logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

754 Pages«<734735736737738>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#14701 Posted : 21 December 2017 01:44:53(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
"ew. Raisins. I'd have to leave you if you liked raisins. There is no way in hell I'm sharing space with someone who smells like raisins." Dallas says with finality. He absolutely hated the way raisins smelled. Also,dusty was right. They were ugly. They looked like tiny dried skin tags or scrotums from large bugs. In any case,Dallas wasn't having any raisin tolerance. He accepts the kiss on the cheek,but leans close to dustyn afterwards and whispers "I've been playing this game for years....she never dies! I think she is just being dramatic and has a belly ache from eating too much boiled mirelurk." He always thought it was rather lame that Mariner never actually dies,but just keeps chilling in the town.

"He must have some good genes or something in him. He created half of you." Dallas says,hugging dustyn closer. He really didn't want to picture Dusty's dad going at it,but that was the subject at hand. "I don't know if my boys even get in the pool.i don't care to know either." Dallas wasn't a kid person and especially didn't want any of his own. "Lord,if we had kids?! They would look like tiny gnomes. We'd make a fortune selling living garden gnomes. Yes,I'm totally saying we'd sell our children." Dallas jokes. Not only did he have no urge to have his own kids,he didn't want to have Shay share the spotlight in his father's eyes. Even hypothetically. Dallas loves hearing Dusty giggle,so he keeps at the tickling. He wraps one arm around dustyns ankles,and uses the other to tickle his feet. "You'll what? I'm sorry,that doesn't sound like the dustyn I know." He grins to dustyn.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#14702 Posted : 21 December 2017 03:48:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19122 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
"I don't think anyone in the band likes raisins either. Neither does Shay. I remember back in school, we used to be given a little red box of Sun-Maid raisins along with our lunch. As if I didn't hate school enough!" Dustyn scowls in disgust. "Luckily I smell like vanilla and coconut and not raisins!" It is true though, Dustyn does smell fresh and somewhat edible. He's a walking little after dinner treat. "Mariner doesn't die?? I mean...I don't want her to die, she's cool but...still...that's kinda sucky. We did all those quests for her for nothing.
She could've done them herself. Lazy bitch."

"Aw, thanks!" Dustyn says, blushing slightly at the compliment. Dustyn's father may be many things but he's not an unattractive man. Dusty gets his blue eyes and his small stature from his father's side. Dustyn knows that Dallas doesn't want kids so he doesn't doubt whether or not selling them was a joke. Dustyn loves kids and in a perfect, perfect world he would have a large family but he knows that this is it and accepts it. He's thankful to even have Shay considering he is a gay man so he's counting his blessings and never pushes Dallas into conversations about adoption and all that jazz. Things are perfect the way they are. "I'm just glad you said gnomes and not leprechauns. You might not have guessed it but I get that remark a lot." Dustyn giggles. The laughter continues as Dallas starts to tickle his bare feet. Dusty becomes an even deeper shade of pink as he wriggles around on the bed and wiggles his little toes, just doing anything to try and escape. Tears start to drip down his face as he's laughing so much from the intensity. He really is so sensitive. "D-D-Dallas! S-s-s-stooooooppp!! I..I..I can't take it!!" Dustyn continues to howl and then unexpectedly lets a huge fart rip while he's being tickled...which causes even more laughter. He's certainly full of noise for such a little person.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 21/12/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#14703 Posted : 21 December 2017 05:07:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"sun maid,really?!"Dallas says in surprise. It always amazed him to see and hear examples of America's cultural imperialism. For some reason,the idea of sun maid raisins being shipped worldwide was kinda funny. "You do always smell nice, Dusty." Dallas smiles to dustyn. It was very true. he could always tell when Dusty had been in a room.
"Well,I could always help Mariner along..." Dallas mischievously giggles before pulling out a harpoon gun and firing it near the woman's head. The character pays it no mind and continues hammering on the wall.

"Neither of us are ginger enough to produce leprechauns. If we're having leprechauns,I want stereotypical ones with bright orange hair.of course, we'd name them all Ron weasly." He tells dustyn,putting far more thought into this throwaway joke than he should. Dallas keeps intensely tickling his boyfriend. He was sure a few more seconds wouldn't cross the line into being unpleasant....that is until dusty farts. "Jesus Christ! I take back what I said earlier aniut you always smelling good. Those boxers are doing nothing to hold the smell in!" Dallas quits tickling dustyn and starts waving a throw pillow around.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#14704 Posted : 21 December 2017 05:26:13(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah Sun-Maid raisins even made it into a tiny Irish village, not just a main city but a small little place in Tipperary. Raisins try to infiltrate everywhere!" Dustyn smiles when Dallas says that he always smells nice. It's something that he's proud of, even though he himself isn't really in control of his natural scent. He still revels in all the compliments and washes with coconut scented products to boost his appeal. "Noooo, leave Mariner alone!" he whines, nudging the controller a little. "If you're going to kill anyone, make it that scruffy guy who runs the weapons place. He never cracks a smile. It ruins my shopping experience." Dustyn is all about the experience.

"Well, I have ginger undertones. It runs in the family...and my grandfather was a real life ginger. You never know what could be passed down!" Dustyn always feared that he would create ginger kids. Not that there is anything bad about them and the hair colour is stunning itself, it's just that the bullies have a field day at school. It's always the ginger kids who aren't popular. Dustyn laughs after the fart and shrugs his shoulders, "Well that's what you get for the tickle attack!". As if that was the real reason. He does it all the time! Dustyn chuckles and wraps his arms around Dallas from behind, smooching him on the cheek once more. "Quit whining about the gas, you still love me anyway!". Dustyn giggles and nuzzles at Dallas' neck before letting him go and retreating to the top of the bed, slipping under the covers.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14705 Posted : 21 December 2017 08:47:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Tipperary..I'm assuming that's by cork or Dublin" Dallas says with a shrug. He knew of two Irish cities and those were them. when dusty bumps the controller,dallas' finger bumps the trigger and kills a random harbor man. "Shit! We gotta run!" He squeaks in a panic and makes Trent run out of town and towards the bowling alley. "I think Mariner is going to be ok...she seems to be able to handle a gun just fine!" He laughs as numerous ghouls and trappers surround Trent.

" I love you in spite of the gas, not because." Dallas laughs and tosses the pillow towards Dusty. " If you're going to sleep,you might need a pillow. One of that it farted on." He grins and still waves his hand .the toot isn't disappearing.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14706 Posted : 21 December 2017 09:23:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Dublin is north west to us and Cork is a little to the south. I'm from a place called Cahir which is in County Tipperary...which itself is in the province of Munster. You wouldn't like it." Although it is a beautiful place, Dallas was never one for the rural scene. Yes, the business of city life gets to him at times but he loves it at the end of the day. They took a retreat to another place in Ireland and Dallas almost went insane having to go back to basics. It's deadly quiet out there. Really puts into perspective how Dustyn's life has changed and how trapped he must have felt growing up. Now he's surrounded by flashing lights, screaming fans and the sounds of London. Over there, you'd be lucky if you hear a car pass by at night. Dustyn tilts his head and looks at the screen. "What makes one a Grim Trapper and the others just a normal Trapper? What's so grim about them? Aren't they all?"

"You love me for my cooking, don't pretend it's anything more than that." Dustyn giggles, obviously playing around. They both know that Dustyn is the chef here and Dallas is lucky if he can boil an egg without failing. He honestly has no idea how this man lived without a good meal down him. If Dustyn took anything good away from village living, it was how to cook from scratch. Dustyn isn't an experiment or pretentious cook like Billy but he can certainly make a hearty meal. Dustyn's like one of those old relatives who always tries to force feed you to "keep your strength up". Dustyn chuckles and props the pillows up behind him so he can sit up and watch the screen. "I'm not sleeping, my legs are just cold. I'm getting a little heat." Dustyn smiles sweetly bag at Dallas and nudges him playfully with his foot under the covers. He's adorable.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14707 Posted : 22 December 2017 05:05:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"hmm. That's a whole lot of not Dublin." Dallas laughs. He loves hearing all about Ireland from dustyn. The names start to run together and the wierd bits about counties is odd. But it is interesting just how different things here are. Back in the USA,it's pretty rare to mention county. " Oh that's easy, Dusty" Dallas starts with a smirk. "Normal trappers have bad gas and the grim ones are the ones who have to smell it." Dallas follows this up with making the grimmest face he can muster. Which given his facial features....it's not that grim.

"Yup.sole reason" Dallas tells Dustyn while poking his stomach out and patting it. While it was true dustyn kept Dallas well fed, obviously it wasn't the only reason Dallas was here. But love and good meals? He wasn't going to complain. It was certainly better than living off gas station hot dogs. "Well,here. Let me help." Dallas reaches back with one hand and massages dustyns foot. He still uses the free hand to try to control the game. Poor Trent falls off mass fusion building and dies with that lovely,lovely fallout 4 death music.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14708 Posted : 22 December 2017 07:37:29(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I've only ever been to Dublin when touring with the boys. They seem to hold me up like some sort of God over there!" Dustyn chuckles. It is true though, Dustyn is probably edging out St. Patrick as their patron. Ireland is a relatively small country and while it certainly produces stars, there really aren't that many, especially ones who reach global phenomenon status. Dustyn laughs at Dallas' joke and his facial expression. "Ha! So does that make me a trapper and you a grim one?"

"Better keep you well fed then!" Dustyn doesn't mind the jokes just as long as they refer to his cooking in a positive light. He gets all defensive when his cooking is insulted. Saying that, there really are a few meals that he makes which are questionable to Dallas. Some of the more traditional Irish dishes aren't up Dallas' alley. There are a lot of pigs and sheep in Ireland that need to be disposed of. Everything right down to their kidneys, intestines and even their blood is used. Others would see it and puke, Dustyn would see it and start thinking about a stew. Dustyn jolts at first when Dallas touches his foot again, thinking it was another tickle attack but he soon winds down and relaxes into the massage. "Mmmmm...that's nice. Good to know that my feet have a higher priority than Trent's life." Dustyn laughs lightly and puts both hands behind his head, relaxing and enjoying the downtime with his boyfriend.

ooc: Sorry for the slow reply. I fell off a ladder. Not even joking Anxious
UserPostedImage

erich hess on 23/12/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#14709 Posted : 23 December 2017 03:48:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"oh you poor thing,you." Dallas says sarcastically to dustyn. " I wish I had that problem. I visit Chicago and the entire town seems to want to run me out of town. I guess they thought I should have gotten with Kellin?" He jokes to dustyn,pulling out his phone with a picture of Kellin and Val. He sighs longingly and tosses it over his shoulder with a laugh. The Chicago scene was less than supportive of him dating a pop star,but whatever. Dallas didn't owe anyone anything. "Oh I'm grim alright. Thank God Ive got beard protection below my nose. Or else I'd be a grim, glowing trapper!"

"Don't feed me too well, nobody likes a fat punk rocker. I don't want to be breathing like a fat kid after one song." Dallas says,making a horrid snoring/panting sound."and keep that organ meat away. Nothing inside an animal is meant to be eaten." He says ,shaking his head distastefully. The texture and taste of organ meat just made him want to puke. "Slightly higher, dusty. If this thing didn't Auto save? I don't know about this foot rub." Dallas leaves the controller and uses both hands to rub Dustin's feet. He leaves the game on because he likes hearing the ink spots.

Ooc:it was Billy. You know painting brings out the worst in him
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14710 Posted : 23 December 2017 04:27:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

It was a different experience for Dustyn and his fans. Yes, there are always going to be the few jealous ones but overall, the Weekenders are very supportive of their relationship and love Dallas. After Blake and Adam, they had no idea what would come next. Over in the punk scene, it's very different though. Dustyn isn't "cool enough" and too "problematic" to be dating Dallas. A pop star finding love? That's too mainstream. Bin. "Well you might not have ever gotten with Kellin but I'm sure there are plenty fan fictions out there to keep them occupied and happy. Punk bands have fanfics, right?". Dustyn chuckles and playfully nudges Dallas with his foot at the trapper jokes. "Oh shush, my farts aren't THAT bad. Well...let's not get into that actually. Forget a Trapper, you're more like Dogmeat with all that hair." Dustyn jokes, even though he himself is actually surprisingly hairier than Dallas overall.

