logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

420 Pages«<405406407408409>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#8121 Posted : 12 December 2015 03:00:50(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Quote:
Hmmm, you're in a very messy situation that I never been in (single life since birth lol).

But, I do think you guys should discuss the elephant in the room because it's going to get awkward if she comes by again and it's just going to be on replay inside your mind over and over. Maybe she didn't think she needed to tell you, but how you explained it she should have known you guys were more than the average friend. She should have told you she met up with her ex since you guys were getting touchy feely and obviously heading to something much bigger even if you guys fell of for a while.idk, that's my understanding. ●︿●

Ugh I miss the days of when I was single and completely anti-love. So peaceful. Lonely, but sooo damn peaceful.

That's the thing, I kind of think it would only be right to talk about it but the way she completely dodged my one simple question and avoided me just makes me feel so awkward and uncomfortable about the whole situation when I've done nothing wrong. I guess I'm just way too analytical of myself that I can't let myself be rightfully mad or whatever. Crazy. And you're right, we definitely need to talk about where we stand as a couple. I should've thought of that I long time ago.

Quote:
This chick is trouble. She withholds a pretty important detail.....AND has him pick her up from your place? She was the one using you. But, now that you know what's up,I'd say you would be using her.. If said thing continues.

Yeah I get that feeling. I was more surprise and disappointed than I was mad but there's a small tiny piece of me that wants to get back at her. I was so willing to let it slide and now I kind of feel like I should show I have a backbone by using her back or something. Yes, I do know that would be petty because she'd end up hurt and I wouldn't care either way, but I can't say I haven't been thinking about it seriously.

Quote:
Alright time to take relationship from single people time.

First of all you two need to find out what both of you want from this thing. Noting is better than communication and their need to be some talk about this. If not this could go on for a year or two, it already been going on for my count close to 4 months now? Their nothing wrong with sex buddies. Shoot my friends say I should get some cause you never know, (I can't it just weird to me) but it needa to be know that this is for hook ups ONLY. This isn't for love, this isn't long term, or meeting parents or people they are close to. This is "come over cause I need some company and then leave in the morning." That can be done and it is done a lot so you don't have to think you are "using" someone just cause they are a booty call. Think of it more as I want to spend time and have fun with someone but I don't want to get tied down to anything.

Secondly let's say you did in fact got the feels for this girl. (It explains so much now,) I meet some people that want to date both guys and girls cause well bisexuality and all that. I get it best of both worlds, don't have to worry about strange threesomes. That being said that is a lifestyle, and I know people say they can love more than one person but I call bullshit. Favoritism does happen even if it doesn't with you, you may be thinking that one day she going to kick you to the curb and just ride with her man? (I above that pun to do ride with her ride) He approach you I think because he was feeling that, this girl (you) is going to take her away from me. (Really this is a lot of drama for someone not looking for it)

Third sorry about losing your grandfather. Losing someone close to you is always hard, as my grandma lost her boyfriend three months ago. (One of the most hardest thing ever cause he died close to me, and I never had anyone die in front of me.) So it is hard when someone you know and care die. Being like that you will want to reach out to someone.

This is up to you to do, and I feel like I have the same problem with losing interest and not wanting to deal with the trouble of breaking up with someone. If this is just a fling and it ISN'T going to be serious that is your friend with Benefits then do that. But you need to know if you going to go through this drama and is she worth it. If not then you shouldn't wait your time.

Actually I don't care that you're single lol, when I was younger I would always give advice to my mom and other adults who were close to me. I think when you're on the outside looking in, you can give a more unbiased opinion and look from every view possible so sometimes relationship advice from single people is really the best.

Communication, the sound of it makes me want to gag. I totally get that's the only sensible reaction to this mess but what's going on inside my head is my strongest weapon and trying to stop my thoughts and spill them out to someone is my wooorst nightmare. I just feel so insecure about that. Imagine if she couldn't care less and I'm over here trying to pour my heart out and make some sense of us? I couldn't do it. I think we are definitely sex buddies and that's why I'm really not that mad about the whole thing but SHE is the one who claims that we are more than that and calls me her girlfriend. It's the most confusing thing because she is out here starting branch-relationships.

Bisexuals lol. I think that sums this whole thing up really. I identify as a pansexual because bisexuality is all about preference and through the years I've come to realize that i really don't have one but this is a problem a lot of folks who claim to be bisexual run into, not being able to really commit to the sex they don't prefer. I actually wouldn't mind it if she rode off into the sunset with her ride (god just wait until I write a memoir one day, im going to make this an iconic pun) because when we were at the cafe I completely understood that he was her ex and that they had history and I told him I was willing to back off and let them be together because what they had seemed to be way more serious than whatever we were but he seemed pretty done with her. Do I personally have the feels for her? I don't know, I doubt it. It's probably just the power of her dimples that's making me bend all out of shape.

