logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

754 Pages«<749750751752753>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#15001 Posted : 09 March 2024 06:44:28(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8536 time(s) in 2673 post(s)
Jadyn had a particular reputation attached to his name, although a lot of people spoke about him and delivered opinions on him based on the image he projects, not many actually know the man intimately. Perhaps the only two people to truly know him would be his bandmates and that is more due to the family connection rather than a bandmate one. Where Brayton quickly got into a relationship with Aubrey Mikkel and stepped away from the party lifestyle and Jamal despite certainly indulging in the lifestyle opted to move back home to Detroit away from the attention of California, Jadyn set about truly embracing the California party and celebrity scene where romances are brief and generally come with an NDA agreement. But his drive and determination to take what small window of opportunity he had been given in the music industry was the fire that burned inside of him, sure the accolades and glory that come with it are a definite appeal but beyond that it was about proving something to himself, the breakout with the band, the first taste of his solo work being a success and even the first steps into the business world with the launch of his own record label.

He looked forward to these sorts of events, not to stand out in the crowd or even showcase himself in front of peers but he loved nothing more than surrounding himself with the very best in their respective field of expertise. Being in a room with the very best that the music world has to offer and just even having a seat at the table was something that always brought out a much truer side to Jadyn. Despite all of the confidence and bluster, how he speaks with people in that setting and environment show himself in his very best guise. He speaks with genuine intrigue and respect, a fascination of the artform on all levels and the different ways in which these performers and artists approach their craft. He had his outfit ready for the show, the trio would be rehearsing their performance early on Saturday in preparation and there was a definite buzz in the air around the City.

“Call me Jadyn. For real, these streets are crazy if you don’t know your way round. I can definitely show you some of the hotspots. I can pick you up in an hour, if you’re good?
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15002 Posted : 09 March 2024 07:21:23(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Amy didn't have a reputation as a bad girl, she was more often seen as a good girl, or a woman who put much of her focus into their music and raising her kids…she wasn't all about wild parties, she loved a party but definitely not all the time. She was definitely more of a home body especially with her eldest now about to turn 10 years old.

Amy loved awards shows, though she has never won any awards in her career she still just loved attending and winning to her wasn't important, being nominated was more of a win to her than anything else.

”Oh yeah I have heard they can be wild especially for an outsider, I'd love that…see you soon then I guess?”
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#15003 Posted : 09 March 2024 21:04:24(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

He was fully aware of how respected and unproblematic Amy-Jayne was viewed within the industry and that their two reputations didn’t necessarily align, but it wasn’t something that deterred him in his interest in spending some time with her and getting to know her a little. He was relatively casually dressed, jeans, designer boots and a button down shirt with the obligatory jewellery dangling from his neck and wrists. He send her a message to let her know that he would be on his way soon, he stepped out of his house and got into his car, a large sleek black Bentley Bentayga, it was a much more spacious and comfortable drive, in comparison to his other cars which were primarily sports cars. He wasn’t about to be racing around the hills with Amy and figured she’d appreciate the comfort over speed, at least on this first meeting.

He pulled out of the driveway and headed down through the Hollywood Hills of where his home was located, round the narrow corners and down into the City that his house overlooked. Within about twenty minutes he had arrived at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel, he pulled the vehicle up outside of the hotel and got out. Leaning against the drivers door he pulled out his phone and sent another message to Amy to let her know he was there.

Your ride is here, I’mma just be outside. Come down when you’re ready.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15004 Posted : 10 March 2024 00:34:33(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy had just been getting ready, she had her outfit for the awards laid out on her bed in her suite and had opted for a casual look for meeting up with Jayden, she was dressed in a green blouse with a pearl necklace around her neck, black jeans and her favourite pair of vans. She sees hus message and looked out her window, noticing him she smiles.

”Okay on my way out now”
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Cerys Nyland on 10/03/2024(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#15005 Posted : 10 March 2024 01:05:03(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

He waited out front for her to come down to the lobby area, as she walked out of the building and into the lobby Jadyn walked over towards her to greet her, he offered out his hand for her as she walked down the steps of the entrance and gave a smile as he greeted her with that distinctive movie star smile. “Looking beautiful as ever, heavy metal Queen” he says with a playful smirk, acknowledging one of her most recent hits that changed things up for her with a heavier sound, “For real, to me you always gonna be an RnB Queen.”

He walks her around to the passenger side of the vehicle and opens the door for her, making space for her to get inside before shutting the door behind her. He then makes his way to the drivers seat and starts the engine. “I’mma show you whatever you want to see in Hollywood right now. Any preference or you leaving it up to your chauffeur?” he says with a warm smile.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15006 Posted : 10 March 2024 01:11:19(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy came down the stairs to greet him at the stairs he was be very much the gentleman helping her down the stairs, his comment about her latest single made her chuckle. “I wouldn't go that far, I just like experimenting with my music”. She then nodded at him. “My heart will always be with RnB truly though”.

Once they get to him car and they get in and get comfortable she smiles at him as he asked where she would like to go, she hadn't been to California very much in her life despite being a successful singer, she’d only ever come here for press events or performances over the years and didn't really know much else. “I will leave it up to you, I wouldn't even know the hotspots”. She says with an honest and playful chuckle.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#15007 Posted : 10 March 2024 01:28:47(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

He admired how she took the Metal comment so gracefully, he believed strongly in following your own muse and was a fan of a varied range of music despite his own career path following a very set path at least at the moment where he was firmly fixed in the Rap and Hip-Hop genres. He smiled at her comment about RnB being where her heart was, it was a genre that he always found himself drawn towards as a listener, the smooth vocals and relaxing sound was very much where he gravitated towards.

Jadyn nodded as he pulled the car out of the parking lot and made his way round the corner and down towards the City, “How about some food real quick and then a drink of two?” he pauses before continuing, “I know this place where we can get something low-key.” He makes sure to pay attention to the road as he speaks back and forth with Amy, “And there’s a winery, just on the outskirts of the City, I can have a driver take us back to the hotel afterwards.”
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15008 Posted : 10 March 2024 01:35:02(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy by no means was a rock chick sure her newest music was heavily influenced by rock and metal but you wouldn’t see her causing a mosh pit anytime soon.

As they drove Amy listened to Jaydn and paid attention to what he was saying. “That sounds like a damn good idea to me, because I am starving”. She says with a chuckle.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#15009 Posted : 10 March 2024 01:59:44(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn listened to her as she chatted during the drive down towards the THE BLVD Restaurant in downtown Beverly Hills, he turned a corner and the restaurant was in plain view. He drove into the parking lot behind the restaurant and exited the vehicle, walking towards the passenger door and opening it for Amy-Jayne to make her exit from the vehicle. He signals towards the restaurant and walks alongside her towards the entrance, he gives a smile and nod of the head to the maitre de and the pair are shown through the restaurant and out towards the back, they’re given a private section on the outside terrace, a couple of famous faces are around and give the occasional glance over and friendly smile at Amy and Jadyn.

As they’re handed the menus, Jadyn allows Amy some time to look through and take her time selecting what she would like. He orders the Jidori Roasted Chicken alongside a couple of Sides for the table, he also orders a bottle of Willamette Valley, Tuscan Blend Red Wine. Once Amy has made her order and the pair are left alone he asks her about her life, “So you’re from Texas, right? It’s gotta be a change of pace coming out to Cali. Are you here just for the show tomorrow?”
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15010 Posted : 10 March 2024 02:12:15(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy looks at the restaurant as they arrive and boy was it fancy however she expected nothing less from California she looked through the menu and chose what to order.

Amy smiles at Jaydn. “Yeah I am Texas born and raised from the Dallas area, you ever ventured out that way?, yeah Cali and Texas are two very different worlds but a change of scenery is nice, yeah here for the awards then probably back home for my sons birthday.”

Amy wasn't sure if bringing up her children was a good idea but she was never one to hide the fact she had children and it was a widely known fact.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#15011 Posted : 10 March 2024 02:38:54(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn nods as he listens to Amy talk about where she’s from, “I’ve been to Houston a couple of times, but Dallas I’ve only ever passed through. We stopped to do a show there but we ain’t even have a minute to stop and check out the City. You know how it is, you visit all these cities but you don’t ever get to see a whole lot of them when you’re on tour.” He thanks the waiter as they bring out the drinks and food, he acknowledges that Amy’s made a good choice in her food selection and pours some wine into their glasses. He raises his glass and clinks with Amy, “To Dallas, a place I’mma hit up someday.” He says with a warm smile.

He takes a sip of his drink and starts eating his food, listening to Amy talk about her life. He was aware she had children, it wasn’t something that really phased him too much. But the details was something he didn’t exactly know but he knew that she had broken up with Dominic some time ago as it was very much public knowledge at the time. “Man, California is a whole different vibe from anywhere else in the world. I’m sure it’s one of those fun in small doses type of things for people from the outside.” He continues eating as they converse with each other, “It’s your sons birthday coming up? How old is he?” he asks, hopefully putting her at ease on the subject by showing interest in her life.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15012 Posted : 10 March 2024 02:45:14(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy smiles as he shows an interest in her life. “I totally get what you mean, it's like that for me and California have only ever passed through here for events and press and things of that nature”. Amy then toasts with him. “Yes you should definitely come check out Dallas, I'll gladly return the favour and show you around my stomping grounds as they say”. Amy then takes a sip and begins to eat her food.

Amy was surprised when he showed a real interest in her children, they are the most important thing in her life besides her music and her career and most people get off put by the fact that she has children so they fact it didn't seem to faze Jaydn was a breath of fresh air to Amy. “Yeah my eldest Jarrod his gonna be a whole 10 years-old I honestly can't believe his that age, seems like just yesterday he was a squishy baby”.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#15013 Posted : 10 March 2024 03:00:38(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn listens intently as she talks, “It’s wild in Cali twenty-four seven. I moved out here from Detroit four years ago, so it’s a world I’ve had to get used to. But I’ve lived the lifestyle since I got here, for real.” He nods as she offers to return the favour and show him around Dallas sometime, “I’mma take you up on that offer, legit. I’ve heard you guys do food out there on a whole different scale too, so I’mma hop on that vibe for sure.” He laughs as he continues to eat his food.

He takes another sip of wine and listens, he smiles as he sees just how much she lights up when talking about her children, “Wooh, ten years old, for real? I’mma bet you’re wondering where all that damn time went. I’ll bet he’s proud of you though, ain’t that many people can balance a career and being a parent. You definitely didn’t miss a beat either.”
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15014 Posted : 10 March 2024 03:08:09(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy smiles. “From Detroit huh, I heard that place is a little rough…no offense or anything”. Amy says with a nervous chuckle. “Yeah I can imagine adjusting was not easy though”. Amy then takes another sip of her drink. “Oh definitely will show you some great spot, yes we do food on a whole different vibe in Dallas we have some to die for places to go out and eat, will definitely have to hit one of them up when you decide to check out Dallas”.

Amy chuckles. “Yep 10 whole years since he was born it's madness and for the most part I raised him on my own as his dad has been absent for the majority of his life, obviously when I was with Dominic that changed but even then he didn't turn out to be the right guy either, that man just couldn't resist other woman coming for him, but he gave me one good thing and that was my daughter she's now almost 4, but other than that once again kinda just been raising them both on my own, plus trying to maintain my career, it's been tough but I wouldn't change it for the world”.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#15015 Posted : 10 March 2024 03:31:21(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn laughs as she talks about the reputation of his hometown, “For sure, it ain’t an easy place to grow up in. Definitely mean streets out there, but if it don’t kill you it definitely makes you stronger.” He pauses for a second before continuing, “I came out here and it was a whole different world. You just have to be ready to run hard and fast for as long as you’re here, you gotta live that lifestyle out here.” He continues to eat his food and nods again, “Definitely sounds good.”

Jadyn listens again, this time even more intently as she talks about raising her children, he, his brother and his cousin from the group ‘Orion’ were all raised by his mother and his mother alone. He takes a drink before saying his piece, “I’ve got a lot of respect for you for that. I was raised by a single mother two, she ain’t no pop superstar but she worked two jobs so that we could try and be who we wanted to be. That shit cannot be easy, but I guarantee your bond will just grow the older they get and they realise just how hard you’ve worked to raise em’ mostly on your own.”
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15016 Posted : 10 March 2024 03:43:09(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy smiles. “Yeah I don't think personally for me the big Hollywood life is for me, I am far to much of a homebody to be all up in the glitz and glamour of Hollywood, like don't get me wrong it's a gorgeous place, just for me personally I like things simpler, you know what I mean”.

Amy then tucks into some of her food and then continues to discuss the raising of her children. “Yeah it hasn't been easy it's why I did take quite a long break, my last album came out what 7 years ago and it flopped pretty hard because I was juggling Jarrod and raising him so I didn't get the chance to properly put my heart and soul into that album, I am very fortunate that I have had the opportunity to do this new album and release it soon, because it's been a long road to get here.”
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#15017 Posted : 10 March 2024 03:50:27(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn nods in agreement, “It definitely ain’t for everybody. But when you’re breaking into the industry it can be a great place to be. Definitely a slower pace of life down south, but you’re already an established superstar so you don’t need to be out here placing the LA game. Your name speaks for itself now, we still pretty new and have to keep proving ourselves until we don’t have to anymore.”

He finishes up eating his food, pours more wine into his glass from the bottle and gestures it towards Amy to see if she’d like some more, “You gotta find that balance. You ain’t the first to take a long time out, but I’m sure you gonna be better than ever when you drop your new album.” He nodded as he talked about how he expected her new stuff to be more successful than ever before.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15018 Posted : 10 March 2024 04:04:35(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy smiles at his compliment about her being an established artist. “Am I really that big of a deal, I honestly sometimes don't even feel like a big established star, like I don't make music to sell records I make music because I love music and was gifted with a voice to be able to put out my own stuff the fame that comes with it, in all honesty I hate…i hate going anywhere and being noticed it drives me insane but over the years I guess I have gotten used to it”.

Amy motions that she would love some more wine. “Yeah exactly and I think now Jarrod is that little bit older, I have found that balance and I am excited to release music again, when my last single went to number one I was surprised because it's so out their and different but my whole new album is very different and experimental but that's because I love all types of music and wanted to show that this girl isn't just a one trick pony you know what I mean?”. Amy says with a genuine smile.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#15019 Posted : 10 March 2024 04:27:08(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn playfully laughs a little at her humble nature, “You kiddin’, right? Your legacy in this industry is already created. You up there with the best of them in the RnB and Pop scene for sure. You alongside the Alicia Lena’s, Tisha Jackson’s and Aubrey Mikkel’s of this industry for real. You been around a hot minute, you already pushing that icon status in my opinion.”

Jadyn pours the rest of the bottle into Amy’s glass, finishing off the bottle between them. “I can tell you got it with this new album, you can see the excitement in your eyes and now you’ve established yourself you’re branching out and trying different sounds and genre’s. That’s what separates a regular artist with an genuine artist. Sometimes it’s good to get out of your lane and try something a little different, you know?”
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15020 Posted : 10 March 2024 04:38:07(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy smiles. “Those are some big names coming out your mouth, I personally don't think I am anywhere near their level…but I will take the compliment”. Amy says as she really didn't see herself in that light sure she had been in business for over a decade now but she still felt like she was less iconic than those that where mentioned by Jayden.

Amy was excited for her new album it was a whole new adventure for her creating this album really exploring a wide range of genres has been a fun experience for her. “Oh yeah this album is so different from anything I have ever done and honestly it's been so much fun creating this body of work, I can't for the world to hear it”.
UserPostedImage