logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline michael92108  
#1 Posted : 18 January 2019 07:46:27(UTC)
michael92108

Groups: Registered

Should it be a character from my band, the manager?
Offline FiveT  
#2 Posted : 18 January 2019 22:04:55(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Hello, I think you should read this guide thread to get an idea, it is in the roleplay section.

http://therockstargame.com/foru...ead-first.aspx#post13288

You can actually create any character you want, it can even be an actor. The fun of roleplaying is that you can create your characters freely and interact with others, obviously fitting the general world/story in the Roleplay.
So you can create a band of two or more characters, their manager, partners, anything you would like.
The only problem would be to actual find images to give people an idea of what your characters look like and for this reason we use real celebrities for characters. For example, I have a character called Jo Frankson and he looks like Adam Levine, I claimed this singer in the "face claims" thread, so that only Jo will look like Adam Levine. In fact, you have to make sure no one else has claimed and is using the celebrity you're interested in. You can check that out in the "face claim" thread.

My advice for you would be to check the Roleplay and get an idea, create a few characters like one or two and slowly understand how it goes. That way you can create more and have fun.

Also if you would like to create a band or a couple for example but with different celebrities that don't have anything in common, you can do that. I have a band with celebrities that never met in real life, there are no pictures of them together, but I have fun sometimes photoshopping them in one picture. So anything is possible, it depends on how you organize it.

Hope this helped.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 19/01/2019(UTC)