And yea, thanks. He's been sick for a minute but I only found out recently. I haven't seen him or the rest of my family in ages due to my mom not wanting me to see them back then and because of just pure indifference. We went down to Tampa/Plant City Halloween weekend and I saw him in the hospital and everything. It was nice, getting to see him blink around the room and reunite with my people. I was really convinced he would pull through. Damn, I still can't believe he's gone. I'm sorry for your loss as well. I couldn't imagine seeing someone die in front of my eyes, that must've been crazy.

As to how I'm gonna handle it? I still don't really know. I guess it'll just depend on when I see her next and how I'll deal with it. But thank you guys for commenting and everything, everything you guys posted ha really given me some insight.

thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 12/12/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8122 Posted : 12 December 2015 03:29:08(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Seeing as I see you all as my Children, I'd say : do the responsible thing and just cut this cancer out of your life. Don't give her any more of your being. Chalk it up to experience and keep pinching your roommate on the dick. ( I don't want to hear about MY being a freak anymore.Speak to the hand )

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 12/12/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#8123 Posted : 12 December 2015 03:46:17(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
@Erich I see you more as the the uncle I never had, still cool enough to show off but embarrassing for people to see. Like my old pokemon collection. ( I'm not getting rid of charzard unless it is pry from my cold dead hands).

@Kandii: Don't be fool by dimples. I have a weakness to certain voices, my last girlfriend had this soft sweet voice and I was a push off for a long time. I had to toughen up and not give in no matter how hard it was.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 12/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 12/12/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8124 Posted : 16 December 2015 11:58:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

things i wondered today:

does anyone actually buy shit from etsy? these people are VASTLY over valuing their time and effort. 90 dollars for a plush anything that i cant fuck and gets me higher than snoop dogg,is a rip off.

i was watching sleepaway camp today. where do these kinds of camps exist? friday the 13th,ernest goes to camp,the camp from salute your shorts,heavyweights....you see where im going with this. is a regional thing? i have never,nor have i EVER known anyone that actually went to these kinds of places.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#8125 Posted : 18 December 2015 03:24:40(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

is december and it is getting closer to my birthday (December 28) and really I don't have any plans but maybe get a nice dinner and get some clothes. But the random thought of I have was this. I feel like I should really leave my state and go out and explore. Like my uncle say "Go out and sow my seeds out there," I don't know if he meant just go and sleep with some girls, but I'm taking it as go and experience somethings. At the age of 26 I opened up a few businesses, I have left the country, been on a cruse, airplane and road trips. Went to see a basketball game, football game, wwe wrestlemania. I fell in love (one sided) lot of long term relationships that really didn't mean anything. I haven't gone to prison but I have broken the law once or twice. Got drunk, Got to be the driver of a drunk person. met a lot of smart people, met even more dumb people. had sad happy and embarrassing moments. And right now I feel like I really done all I can here and going some place will kind of change thing for me, maybe it would be worst but I'm thinking for the better. So First of all where you guys go if you had a choice and what was it like leaving your home state.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 18/12/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8126 Posted : 18 December 2015 06:11:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

i'd like to go out west. i've never been out that way. especially some where like montana. you know, "big sky country".

ive been up and down the east coast,and for the most part flordia,georgia and alabama all kinda feel and look the same....well,after about mid florida they do. south florida is its own animal (an animal that should be put to sleep) once south carolina hits,it begins to feel like a different place. actually,as a kid my favorite spots on road trips were the welcome centers. they were the rest stops closest to a states borders. they were always very scenic and had pamphlets of all sorts of shit the state offered.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
freestylechamp on 18/12/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#8127 Posted : 26 December 2015 23:17:15(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Hey You!!

Yes, YOU. The one behind the screen. Holding the phone, or tablet. Whatever.
I'm talking to you,

You have made it!

2015 is coming to a close , and soon it'll be 2016.

You made it this far, and it is almost over.

You been through loads of crap.

You been through loads of awesomeness

You've seen new things, tried new things.

You've grown.

You were sad, you were happy.

You were worried, carefree, stressed and relieved.

You married someone you love.

Or made a friend that means the world to you.

Or got that promotion at work, the grade you wanted at school or college.

Granted. You may of lost a friend. Or a Loved one

A relationship, you know drama that comes with life,

But that's okay. Because you've made it.

You may of changed someone's life, and you don't even know it.

You may of touched someone's heart.

