logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 06 February 2019 15:03:06(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Artists: Sabina
Title: "Morning Sun"
Release Date: February 6th, 2018
Length: 3:20
Record Label: La Familia
Genre: Dance Pop
Elements of: Romanian Pop, Latin Pop
Songwriters: Sabina Alexandrescu, Teffler Michaels, Autumn Rowe
Producers: Mark Missoni
From The Album: ELECTROHEART(2019)

"Morning Sun" is a brand new single released from recording artist Sabina. The new single will impact digital retailers and radio airplay as an official single from her upcoming album titled "ELECTROHEART". The record was recorded at Metropolis Studios in London, UK and is understood as a Dance Pop record with Romanian Pop influences. "Morning Sun" was written by Sabina Alexandrescu, Teffler Michaels, Autumn Rowe and produced by.

Still recognized and known around the world, Sabina has built herself vastly up as the new class of female pop artists. Sabina debuted back in 2014, where she released her self titled EP to a positive reception. The EP featured catchy slices of dance and europop music and almost over night Sabina become an internet sensation. Her supermodel looks paired with a strong vocal presence made it easy for Sabina to be known as pop's hot new girl with talent to match.

The EP's first single, "Drunk Enough" was praised by internet goers and even fellow celebrities and reached the Top 5 on the charts, shortly after, she won an award for Sexiest Female. Over the next few months Sabina went on to release "Shows Over", Head To Toe and even opened up for on her "All Eyes On Me" tour. Sabina's last record, "Radioactive" became her biggest to date, where Sabina was commended for the songs production and her strong vocals. Radio Active reached #3 on the charts and really continued to solidify Sabina as a popular artist.

After the success of Radioactive, Sabina entered the Celebrity Big Brother house causing the new album to be pushed back. She was known as one of shows favorite house-guests and made it to the Top 6. During Celebrity Big Brother, she met Reuben Rodriguez, a fellow recording artist, TV personality and cousin of Payton Rodriguez. The two seemed to have gotten on immediately and in one of the season's most memorable moments, Sabina and Reuben got it on while cameras were rolling. The pair proved to be so much more than just a TV romance and Reuben and Sabina became a real life couple. Sabina announced her pregnancy and nine months later gave birth to a baby boy named Roman.

After giving birth Sabina didn't waste any time on getting back into the studio to finish up her album, which at one point was highly anticipated. Due to her run on CBB, pregnancy and birth, much of the anticipation surrounding the album has waned, and fans and critics alike have been questioning when new music would be available by Sabina, but also understood that motherhood comes first. Little did people know, Sabina had been in the studio working on records to appear on ELECTROHEART before CBB and birth and right after. In November 2017, Sabina recorded a track that she had written about Reuben Rodriguez. The track was sent to Romanian producer Mark Missoni, and they entered the studio.

The record was finalized in December of 2018, and she signed with Payton's record label La Familia as the first record label Sabina has ever signed to. After all contractual details were cleared, the single dropped with no warning on February 6th, 2019. "Morning Sun" shows off Sabina's vocals as it gets back to the sound that made her famous. Romanian tinged beats. But this time with a 2019 swagger, a clever way to show Sabina's true-ness to her sound but ability to change with the current trends as music continues to change and become slightly more rique. Morning Sun is Sabina's edgiest record to date in terms of sound while still showing off Sabina's wide ranged vocals with a big, catchy chorus. "Morning Sun" is a deep love song which speaks of a woman falling in love and comparing him to the Morning Sun, a record she wrote about Reuben Rodriguez, the father of her son. Morning sun is meant to be insanely catchy tune and the bass from the very start of the record will catch a listener off guard on first listen. Not only the chorus and opening, but every single part of the track offers strong vocals and catchy a catchy flow. The song features a heavy bass, acoustics, romanian production influences and Sabina's wonderous, focused vocals that makes the song almost impossible to resist with it's addictive beat. The rhythm is pleasing to the ears.

Made for me, this boys sick, cares like no one can predict
Immature but a man, he's hot but understands
Busy but all clear for me, he's dream or reality
Style always on the top, smile above the block
His eyes, forget the clock, someone catch me, I won’t stop
Just like the cold breeze, He reminds me of the seas
Holds my hand and won’t release, his kiss watch me freeze

I’m a lil low with the beat of my heart
It’s like you had me right from the start
But later when you come and the liquor turns to rum
My heart pops like a Champagne
It’s with you it won’t return

He's my morning sun, the moonlit of my night
The brightness of the morning, the darkness of the night
His smile is like a bullet, and he looks so fly
He plays with my heart but he never breaks it
He stays like a star and my world he shakes it

Morning, sun, ahh
Morning sun, ahh
(If I lose you I swear I’ll never see the sky)
Morning, sun, ahh
Morning, sun, ahh
(You’re my favorite chord I need no matter what I write)
Morning sun, ahh
(I tried to hide it but I can’t escape it)

It's 9 o clock and I've been waiting for hours
Here he comes and it's happiness showers
Lovely hours, it’s been raining flowers
I feel like Cinderella and its 12 at the tower

He captured me and I ain't leaving
Oh I don’t think I’m doin' fine
I promise I won’t let him go, I’ll keep him by my side
He's my favorite chord I need no matter what I write
I tried to hide it but I can’t escape it

Morning, sun, ahh
Morning sun, ahh
Morning, sun, ahh
Morning, sun, ahh
Morning sun, ahh

I thought I lost my sparkle but my prince, here he comes
"You need no sparkle and you need no jewel"
I said "look at me now" he's like "you’re beautiful"

Morning, sun, ahh
Morning sun, ahh
Morning, sun, ahh
Morning, sun, ahh
Morning sun, ahh

SOUNDS LIKE

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 06/02/2019(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 06/02/2019(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 07/02/2019(UTC), freestylechamp on 07/02/2019(UTC), erich hess on 07/02/2019(UTC), C4AJoh on 08/02/2019(UTC), 2001clay on 25/05/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#2 Posted : 06 February 2019 16:04:10(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Reuben: ¡mi amor! I love the song very much...and not just because it is about me 🙈. I cannot wait for people to listen your album and for you to continue showing the world your talents ❤️
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 07/02/2019(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 07 February 2019 06:40:44(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Reuben: ¡mi amor! I love the song very much...and not just because it is about me 🙈. I cannot wait for people to listen your album and for you to continue showing the world your talents ❤️

Sabina: ¡mi amor! ❤️ Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and what I do. Best man, and dad ever ❤️😘
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 07/02/2019(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#4 Posted : 07 February 2019 06:52:52(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Adam: Low key this is my jam, I will say though did you call your man immature a little harsh Sabina, I'm just kidding. I really dig this song the beat is infectious!
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 07/02/2019(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 07/02/2019(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#5 Posted : 09 February 2019 05:53:02(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Adam: Low key this is my jam, I will say though did you call your man immature a little harsh Sabina, I'm just kidding. I really dig this song the beat is infectious!

Sabina: Every man is alittle immature can’t we agree on that Amy? :P thanks so much for your kind words! So excited for your upcoming new music.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage