logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<34567>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#81 Posted : 14 November 2013 14:31:16(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
ooc:these were actually very hard to write! thanks,i thought they fit her pretty well. the f word in a pop song? sure. erica is misguided enough to try it.

erica:thanks,wynniepooh! trust me,honor...it sounds waay better when high.

nina:yeas,love. her little voice sounds like a chipmunk. being high lets you see that little cartoon chipmunk.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 14/11/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#82 Posted : 14 November 2013 22:15:52(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
OOC: I wonder how do you manage to write songs in Japanese, they're so freaking adorable I loved it!

Julia: Gimme ice cream Hitomi! of course I'm talking about the ice cream in respect to your wife ;P

Magie: I just love everything of this! and I really hope people will put one of these songs at the number one spot of the charts, because there's nothing sweet and sexy as this on mainstream right now, these songs are just so fun and fresh, how could I ever imagine you could sound like this Erica? You're a K-pop DIVA! Haha
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/11/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#83 Posted : 14 November 2013 23:48:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: thanks! And they are probably way off,but that's what google translate gave me.

Erica:@julia rowrz! Today's special is vanilla with strawberries on top!

@ magie exactly. The world needs more fun songs.ice cream,dancing and baths. Who doesn't like these things? Boring smelly people,that's who. I am soooooo glad you liked it. Maybe this won't be a one off thing after all.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Andre Gandra on 15/11/2013(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#84 Posted : 15 November 2013 01:50:34(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Lmao I love all three of these. IBIZA is my fave though :). Silly and witty, gotta love this. Good job :) So now just stop doubting yourself! You are great with Erica :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 15/11/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#85 Posted : 15 November 2013 02:11:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: thanks! I guess I really should just embrace the sassy girl that lives inside me.l
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#86 Posted : 08 May 2014 12:25:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

hey hey! to quote a crusty clown. but this harlots update is no joking matter.oh no. today we release the new "midlife crisis machine" single! it comes in lovely 7" vinyl. with completely random artwork! each one is unique and public domain artwork. we care like that. if we dont use public domain things,who will? as for the "b" side? there isnt one. each record is lovingly etched with a not so accurate etching of the cast of "three's company". to avoid lawsuits,we used stick figures. but i think you will know who is who.

UserPostedImage

midlife crisis machine

I'm getting bald
And my balls are saggy.
This hybrid is too faggy.
I need something fast.
I need something mean.
I need a midlife crisis machine!

Ride ride ride ride ride
Ride ride ride ride ride
Ride ride ride ride ride
Ride ride....my bike! Vrooooom!

100,000 dollar motorbike.
Gonna stay out all night.
Acres of chrome.
I'm too cool for a motorhome.
If I'm going to hell
I'm taking my ponytail.

Ride ride ride ride ride
Ride ride ride ride ride
Ride ride ride ride ride

I got a Midlife crisis machine!
Custom built,that's for sure.
I slam down scotch and ensure.
I cut loose and listen to jimmy buffet.
I got an attitude that says "fuck it".
.......on weekends.

Ride ride ride ride ride
Ride ride ride ride ride
Ride ride ride ride ride

Monday through Friday I'm a bore.
But now I can get those toys I couldn't afford.
Going to live like they do In the movies.
My dicks always limp,but I'm still groovy.
.....right?

song description
The harlots fire up their stolen tardis and visit 1980's east bay. The song has a short guitar intro by nina sangria. Her telecaster thin and trebly. Between the fuzz and reverb effect,it sounds not unlike surf music being played in a beehive.
When Erica comes in with the vocals for the verses.,they are delivered extremely rapidly. Recorded in one take,there are occasions when the rhythm comes out of sync. But it's part of the bands charm. The harlots are many things but polished will never be it. Before the chorus, there is a slight drum roll before All the instruments stop. The bass enters with alternating high and low notes. The girls start clapping and sing the chorus like a cheer. Before the verse is started again,Chloe does a little drum roll. Wash,rinse and repeat. There is no solo. (The harlots are punk as fuck that way.) overall,a shining example of punk rock's emphasis on enthusiasm over technical ability.

Erica sez:
I may be Japanese,but I pretty much have adopted American culture as my own. What's more American than weekend highways packed with middle management types on their motor bikes? All decked out in Harley Davidson gear. More leather on them than cows have. living the american dream of freedom....at least until monday. Then its back to being up tight. Identity through purchasing. bleh

sounds like:

but with a shrieky girl singing.

if youre keen on hearing those kind of vocals...and i like posting xray spex tunes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 08/05/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/05/2014(UTC), kandii on 08/05/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 08/05/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 08/05/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 09/05/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 12/05/2014(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#87 Posted : 08 May 2014 12:33:46(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

MS Romance: I am terrified for life after listening to this piece of garbage, like ewwwww!

Daniel: This is the type of music I dance to when I haven't cleaned the apartment, procrastinated on almost everything and when I feel like a sad lazy fuck. Now I'm gonna feel more depressed, thanks!

OOC: YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D
thanks 2 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
kandii on 08/05/2014(UTC), erich hess on 08/05/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#88 Posted : 08 May 2014 12:43:19(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: Lol is all.

Dylan: This is....wow. I'll be honest it kept me laughing the whole time with the lyrics and the beat, it was kinda crazy. I'd love to know the mind of anyone that created this song lol.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 3 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 08/05/2014(UTC), erich hess on 08/05/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 08/05/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#89 Posted : 08 May 2014 12:54:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica: @Daniel congratulations! you are officially punk rock. that is really all it takes.

@MSromance like it...or i will cry!

nina: seriously,dont make her cry,love. she gets all pouty and snotty. she refuses to blow her nose,and wipes it on her sleeve. she is weaing my sweater! so for the love of god,dont make her cry! cashmere and snot dont go well together.

erica: well,miss dylan i am always up for beer and scones. we can have long conversations and i will try to steal your song writing idea.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 08/05/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#90 Posted : 08 May 2014 12:58:55(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Allison : "My dicks always limp,but I'm still groovy./.....right?" BEST WAY TO END ANY AND EVERY SONG . A midlife crisis is an epidemic these days . I've been going through one ever since I was 15 . Hard knock life , ya know ?
thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 08/05/2014(UTC), erich hess on 08/05/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#91 Posted : 08 May 2014 13:09:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:i wanted and ending that will...."stick with" the listener! that is the best time to have a midlife crisis,miss allison. when you are still young and pretty enough to enjoy it. i hope that i never go through one when i get older. i'll still be cute,but i prefer the red sports car to the motorcycle.

nina:me either,love. a motorcycle and asian driving?! yikes! * takes off running before erica can realize what she said.*

ooc:it is very likely i may have already done this song. i contemplate writing it every weekend.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 08/05/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#92 Posted : 09 May 2014 00:23:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Jordan: Umm, it was funny. The lyrics are just...wow. I'm interested to see the guy they used as an example

OOC: When I heard the music I picture a old Japanese business man montage of him trying to get is coolest back to sleep with schoolgirls, who are of age I'm not sick, and at the end he couldn't get it up and people just laugh. So MUSIC VIDEO YEA!

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 09/05/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#93 Posted : 09 May 2014 01:26:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: that sounds like a perfect idea for a video...dare I make another video? Probably not. I'm lazy and like to play it safe.

Erica:Nina's dad.

Nina: like hell,love. My dad is a dead ringer for Andy Capp and you know it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#94 Posted : 02 March 2016 05:12:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage
The Harlots' tour bus.

It was bitter cold and windy as the girls stood on the tarmac. The airplane people were taking ages to get their bus out of the cargo plane. Loud machines and men yelling in a foreign language barely could be heard above the screaming wind. The harlots huddled closer together with every gust of wind.

Nina: it's fucking colder than a witch's tit,it is.

Chloe: tell me about it. I think my nipples just cut through my shirt....should I put chap stick on them?

Erica:on it. * stands behind Chloe,and cups her breasts* I love to help.

Chloe: mmmm.its like I've got tiny toasters on my nips.

Jen: my boobs are cold too. *looks to Nina*

Nina:* scowls at Jen* keep walking,Skippy.

Chloe: *points and laughs at Jen* ha ha. Welcome back,bitch. You need to learn the pecking order.

Erica: now now. Let's not be mean. Its nice to have Jen back.

Jen: but I never really left.

Erica: yes.it has been a long time since you've traveled with us,Jen.

Nina: we already rummaged through your stuff,love. We assumed you weren't coming back. *unwraps a rather phallic stick of beef jerky*

Jen: I just bought thAt at the airport! You took it out of my back pocket.

Nina: lets not bicker and argue of who bought What dick shaped snack....seriously,were you going to fuck this,love? Did you buy it at " Ron Jeremy's house of disembodied horse dicks"?

Jen: no..they have those in Finland?!

Nina:I think so.

Erica: I heard Wal-Mart makes a store brand version that put all the local horse dick jerky farmers out of business.

Chloe: you going to eat that?

Nina: ew. No. Why? You want it? *starts rubbing the beef jerky over chloe's face and lips* ooh tell me you want it.

Chloe:*giggles and starts trying to coerce the snack into her mouth with her tongue* if Want me to suck it,quit moving it away from my mouth!

The man from the depot finally comes over with a clipboard. He looks at the bizarre scene in front of him. One girl getting felt up and having a beef jerky stick rubbed suggestively over her face. All while another girl watched.

Depot man:*clears his throat* if I could just have your signature,please.

Chloe: *instinctively turns to the voice,getting jabbed in the eye with the jerky.she drops to the ground,howling in pain* holy shit,it burns! Why the eye?! The Hell is wrong with you?

Nina:*grins widely at the depot man* amateurs. It takes a few Times,but they rapidly learn to keep their eyes shut.

Depot man: uh....right. Sign here and off you go.

Erica starts filling out the paperwork.
Nina helps Chloe to her feet and they over see Jen loading the few bags they have.

Erica:* keeps looking at the paperwork and then to the man.after a few seconds,She yells* OH MY GOD!!YOU LOOK LIKE THE STORE GUY FROM FROZEN!!!!

Nina and Chloe look up and start giggling,then singing "do you want to build a snowman?"

Jen: *throwing the last bag in to the bus* do you have any big summer blowout items?

Erica: boooo,Jen. That's rather uncalled for.

Nina: JeeZ. Insult the poor man's mother or some thing.

Chloe: sir,we are so sorry our friend is such a bitch.

Erica: "friend" is actually being VERY liberal with the term.

Chloe: you want us to hold her down while you kick her?

Nina: it's the least we could,love. Shes the sort you just can't take anywhere.

The man just grumbles and walks away. He isn't paid enough to deal with morons like this.

[Center]UserPostedImage
The harlots pile into the rv. The interior is very 70's riffic.and even includes a groupie/bus driver android..[/center ]

Jen:* in shock at the strange woman on the bus* gah! Who is she and why is she on our bus?!

Erica: Ingrid. She's our driver android...she also shoots lasers from her eyes. So don't piss her off. *laughs*

Jen: so she is a robot?!

At this moment,Ingrid the android comes to life. She turns her head in a slow and deliberate way. Some gears whir deep inside the torso and two green lasers disintegrate Jen's shoes.

Jen:*jumps back and hides in her bunk* what the fuck?! She nearly took my feet off!

Erica: yeah...we don't use the r word around here.Ingrid finds it very offensive.

Nina: Jen...we're going to leave you somewhere in the darkest of Scandinavia, if you keep this shit up. Ingrid? To the nearest liquor store,please.

Ingrid: *sits kn the driver's and starts the rv* yes,ma'am. The nearest liquor purveyor is 50 miles away.I advise you that I do have onboard rum and coke stores. This should tide you over until we reach our destination.

Erica and Nina look at each other in surprise. Neither of them read the user manual for Ingrid. They both just assumed she drove busses for wacky rock stars.

Nina: *straightens up and says in her best Picard voice* rum and coke. Make it so.

At the command,the android unbuttons her blouse and lactates some rum and coke into three glasses.

Jen : I am not drinking anything that came out of robot nipples!

Ingrid: I warned you before. Good bye. *she shoots lasers at Jen,who then dissolves and reappears outside the rv.*

The rv lurches forward and the harlots European tour begins. Erica and Nina look at each other and shrug. Rum and coke from an android's mammaries is not even in the top ten strangest Things they've experienced.

Nina: hey! This isn't real coke!

Ingrid: trademarks. Even I can't fight the coca cola corporation.

Ooc: continued later...and yeah. Its supposed to be way over the top.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Famouss7x7 on 02/03/2016(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#95 Posted : 02 March 2016 05:41:03(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

OOC: Chris has to find a way to get on this bus, I don't care how it happens I just need it to happen just to see where the line would be. As crazy as Chris and Erich are and they only got together ONCE! That break my heart.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 02/03/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#96 Posted : 03 March 2016 04:50:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

there was heavy sleet coming down in the wilderness of finland. the harlots had done well with their first black metal fest. if by well is implied they were chased off the premises by hordes of gothic looking kids with a viking fixation. ingrid the android was exceptionally talented when it came to navigating the worst of conditions,but clearly the black metal mages had conjured up a hell of a storm.

ingrid: ladies,we need to pull over. if we do not,there is a 100% chance of death. i also need to refresh my rum stores. SOMEONE was sipping all night.

Erica: you try to resist booze oozing boobs and see how it works for you! besides,all the festival had was mead. the fuck is that?

Chloe: its awesome is what it is! mead an mutton legs! it was like was lady estellington and you were my loyal subjects

nina: chloe...how many times have i said "no Renaissance fair talk"?

Chloe: *sighs* too many.

Nina: right.

Ingrid:*slows the rv to a stop* we wll rest here until the storm passes. shutting down main functions. engaging air distillation.

the harlots are at a tiny truck stop in the middle of nowhere. with the heavy snow,its impossible to know if its day or night time. the girls do the most sensible thing and stand outside the rv.

nina:it was getting stuffy in there,loves. its nice and brisk out here!

erica: my drink is frozen. oh well. *starts licking her martini pop*

chloe: jeez. those people really didnt like us. *pulls a battle ax from the side of the rv.* and they have lousy aim. must be a bunch of mump ridden rat catchers.

nina:*smacks chloe* i told you. i bloody well told you. no more of that.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#97 Posted : 03 March 2016 05:24:54(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

One of the things that was cool about being a actors traveling to different sets. Chris has always been a traveler but he didn't expect for there to be so much snow. He didn't even pack his snow gear riding in the back of truck with immigrants playing a card game, well just randomly throwing cards down as they look at him stupidly.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#98 Posted : 03 March 2016 05:37:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

chloe feels the heft of the ax.it seems to be of fine quality...or at least weight. that means quality,right?
the rest of her troupe were milling around outside the rv.

Nina:think we can score some drugs around here?

erica: from a truck stop?! are you mad?! truckers are all perverts. they are just waiting to pounce on two luscious things like us.

nina: we could send chloe,love.

chloe: the hell you will! *she chucks the ax which totally misses her bandmates and sticks into the hood of the truck with a cartoon like boing*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#99 Posted : 03 March 2016 05:51:02(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

One moment everyone was fine having a good time, next thing chris know the truck comes to a screeching halt as an axe comes through the storm. the driver slips and slides on the snowy road but crashes the truck and it still continues to slide five more feet on it side. Chris hold his head looks around thinking this is it he is going to die.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#100 Posted : 03 March 2016 06:03:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:*lighting up a blunt and watching the chaos unfold in front of her.* well i'll be damned. it looks like ingrid was right. that could have been us.

Nina: should we go help?

erica: are you kidding?! no. we go back inside and film the carnage through the window. sell the video and live like kings!..er queens!

chloe:looks at her mickey mouse watch* we still have like 4 hours until the rum is ready. im not going back in there .it smells like feet.

erica: i know! its crazy how that android has smelly feet! why would anyone put that feature on a synthetic human?

nina:foot fetish people,loves. nutters go all horny for some smelly feet.
*sighs and starts walking over to the crash.* maybe they have a foot fetisher and we can see this process in action.

erica:ew, nina likes to watch.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage