logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mt. Epic  
#1 Posted : 19 October 2010 09:01:17(UTC)
Mt. Epic
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 28/09/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,749
Man
Location: Somewhere in the universe

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 26 post(s)
(kinda saw this thread non-existing for ages, so felt like with the world in a terrible state that it is, it's odd that there aren't such ranting on here about oil, afghanistan, recession, gay marriage, house market, blah blah blah, all that terrible crap)

So, what are your views on pornography? Do you believe it is moral? Do you believe porn stars should be paid for doing what millions of colleges kids do every night? Is it corrupting our society? Is it a waste of time, effort, and money? Or because it is fairly lucrative that it should be still allowed because it is a great example of succesful capitalism in action? Maybe, you believe it is at least better than having sex with random hookers, so it shouldn't be a big deal? What are your thoughts?

I personally believe it should be allowed, of course with the age restrictions, but I do believe it is corrupting our society, mainly the youth (younger than 18) and that it distracts the mind, so perhaps a heavier inforcement against the distribution for pornography to minors must be in order. But then again, once kids reach 18 and watch porn (the desire might not even be there seeing that they never witnessed what sex is), they would be very confused when they finally do see it, so the age limit should be lower then to, say 15 or 16, but sex itself should be still only legalized at 18.

So, give us your thoughts.
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline Raphaela  
#2 Posted : 19 October 2010 10:41:06(UTC)
Raphaela
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/02/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,210
Woman
Location: A place with iguanas

Thanks: 37 times
Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
I only think women shouldn't be so objectified, and porn helps to make that happen.
Otherwise, I don't find it immoral, I don't find sex immoral. It's natural to seek sex when you hit a certain age, and pornography is the way to do that easily. No way people will have sex before watching at least one porn movie, I know it's instinct, but still...
The industry will always persist, it's entertainment after all.
I find it wrong to put age limit for sex, it's stupid. Some people are ready to do it when they're 40, others when they're 13, and the government shouldn't bother the person's personal life and choice.
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline Mt. Epic  
#3 Posted : 19 October 2010 10:44:48(UTC)
Mt. Epic
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 28/09/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,749
Man
Location: Somewhere in the universe

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 26 post(s)
UserPostedImage

take this little boy for example. Do you truly feel he is willing enough to not objectify his shirt's promise? XDDD

Edited by user 19 October 2010 10:45:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline TheCDs  
#4 Posted : 19 October 2010 17:58:34(UTC)
TheCDs
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 02/05/2009(UTC)
Posts: 729

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
There is nothing wrong with sex, it is a natural part of human life. Porn isn't any worse than cigarettes, alcohol, or World of WarCraft. Porn has (arguable) addictive qualities, but so do masturbation and intercourse and no one is jumping up around here saying they should be banned. Also, you cannot blame the porn industry (or music, video games, or tv) for the problems with youth. Ultimately it is the parent's job to monitor and restrict access to media that they don't wish their children to see, and also discuss things they may have seen outside the home.

There are some issues with porn and it definitely needs regulation. The recent HIV scares show that as an industry it is unable to adequately regulate and monitor the health of its performers. But other than safety issues there isn't any need to restrict the distribution of porn, especially compared to other adult items. Porn is not something you can find on a grocery store magazine rack, but the grocery store has an aisle for booze and a section for cigarettes. Porn is already stigmatized and restricted to the digital space and specialty shops, there is no need to restrict it further.

Lastly, and on a more unrelated note, prostitution should be legal as long as it is by choice. Places like Nevada have legal prostitution and prove it can be done in a safe manner.
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
Offline TheCDs  
#5 Posted : 19 October 2010 18:09:05(UTC)
TheCDs
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 02/05/2009(UTC)
Posts: 729

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Raphaela wrote:
I find it wrong to put age limit for sex, it's stupid. Some people are ready to do it when they're 40, others when they're 13, and the government shouldn't bother the person's personal life and choice.


There are plenty of reasons why I disagree with that statement, so I will go through a few (only the age limit, I don't think the government should have a say in your sex life unless you cause unwanted harm on someone)
1. Children at the age of 13 aren't ready to make a potentially life altering decision. Think about some of the stupid stuff you did when you were younger. It may have sounded like a good idea then but looking back you realize it now. While it is true 18 isn't the universal age where everything clicks and you become an adult it is better than allowing kids who can't even keep the same haircut from month to month make a decision that is life altering.

2. There are physical complications that can come from pregnancy at that age. The body is only going through the process of sexual maturity and isn't ready to carry a child to term.

3. There are financial ramifications to having a baby. A pair of 13 year old kids cannot financially support a child, in the US they aren't even eligible to get a real job in most states which don't issue work permits to anyone under 16.

That isn't to say I'm an abstinence only person. I believe that teenagers need to be told that they should wait until they are ready (ready is not necessarily married, it can be but it could mean something else), but if they do it before then they need to know their options to protect themselves from disease and unwanted pregnancy.
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
Offline Rincewind  
#6 Posted : 19 October 2010 21:45:14(UTC)
Rincewind
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Joined: 10/03/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,997
Man
Location: i honestly don't know.

Thanks: 20 times
Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 82 post(s)
ive always been a bit confused why prostitution is seen as one thing, but people being paid to have sex with each other and then have that filmed is an acceptable form of employment...

In my personal opinion, everyone is free to make their own choices, this includes the right to star in or buy porn. If this is what you want to do with your life and you enjoy it, then i have no reason or right to stop you unless it adversly effects me... which it doesn't.
I think porn does give people unrealistic expectations of sex, and you can see it creeping into the mainstream... right now i am watching 4 music (not too sure why), and a shakira video is playing... she is wearing skin tight gold pants and a bikini top while dancing in a provocative manner...
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
Offline Aj  
#7 Posted : 20 October 2010 04:34:35(UTC)
Aj
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 16/02/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,543
Man
Location: Jamaica

Thanks: 27 times
Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
TheCDs wrote:
Raphaela wrote:
I find it wrong to put age limit for sex, it's stupid. Some people are ready to do it when they're 40, others when they're 13, and the government shouldn't bother the person's personal life and choice.


There are plenty of reasons why I disagree with that statement, so I will go through a few (only the age limit, I don't think the government should have a say in your sex life unless you cause unwanted harm on someone)
1. Children at the age of 13 aren't ready to make a potentially life altering decision. Think about some of the stupid stuff you did when you were younger. It may have sounded like a good idea then but looking back you realize it now. While it is true 18 isn't the universal age where everything clicks and you become an adult it is better than allowing kids who can't even keep the same haircut from month to month make a decision that is life altering.

2. There are physical complications that can come from pregnancy at that age. The body is only going through the process of sexual maturity and isn't ready to carry a child to term.

3. There are financial ramifications to having a baby. A pair of 13 year old kids cannot financially support a child, in the US they aren't even eligible to get a real job in most states which don't issue work permits to anyone under 16.

That isn't to say I'm an abstinence only person. I believe that teenagers need to be told that they should wait until they are ready (ready is not necessarily married, it can be but it could mean something else), but if they do it before then they need to know their options to protect themselves from disease and unwanted pregnancy.


That is too say you even get pregnant, people at 13 are going to fuck no matter what you do if they want to, age restrictions are absolutely ridiculous. I'd much rather at least have something that says no more than a 2/3 year age gap, would make a lot more sense to me. I'd much rather as a government invest in teaching young people about the importance of contreception, and treating them like young adults rather than patronising them, and giving them the real reason why they wanna use a condom.

Also, porn's fine, totally agree with it so long as it's not bestiality or anything, but also sexting and shit like that by underage kids is fine, if a girl sends a picture of her tits to a boy and it gets leaked, her fault, and she'll learn from it and maybe it will make her life a lot better. 9/10 you won't catch the culprit, giving someone of 14 a criminal record and putting them on the sex offenders list just because you catch one person doing it is ludicrous.
Offline Raphaela  
#8 Posted : 20 October 2010 07:58:49(UTC)
Raphaela
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/02/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,210
Woman
Location: A place with iguanas

Thanks: 37 times
Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
Exactly, that's why I think every school should have sexual education. Kids will have sex if they want, the laws don't matter, so it's better to not make anything stupid and end up your life with a kid or a disease.
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline Aj  
#9 Posted : 20 October 2010 08:06:34(UTC)
Aj
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 16/02/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,543
Man
Location: Jamaica

Thanks: 27 times
Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Raphaela wrote:
Exactly, that's why I think every school should have sexual education. Kids will have sex if they want, the laws don't matter, so it's better to not make anything stupid and end up your life with a kid or a disease.


Here in the glorious UK, we have thing's called Condom buses, buses that drive round giving kids support about shit from drugs/sex/pregnancy/problems at home/STD tests, they're brilliant and give you free johnny's, though not sure how many of them there are. Still, these should be given more funding than they get at the moment.
Offline forkboy  
#10 Posted : 20 October 2010 08:27:58(UTC)
forkboy
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 05/03/2009(UTC)
Posts: 3,259
Location: Glasgow

Thanks: 34 times
Was thanked: 102 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Honestly, be easier to just inject every new born with HIV, then no worries.
Offline xNightsidex  
#11 Posted : 21 October 2010 01:33:11(UTC)
xNightsidex
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Joined: 11/02/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,519
Man
United Kingdom
Location: Kingston Upon Thames

Thanks: 4 times
Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Aj wrote:
Raphaela wrote:
Exactly, that's why I think every school should have sexual education. Kids will have sex if they want, the laws don't matter, so it's better to not make anything stupid and end up your life with a kid or a disease.


Here in the glorious UK, we have thing's called Condom buses, buses that drive round giving kids support about shit from drugs/sex/pregnancy/problems at home/STD tests, they're brilliant and give you free johnny's, though not sure how many of them there are. Still, these should be given more funding than they get at the moment.


We got days at college when I was there, about 2 or 3 times a year, where they'd do sexual awareness and such in one of the social areas, though not many people paid much attention... they just went for limitless supplies of keyrings, condoms (some glowed in the dark...), lube (of which I still have 409820432 packets, ahah), wristbands, and loads of leaflets and stuff.

They also allowed you to do chlamydia tests through the college which was kinda convenient.
Offline rankz1990  
#12 Posted : 16 March 2011 16:29:18(UTC)
rankz1990
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 16/03/2011(UTC)
Posts: 1
Location: Melbourne

Im all for people making their own choices with regards to sex so long as they are happy to live with the consequences eg. if you get pregnant.

what i think is a problem is the way the sex and raunch industry affects women.

Obviously prostution has been around for a very long time and maybe it would be naive to imagine a world without it.
But, we live in a world where women can be paid more to have sex with people or take her clothes off than to work in a semi-professional job.
This is because there is constant demand for sex and nudity.

And this affects women in two major ways;
1. when they are struggling financially it is easier to find themselves drawn into the sex industry. it may be 'their choice' but in a world where they could be paid sufficiently to do a job where they arent objectified, it wouldnt be a choice they would have to make. Our constant need for sex means that our culture MAKES that choice in many ways for many women. Also keep in mind that women are traditionally the ones who look after families etc, so they are far more likely to end up in a situation of financial struggle with people depending on them than males, who (and not to be harsh on the male sex here!) often leave a situation such as this.

2. the fact that sex is such a profitable industry means that the people who are in control of it are always looking for more girls. This is why in our world today thousands of girls are kidnapped, tricked into or sold into sexual slavery. It is much more profitable for pimps to not have to pay their whores. Women are much more vulnerable to be drawn into these situations and women are also more vulnerable to the violence, low self esteem and social stigma that will KEEP them in their situation.

In countries like Thailand and Cambodia, poor families often have a male relative rape their young daughters, because once a girl is no longer a virgin she will not be able to have a respectable marriage. The family then tells the daughter that because she wont be able to marry, she may as well be a prostitute, and so she is sold to whoever will take her and generally forced to repay some kind of ficitional 'debt' which means she will never make any money to escape her situation, and is subject to constant violence and abuse so she will be too afraid to try anyway.

Girls from western countries will often reply to a job advertisement in a foriegn country or go on a shady tour overseas where they will be raped, physically abused and often addicted to drugs so that they are helpless and are forced to work as prostitutes.


And the reality is that almost all sex workers in foreign countries and a large percentage of those in western ones will have a story such as what is written above. Of course that is not the case for all sex workers, but we might also ask the question, what girl dreams as a child of becoming a stripper or a prostitute?

The problem with porn and strip clubs and prostitution is that whilst to some extent it may be consensual, it all contributes to a global industry that is far from fair or safe for women.
Offline Raphaela  
#13 Posted : 19 December 2011 14:28:22(UTC)
Raphaela
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/02/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,210
Woman
Location: A place with iguanas

Thanks: 37 times
Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
A bit on an old bump, but this changed my mind about porn:
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
thanks 1 user thanked Raphaela for this useful post.
vodami92 on 11/01/2018(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#14 Posted : 28 December 2011 02:37:01(UTC)
erich hess
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Joined: 09/04/2010(UTC)
Posts: 35,396
Man
United States
Location: representing the 954

Thanks: 16657 times
Was thanked: 13409 time(s) in 8011 post(s)
Im going to be an asshole and say this: nobody twisted her arm and forced her to do porn or take drugs. Those were her choices. While i dont doubt stuff like this goes on. I'd say its a very small slice of the whole. If one is stupid enough to keep returning for more abuse,then they get what they deserve. Personal accountability had to come in to play at some point. Would you continue to work at a place of business where you are continually abused and degraded? Of course not. You'd find a new employer.

I do not believe in america's lawsuit happy culture anyone would be dumb enough to film crimes.repeatedly. serious crimes at that. There wouldnt be enough money involved to keep everyone quiet. Is that video horrible and very disturbing? Yes.i could barely watch it. Im sorry i did watch it. Do i believe its all true? I dont know. I wouldnt put clever editing past anyone. Look at the comments under the video, not one internets wise ass making a crack? Seriously, not one person commenting " i found this hard to masturbate to: ? If the comments are edited to suit the angle of the video,why wouldnt the video itself be altered to suit the creator? All of the clips could either be scripted parts of a (very disturbing )porno, or staged.

*dale gribble conspiracy hat off*. Sorry,i dont trust born again christians as far as i could thow them.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Jimmy firecracker sez: Jimmy firecrackcorn and he don't give a fuck..
Offline Raphaela  
#15 Posted : 28 December 2011 09:03:03(UTC)
Raphaela
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/02/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,210
Woman
Location: A place with iguanas

Thanks: 37 times
Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
I don't think the answer is quite that simple. I see porn stars a bit like prostitutes, sure it was their choice to do that, but perhaps they'd do something else if they had the opportunity earlier in life. It's not easy for an ex porn star to get a job, there's a lot of prejudice involved there.
Say a porn actress feels pain doing anal sex, for example. If she refuses the sex, she won't get jobs anymore, so it's not like she can choose what she wants to do. The same goes for the diseases, if the director says you must have sex with that guy, you will, even though he may have chlamidya or another STD that perhaps you don't know about.
Sure that there must be good porn studios out there that don't do that, but I believe the mainstream ones do. About editing the video, sure, that can happen, but I don't know if that's just me but when I see a too hardcore porn video, I can see the pain expression on the girl's eyes.
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
thanks 1 user thanked Raphaela for this useful post.
vodami92 on 11/01/2018(UTC)
Offline forkboy  
#16 Posted : 28 December 2011 14:00:30(UTC)
forkboy
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 05/03/2009(UTC)
Posts: 3,259
Location: Glasgow

Thanks: 34 times
Was thanked: 102 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I've seen too much pornography to think that it is anything other than an ugly, demeaning industry.
thanks 2 users thanked forkboy for this useful post.
Synxhard on 28/12/2011(UTC), vodami92 on 11/01/2018(UTC)
Offline vodami92  
#17 Posted : 11 January 2018 01:15:17(UTC)
vodami92
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 14/11/2017(UTC)
Posts: 80
Man
Romania

Thanks: 258 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
it helps you and works you when you're not married yes but after marrying, you have to leave this habit because it can damage marriage or relationship! porn industry is not easy because you have to take many doubles to make it perfect! in this industry you can fail and or not it matters a lot many aspects such as beauty for example but is not that it's about sex experience! because when your partner having sex with you, you need a sexual experience a lot of experience because you can not have sex if you do not have experience that experience so
it's important very important especially at endowment if the partner wants it big he will that's what she wants if you have small equipment nor does he look at you, yes because the endowment it's important from today and if you do not it's good to sit aside! and give up for example asa akira the ex-pornstar asian he give up the porn industry and became a librarian!

Offline vodami92  
#18 Posted : 11 January 2018 22:47:29(UTC)
vodami92
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 14/11/2017(UTC)
Posts: 80
Man
Romania

Thanks: 258 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
you may like it at first porn industry because you making many money and you become happy rich and famous like celebrities but after that, you may not like it anymore because there are some things that do not make you happy! and you're sad about the depression at a certain time
Offline vodami92  
#19 Posted : 11 January 2018 22:59:32(UTC)
vodami92
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 14/11/2017(UTC)
Posts: 80
Man
Romania

Thanks: 258 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
i think bdsm plays an important role in pornography because he uses many types of porn like punishment for example many mistresses goddesses dommes activate in this industry because he needs a job because he didn't have it before in bdsm for example is existing many types of punishment like feminization sissy sissification bimbo bimbofication transformation princess dolly slut hypnosis that's the types results of bdsm everything now it's about technology, not like the others years of course when he used the old metods in this industry

Edited by user 13 January 2018 00:20:00(UTC)  | Reason: no reason

Offline vodami92  
#20 Posted : 11 January 2018 23:06:37(UTC)
vodami92
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 14/11/2017(UTC)
Posts: 80
Man
Romania

Thanks: 258 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
many mens womens boys girls becomed today transgenders sissies dolls sluts and bimbos but he keeped the body with penis or vagina
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF.NET | YAF.NET © 2003-2018, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.787 seconds.