logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

754 Pages«<736737738739740>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#14741 Posted : 23 March 2018 20:15:39(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Dustyn is still happy to see Erich, he'll always have time for him...but he had to pick THIS time to arrive, didn't he? Although he really shouldn't, he planned on just sweeping the Blake incident under the carpet. He hates drama and confrontation, especially because he's in the public eye. His name was never out of the headlines in 2012 and 2013 with Blake related issues. The last thing he wants is for this to get out and for his private life to be on people's tongues again. Dustyn can't exactly hide it now. He's battered and bruised and he doesn't want Erich thinking Dallas was behind it.

"Oh no, not naked...well I'm modest at least..." he says, tugging on his fluffy grey robe. Dustyn hesitates for a moment before finally opening the door up further to reveal his entire face. His lip is bleeding and his right eye is clearly swelling up after impact. It's not a full-on black eye just yet but something definitely happened to it when you compare it to his left one.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#14742 Posted : 24 March 2018 00:20:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
"hope it's a long robe. It's cold and all out,but shrinkage only helps so much" Erich mutters in response to Dustyn being decent,but not fully clothed. Briefly,Erich considered losing some clothes as well. When in Rome and all that.

When Dustyn fully opens the door,erich's demeanor instantly changes. His eyes roam over Dustyn before narrowing slightly. " I'll be right back,guvna. I've got a fire in me belly and revenge to dole out. Mr Kahn has an appointment he cannot miss." Erich says, shoving his hands into his jacket to grasp Lord knows what. To keep from causing a scene with ranting and raving,he continued to use the cockney accent. This was Dustyn's home after all,and not some random street corner. He knew Billy wasn't to be trusted and now was his confirmation.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#14743 Posted : 24 March 2018 01:57:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Longish..." Dustyn says while lifting his leg slightly to show that his gown cuts off at his kneecap. The original plan was to clean up the apartment after the ordeal and then hit the shower but Erich arrived before he got a chance to clean off the cuts and grazes. Makes it look much worse when there's still smudges and traces of blood on him. "No...don't..." Dustyn says softly when he senses that Erich is about to go and give someone a beating. "Come in." Dustyn ushers Erich inside. Fifi, Dustyn's eldest cat, raises her hackles before bolting out of the hallway. She doesn't like visitors. "Blake came around earlier and uh...well it wasn't exactly a picnic."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14744 Posted : 24 March 2018 04:59:02(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

He mulls things over for a few seconds. He was in the mood to get into a scrap. His shows in Branson had been very tame on the roughhousing scale. The craziest thing to happen was an arm wrestling match with karoliena...which he lost. With a sigh he scooches in Dustyn's door. He wasn't sure which looked worse,Dustyn or his home. "Well,let's go over what happened, dust. I'll get you a drink,you sit down on the couch and we'll get his sorted." Erich starts,realizing he was offering Dustyn his own drink and sofa,but he wanted to comfort the man.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#14745 Posted : 24 March 2018 05:54:36(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn walks into the kitchen, grabbing two glasses and a bottle of whisky before returning to the couch with Erich. "Blake came over,
totally off his face wanting to see Shay..." he begins as he pours the glasses. "Blake was around when Shay was born. He helped raise him for a bit...then it all went to shit. I swear he doesn't even care for him anymore. He just uses him as an excuse to come around and bug me. He's always off his face on something and wanting money...or sex. He gets neither by the way." Dustyn downs the whisky and brings his feet up onto the couch to get more comfortable. The ginger cat, Jaffa, struts into the room and hops up onto the arm of the couch next to Erich. "I don't know what he was on today but it made him rage like fuck. When I told him to go...he lost it." Dustyn starts to tear up a little as he recalls the incident. "Uh...he uh...picked me up and threw me..." It sounds like an exaggeration but with Dustyn's small stature and lightness, it would be very easy to do something so terrible to him.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14746 Posted : 24 March 2018 08:40:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich wasnt one to pass up a free drink,so he gave a little nod of approval at the whisky. besides,dustyn could probably use something to dull the pain. erich reaches in his pocket and pulls out the straight razor he was playing with earlier. he actually had been shaving with it earlier and had absent minded stuck it in his pocket. now it provided good distraction to his hands as his mind thought about what to do. " i dont know how it is here in jolly old england,but fuck that guy. he has no parental rights. its not like he sired or queened shay,right? next time call the cops as soon as he arrives. blake has no business here." erich says ,scratching the ear of a grateful jaffa.granted,erich was the worst to be giving child advice. he had no urge to see or even know what happened to marlena. he uses his other hand to take hold of dusty's toe in a show of solidarity. "god damn." erich exclaims when hearing of dusty being tossed like a dwarf or something. "sounds like he is just miffed you've moved on." erich says with a shrug. he really had to do some thinking to even remember blake.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14747 Posted : 24 March 2018 19:37:50(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Erich probably couldn't pick Blake out of a lineup. He was involved with Dustyn pre-partial sobriety and meeting Erich. The pop group Blake was in also disbanded and faded away before Erich was part of Dusty's life too so it's not like he's a well known face. "No he has no rights. I thought I could handle it. I don't want the police or the media getting involved. Having my name tied to his takes me back to that dark place. I just want to shut him out. He's not creeping back in." Dustyn downs his whisky and rolls the empty glass between his palms. "Oh and you can't tell Dallas and certainly not Billy. It'll just amplify all this shit." Not telling Dallas is an odd choice but he fears it'll cause more drama. When Erich holds his toe, he jolts a little as he's very ticklish. "Yeah...he sends mixed signals all the time. Apparently I'm the worst person in the world. I ruined his life...but he still wants to fuck me. The struggles of being cute, eh?" Dustyn jokes. Just then, the intercom to his apartment starts to go off. He throws his head back on the couch and sighs. "I don't have the fucking energy for this..."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14748 Posted : 25 March 2018 02:01:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich can appreciate dustyn's lack of desire to get the police involved. while erich may have inherited the title of biggest rockstar in the world (possbily second,if you count erica) he doesnt have anywhere near the worry that dusty has about private life being made public. "dustyn,im not killing him. if thats what you're asking. i mean,i'll look the other way if he's accidentally hit by a car. but i cant take an active role. ive got my karma to think about." erich explains to dustyn in all probable seriousness. he takes a drink of his drink and smacks his lips slightly. it was the good stuff. not the wild turkey that erich seemed to constantly have in hand. erich looks up towards the ceiling in thought,very careful not to let his head touch dustyn's couch. pomade can be a son of a bitch to get out of things. he looks over to dusty with slight confusion. "why? i think at least dallas should know. if he doesnt....well,i feel i should look into getting a lobotomy so i dont know. it doesnt feel right .billy i could understand though...but...and a follow me on this. we get them both in the same room,egg them on .." erich just short of shrugs to imply the rest. he didnt like billy but wouldnt mind using him to their own ends. hell,he'd even give billy an alibi. erich gives a humorless laugh at dustyn's joke. "Well,truth be told i'd still give ada the high hard one."says with a bitter laugh and finishes his drink. he looks over to the intercom when it goes off. its electronic racket was ruining an otherwise private and organic moment. "i'll get it,man." he says,wiggling dustyn's toe with a little grin. he straightens his clothes and hair before pressing the button to speak,clearing his throat he pleasantly says, "bonjour?" he didnt want to be rude in case it was dallas or one of dustyn's bandmates...or possibly sexy teacher of shay.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14749 Posted : 25 March 2018 02:42:23(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn sighs and runs a hand through his hair. He knows that Dallas deserves to know but he can't help thinking that telling him will just cause more problems. "Dallas will go off on him and it'll just fire Blake up even more. He doesn't learn a lesson easily. I know Dallas is really placid but if he heard that Blake hurt me? There's no telling what he'd do. The last thing I want is for Dallas to get wrapped up in this shit." Dustyn's life has turned around drastically. Like his idol Madonna, he goes through many reinventions. He doesn't wish for the messy Blake era and the smooth sailing Dallas era to intertwine.

Over the intercom, a Cockney accent can be heard. It's softer than Deneil's but still far from eloquent. "Let us in. It's raining out here, for fuck's sake!" It was Billy. Dustyn can hear him from the living room and springs off of the couch. He lost track of the time. Billy had Shay over to stay with Daniel the night before. It's a good thing he was out of the apartment when Blake came around "Oh Shay's back! Great. Uh...I think Daniel will be with Billy. If you want to hide in the closet until he goes away, I won't blame you." Daniel Khan is a handful. Not only is he being raised by Billy, Jerry, Andrea and Payton but he's a Khan and all of them are slightly...manic. The poor kid probably has ADHD or something similar but they won't diagnose and provide support until he's in school. A minute later, there's a banging at the door.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14750 Posted : 25 March 2018 09:57:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"well,if thats the way you want it. i guess the ends justify the means." erich tells dustyn with a shrug. while he didnt exactly agree with keeping things from dallas,he figured dusytn knows the situation better than he does. he couldnt help but shake his head at the sweetness of dustyn compared with the company he has kept. but ya gotta kiss a few frogs to find a prince,right? "ill just say something should be done,or else blake will just keep coming back. " erich never had the luxury of lovers that wouldnt get out of his life. his were usually happy to be rid of him.

a slow smile spreads on erich's face as he hears its billy and its raining. a man doesnt get the opportunity to fuck with someone like this everyday. he as about to make a static sound and ask billy to repeat himself until dustyn says shay is with billy. "you let your kid with that guy? fucker cant even take care of himself." erich laughs before pressing the button to speak again. " right, come on up." erich says jovially. it couldnt be helped that billy would know what happened to dustyn now. it was best to just roll with it. billy couldnt very well not be let in now. "cant say i ever met daniel. im sure he's a well adjusted and well behaved young man." erich grins to dustyn. he could only imagine the creation that was daniel. the kid had some....interesting people in his life to say the least. erich takes his glass and opens the door for billy. "um..hey. shits crazy man." he says softly with a sigh. while they may not like each other,they did have common ground when it came to dusty.

ooc that quick nap that snuck up on me,it pounced with a vengeance.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14751 Posted : 25 March 2018 20:01:28(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy raises an eyebrow at Erich, not understanding his remark. He has no idea what happened with Dustyn but can immediately sense tension in the air. Like a police dog sniffing out drugs, Billy can also sense when an ass kicking is due. "I missed something, didn't I?" Billy steps into the apartment with a kid in each hand but Daniel soon breaks free and runs towards Erich. "HI! WHAT'S YOUR NAME??! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? DO YOU KNOW MY DAD? I'M DANIEL!" He dashes off into the living room without giving Erich a chance to respond to any of his questions. Daniel is a cute kid and will definitely grow up to break a few hearts like the rest of his family but, as a Khan, he's also a bit of a menace. Shay on the other hand is stood at Billy's side quietly like a blonde haired, blue eyed angel...probably secretly judging the wildness of Daniel. "DANIEL, GET OFF THAT! COME BACK HERE NOW OR SO FUCKING HELP ME!" Billy erupts from the hallway. Daniel is now on top of Dustyn's coffee table kicking stuff off it. It must be fun living next door to The Khans.

Dustyn lets Daniel be. He's used to kids making a mess. Meanwhile, Jaffa has retreated to under the couch. Dustyn gives Shay a warm hug and signs to him: "Did you miss me? Daddy missed you!". Shay replies with a vigorous nod. He's deaf and very shy so he's a child of few words. Daniel does enough talking for the both of them. Speaking of the Devil, Daniel comes running back into the hallway; "WHERE ARE THE CATS?!". Dustyn shrugs, pretending to be clueless. He wouldn't wish to inflict Daniel's roughness on his beloved kitties plus he doesn't want a five year old to have his face clawed off. "Oh I don't know! I think they must be sleeping, buddy." Dustyn bluffs, hoping the conversation stops there. Daniel sighs and looks down at Erich's shoes. His eyes light up. "THEY'RE NICE SHOES! CAN I HAVE A SHOT??!!"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14752 Posted : 26 March 2018 04:35:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

it was odd to see billy with kids. he really wasnt the sort people would think would be allowed around kids. erich wasnt even sure why dusty let his son off with billy. but,he figured dusty would know better than he. it was possible billy was decent around children. even erich himself used to behave when around kids. he still does if visiting the summers or erica and gretchen. "yeah..you missed it." erich says with a rare lack of words. he knew dustyn didnt want billy to know,but it was staring him in the face right now. "so,you telling him or i?" erich asks dustyn. he figured there was no way billy was going to accept not knowing who was responsible. and honestly,erich didnt feel right keeping quiet anyway. why should he or dustyn protect blake? "i,uh..." erich responds at the 100 mph chatterbox that is daniel. he eventually just chuckles and calls after billy, "get 'em billy! you got a cute kid there." he figures there wasnt a need to be rude. if a kid was cute,erich would tell their parents so. mentally,erich was already planning on sitting in the dukes engine room again to ensure his sterility. nope. none of that for erich.

erich enjoyed the utter opposite that was shay. he was the sort that almost made erich wish for one of his own. but kids were like dogs to him. fun as long as they went home with someone else. erich wasnt getting into that situation again. he smiles and waves to shay. erich was pretty oblivious to the fact the child was deaf. he just assumed the kid was quiet...in comparison to daniel,EVERY BODY seemed quiet. "i think i saw the cats sleeping earlier,little guy. cats are busy people." he says,agreeing with dustyn. erich looked around in confusion. did this little kid just ask for a shot of whisky? or was he wanting to punch erich? he instinctively covered his crotch and raised an eyebrow. " a shot of what?" he carefully asks,stepping back.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14753 Posted : 26 March 2018 05:22:13(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy pulls Daniel back from Erich before he takes a shot at his crotch. "Daniel! What have I told you?! Behave when you're in other people's houses. It's not fucking hard! I swear, I have no idea where he gets this from." It's ironic that Billy is scolding his son for his behaviour in Dustyn's house considering the way he acted last time he was here. Daniel smiles mischievously and tries to wriggle out of Billy's grip. "Let goooooo!! Fuck!!" Daniel cusses and tries to pull away from Billy, who reacts by smacking the kid hard on his butt. "HEY! WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT SWEARING?!?! STOP IT!" Daniel starts to cry and Billy sighs. He doesn't have time for waterworks. "Look, I'm going to have to go. This one has overstayed his welcome. Dustyn...I'll call you later and you can tell me who I have to cut." Billy KNOWS something is up but he can't exactly deal with it with a screaming Daniel in his ear.

Dustyn says his goodbyes to Billy and turns to Erich after closing the door. "Well...you thinking about having more kids?" he jokes as Daniel still wails down the corridor and in the elevator. Daniel is cute and the way he acts is through no fault of his own...but the kid is a handful. Dustyn takes Shay by the hand and holds his backpack of overnight belongings in the other. "Do you want to go watch cartoons in your room? Grandpa Erich and I have some grown up things to talk about." Dustyn also likes to refer to Erich as Shay's adoptive grandfather. He plays a bigger part in the kid's life than his real one anyway.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14754 Posted : 27 March 2018 00:31:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Jesus Christ." Eirch says, bring utterly amused by Billy and Daniel. "He's a lively one,huh, Billy?" Daniel was the kind of kid Erich would love to just watch raise hell all day. Especially given that it was Billy he was doing it to. He was sure Billy probably enjoyed every minute of it too. Billy having a subdued child who didn't do much would probably bore him to tears. Erich made a mental note that if he is ever here with Dustyn and Daniel,he's feeding the kid a couple of red bulls before being returned to Billy. He hoped Dustyn would tell billy that Blake was responsible. But if not,that was his choice.

Erich lets out a sigh of relief when the door shuts behind Billy and his offspring. The energy level in the house dropped immensely with that departure. Plus Erich was in no mood to really be around Billy. At least not at the moment. He was far too sober to handle that trip.

"Good god no. Daniel reminds me of that time I did meth and PCP then whizzed on an electric fence." Erich laughs while shaking his head. Briefly he thought about karoliena's daughter,Eris. Technically she was his but he never felt anything for her. "See ya,buddy." Erich tells Shay and giving him a wave. "I'll be in later to watch with you." He says,hoping that will help ease the kid's having to be shuffled out so soon after arriving home.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14755 Posted : 27 March 2018 04:23:29(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy is surprisingly good at babysitting...well Jerry is also there and he's bought enough toys to keep the kids occupied. He isn't very paternal but he'd still bring the kids back in one piece. Shay and Daniel seem to get along. Dustyn has no idea why but he doesn't mind the friendship. Daniel isn't a bad kid, he's just a lot to handle. "Apparently I was like that as a kid. I don't really remember though. I must have really tested my family's patience!" Dustyn can sympathise with Daniel. Dustyn is slightly on the autistic spectrum and just naturally flamboyant so he wasn't exactly like Daniel but he can relate to the stigma of being a "problem child".

