logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages<12345>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Shadowmire  
#41 Posted : 23 December 2009 02:57:53(UTC)
Shadowmire

Groups: Registered

The Nimrods wrote:
Shadowmire wrote:
I am 100% anti-drug. I always will be.

I have nothing else to say.

Is there a reason, like Forkboy said are you trying to force your beliefs on people, are you a goody two-shoes, scared, believe everything in health class. My friend ODed and was in the hospital for 4 day, that's a good reason.

I don't try to force beliefs on anyone. I let them listen to what I have to say if they want, and that is the end of it.

Why do I hate drugs? My father did about every drug you can think of (still fucking wastes himself to this day) when I was younger, and nearly killed me in a blind fit. Two stepfathers later, I find myself living with another drug addict (and severe alcoholic, which may as well be the same thing) who was only remotely tolerable when he was actually sober. Otherwise, he was an abusive, intolerable fuckface who kept me up 'til 6 AM many a night, trying to make sure he didn't kill my mother. Speaking of whom, she has been quite the alcoholic for my entire life, and has broken my heart and made my life hell many times under that influence.

Nothing good in relation to drugs has ever happened in my life. And that is why I am anti-drug, not that it will do the debate any good.
UserPostedImage
Offline tension101  
#42 Posted : 23 December 2009 04:30:59(UTC)
tension101

Man

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Actually, I take that back, I have tried ectacy.
Too much leather chair is unsightly and greatly increases your risk of leather-smell.
Offline TheCDs  
#43 Posted : 23 December 2009 04:35:30(UTC)
TheCDs

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Shadowmire wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
Shadowmire wrote:
I am 100% anti-drug. I always will be.

I have nothing else to say.

Is there a reason, like Forkboy said are you trying to force your beliefs on people, are you a goody two-shoes, scared, believe everything in health class. My friend ODed and was in the hospital for 4 day, that's a good reason.

I don't try to force beliefs on anyone. I let them listen to what I have to say if they want, and that is the end of it.

Why do I hate drugs? My father did about every drug you can think of (still fucking wastes himself to this day) when I was younger, and nearly killed me in a blind fit. Two stepfathers later, I find myself living with another drug addict (and severe alcoholic, which may as well be the same thing) who was only remotely tolerable when he was actually sober. Otherwise, he was an abusive, intolerable fuckface who kept me up 'til 6 AM many a night, trying to make sure he didn't kill my mother. Speaking of whom, she has been quite the alcoholic for my entire life, and has broken my heart and made my life hell many times under that influence.

Nothing good in relation to drugs has ever happened in my life. And that is why I am anti-drug, not that it will do the debate any good.

I don't want to sound insensitive, because your situation is clearly dire, but is it the result of drugs or human error. There are plenty of recreational users who don't have those kinds of problems. The other point is obviously the legality of the drugs did not stop those in your life from using them. If people are going to use them at least legalizing and taxing them creates a societal benefit from it.
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
Offline MATTT  
#44 Posted : 16 March 2010 11:33:08(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
Quote:
I smoke pot, on a weekly basis, sometimes a lot, sometimes a little, but I don't do anything else. I think it should be legal because if it's not as bad as smoking and alcohol then it should be legal or they shouldn't be.However prohibition is what gave America the mafia and our first black market.I still think hard drugs are horrible though, and a lot of prescription stuff too because a lot of it is just as addictive.I have a few friends back in Florida who due to the convenience (a few hours from Miami) are on heroin,crack,meth, the likes. I didn't believe them but they all hang out together and my other friends who used to hang out with them say they don't due to drug use.Anyway, what do you guys think about drugs?

Same here but i dont smoke like every day but i do think it should be legal
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline The Nimrods  
#45 Posted : 16 March 2010 11:36:13(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Well now I actually do smoke everyday lol
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline Rincewind  
#46 Posted : 16 March 2010 12:16:46(UTC)
Rincewind

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
being blaezed every day?

such a bad idea.... if you need weed to cope with everyday life... you need to change your life!
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
Offline Synxhard  
#47 Posted : 16 March 2010 12:31:37(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Actually recently quit smoking weed, trying to provide a better environment for my newly sober room mates. Now it's just booze and occasionally a cigarette or two. Ah, the joys of being 18 and having a bartender for a best friend.
Offline Mt. Epic  
#48 Posted : 16 March 2010 13:45:56(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
personally, I believe that drugs should be allowed, but the government isn't open to the idea because they fear the public will want even more demands from the government if they simply allow usage of drugs. Look what happened in pre-world war. Hitler took over several nations. Nearby nations let it slide. Hitler was warned after Suedetenland was taken over, but only struck Germany after they became far too powerful. If the government gave us the usage of all drugs, we'll think it's okay to do other things because we'll have so little precautions. And if the government cracks down on us, we'll all rebel and anarchy will occur, and that's every government's worst nightmare. So, I believe the government, if they would sell drugs, they should place high taxes on them, and limit them.
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline TheCDs  
#49 Posted : 16 March 2010 18:36:09(UTC)
TheCDs

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Mt. Epic wrote:
personally, I believe that drugs should be allowed, but the government isn't open to the idea because they fear the public will want even more demands from the government if they simply allow usage of drugs. Look what happened in pre-world war. Hitler took over several nations. Nearby nations let it slide. Hitler was warned after Suedetenland was taken over, but only struck Germany after they became far too powerful. If the government gave us the usage of all drugs, we'll think it's okay to do other things because we'll have so little precautions. And if the government cracks down on us, we'll all rebel and anarchy will occur, and that's every government's worst nightmare. So, I believe the government, if they would sell drugs, they should place high taxes on them, and limit them.

WTF? I have no idea what most of this means or how Hitler's conquest of Europe has anything to do with drug law.

Edited by user 16 March 2010 18:37:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
Offline forkboy  
#50 Posted : 16 March 2010 23:16:13(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
No, that was one of the most convuluted arguments I've ever heard.
Offline The Nimrods  
#51 Posted : 17 March 2010 04:36:01(UTC)
The Nimrods

Rincewind wrote:
being blaezed every day?

such a bad idea.... if you need weed to cope with everyday life... you need to change your life!

I don't smoke weed to cope with life.I use friends and TRSG for that haha.I smoke weed cuz I'm bored all the time and because I have trouble sleeping and when you wake up at 6 for school you need all the sleep you can get so I blaze an hour before bed so that I get all the fun and whatnot then sleep like a baby.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline _Python_  
#52 Posted : 17 March 2010 04:36:04(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

Was thanked: 106 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Wow.. This is odd: I just smoked a blunt and saw this posted.. Lol.

I smoke pot. If I got it, I smoke pot. If I got it every day, I'm smoking it every day. Which I usually do. I think they should legalize that. As for pills and all, who cares what they do with it. I don't do nothing else. I smoke cigarettes and weed. I hardly ever drink.
UserPostedImage
Offline _Python_  
#53 Posted : 17 March 2010 04:37:33(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

Mt. Epic wrote:

Y'all ignore this; he was toked when he wrote it. LOL.
UserPostedImage
Offline The Nimrods  
#54 Posted : 17 March 2010 04:37:48(UTC)
The Nimrods

_Python_ wrote:

I smoke pot. If I got it, I smoke pot. If I got it every day, I'm smoking it every day. Which I usually do. I think they should legalize that. As for pills and all, who cares what they do with it. I don't do nothing else. I smoke cigarettes and weed. I hardly ever drink.

I thought you said you would never smoke a real cigarette and only electronic ones?I smoke usually when I blaze with friends but not a lot.Newport 100's are pretty crucial though, they taste like mint when you exhale.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline _Python_  
#55 Posted : 17 March 2010 04:45:03(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

The Nimrods wrote:
_Python_ wrote:

I thought you said you would never smoke a real cigarette and only electronic ones?I smoke usually when I blaze with friends but not a lot.Newport 100's are pretty crucial though, they taste like mint when you exhale.

I've been smoking weed since seventh grade and I did say that about cigarettes.. I started smoking those just recently, and I only do it occasionally. And I always keep Camel Crush or Newport just so when I need one.
UserPostedImage
Offline The Nimrods  
#56 Posted : 17 March 2010 04:59:05(UTC)
The Nimrods

_Python_ wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
_Python_ wrote:

I've been smoking weed since seventh grade and I did say that about cigarettes.. I started smoking those just recently, and I only do it occasionally. And I always keep Camel Crush or Newport just so when I need one.

Oh I see, but Turkish Gold tastes like shit yo

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline xNightsidex  
#57 Posted : 17 March 2010 05:04:11(UTC)
xNightsidex

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
'Sall about Lucky Strike.
Offline _Python_  
#58 Posted : 17 March 2010 05:08:25(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

The Nimrods wrote:
_Python_ wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
_Python_ wrote:

Oh I see, but Turkish Gold tastes like shit yo

The best weed to me is the hydro weed I used to get from my old dealer. It never burned going down, and it would give me better affects than the purple haze I was smoking last month.
UserPostedImage
Offline The Nimrods  
#59 Posted : 17 March 2010 05:35:16(UTC)
The Nimrods

Turkish Gold is a type of cigarrette.My personal fave is Sour Diesel or maybe some Grandaddy Purp

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline _Python_  
#60 Posted : 17 March 2010 05:37:24(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

The Nimrods wrote:
Turkish Gold is a type of cigarrette.My personal fave is Sour Diesel or maybe some Grandaddy Purp

Grandaddy Purp ain't shit around here.. Nobody wants purp around here no more. Then again, around here Kush is better than Purp.
UserPostedImage