Anyways, it is or was, a good year and I'm proud of you. You for making it through another year.

Next year will be better, I know it. I believe in you.

Get your goals ready, put on your boot straps and get really to life head on!

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
genocidal king on 26/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 27/01/2016(UTC), kandii on 16/02/2016(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#8128 Posted : 16 February 2016 03:54:42(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

If I had the chance These are all the characters around now that I would hook up with

Gemma, Cinzia Ricci, Edward Barat, Serenity Scott, Aubrey Mikkel, Erica hess, Andrea Mason, Mercedes Payne, Carmen Grant, Ezra Allan, Chaelin.

Yes, most of them are women I don't have many gay character Edward I think only gets a pass because all the other one are attached to someone.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 16/02/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 16/02/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8129 Posted : 16 February 2016 04:01:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

There is a reason why Erica is the way she is. I can rowrz at my own creation. Its normal,right?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8130 Posted : 16 February 2016 05:35:44(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Edward would totally eat you alive stop it boy Lmao!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline freestylechamp  
#8131 Posted : 16 February 2016 05:44:08(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Erica I fill like will be the most fun out of the bunch, until something fucks up and we get that moment of this is serious her mess up are never small.

Also I think Edward would be that is I was drunk and wanted to try a guy one time, lets be serious I still don't it it would happen, but I'm not doubting Edward talk game. One moment I can remember getting a drink and it cuts over to the bed with him smoking and me just starring at the ceiling like "The fuck just happen"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 16/02/2016(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#8132 Posted : 22 February 2016 02:32:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

So here is some cool shit, They are working on Brain Computer Interface and what that means is you hook your brain to a computer and then the computer can read your brain waves and activities base off the electrical impulse. You can talk to people brains, play videos games that is amazing, it feel like in my lifetime I can pull a matrix and live forever in the world wide web.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8133 Posted : 22 February 2016 02:36:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

that about settles it then. couple this with the nsa having a drone program actually called skynet....the future is here and im scared..

seriously though,i probably lack the focus to control a computer with my brain.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#8134 Posted : 22 April 2016 08:34:51(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Today has been a bad day but lets lighten the mood a bit

UserPostedImage
Andrea back in the days

UserPostedImage
bag ladies are truth thugs

UserPostedImage
Kayne are you really going to run for president?

UserPostedImage
Obama, what about all those thing you promise when 8 years ago

UserPostedImage
Lucha > Karate

UserPostedImage
It starts young

UserPostedImage
Animal Yoga

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 22/04/2016(UTC), erich hess on 22/04/2016(UTC), Lastrevio on 22/04/2016(UTC), kandii on 23/04/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8135 Posted : 22 April 2016 12:16:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

The dramatic fall of the guy with the bags.Dancing

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 23/04/2016(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#8136 Posted : 24 April 2016 12:09:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

This is my jam you guys have to hear it.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#8137 Posted : 22 August 2016 13:43:49(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
This is random but I currently have a cavity (my first one, i think 💀) and that whole side of my jaw hurts, top and bottom and I think one of my wisdom teeth are coming in (because idk that's the only logical reason why my whole jaw would be freaking out like this) and I don't have insurance. In fact I've never been to a dentist ever in my life so I've just been doping myself up on my roommate's ibuprofen (I cant wait til that bitch finds out too! she broke my shit and i KNOW she did it on purpose! 💀) I'm so perched for my life to fall apart like it did for all of 2015-2016. 2017 is right around the corner,will I be a chronic pill popper with no teeth? Am I going to fall for another hoe (which I'm actually sort of involved with 2 right now lmaoo)? Or will Jesus hit me with a left and burn my house down again? Place your bets!

on the not so bad side though,

my birthday is officially a month away! Poor leo season

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 22/08/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 23/08/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8138 Posted : 22 August 2016 22:52:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

See? This is why we cant have nice things.some people dont heed the take only one ho thing.

I think i was 22 when i first saw a dentist.the only thing genetics did right for me was giving me naturally straight teeth. Sounds like you should dump those two hoes and get a sugar mamma.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 23/08/2016(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#8139 Posted : 22 August 2016 23:12:48(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
I'm suffering with a similar dental pain issue. My dentist is atrocious and it's almost impossible to get an appointment anyway so I'm looking for a new one but nobody seems to be accepting. I pop a few Paramol every so often, which is like the strongest painkiller you can get over the counter here so you aren't going through dental pain alone. The ho thing, I can't relate to though I'm afraid LOL
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
kandii on 23/08/2016(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#8140 Posted : 11 November 2016 02:08:12(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

I really need this, some customers are thinking the next 8 years are going to be fantasic. I know what I type, I may need a drink.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage