near a whole album. You say I love you a lot. It sounds like you want someone to love you, maybe instead of chatting to me you should go to your momma and daddy for some love. Only problem is, you don't know your daddy and your momma's probably overdosed by now. RIP Momma flop


No need for that.

thanks 4 users thanked Cocayne for this useful post.
vodami92 on 21/09/2018(UTC), TRGNews on 21/09/2018(UTC), BenPatrick on 21/09/2018(UTC), Shayla Queen on 24/09/2018(UTC)
Offline Shayla Queen  
#7 Posted : 24 September 2018 08:01:06(UTC)
Shayla Queen
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/04/2018(UTC)
Posts: 42

Thanks: 9 times
Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
I knew andmax album was gon straight FLOP-DOPPY-DOP-DOP and I wonder what he dumb ass gon do NEXT πŸ‘ˆπŸ½ Where he gon go πŸ™ƒπŸ˜ŸπŸ€”πŸ€— WHERE HE GO. Not to the topping chart I know lol 🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧 Goodbye bitch πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½


I'd rather fade away then never have had any success like you


Here come you failing ass again ready to jump on my post because you love me. You love me so much you done wrote a near whole album about me but you failed,try again 🀧


3 songs... not exactly near a whole album. You say I love you a lot. It sounds like you want someone to love you, maybe instead of chatting to me you should go to your momma and daddy for some love. Only problem is, you don't know your daddy and your momma's probably overdosed by now. RIP Momma flop


Sound like you want sum1 to love you. You thought that album was gon get notice like every other diss πŸ˜‚ Bitch it didn’t and it flopped hard. #youfailedtryagain BLOOP!

Edited by user 24 September 2018 08:02:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Kerzal2001  
#8 Posted : 26 September 2018 09:12:41(UTC)
Kerzal2001
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 18/07/2017(UTC)
Posts: 37

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
I knew andmax album was gon straight FLOP-DOPPY-DOP-DOP and I wonder what he dumb ass gon do NEXT πŸ‘ˆπŸ½ Where he gon go πŸ™ƒπŸ˜ŸπŸ€”πŸ€— WHERE HE GO. Not to the topping chart I know lol 🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧 Goodbye bitch πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½


I'd rather fade away then never have had any success like you


Here come you failing ass again ready to jump on my post because you love me. You love me so much you done wrote a near whole album about me but you failed,try again 🀧


3 songs... not exactly near a whole album. You say I love you a lot. It sounds like you want someone to love you, maybe instead of chatting to me you should go to your momma and daddy for some love. Only problem is, you don't know your daddy and your momma's probably overdosed by now. RIP Momma flop


Sound like you want sum1 to love you. You thought that album was gon get notice like every other diss πŸ˜‚ Bitch it didn’t and it flopped hard. #youfailedtryagain BLOOP!


Funny, made top 10 in 7 territories and sold over 4 million copies worldwide, not exactly a flop. Especially compared to your non-existent career. Don't worry, maybe someday someone will notice your 'talent' if that's what you call it. You can't try to check my career when you don't have one, don't compare where you can't compete.

Edited by user 26 September 2018 09:14:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Shayla Queen  
#9 Posted : 26 September 2018 19:44:55(UTC)
Shayla Queen
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/04/2018(UTC)
Posts: 42

Thanks: 9 times
Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
I knew andmax album was gon straight FLOP-DOPPY-DOP-DOP and I wonder what he dumb ass gon do NEXT πŸ‘ˆπŸ½ Where he gon go πŸ™ƒπŸ˜ŸπŸ€”πŸ€— WHERE HE GO. Not to the topping chart I know lol 🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧 Goodbye bitch πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½


I'd rather fade away then never have had any success like you


Here come you failing ass again ready to jump on my post because you love me. You love me so much you done wrote a near whole album about me but you failed,try again 🀧


3 songs... not exactly near a whole album. You say I love you a lot. It sounds like you want someone to love you, maybe instead of chatting to me you should go to your momma and daddy for some love. Only problem is, you don't know your daddy and your momma's probably overdosed by now. RIP Momma flop


Sound like you want sum1 to love you. You thought that album was gon get notice like every other diss πŸ˜‚ Bitch it didn’t and it flopped hard. #youfailedtryagain BLOOP!


Funny, made top 10 in 7 territories and sold over 4 million copies worldwide, not exactly a flop. Especially compared to your non-existent career. Don't worry, maybe someday someone will notice your 'talent' if that's what you call it. You can't try to check my career when you don't have one, don't compare where you can't compete.


6 territories. Number 12 in US 😭 Everybody and they mama sell 4 million. This post nothing to do with you and you jumped in for attention from the queen. Now go put out another whack album I see you ain’t done in a while too ashamed of low sales. I’m tired of you using my ass to promote yourself so until I see you in the streets NO MORE FREE PROMOTION βœ‹πŸ½πŸ›‘

Edited by user 26 September 2018 19:56:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Kerzal2001  
#10 Posted : 29 September 2018 03:03:10(UTC)
Kerzal2001
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 18/07/2017(UTC)
Posts: 37

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
I knew andmax album was gon straight FLOP-DOPPY-DOP-DOP and I wonder what he dumb ass gon do NEXT πŸ‘ˆπŸ½ Where he gon go πŸ™ƒπŸ˜ŸπŸ€”πŸ€— WHERE HE GO. Not to the topping chart I know lol 🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧 Goodbye bitch πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½


I'd rather fade away then never have had any success like you


Here come you failing ass again ready to jump on my post because you love me. You love me so much you done wrote a near whole album about me but you failed,try again 🀧


3 songs... not exactly near a whole album. You say I love you a lot. It sounds like you want someone to love you, maybe instead of chatting to me you should go to your momma and daddy for some love. Only problem is, you don't know your daddy and your momma's probably overdosed by now. RIP Momma flop


Sound like you want sum1 to love you. You thought that album was gon get notice like every other diss πŸ˜‚ Bitch it didn’t and it flopped hard. #youfailedtryagain BLOOP!


Funny, made top 10 in 7 territories and sold over 4 million copies worldwide, not exactly a flop. Especially compared to your non-existent career. Don't worry, maybe someday someone will notice your 'talent' if that's what you call it. You can't try to check my career when you don't have one, don't compare where you can't compete.


6 territories. Number 12 in US 😭 Everybody and they mama sell 4 million. This post nothing to do with you and you jumped in for attention from the queen. Now go put out another whack album I see you ain’t done in a while too ashamed of low sales. I’m tired of you using my ass to promote yourself so until I see you in the streets NO MORE FREE PROMOTION βœ‹πŸ½πŸ›‘


Queen of what? Try Again sis, you're not even the queen of the projects you live in. You call my music 'whack' but guess what bitch, it's being bought! You aint made nothing because nobody finna buy your shit. Maybe my album went to 12 in the US, but it's still a lot then you would have charted, if anyone bothered to buy your music, never mind the fact I have a US number one album, which you don't. 'Everybody and they mama sell 4 million', that may be right, everybody except you. I bet your bum ass wishes time was money, as it stands you have nothing but time and NO MONEY1 LOL LOL LOL Try again girl, come back when you've achieved some success.
thanks 1 user thanked Kerzal2001 for this useful post.
Jay(king Vonte) on 29/09/2018(UTC)
Offline Shayla Queen  
#11 Posted : 06 October 2018 08:51:13(UTC)
Shayla Queen
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/04/2018(UTC)
Posts: 42

Thanks: 9 times
Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
I knew andmax album was gon straight FLOP-DOPPY-DOP-DOP and I wonder what he dumb ass gon do NEXT πŸ‘ˆπŸ½ Where he gon go πŸ™ƒπŸ˜ŸπŸ€”πŸ€— WHERE HE GO. Not to the topping chart I know lol 🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧 Goodbye bitch πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½


I'd rather fade away then never have had any success like you


Here come you failing ass again ready to jump on my post because you love me. You love me so much you done wrote a near whole album about me but you failed,try again 🀧


3 songs... not exactly near a whole album. You say I love you a lot. It sounds like you want someone to love you, maybe instead of chatting to me you should go to your momma and daddy for some love. Only problem is, you don't know your daddy and your momma's probably overdosed by now. RIP Momma flop


Sound like you want sum1 to love you. You thought that album was gon get notice like every other diss πŸ˜‚ Bitch it didn’t and it flopped hard. #youfailedtryagain BLOOP!


Funny, made top 10 in 7 territories and sold over 4 million copies worldwide, not exactly a flop. Especially compared to your non-existent career. Don't worry, maybe someday someone will notice your 'talent' if that's what you call it. You can't try to check my career when you don't have one, don't compare where you can't compete.


6 territories. Number 12 in US 😭 Everybody and they mama sell 4 million. This post nothing to do with you and you jumped in for attention from the queen. Now go put out another whack album I see you ain’t done in a while too ashamed of low sales. I’m tired of you using my ass to promote yourself so until I see you in the streets NO MORE FREE PROMOTION βœ‹πŸ½πŸ›‘


Queen of what? Try Again sis, you're not even the queen of the projects you live in. You call my music 'whack' but guess what bitch, it's being bought! You aint made nothing because nobody finna buy your shit. Maybe my album went to 12 in the US, but it's still a lot then you would have charted, if anyone bothered to buy your music, never mind the fact I have a US number one album, which you don't. 'Everybody and they mama sell 4 million', that may be right, everybody except you. I bet your bum ass wishes time was money, as it stands you have nothing but time and NO MONEY1 LOL LOL LOL Try again girl, come back when you've achieved some success.


I know your racist ass didn’t just try that!

Offline Kerzal2001  
#12 Posted : 07 October 2018 09:08:24(UTC)
Kerzal2001
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 18/07/2017(UTC)
Posts: 37

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
I knew andmax album was gon straight FLOP-DOPPY-DOP-DOP and I wonder what he dumb ass gon do NEXT πŸ‘ˆπŸ½ Where he gon go πŸ™ƒπŸ˜ŸπŸ€”πŸ€— WHERE HE GO. Not to the topping chart I know lol 🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧 Goodbye bitch πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½


I'd rather fade away then never have had any success like you


Here come you failing ass again ready to jump on my post because you love me. You love me so much you done wrote a near whole album about me but you failed,try again 🀧


3 songs... not exactly near a whole album. You say I love you a lot. It sounds like you want someone to love you, maybe instead of chatting to me you should go to your momma and daddy for some love. Only problem is, you don't know your daddy and your momma's probably overdosed by now. RIP Momma flop


Sound like you want sum1 to love you. You thought that album was gon get notice like every other diss πŸ˜‚ Bitch it didn’t and it flopped hard. #youfailedtryagain BLOOP!


Funny, made top 10 in 7 territories and sold over 4 million copies worldwide, not exactly a flop. Especially compared to your non-existent career. Don't worry, maybe someday someone will notice your 'talent' if that's what you call it. You can't try to check my career when you don't have one, don't compare where you can't compete.


6 territories. Number 12 in US 😭 Everybody and they mama sell 4 million. This post nothing to do with you and you jumped in for attention from the queen. Now go put out another whack album I see you ain’t done in a while too ashamed of low sales. I’m tired of you using my ass to promote yourself so until I see you in the streets NO MORE FREE PROMOTION βœ‹πŸ½πŸ›‘


Queen of what? Try Again sis, you're not even the queen of the projects you live in. You call my music 'whack' but guess what bitch, it's being bought! You aint made nothing because nobody finna buy your shit. Maybe my album went to 12 in the US, but it's still a lot then you would have charted, if anyone bothered to buy your music, never mind the fact I have a US number one album, which you don't. 'Everybody and they mama sell 4 million', that may be right, everybody except you. I bet your bum ass wishes time was money, as it stands you have nothing but time and NO MONEY1 LOL LOL LOL Try again girl, come back when you've achieved some success.


I know your racist ass didn’t just try that!



Tried. And by the looks of it I succeeded. Dancing Dancing
Offline Cocayne  
#13 Posted : 07 October 2018 13:00:55(UTC)
Cocayne
Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/06/2018(UTC)
Posts: 11

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 10 post(s)
You’re proud of being racist? I suggest you find another game to play and another forum. You’ve been incredibly disgusting and unnecessarily personal with your comments.
thanks 1 user thanked Cocayne for this useful post.
BenPatrick on 10/10/2018(UTC)
Offline Kerzal2001  
#14 Posted : 07 October 2018 23:50:53(UTC)
Kerzal2001
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 18/07/2017(UTC)
Posts: 37

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Cocayne Go to Quoted Post
You’re proud of being racist? I suggest you find another game to play and another forum. You’ve been incredibly disgusting and unnecessarily personal with your comments.


Saying she lives in the projects and was a bum isn't exactly racist, is it? Not exactly. When someone constantly attacks others, I don't care if I come across as 'incredibly disgusting and unnecessarily personal'. So run along now. Girl probably don't even know what the projects are

Edited by user 08 October 2018 00:02:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Cocayne  
#15 Posted : 10 October 2018 03:55:43(UTC)
Cocayne
Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/06/2018(UTC)
Posts: 11

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Racial stereotyping. The only one I see attacking anybody is you. You had no reason to comment on her post. I can see you enjoy arguing so therefore I will not be going back and forth with you. Good day.
thanks 3 users thanked Cocayne for this useful post.
BenPatrick on 10/10/2018(UTC), TRGNews on 10/10/2018(UTC), Shayla Queen on 10/10/2018(UTC)
Offline Shayla Queen  
#16 Posted : 10 October 2018 10:02:44(UTC)
Shayla Queen
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/04/2018(UTC)
Posts: 42

Thanks: 9 times
Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Cocayne Go to Quoted Post
Racial stereotyping. The only one I see attacking anybody is you. You had no reason to comment on her post. I can see you enjoy arguing so therefore I will not be going back and forth with you. Good day.


Ignore his dusty ass he weak af
Offline BenPatrick  
#17 Posted : 11 October 2018 18:54:44(UTC)
BenPatrick
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 16/02/2018(UTC)
Posts: 6

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I think some people on here need to remember that this is just a game. Shayla Queen had only made some comments about sales (which are NOT REAL, just to clarify for those of you that can’t get that into their heads...) to then get bombarded with replies about an overdosed β€œmomma” and living in the β€œprojects.” Kerzal2001 get a fucking life, get off your computer and out of your dark bedroom before you start to grow bat wings or something.
Offline Jay(king Vonte)  
#18 Posted : 13 October 2018 03:57:56(UTC)
Jay(king Vonte)
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 04/01/2017(UTC)
Posts: 64

Thanks: 22 times
Was thanked: 49 time(s) in 41 post(s)
Let’s Not Forget My Album Is In Stores [No Survivors] The First Every Diss Album On Rockstar:) #8 weeks & Counting at #1 with No Promotion.


Speak to the hand Dancing Dancing
Javonté Is The Name
Offline andmax  
#19 Posted : 01 November 2018 01:57:04(UTC)
andmax
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 25/05/2013(UTC)
Posts: 8
United States

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
I knew andmax album was gon straight FLOP-DOPPY-DOP-DOP and I wonder what he dumb ass gon do NEXT πŸ‘ˆπŸ½ Where he gon go πŸ™ƒπŸ˜ŸπŸ€”πŸ€— WHERE HE GO. Not to the topping chart I know lol 🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧 Goodbye bitch πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½


You were saying my dear? Check the charts again ;)
Offline andmax  
#20 Posted : 01 November 2018 01:58:19(UTC)
andmax
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 25/05/2013(UTC)
Posts: 8
United States

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Jay(king Vonte) Go to Quoted Post
Let’s Not Forget My Album Is In Stores [No Survivors] The First Every Diss Album On Rockstar:) #8 weeks & Counting at #1 with No Promotion.


Speak to the hand Dancing Dancing


Thanks for including me in your album ahahahah
Funny title :P
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF.NET | YAF.NET © 2003-2018, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 1.059 seconds.