"A chubby version of you would be cute though! I'm going to put extra sugar and fats in your food from now on." Dustyn chuckles at the idea of a big squishy Dallas. He doesn't have a "thing" for larger guys but he certainly wouldn't mind snuggling with a fluffy Dallas. "You'll eat your Skirts and Kidneys and like it!" Dustyn thinks of the most stereotypical old traditional Irish dish he can think of. It's a stew made with pig's kidneys, bladder and liver. Even Dustyn stops at that but for the purpose of the joke, it's Dallas' next meal. Dustyn shuffles down a little so Dallas doesn't have to turn or stretch awkwardly to get at his feet. He sighs and relaxes as he's massages, enjoying the gentle touch. "That's so good..." he says softly, looking back at Dallas and smiling lovingly at him.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14711 Posted : 23 December 2017 06:23:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"no. No it isn't..well, maybe?" Dallas responds to the fan fic question of dustyn. He honestly didn't know.it wasn't something he searched out. "Kellin might know more about that thing. Guy is more like a teen girl than most actual teen girls." Dallas says with a smirk. He loved Kellin and all,but it was true. Dallas just gives dustyn a "really?!" Look but just kinda makes a non committal sound. Dusty toots were pretty bad. Dallas still didn't toot around dustyn. Dusty was cute while doing so. He? Not so much.

"I'd look like fucking Billy Mays! "Dallas laughs at the idea of a chubby him. "Hi,folks Dallas here. And have I got a product for you!" He giggles in a very poor Billy mays impression. Dude,I don't even know what a skirt is! I'm picturing sheep scrotal skin." He says with a cringe. Being American,he never understood the UK and Ireland's habit of eating things that shouldn't be eaten. "You have pretty feet." Dallas comments to dustyn. Dallas didn't have a fetish or anything,but he could appreciate nice feet.

Ooc: don't know if you got billy mays there. He was an infomercial legend.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14712 Posted : 23 December 2017 06:56:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Well if there's a fan fiction of Joshua Grimmie and Dae Ho Park having sex...in the eye socket...then there's bound to be some of you and Kellin. Hey, maybe you do it in the ear?!" Dustyn laughs while internally cringing at the thought of ear sex. If someone had a waxy build up...yuck. Dustyn sees the look that Dallas gives him. He smirks and raises his hips, trying to let another go just to annoy Dallas but he sighs in defeat. "Ugh, you're lucky that I'm all out." Dustyn pokes his tongue out and giggles.

"Billy Mays? Is that a wrestler?" Clearly the reference went over his little Irish head. Even the line about having a product didn't click with him. It's taken Dustyn a while to get used to the pop culture references of the UK let alone references to infomercial guys from the USA. Just like him not knowing Billy Mays, he realises that skirts wouldn't ring a bell with Dallas either. "Oh it's stuff like liver, kidneys, bladder...innards. Imagine Gulper innards but stewed with gravy and potatoes." Gulper innards were probably more fishier than "skirts" but it's the closest reference he had in mind. "It's not all bad. You like the Irish mash that I make." The potatoes have a bit of a kick with spring onion and garlic. Dustyn chuckles and wiggles his little toes as he's massaged. He does have cute feet. "Oh well if you think they're pretty you should see the rest of me..." Dustyn winks and grins mischievously.

ooc: Unfortunately I had to Google.

Edited by user 23 December 2017 06:58:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14713 Posted : 23 December 2017 13:05:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"you know,i dont think that is fan fiction. i fully buy that that happened." dallas tells dustyn,completely serious. he could see that dae character doing just such a thing. and josh grimmie? what wouldnt that guy do?! dallas makes a face about ear sex. "i dont think that would work. i mean, cmon. neither kellin or myself are that small.unless ears dialate when aroused." dallas had to admit,he never had someone arouse his ears,so it was possible. but he seriously doubted it. dallas laughs at dusty's empty tank. " me? you're lucky you didnt just shit yourself and your couch!"

"oooh,i'd pay good money to see billy mays wrestle! those khaki pants would be his secret weapon! aj styles,who?" dallas cracks up laughing. the idea was hilarious. but he wipes a tear from his and informs dusty, " nah. billy mays was some moron on infomercials. if i recall right,i think he died of a cocaine overdose. which explains so much of his sales pitch." dallas did feel a bit sad that billy was dead. he felt a bond with a man who had a similar beard. "no!" dallas gasps when dustyn tells him what skirt is. " no. you throw that stuff away! you dont eat it." dallas looks rather appalled. he thought skirt ws like skirt steak. it wasnt interior meat,but it was some sort of steak from a cow. needles to say, skirt steak appeals to him far more. "yeah,but i dont think you put nasty organs in your potatoes...do you?!" dallas says this the expression of a man who is about vomit up every meal he's eaten since meeting dustyn. "im surprised you've kept your clothes on this long.honestly." dallas smirks to dustyn as he rubs his calf.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14714 Posted : 23 December 2017 13:33:43(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I don't know...I wouldn't dare ask Joshua. Partly because I'm afraid of the answer and partly because I'm unsure if he'll flip out or not." Joshua is signed to Dustyn...well Weekend's label. He is overall a lovely guy but a tad uptight and unpredictable. Last thing Dustyn wants is a 6ft 3" guy from New Jersey raging on him. It'd be like facing off against a Behemoth. Dustyn leans forward and gently kisses Dallas' earlobe before rubbing it softly between his thumb and index finger. "That do anything for you?" he asks with a little chuckle. He'd honestly be terrified if he did make the discovery of ear arousal. Nobody wants to look in there.

"We have a TV guy hear for a cleaning product called Cillit Bang. Don't know if you have that. Anyway he's half deaf...well he must be with the way he shouts, "HI I'M BARRY SCOTT!" even though his real name is Neil something. He's so loud and overly enthusiastic about cleaning limescale. I want to punch him. The commercials have been going on for YEARS! I think he gets a buzz from the chemicals. Nobody is that excited over bathroom and kitchen cleaner." Dustyn scowls, definitely not a fan of the man but he still can't deny his iconic presence on British TV. "Don't worry, I don't even eat skirts. I had it a few times growing up though. It was...different. The potatoes and gravy were nice. The organs? Not so much. The liver was nice though." Dustyn isn't even joking. His stomach is stronger than you'd think. "Oh God no! You're fine with my mashed potatoes. It's called Champ. Some people do put Guinness in there potatoes...and I know that's so stereotypical but it's no joke!" Dustyn always cringes at the mention of Guinness as it is so typical of Irishmen. He hates fuelling stereotypes...even though he drinks it himself.

When Dallas says he's surprised he still has clothes on, Dustyn laughs and snuggles up under the covers even more. "Well it's winter and I'm cold!" Dustyn giggles and let's Dallas rub his calf which he's really enjoying. "I'll ditch the jersey and the boxers if you come under and cuddle with me..." Dusty winks and chuckles. It might be a suggestive remark but there is truth in it - he's not stripping down if there's no body heat to steal!
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14715 Posted : 27 December 2017 04:40:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"might be for the best. Anyone that mouthy probably has a few fights under his belt." Dallas says, grinning to Dusty. He would place money on Joshua Grimmie having been punched enough times to place the occurrence comfortably into the double digits. Dalla thinks for awhile after his ear is kissed and shrugs. "Not anymore than any other kiss above the belt. I'm actually hoping my ear smells okay." He says with an exaggerated look of worry.

(Ooc: I seem to remember Dallas having stretched earlobes. They can be....whiffy)

"Cillit with a c?! That looks kinda dirty when written out." Dallas says with a grimace. Hed seen the ad before but the TV was on mute. So he never got the luxury of hearing the pitchman speak. "Sounds like Billy Mays. The moron would yell about oxy clean or something. It's probably the same product as cillit bang. We should totally buy some!" Dallas says rather excitedly. He had a soft spot for TV products,so this would be great. "Liver?! Ew. It smells good when fried,but that's where the goodness ends. But I'll still keep you." Dallas says, throwing an arm around dustyn. "Guinness IN the potatoes? That sounds.... filling." Dallas says with a groan. He wasn't saying he disliked the idea,but he could imagine needing a nap afterwards.

"Mr blue,are you trying to seduce me?" Dallas asks in the same tone as the movie he is quoting. "Well I wouldn't want you losing clothes in this weather. Maybe we need to get you an old fashioned set of pajamas. Complete with hat." He says teasingly. He makes a show of getting comfortable where he is.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14716 Posted : 27 December 2017 06:08:40(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, he's...confrontational. Fights the good fight and all but can't quite zip it. When he and Billy get into it..." Dustyn begins to laugh at the memories of it all. He might not want to be thinking of Billy right now but he can't deny how entertaining his debates are, especially with Joshy. They're both very quick and biting with their words. The verbal ping-pong is thrilling. Dustyn moves back up to Dallas' ear and gives it another sniff again. "Nah, they're fine!" Dustyn giggles and gives his ear another little kiss.

"I'm pretty sure I already have some of that in the cupboard...but I wouldn't expect you to know. You're still not allowed to clean." Dustyn is very picky with his cleaning. You'd think that as long as something is clean, it wouldn't matter but not to Dustyn. You have to use the right sponge, the right cloth and the right scented cleaner for the right room or you might as well have just thrown mud all over the place. Dustyn chuckles at Dallas' reaction to Guinness potatoes. That's jut the tip of the iceberg. "Dallas, there's Guinness French onion soup and Guinness mac and cheese on many menus over there. They don't do anything to help that stereotype." Dustyn sighs and jokingly pulls up the big jersey he's wearing to show off his boxers. They look plain black but the waistband says "Guinness" several times over.

"Seduce you? Never! I'm virginal!!" Dustyn giggles. With his innocent vibe, he could totally pass as a virgin...if Shay obviously wasn't around. "Now come here!" Dustyn laughs and moves back up towards Dallas, pulling him back down on the bed with him. He starts to "attack" Dallas with kisses, wrapping a leg around him. It's not much but it's payback for the tickles earlier.

Edited by user 27 December 2017 06:09:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14717 Posted : 27 December 2017 08:35:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"he and billy. if only there was a way to shove one inside the other,then put both of them in a bag and then throw the bag into a river." dallas says thoughtfully,putting a finger to his chin. true,comparing billy to josh was a bit harsh. but the two annoyed him so the phrase stuck. he also was rather surprised billy hadnt murdered josh. it seemed like something he would do. then a thought came to him, what if billy and josh were secretly an item? "good. sometimes things can get funky there. no matter how much i wash them." dallas says,flicking his own ear.

"yeah yeah." dallas says with a loving roll of his eyes. " i used bathroom cleaner in the kitchen ONE time and i'm marked for life." he tells dustyn with a little squeeze. there was also the time dallas used bleach on dustyn's favorite shirt. but it was wise to not bring that one up. "jesus christ." dallas says,rubbing his temples at the sheer onslaught of guinness infused...well,everything in ireland. " you sure this is real stuff,and not drunks accidentally pouring beer into their food and eating it anyway?" dallas asks rather skeptical. he is pretty sure dusty is pulling his leg on this one. it seems a bit too stereotypical. " and there's guinness flavored people too." dallas adds,snapping dustyn's waistband.

"oh yea. totally an innocent choirboy." dallas laughs when dustyn feigns innocence. dallas cackles with laughter and hold dusty close as they roll around .
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14718 Posted : 27 December 2017 09:15:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Be nice..." Dustyn lightly scolds with a roll of his eyes. Even though Billy isn't his favourite person right now and Joshua tests his patience at times, violence is something that Dustyn doesn't like to think about, even in a hypothetical or joking scenario. Even when it comes to people like his father and ex-boyfriends. Dustyn just isn't that person. It took him long enough to get over the shock of "killing" enemies in Fallout 4. He can watch it but when he's the one in control, guilt still hits him. "Your ears are fine. Still cute as ever. I'd be the first to tell you if they were kicking up a funk, don't worry!" It's true, Dustyn is a tad prissy and can't deal with bad smells...unless they're his own.

"Bathroom cleaners don't cut through grease...and there are chemicals in them that aren't suitable for ingestion! What if I felt like licking the worktops that day?" Dustyn laughs, thinking of a lame excuse just to playfully scold Dallas because even he knows that there really isn't much of a difference between the cleaners, it's just that he likes to be picky. He continues to chortle at Dallas' surprise over the Irish recipes. It's funnier because it is 100% true. "I swear, they exist. Might have been born out of drunkenness...but then again, what isn't in Ireland? Pretty sure I was too. No way they wanted me." It is a bit of a dark statement considering how true it is but at least Dustyn can joke about it.

"I actually was a choirboy when I was like 6! Not surprising. I got kicked out though. When you're in church, behind a microphone and a Madonna fan, it's hard not to burst into Like A Prayer!" Dustyn cackles at the memory. Dallas knows his boyfriend's love of Madonna and that that is his favourite song. Adding in how spontaneous he is, it's so easy to imagine Dustyn doing such a thing. He continues to latch onto Dallas and rolls around with him before giggling, resting a hand on his cheek and kissing Dallas gently.
UserPostedImage

erich hess on 27/12/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#14719 Posted : 27 December 2017 23:23:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas makes a little grunt. He'd abide by Dusty's wishes. But he still thought Josh was an attention whore and he had no use for him. "They have gotten markedly less funky after switching from metal to wood jewelry."'dallas says with a nod. He wasn't sure of the physics of it,but wood made things about a hundred percent less funky.but it was still a concern whenever Dusty was near his ears.

"Waaah, Baby doesn't want to eat chicken that tastes like Ajax. Sorry,your lordship." Dallas cackles laughing. The chicken in question was no laughing matter. It tasted like the poor thing had been battered in cleaner. Numerous glasses of milk later and the taste from that one bite couldn't be dissolved. Dallas hugs Dustin tightly and kisses his lip. It was a rather dark statement and he didn't like it. "Well you know what Bob Ross says,there are no mistakes. Only happy accidents".

Dallas gives an understanding nod to dustyn. "Completely understandable. It'd been a crime NOT to take that chance." He scoffs. "I bet they wish they would have kept you now. They could have said dustyn blue got his start here . But nooooo. they have to have an antibiotic Madonna stance." Dallas says, completely serious. It was a cute thought to imagine tiny dustyn singing Madonna in a church. It was probably adorable. Dallas rests his head briefly on Dusty's hand before turning slightly to give it a kiss. It was wonderful just spwnding time together like this.

Ooc: that is actually the one Madonna song I like.

Ooc: there is too many d names in this. It's like the Nicole and Natalya thing all over. I've mistakenly typed dustyn more times than I'd like to admit
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14720 Posted : 28 December 2017 04:59:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn laughs along with Dallas even though the memory of the chicken is one he'll take to the grave. "I bet you did that just so I'd put on a pizza instead. I know your tactics, Dallas." Dusty knows that if he wasn't around, Dallas would probably just live on pizza and beer...and be totally fine with it. Dustyn isn't exactly the most cultured person, hailing from a little town in Ireland, but he's far more adventurous than his boyfriend. Dallas had never turned on an oven before meeting Dustyn. "Happy accidents? Well that's one way to sugarcoat it. I'll use that saying instead." Dustyn smiles. Even though he's been with Dallas for years, he still finds it odd that someone really cares for him. After being put down for years, it's almost unbelievable.

Dustyn sings the opening line of the song, holding up an imaginary microphone to recreate the iconic moment; "Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone...". Even though he's a little cute thing, Dustyn has some voice on him. Nobody would expect such a rich, deep and husky tone from him. He sounds more like an old crooner from back in the day than a modern pop boy. "I wouldn't go back there if they asked me. They didn't appreciate and support me when I needed encouragement most so screw them." Dustyn shrugs and giggles, kissing Dallas again. He pulls the covers over them, cover them both entirely. Dustyn giggles in the darkness, just enjoying the closeness and the cosy atmosphere in the dark. He let's Dallas kiss his hand and he rests his forehead against his boyfriend's. "Love you..." he whispers under the covers. Dustyn then takes off the jersey he's wearing, wanting to feel a little more skin on skin contact...plus it was fucking warm under those covers.

ooc: Probably my favourite one...although it always changes. You get a Brownie point.
UserPostedImage