"I don't think I could handle you having another kid. I don't like to share." Dustyn chuckles but he really isn't joking. He may be a grown man now but he wouldn't take it lightly if a new child or another adopted celebrity arrived on the scene. Dustyn plops himself back down on the couch and gasps as his robe opens up a little. He swiftly grabs a pillow and puts it in front of him to protect his modesty. "On the subject of Blake and the fucked up ins and outs of my life so far, I need to talk to you. Need your opinion on something." Dustyn pats the sofa, waiting for Erich to sit next to him.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14756 Posted : 27 March 2018 05:29:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"jeez.im glad I adopted you after you calmed down a bit. That's some purposely leave the kid in a hot car stuff right there." Erich laughs with a small smile. Oddly that exact scenario was near epidemic in his home state of Florida. It was almost always by accident,but Erich always thought someone had to be awfully dim to forget they have a kid in the car. "I was like a little Wednesday Addams. very sedate." He offers his own assessment of childhood. It wasn't until Erich found he liked to entertain when he became the bundle of energy he is now.

The idea of Dustyn being jealous of actual kids in Erich's life made him giggle." Don't you dare piss on me to mark your territory.ill be highly upset. This ain't Josh Grimmie here." He says,backing up slightly and waving his hands. Erich just shakes his head at the opening of the robe. It wouldn't be a time at Dusty's if there wasn't barely contained penis around. He sits himself down next to Dustyn and crosses his ankles. "Go ahead. Lay it on me. Just putting it out there,we could probably get Billy to...him" erich fills in the blank with dramatically choking himself and then using his fingers to make X's over his eyes for effect
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14757 Posted : 27 March 2018 07:49:43(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"That's just my dad's side of the story though. To be honest I don't think he ever liked me. Any excuse to point the finger, really." Dustyn takes whatever the Blues say with a pinch of salt. They have always had it out for him. In Dustyn's mind, he was a lovely child just like Shay is. Dustyn looks aghast at the prospect of pissing on someone to mark his territory. That's just not for him at all. "Erich, I have a few kinks but pee-pee stuff isn't one of them. You're safe...and you're safe from Joshua too. I don't think he's that fond of you. Oh and that reminds me, I need to find a new PA for him. That's the fifth one to quit since he signed with us." Dustyn is all for fighting the good fight and giving people the benefit of a doubt but from a business standpoint, Joshua was becoming too much of a problem. Dustyn nervously starts to play with his foot. "Uh...well I've been asked to write a book. An autobiography. This isn't the first time I've been asked. It's an opportunity that keeps on coming around. I know I'm only 22 but I've LIVED, I tell you. Do you think I should go through with it though? Part of me thinks it'll be a great way of telling MY side of the story, getting shit off my chest and possibly helping others...but it will also put a lot of noses out of joint and I'll have to air out dirty laundry...bring out old skeletons." Dustyn rests his head on the back of the couch, looking rather saddened. "There'd be stuff in that book that even you don't know about me. They're not the nicest stories either..."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14758 Posted : 27 March 2018 11:40:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"well that's a rather a bastard way to speak of one's kid. Do I have to get Randy in on this? That man knows about being a father." Erich states. He's quite proud of his own adoptive father and wouldn't hesitate to bring the wrath of Randy down upon Dusty's dad. "Oh fiddle Dee Dee. Josh loves me,he just doesn't know it yet." Erich says giving the idea of being disliked by Josh Grimmie the French man's wave.* The idea of being disliked by someone is unfathomable to Erich. "Dude,Jayne needs a job,she could totally be Josh's assistant! ",Erich grins widely. He thought he could be helpful and get one over on his adoptive sister.

Erich ponders what Dustyn says about the autobiography. He was sure it would be the hot read of the summer. It would probably dwarf the sales of that book about the Trump administration. Everything Dustyn said was true. Depending on how truthful Dustyn was if he wrote a book,he certainly knew the dirt and it would be juicy. "Well... Dusty..I don't know. I know I wouldn't care what I read about you. But I think some people might. It could really be career suicide, depending on just what would be in there . And possibly career murder depending on who else is in there .I think if anyone should tell your story,it should be you " Erich says carefully. He wanted to encourage Dustyn but there was some intense fallout that could occur. " I trust id be portrayed in a favorable light,right?" Erich chuckles.

*From King of the Hill. Bobby dismissively waves his hand at his father,and Hank says "don't you Frenchman's wave me,son."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14759 Posted : 27 March 2018 20:20:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn shrugs, not too fazed by his father's comments. "I'm used to it though. I couldn't do anything right, apparently. Now I'm earning more than all of my family combined so I guess my dramatics from an early age paid off. Also, the millions of people who have bought Weekend records don't seem to think I'm annoying." Dustyn is rarely smug and boastful about his accomplishments but when it comes to proving his father wrong, he'll gladly do so. "Why would you inflict that upon Jayne? I do like Joshua but I couldn't work that closely with him. He's intense, to put it lightly. The last PA quit because she was on the verge of a mental breakdown."

Dustyn's autobiography would definitely be a best seller and a controversial one at that too. He's lived quite a wild life. Even in the simplest deconstruction of it: being a little boy raised in a remote village in Ireland by a strict Catholic family to touring the world and becoming one of the most recognisable faces on the planet - that story is insane in itself. Add in all the drama and secrets along the way and you've got a real page turner. "Of course you'd be shown in a good light. Some people won't though...and I hate causing drama...but I have to stay true to myself, right? I sound like I'm contradicting myself here. I want to share my story but I don't want attention. They come hand in hand." Dustyn messes around with his robe, picking at the material. "Also...and I don't want to sound boastful but I'm a well known name and anything I say will be amplified. I feel like...in fact I know that there is going to be a media storm and probably a movement after I talk about some stuff. Only Dallas and a few others know...I haven't even told you. It's something I don't like to spread around but it's a huge part of my life." Dustyn sighs and tries to keep himself together as he's growing emotional just thinking about it. "Let's say...there's more than one reason why I hate the Catholic church."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14760 Posted : 28 March 2018 01:03:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich giggles mischievously at Dustyns reply. there was no feeling like the satisfaction that came with having huge success and being able to rub it in people's faces. "That's the ticket. What Good is money if not used for revenge? I just adored denying my dad anything. " Erich grins in a rare hateful way. His mother he was rather indifferent to. His father though,he had loathed the man. Erich wouldn't even buy the man a can of soda. " Jayne swears I purposely let her walk in on me in the shower YEARS ago. Like it's my fault I was tripping balls,forgot to lock the door and/or actually turn the shower on. " Erich shrugs. The shower incident had driven a rift between Jayne and erich throughout their teenage years. In spite of not being blood related (Jayne wasn't even biologically Randy's daughter) Erich had never had a thing for Jayne.so the incident was indeed an accident. "Besides,the fuck does Josh do that he needs an assistant? " Erich spats.erich was the sort that wanted control over all aspects of his career. Atomic war bride had no Roadies,no instrument techs,and only had a bus driver due to karoliena's insistence on hiring one.

"You could always write it under a pen name and call it unauthorized. Your story would be out,but there would always be the lingering doubt if all of it was true." Erich offers. He spins the empty whiskey glass in his hand,looking through it's distortion of the wall behind on it. He figured this proposed book was more for Dustyn's peace of mind And not the reading public's interest. so getting it out was the important part, people believing it was probably secondary. "Well,if a movement is involved,you can bet Josh Grimmie will take the lead. Can't really think of a better person to do it." Erich said honestly. The man did have convictions and loved a cause. After Dusty finally spoke about what may have been THE issue he was most concerned about in this possible book,erich felt a little bad for possibly making light of it before he knew. Josh Grimmie definitely would be a good choice though. Erich nodded very slowly as he understood what Dustyn was implying. Asshole family, abusive exes,drug use and abuse, sexual depravity of the fun sort ....these were all things Erich could handle speaking of. This...this was some heavy shit. But certainly not erich's first involvement with this subject. It always made him uncomfortable. What do you say to such a thing? Erich is quiet for a moment before taking out his pocket flask. he took a contemplative drink of undiluted absinthe. The bitter and oily substance was semi comforting to him. " Damn, Dusty. I'm going to assume you don't mean the Protestant claim that the Catholics worship idols." Erich says softly,taking Dustyn's hand and squeezing it. "I know that can really fuck a person up for life. You ever ...you know,seek therapy for it?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage