logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mt. Epic  
#21 Posted : 10 February 2010 14:31:49(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
Blaine:Can't wait to support you in a few weeks even more so now.

Stephanie Fierce: I'm finally going to get to see you guys perform. Impress me!

Blaine:lol alright, it's a shame you won't see Michael, he is a genius. I miss him, but he did the right thing. Anyway, yeah, same goes for me. This'll be the first time that WE'LL see YOU perform also. lol

Stephanie Fierce On phone: ahaha.
I know It might be kinda weird me giving you advice since I've never been in a band. But I think you guys should just take a longer break. It will never be the same without Michael. Take a cruise and talk it out, like the mature men I know you guys are. :/

Blaine: Yes, but we MUST finish our tour.

Stephanie Fierce: I might need to cruise myself, I'm working really hard and I need to relax. ;) I'll pay for you guys. My treat.

Blaine:No, no, it's fine, we'll pay. Just, I really don't want to back down from this tour and neither do the guys. We're really serious about it. This is our first world tour, and we want to finish. Besides, we have plenty of days off between concerts. Our tour ends in a few months, so hopefully, we can make it til then, and see how it continues.

Stephanie Fierce: All right! Well thanks for talking, you guys have a good night!

Blaine:lol, sorry if I scared you or made you feel awkward or anything. It's just, things moved by so fast for me.
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#22 Posted : 10 February 2010 14:34:23(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
Blaine:Can't wait to support you in a few weeks even more so now.

Stephanie Fierce: I'm finally going to get to see you guys perform. Impress me!

Blaine:lol alright, it's a shame you won't see Michael, he is a genius. I miss him, but he did the right thing. Anyway, yeah, same goes for me. This'll be the first time that WE'LL see YOU perform also. lol

Stephanie Fierce On phone: ahaha.
I know It might be kinda weird me giving you advice since I've never been in a band. But I think you guys should just take a longer break. It will never be the same without Michael. Take a cruise and talk it out, like the mature men I know you guys are. :/

Blaine: Yes, but we MUST finish our tour.

Stephanie Fierce: I might need to cruise myself, I'm working really hard and I need to relax. ;) I'll pay for you guys. My treat.

Blaine:No, no, it's fine, we'll pay. Just, I really don't want to back down from this tour and neither do the guys. We're really serious about it. This is our first world tour, and we want to finish. Besides, we have plenty of days off between concerts. Our tour ends in a few months, so hopefully, we can make it til then, and see how it continues.

Stephanie Fierce: All right! Well thanks for talking, you guys have a good night!

Blaine:lol, sorry if I scared you or made you feel awkward or anything. It's just, things moved by so fast for me.

Stephanie Fierce: No, I'm actually just really tired and I need to go to bed. :)
Offline bikz  
#23 Posted : 11 February 2010 12:18:35(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Raven's tour diary -
The days are easy. If you're not moving on to the next place and hanging out with everyone, you're practising, getting ready for the next show.
Fail.
The evenings are fine too. Whether you're performing or having a evening off, you spend all your evenings off practising, and there's no room in your mind for anything but the music. Singing, playing guitar, playing bass, dancing .... just four of the many things you must be perfect at.
Drink.
It's the nights that are tough. Sometimes, usually when you're not performing the next day, you have small parties. Nothing like what you'd have at home, just a little break. Usually, you phone people or answer calls, and then everyone else goes straight to bed. You don't.
Run.
What happened? You don't know. You try tracing back to a trigger, like they say you should. Maybe you find something, maybe you try and draw a blank, maybe you don't try, just knowing that you can't stop yourself, you can't fix anything, you'll fail.
Lurch.
But what have you done!? You have to be perfect, and everyone says you're a "big girl", why make yourself bigger .... you drink the sacred nectar, and then run away from the bus. It doesn't take long before you're all done and there's blood on your face.
Return.
You get back on the bus and get in the shower, with your clothes on, to wash it all away. You feel like Lady Macbeth, washing off blood even when the real blood is gone. You're crazy. It's time to go to bed .... curb your insomnia, hard though it is .... and hardest of all, accept that you'll never change yourself.
Wash.
You're scared that you'll never change. You're scared that people will find out. You're scared that you'll never be perfect. You're just - scared.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#24 Posted : 11 February 2010 12:30:11(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
bikz wrote:
Raven's tour diary -
The days are easy. If you're not moving on to the next place and hanging out with everyone, you're practising, getting ready for the next show.
Fail.
The evenings are fine too. Whether you're performing or having a evening off, you spend all your evenings off practising, and there's no room in your mind for anything but the music. Singing, playing guitar, playing bass, dancing .... just four of the many things you must be perfect at.
Drink.
It's the nights that are tough. Sometimes, usually when you're not performing the next day, you have small parties. Nothing like what you'd have at home, just a little break. Usually, you phone people or answer calls, and then everyone else goes straight to bed. You don't.
Run.
What happened? You don't know. You try tracing back to a trigger, like they say you should. Maybe you find something, maybe you try and draw a blank, maybe you don't try, just knowing that you can't stop yourself, you can't fix anything, you'll fail.
Lurch.
But what have you done!? You have to be perfect, and everyone says you're a "big girl", why make yourself bigger .... you drink the sacred nectar, and then run away from the bus. It doesn't take long before you're all done and there's blood on your face.
Return.
You get back on the bus and get in the shower, with your clothes on, to wash it all away. You feel like Lady Macbeth, washing off blood even when the real blood is gone. You're crazy. It's time to go to bed .... curb your insomnia, hard though it is .... and hardest of all, accept that you'll never change yourself.
Wash.
You're scared that you'll never change. You're scared that people will find out. You're scared that you'll never be perfect. You're just - scared.

OOC: That was beautiful, and for some reason I can relate to it. With the exception of me being a star. Good job!