logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<180181182183184>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#3621 Posted : 09 June 2016 04:45:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19136 time(s) in 7598 post(s)
Billy: Deeply saddened. Mandy chose to party at the shitty Studio 338 when the ambiance at The Devil's Playground is much nicer.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
kandii on 30/06/2016(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3622 Posted : 09 June 2016 09:20:47(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Early Screening of AntiSocial Leaves People Speechless

Chris Walker the blogger has been in the the camera most of this teen life but now he gets a chance to get on the big screen with the film AntiSocial. The film doesn't have a lot of big names to promotes with the only recongizeable name being Chris as he plays Josh and young introvert keyboard player in the movie. However after an early screening People will know more about not just Chris but the other actors as well. There is a small rag tag of actors and actresses on this project but sleeping giants to time to get a good writing staff to work in a great script and built on that script hopefully to make a movie that feels like a big budget on the acting. Xavier Dolan is a new director but he wanted to cast this movie to be something people can feel. "Chris was a natural in front of the camera and it was nice to have someone who knew about how to display what you told them without a lot of retakes. He picked up on things very quickly all of them did and it was a great close knit cast that made the movie that much better because they all had bonds and real connections and for things to play out it was wonderful."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 09/06/2016(UTC), kandii on 09/06/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 09/06/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 23/06/2016(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3623 Posted : 02 July 2016 22:47:02(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8575 time(s) in 2688 post(s)
AFTER DARK WITH CARA ZAYN SET FOR SECOND SEASON
‘The popular talk show hosted by Cara Zayn was always likely to find itself receiving a second season. The only real question was where the show would find it’s home after unexpected success on the E! Network. Well we can bring you the exclusive details of the recent talks between the show’s host and those networks interested in the show.’

UserPostedImage

It’s probably fair to say that Cara Zayn got pretty much everything she asked for and more when it comes down to the final details of her show being signed up for a second season. However, this puts a lot more pressure on her than before and now it’s hugely important for the show to not only continue on from the success of its first season, but to completely clear the bar that it set in the process. It was obvious that Cara was always going to play the field when it came to finding a network for the second season, the E! Network was all well and good, but it has viewer limitations and just cannot compete with the four primary networks. It became clear that the show was in demand and an offer was immediately put on the table by E! Network to keep the show on their network, they ultimately failed in their attempt to keep the show with them at least for another season and the partnership between Cara and E! has swiftly come to its conclusion.

CBS and ABC were the two biggest names rumoured to be interested, and there was definite interest on their side, but nothing quite as substantial, it’s been said by executives from both networks that they just weren’t willing to take the chance. Which leaves the other two networks that were interested in the form of The CW and HBO. Discussions were described as hugely positive between all parties which essentially led to a three way tug of war between E!, The CW and HBO.
Of course money talks and Cara eventually decided to go with HBO, although surprisingly they were offering less per episode than The CW. An indication that perhaps The CW would have liked to put their own stamp on the show, where HBO were willing to allow Cara Zayn the majority of creative control. She was given $250,000 per episode during the first season, a low figure considering the viewing numbers that the show managed to rake in, easily competing on level with the networks biggest draw, “Keeping up with the Kardashians”.

So her new deal will see her receive $450,000 per episode during the second season which has been confirmed to be another ten episode run. HBO have the rights to a third season of the show, however if they opt for the third season, Cara’s pay per episode will increase once more, although how much more, we are unaware of. According to a press release from HBO, the format of the show will essentially be the same, but that will be subject to change following creative meetings between Cara and her production team, although some reports have said that she wants to be given more freedom with her line of questioning, something E! Network put a stop to in fear that certain potential guests would refuse to be on the show if the questions became more risqué. The second season of the show is set to air at the beginning of August with Cara currently beginning her search for guests for the shows return.
And there you have the news, essentially the show is back and will be very much the same as before. There will be bigger expectations now with it being on a larger network with a much grander viewing scope. Time will tell if the show is destined to truly be the success that it has been so far.
thanks 6 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 02/07/2016(UTC), erich hess on 02/07/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 02/07/2016(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 03/07/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 03/07/2016(UTC), kandii on 03/07/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3624 Posted : 02 July 2016 23:32:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17923 time(s) in 10416 post(s)
erica: yay! The world needs more cara. And as for the new freedoms allowed her? I would answer ANYTHING she asked.

Nina: keep it in your pants,love. I think she already displayed she wasn't interested in you.

Erica: this is my schtick,Nina. If I didn't chase everything with ovaries,people would think something is wrong with me.

Nina: your legs are too short to let you chase very far. What is the maximum height for a little person?

Erica: nobody likes a bitch,Nina.

Nina: true,But somehow I'm still fond of you.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 02/07/2016(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine2.0  
#3625 Posted : 03 July 2016 10:31:38(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Was thanked: 241 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Getting To Know … Lexi Marie Taylor

UserPostedImage

Recording or Performing Live?
Lexi: I would have to say performing live. I've heard many times from my boyfriend and other celebrity friends how great it feels when you're up on the stage surrounded by fans. I finally am able to experience it and there's no other feeling like it. I like recording too, but I feel more alive when there's screaming fans singing along to my music.

Morning or Evening?
Lexi: Morning. I like waking up early and going for a morning run. It's how I start my day and if I'm not doing that then I'm probably in the studio. I just love working in general and being active. Sleeping is for the dead. (Laughs) I do like to sleep in every now and then. Since having my baby boy, I have to be up early so it's a good thing that I'm already used to it.

What is your worst habit?
Lexi: Snacking. I'm a big foodie so you'll always see me snacking on something. I definitely do it more than I should, and it's one of those things that I'm working on. I'm slowly trying to stop. Luckily it hasn't had a negative effect on my body yet. Eventually I plan to stop completely, but for now I'm snacking in moderation. Taking small baby steps helps for now.

What is your favorite song of the moment?
Lexi: 'Before Your Body' by Eilidh. She's so cute. I hope some day we can work together.

What is your favorite song of all time?
Lexi: 'Fantasy' by Mariah Carey. That song is everything. It's one of those songs that everybody knows the words to.

Who is your favorite artist of all time?
Lexi: Rihanna. She's successful, talented, and beautiful. She's exactly what I inspire to be.

What is your favorite movie?
Lexi: The Lovely Bones. I actually have to have a box of Kleenex with me, because I cry so much when watching it. It's a very sad movie, and it always breaks my heart what happens. I always wish for a different ending every time. I won't say anymore in case there's anyone out there who hasn't watched it yet.

What would be your perfect day?
Lexi: My perfect day would involve having a picnic at the park or on the beach with my two favorite boys. I love the beach so much, and try to go at least a few times a month. We actually have days like these whenever we can. I love moments like those and I'll forever cherish those moments with my love ones.

What is your best memory of your childhood?
Lexi: We always had to move around a lot because of my dad's job, but I would say all the places we've been able to go to has been a great part of my childhood. I'm a real outgoing person, so moving never scared me. I could talk to anyone, and so my childhood was pretty great. I would say though that living in Hawaii, where I was born, was great. I loved it there.

Tell us something nobody else knows about you?
Lexi: Um something that I don't mind sharing is that I'm actually engaged. My parents don't even know this yet, but I guess they now after this. (Laughs) Elyar and I got engaged recently. He came out to see one of my shows on the tour and he proposed to me afterwards. I said yes of course and the rest is history.

If you could date anyone in the music industry, who would it be?
Lexi: (Laughs) This is actually an interesting question since I'm already with someone in the industry. If Elyar and I weren't together then I would probably want to date Lewis Elon.

What would be your 3 wishes?
Lexi: My first wish is the typical answer that everyone always says, but most important. I wish for there to be world peace. I want to live in a kind and loving world. I have another human being to look after now, and so I'm always looking out for my son. I want him to grow up in a safe world, and to take comfort in knowing that he'll be safe whenever I'm not around to protect him. My second wish would be to meet Austin Nimmo. I absolutely love him. My last and final wish would be to have free manicures and pedicures for the rest of my life.

Would you rather have worldwide success or true love?
Lexi: I'm a romantic so true love. Fortunately, I've been able to find it so early in life. I'll forever cherish it because not everyone is fortunate enough to know true love.

What do you think happens when we die?
Lexi: I think that you either go to heaven or hell. There could also be an in between for people with unfinished business, but eventually they move on.
DominicBrown|BrielleNielsen|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|J.A.S.M.Y.N|JordanSnow|DerekRamirez|AllyHansen|EthanKnight|AriaKingsley

UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked Princess_Valentine2.0 for this useful post.
erich hess on 03/07/2016(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/07/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/07/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/07/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 04/07/2016(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3626 Posted : 09 July 2016 09:42:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

WEEKEND'S MANAGEMENT SHOCKER!
POP STARS TURN TO UNLIKELY FRIEND WHEN IN NEED

UserPostedImage

Sound the alarms! Weekend have just made another very controversial move and no, this one does not involve any nudity...that we know of.

Music superstars Weekend are known for their outlandish ways of thinking, attention grabbing antics and for keeping everyone on their toes. Their latest idea may have just topped the lot of them. Unless you are partially blind or have trouble fitting two and two together judging from our headline and beautiful picture at the top of the page, the boys have only gone and hired Scott Rose-Hilton of all people to become their manager. Not only will Scott manage the huge pop entity itself, he will also look after the assets and interests of each individual member outside of the pop band. Yes, that is right. With Billy gearing up to release a solo album next year when Weekend take a planned hiatus, it should be entertaining to watch it all pan out with Rose-Hilton having a say in it all.

Not only is the news a shock to the fans of the band as Mr Rose-Hilton is not exactly loved in the Weekend world, which he touches on below, but the general consensus was that Rose-Hilton was basically finished with the world of music and slid on his dad slippers instead. Scott took a major step out of the limelight and has been living a relatively low-profile life for the best part of a year and a half now.

On what he's been doing for the last while:
Quote:
"After I was finished with the farewell tour for my band late in 2014, I felt it was time to just take the vacation that I'd probably been needing for the best part of a decade. That was why I wrapped up everything that came under the whole Chaos banner over the years and just basically put a big "closed" sign on the door. Building that empire over the years is something I remain eternally proud of, but it's not without its stresses, and it needs so much more attention than you'd ever believe.

"So I decided to take a year or so out to just get back home, make up for lost time and spend the best years of my life with Gia and the kids. It's probably the most relaxed I've ever been, and it showed me I don't need to be diving headlong into work like I used to ever again, not with that time and intensity. As rewarding as work and art can be, there's nothing as special as being home as often as you can be with the people you love."

Weekend have built their empire with the blood, sweat and tears of each and every single member of the group throughout the last five years. It's astonishing what the power of five seemingly "average" boys can do when they put their heads together. With the hiring of a brand new manage, many fans were apprehensive upon hearing the rumours as they believed that nobody else would have the band's best interests at heart more than Ward, Wellington, Khan, Blue and Hamilton themselves. Other reasons why "Weekenders" instantly disliked the idea of management, before Scott Rose-Hilton's name even came into the equation, mainly stemmed from the lack of independence it would give the group and how many media sources may twist the news to show Weekend as "incompetent" and as "failures" after throwing in the towel of self-management for the best part of four years.

The band formed in October 2011 after G2L member Lyrica Ocha set out to create a new project with a guaranteed record deal from Angel Music Records on the table. Ocha, a second cousin of Dustyn Blue invited him down to the auditions and basically secured his spot before even singing one syllable. A similar situation happened in regards to Oscar. Ward is the first cousin of Joey Frankson of The Titans fame who, in turn, is close friends with Lyrica Ocha and obviously put in a good word about his curly haired little cousin. With two budding musicians in the line-up and three "lucky" boys in the form of Billy Khan, Riley Hamilton and Scott Wellington, Weekend was complete and set out to take over the world. It wasn't all roses for long though. After their second single reached #1, their first label folded and infamously left them with no record deal overnight despite sitting at the top of the charts. Weekend then parted ways with Lyrica in September 2012 and have been managing their own careers ever since, which is why many fans have taken the news of someone else taking over as quite a blow.

When the ground began to shake with the management rumours around 48 hours ago, many major news sources disregarded them as nothing but bored "fangirl" fodder but, lo and behold, the man himself stepped out today and confirmed it to us in our exclusive and spontaneous chat.

On the approach from Weekend:
Quote:
"I was quite surprised when Weekend came calling, actually. Obviously I worked quite closely with them quite early in their career [when Weekend were signed to Chaos Records], and seeing them blossom like they did around that first album remains one of the most special and impressive things I've ever professionally been a part of. I feel like that was something that we achieved together, which was cool to be a part of.

"However, a lot of water has passed under the bridge since then, and I don't think it's any secret that I have problems on a personal level with around 40 per cent of the band. And hey, those two guys [Billy Khan and Scott Wellington] don't like me either, they've never hidden that. So to be approached by them was a surprise to me, a real surprise, but I think in the end it was testament to my business acumen and my track record. Success like I've enjoyed over the years doesn't happen by accident, and I think Weekend are astute enough to realise that, so I can see why they came to me. It was quite pleasing to know that guys in the band can put things like our personal problems on a back burner for business reasons. I don't think Billy, for example, is as reckless as he likes to present himself. The guy knows where to come when he needs someone to find him success, and I appreciate what that says about me."

The band themselves have yet to say anything to the press and their devoted fans but with Scott confirming it himself as well as members Riley Hamilton and Dustyn Blue updating their business contact information on their social media sites to addresses and links related to R.H, it's safe to say that this is all legit. It also confirms that this is not a friend doing them a favour and managing for a bit to ease the workload, this is 100% official with legally binding contracts and a serious new business venture for both parties.

Scott has many ties to Weekend but the strongest connection is certainly his almost "bromance" type relationship with Riley Hamilton. R.H has stated many times that he sees Michelle Green, Riley's now ex-wife, as a little sister of sorts and back when the pop star was involved with Green, the pair hit it off and created a brotherly bond. On top of their supportive messages to one another on social media as well as regular sightings of the pair out on the town, Riley and Scott's friendship was truly solidified after a steamy romp together (simulated, of course) on the hit TV show Diary of an Escort, which Hamilton starred in. Despite his closeness to one fifth of the band, Rose-Hilton has had many public disputes with some of the boys, namely Billy Khan and Scott Wellington. It has left many questioning why he would ever dream of taking the job and worrying about any ulterior motives. We made sure to ask him exactly why he decided to take on such a big responsibility and work closely with people he very clearly does not care for.

On his decision to work with Weekend:
Quote:
"For a number of reasons, this opportunity was one that was too good to pass up for me. I mean, for one, my boy Riley Hamilton comes to me asking for help? I'm going to be the first to step in there and help make things right. The issues that can come with bands are another reason that it felt like a good idea to get involved. I mean Weekend, as far as I know, don't have huge issues, but when you work with people that closely for as long as they have, there's always niggling underlying problems that need stamped out, and you often just need that outside influence to be able to deal with that in an unbiased way. I've been round the block more than a few times with bands that have had issues like that, and believe me, you could basically label me a human fire extinguisher for that sort of thing. Like I said, it's good to have someone there as mediator and like problem solver.

"I'm that bit older now than when I was embroiled in band issues myself, and I like to think I have the maturity to help iron out disputes or whatever. I mean I also spend most days being the mediator for three kids, so you know, how difficult could a boy band be? Thirdly, I think the fact that I can work with Weekend on a basis that allows me to spend as much time at home as I have been in the last few years was important. As much as getting back involved with music has been the goal for a while now, I'm not up for being away from my family for any great period of time again, and this role as manager will allow me the chance to embrace a work-life balance that is...well, a balance at all. It'll be nice to do something that's both rewarding and relaxing.

"And finally, I mean it's Weekend, what else can I say? I'm a businessman first and foremost, and that prospect of music's greatest and most successful businessman working with music's greatest and most successful band...it just gives me shivers that tell me this partnership is meant to be, you know? It doesn't get bigger or better than Weekend, and who could say no to working with talent that special?"

Well that's that then. It's extremely apparent that Rose-Hilton is eager to get the ball rolling now that he has taken over the reins from all ten of their poor, tired little hands.

What he has in store for them will definitely be interesting and no doubt iconic. Weekend under their original management turned pop music and celebrity culture on its head while breaking into music markets all over the world. Self-managed Weekend propelled themselves to legendary status, launched their own businesses, swooped up quite a nice handful of awards and accolades, proved music critics wrong all while tripling their net-worth in the process. We can only imagine what Weekend can do now with Scott Rose-Hilton at the helm - one of the most prolific and respected people in the music industry not just of today but of all-time. It's safe to say that if they manage to put aside all of their differences for good and really join as one solid unit, this could be one of the greatest moments in music history.

We would like to know what our readers and Weekend fans (as well as "haters") think about it all. Do you believe that this is one of the smartest moves ever made? Just how much further do you think Weekend can actually take their careers? Will this all blow up in their faces? Send in your thoughts in the comments section below!
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 09/07/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 09/07/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/07/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 09/07/2016(UTC), genocidal king on 09/07/2016(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 09/07/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3627 Posted : 09 July 2016 10:19:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica: im pretty sure scott could manage a turd and it would come out fantastic.

Nina:now...i kinda want to see him do that.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 09/07/2016(UTC), genocidal king on 09/07/2016(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3628 Posted : 12 July 2016 04:46:39(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Views From His Perceptive

UserPostedImage

At the very core Kidd Amaze has been voice in the hip hop community that has never been about drugs, hoes, fucking bitches, though he has dip in the getting money pool, but what rapper hasn't. In light of recent police shooting and the black lives matter movement being at a interview he shared his own opinion about the shooting and it was not what many expected. "I feel like this isn't a race issue but a humanity issue. Let me be clear that there are bad violent people in the world, and sometimes they may be police officers, they may be politicians, they might just be that asshole you work with. Our job as decent humans is to open our hearts, our minds, and to show love even when some want to take advantage."

The phone lines at Sway in the morning blew up with all kinds of responses. From the hateful, to the understanding. Sway even wanted to hear about the controversial opinion. He ask to talk about the history of Black lives in America he responded in kind, "Don't think, everything was great in Africa and then we kidnapped. There was no we were all kings and queen cause if that was true look at what is happening in Africa today. That isn't a race thing, that is a human thing that is people trying to hold on to old ways cause that is all they know and it works. Trying something new, taking a risk is also a human experience. Hate is a human quality, but being able to put yourself in another one's position is a human quality as well."

Kidd not once mention Black lives Matter or the killing of innocence but he told people that acts of bad people shouldn't turn to a movement if with the history of blacks and whites so violence.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 12/07/2016(UTC), kandii on 12/07/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 12/07/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3629 Posted : 12 July 2016 05:45:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina: don't we usually have witty and cute comments on every culture uncut article?

Erica:yes.yes we do.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#3630 Posted : 17 July 2016 10:15:41(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Full Solo Album From Coke LEAKS
Twitter troll gets a hold of Coke's debut album, illegally shares it with the world
UserPostedImage

Ever since Rum & Coke shot to stardom with their second album Epiphany, rumors of breaking up have been swirling around the duo. From the two stars reporting to not getting along with each other to them releasing solo EPs as an effort to promote their albums, the split seems to be inevitable but only just in the stage of speculation. That is until now when just hours ago Coke's debut solo album has officially been leaked by an anonymous source on Twitter.

There haven't been any details on the album, not even so much as the actual name of the song or the record, for all we know it could just be a collection of demos but 10 full Rum-less Coke tracks are out there on the loose and they're all damn good. As a songwriter it's not strange for Coke to be caught in the act of recording music by herself but the crisp production and star-filled features seems to be the real deal. The sound of the album ranges from Alternative Pop to Neo-Funk, and it's honestly great. Coke brings a fresh new sound to the table and completely reinvents herself, making one of the best albums of 2016 and it's not even out yet.

You can check out the full leak below. It has 10 tracks with the guest appearances of pop-stars Sabina and Reese Hollinsworth. The first track is a carefree song about Coke's mother Anniken Dahl-Smith teaching her to fight to a catchy beat of handclaps and chants, encouraging Coke to "fight!" for herself and carry on her mother's legacy as a strong woman. The second track gets even deeper into the feminist message, serving a sexy 70s influenced bop where Coke let's men everywhere knwo that women owe them nothing and if anything, they owe us because "a woman raised you!". In the third track, she's just as bold as ever in being a strong woman but she lets her walls down for a man who she feels deserves it. It's a journey that proves them both cautious through a neo-soul track. In the fourth track Reese Hollinsworth joins her on a power ballad where Coke is forced to give up a love because Reese turned out to be a gay man, but with the words "I will love!" she refuses to give up on love as a whole. She criticizes herself for this decision in the fifth track with a hesitant jazzy ballad, calling herself pathetic for letting men screw her over. She decides to make a change after she calls herself a crybaby over a crashing beat in the sixth track and calling on Sabina to help her screw over the man who broke their hearts in the seventh track with milky french snuck into the dialogue. In the eighth track her heart begins to break over the decision while she sings to a piano and in the ninth where she tries to kill herself while living in a big house alone, she completely regrets it with bouncy guitars and basses. The leaked album is topped off with her practically begging the man who broke her heart to come back, not sounded like the confident powerforce of a woman she was only a few tracks before.

It's unfortunate that someone would leak such a great album before Coke even got the chance to announce it but hopefully this means we'll see it on iTunes. Will you buy the album when it's legally available? Where does this leave Rum? Download it here and let us know what you think!
thanks 4 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 17/07/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 17/07/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 17/07/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 17/07/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3631 Posted : 17 July 2016 10:24:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica: that face...i wont download it just because of that. i know coke is beautiful. that? nooooooo

Nina: me too. it looks like someone just told nina pulling out doesnt prevent pregnancy,love.

erica: now im picturing kidd spraying sperm all over coke' stomach. thanks.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
freestylechamp on 17/07/2016(UTC), kandii on 17/07/2016(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3632 Posted : 05 August 2016 05:02:04(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

BREAKING: RILEY HAMILTON DIAGNOSED WITH TERMINAL ILLNESS
BELOVED SINGER & ACTOR FIGHTING ATYPICAL CYSTIC FIBROSIS

UserPostedImage
(Above: Hamilton en route to his 22nd birthday party just seven days ago)

It's a sad day in the showbiz world and for the millions of young, adoring and devoted Weekend fans spread across the globe. 22-year-old singer and actor Riley Hamilton has been diagnosed with atypical cystic fibrosis. While Hamilton is yet to address the issue publicly himself, a handful of insiders as well as Weekend's camp have confirmed the news. Riley's friend and fellow band member Oscar Ward also took to Twitter earlier today and posted the tweet below which coincides with the unfortunate and unexpected announcement.

UserPostedImage

Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a life-limiting inherited condition caused by a faulty gene that controls the movement of salt and water in and out of cells. This causes mucus to gather in the lungs and digestive system and creates a range of challenging symptoms. More than 2.5 million people in the UK are at least a carrier of the faulty gene – most without knowing. CF mostly affects the lungs but also the pancreas, kidneys, live and intestines. One of the long-term issues and the most common is difficulty breathing, which Hamilton has suffered from since a very early age. An infamous asthma attack caused him to collapse on stage in front of millions of viewers at the 2015 Fan Choice Awards and briefly fall into a coma brought on by the lack of oxygen to his brain. Most people with CF will experience problems with lung function, which can drop to less than 20% of the value expected in someone with fully functioning lungs. Infections are at a higher rate and two people with the disease should never meet face-to-face to avoid cross-infection. The average lifespan of a CF patient is 37 years old. Fortunately for Riley, he is suffering with a milder form of the disease which is call atypical cystic fibrosis. Atypical CF is a very diverse disorder affecting different organ systems to varying degrees. The symptoms patients experience can also fluctuate over time. Although patients diagnosed with atypical CF, like Hamilton, have a longer life expectancy than individuals with classic CF, it is still life-limiting with most surviving to their 50's. Therefore, Riley is still unfortunately facing a terminal illness. There is currently no cure for any form of cystic fibrosis but many treatments are available to manage it, including physiotherapy, exercise, medication and nutrition.

Being diagnosed with a fatal illness at such a young age is not as common as those in later life, however in the case of atypical CF, Riley is actually considered rather old as it is usually diagnosed at birth or in childhood. Riley turned 22 just one week ago today and is now only discovering his illness, which may have only developed recently or has been with him for much longer than he realised. Whether his severe asthma was a misdiagnosis or a condition in itself which overshadowed other underlying problems is still unknown to us. What makes Riley such an odd case is that being diagnosed as an adult is rather uncommon. Less than 20 adults in the UK are diagnosed with it per year. Another reason why Riley's illness may have been overlooked for so long is the high infertility rates of males suffering from forms of CF. There is a 97% infertility rate in males with CF and although Hamilton is suffering from only an atypical form, the infertility rate is also high for men in his bracket too. Obviously this wasn't the case for Riley as he has a 2-year-old son, Orson Tobias Hamilton, with now ex-partner Michelle Green.

With Riley having a much less severe form of the illness, making it far easier to manage, it is unlikely that he will let this interfere with his work. Weekend are expected to release new material this year and Hamilton was already snapped filming "something" just a few weeks ago in London and being the hard working fella that he is, it's unlikely that he'll be slowing down any time soon. Even folk suffering from more severe forms of the illness can carry out "normal" everyday lives, albeit with daily care, so it's highly unlikely that this will have an impact on his career. The only thing that may change is his diet which we are sure will cause some controversy. Sufferers are advised to adopt a diet which is rich in fat and protein. With Riley being vegan, it's obviously going to throw a spanner in the works.

We are sure that this is a shock to the system though and it may take time for Hamilton and his loyal fans to get their head around this and accept his illness.

UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 05/08/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 05/08/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 06/08/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 13/08/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 02/09/2016(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 06/09/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3633 Posted : 05 August 2016 05:41:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: well shit. This sounds horrible. Poor guy.

Nina: Riley could eat loads of nuts.

Erica: Nina! The man is slowly dying And you bust out a nut joke? Poor taste.

Nina: what? Nuts ARE rich in proteins and fats.

Erica: oh..

Chloe: I think you both know what you are doing. "Loads" "protein" "bust"....you guys are awful.

Nina: or you just have a dirty mind.

Erica: dammit,chloe.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
BrownSugar on 05/08/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 05/08/2016(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3634 Posted : 14 August 2016 04:49:34(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8575 time(s) in 2688 post(s)
‘FAITH BROWDY SET TO LAUNCH ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY!’
‘The former talent agent and record label exec is set to launch her very own entertainment company in the coming weeks and months after almost half a year in the works.’

UserPostedImage

It's been a relatively quiet year for Faith Browdy since leaving her position at record label ‘Songs to Love and Die By’. The venture was a labour of love shared by both Browdy and her cohort Cara Zayn. While her former partner went on to become a familiar face on worldwide TV with her talk show, ‘After Dark’ Faith instead decided to go dark on social media and in general. Opting to take this time for herself and come up with a plan for what she wants to do next. After all it was an unexpectedly successful period for the pair at the record label that went from independent to become one of the major players in the industry, even winning an award as Best Label.

But it appears that the past four to five months have been full of work behind the scenes for Ms. Browdy as she has a number of major plans ahead of her. Among those, she has been writing and producing with several artists, training fervently for something that is still currently being kept under wraps and reportedly privately meeting with a number of record labels in the music industry in order to create channels of communication for her major focus.
That major focus is the launch of her very own entertainment company mockingly titled, ‘Rogue Industries’. The gist of the project is to help launch and establish a breed of new talent into the entertainment industry from musicians to actors to writers and producers. The basic mission statement is to help have a hand in supporting the next generation of creative talent to come into the entertainment world. Essentially this means financial support, advice, links with labels and major corporations, social media support and all kinds of other things in order to help the next generation be heard.

It’s an interesting idea at the very least and hopefully it will bring some fresh new creative faces to the entertainment world, she’s already reportedly signed four names to the company and will be helping launch them in the coming weeks and months. But we feel like maybe she’s asking a little too much. Time will only tell.
thanks 6 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 14/08/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/08/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/08/2016(UTC), erich hess on 14/08/2016(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 06/09/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 27/12/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3635 Posted : 14 August 2016 14:50:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: hey,mariko...

Mariko: shut up,hitomi. It was one time and a very long time ago.

Erica:yeah,but in a club bathroom?!

Mariko: i was young and vulnerable.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 14/08/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3636 Posted : 30 August 2016 11:51:33(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
LIONSGATE FILMS ANNOUNCES NEW FILM "THE NEW HEROES"
STARRING AARON STYLES, EVAN ESPINOZA
MORE STARRING ACTORS SET TO BE ANNOUNCED THIS WEEK

UserPostedImage

Both actors Aaron Styles (left), Evan Espinoza (right) appeared at the Young Hollywood dinner and party event just two weeks ago.
It seems that wasn't going be the last time we saw the duo! (pictured above)

Lionsgate is ready to add another movie to their blockbuster films list, or at least hoping so! Actors Aaron Styles and Evan Epinoza were announced today as two of the actors that will be appearing in the upcoming action movie during a press release made by the movie's directors James Mangold, Nina Jacobson and Jon Kilik.The movie is based on the novel series Quantum Prophecy written by Michael Carroll and centers on realistic depictions of superhuman abilities in the world, and is subsequently the next big superhero/villain movie to hit theaters.

Today, James Mangold gushed about his excitement having to do with the movie's filming, plot and cast members and Lionsgate made the official announcement via their website just moments after, and even took to twitter to deliver the news to social media. Aside from the initial announcement itself, it was confirmed that Aaron Styles and Evan Espinoza were appearing in the movie.

16 year old Aaron Styles is set to play a character named "Danny Cooper", one of the stories main catalysts. It's said that Styles was casted in 2014 but due to scheduling conflicts having to do with box office hit "Evangelion", production for The New Heroes had to be pushed back. However, according to Mangold the 12 week shooting phase went very smoothly and the six month post production period wrapped up recently and Styles even announced on his social media accounts that he had a big announcement coming up. With the announcement of The New Heroes, it seems as if Styles has quickly become a highly sought after young actor. This comes as no surprise after the success of Evangelion and the rise of Styles' celebrity status.
On the other hand, the movie also co-stars 18 year old Evan Espinoza. The Colombian-American actor was casted for the movie following a wide spread casting call that spanned throughout many American territories in hopes to find a fresh face to play the role of one of the movies main characters. Epinoza was casted in New Mexico, his hometown and will be making his movie screen debut as the character Colin Wagner, the best friend of Danny Cooper in the movie. Since the movies announcement by Lionsgate, it already seems Espinoza is a hit on social media as his followers have already quadrupled and fan accounts of him are already being started by the second.

Styles and Espinoza are the only actors that have been announced so far but we should expect more starring cast members to be revealed within the next few days which serious excites us whether it's star studded or not. With each character of the book being essentially important to the story, it will be interesting to see what actors and actresses will be bringing these characters to life, along with their backstory which Mangold has said was the most interesting about the movie itself.

Sources have also said that the movie has an 125 million dollar budget (which comes as no surprise with Lionsgate) so expect a load of big moments and expensive cinematography! All the news seems seriously exciting but we seem to just be getting started with this movie and from the looks of it, it will be yet another blockbuster. What this space as we keep you updated each time new information developes. Are you excited for this new film? Let us know below!

Click here to be brought to the official movie annoucement.
UserPostedImage

Edited by user 30 August 2016 14:47:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 30/08/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 30/08/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 30/08/2016(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 02/09/2016(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 06/09/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3637 Posted : 06 September 2016 08:40:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Culture Uncut Quickie:

UserPostedImage
erich hess...terrorist?

local loony erich hess got to spend the evening with fbi,nsa,and department of homeland security agents.
the musician attempted to buy a decommissioned hydrogen bomb from two undercover agents.the agreed upon sum was 120,000,000 dollars and was set to be delivered by flatbed truck. instead,mr hess was greeted by a paddy wagon. surprisingly,he was released! after 48 hours of intense questioning and legal wrangling by the much over worked,studio60 legal department. erich hess chose to release his own public statement,rather than let Studio60's lawyers do it for him. it's as follows: "I'm sorry,i thought this was the united states of fucking America! those normal,pansy ass fireworks aren't good enough for MY 4th of July celebration. light fuse and get away? what am i? i twelve year old girl? no. i wanted some proper fireworks and these stodgy bastards arrested me for it! then they had the gall to suggest i celebrate the 4th of july with sparklers? SPARKLERS?! dropping a few packs of sparklers out the back of an airplane just isnt the same. the let me go,sure. but they also put me on some mickey mouse list of "people to watch". i guess this year's 4th of july is going to suck. thanks a lot."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 06/09/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 06/09/2016(UTC), kandii on 06/09/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 06/09/2016(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 06/09/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 27/12/2016(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3638 Posted : 28 September 2016 19:42:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

MR & MR HOLMES: "BILLY KHAN" IS NO MORE
#BERRY TIE THE KNOT IN SECRET CEREMONY & BILLY REVEALS NAME CHANGE

UserPostedImage

Mixed emotions are travelling throughout the office today so we can only imagine what it's like for all of the Weekend and The Stat Nerd fans spread across the globe as they hear the news. Billy Khan and Jerry Holmes officially tied the knot last night in a secret London ceremony, inviting only a handful of close friends and family. The pair had been engaged since 2015 and finally decided to go ahead with proceedings last night following a change of heart from the initial idea of a huge, glamorous and typical celebrity wedding. That's not the only news that's got the hearts pumping and the eyes welling up in a frenzied concoction of happiness and disbelief. Billy Khan is no more. That person does not exist. Meet Bilal Holmes.

Billy Khan was once a name on everyone's lips. You couldn't open a magazine, switch on your phone or computer or turn on your TV without hearing about him and his latest antics. The troubled star had many, many layers to his outlandish personality and we believe that was just the tip of the iceberg when it came to the controversial singer. Whether it was for his achievements or his escapades, Billy Khan was a continuous hot topic since he burst onto our screens in early 2012 as one fifth of Weekend. The rapid growing of Weekend's popularity and all of the accolades and milestones they reached have all been well documented and discussed among us all. Also, his achievements and credibility as Britain's main representative of South Asians in the music industry alongside younger brother Deneil help cement "Pop Star Billy Khan" as a regular media fixture. On the flip side; his hotheadedness, shocking and divisive statements, often naked body, explosive past relationships, celebrity feuds, battle with drugs and his mental health issues also had a hand in creating the other side to him - "Controversial Billy Khan". The name itself is iconic. Truly. Honestly. However, he now wants a clean slate and for Billy Khan to rest in peace. Bilal Holmes is his new official and professional name.

"I feel like this really is the next chapter of my life. It's cliche as f*** to say that but it's true. I've lived a very colourful life and only a tiny portion of it has been played out in the public eye. A s*** load of stuff has happened to me both before I entered the spotlight at like 17/18 and even after it. It's never been plain sailing for me. I always went from one extreme to the other. Homeless to living in a mini-mansion. Poor to making the year end's rich list. Unwanted to being tracked down by fans in the middle of the night. Unloved to being head over heels for this wonderful man. There was a lot of turbulence and I feel like Billy Khan couldn't handle it. He held on to his past and was quite bitter. He never really could let things go and find true happiness. Billy Khan and all the negative connotations his name conjured up would never be allowed to have a happy ending so he's gone. I killed him. It's Bilal Holmes now. I mean, people can still call me Billy for short, that's fine. Just professionally...everything I do, everything I put my name to...all that will be under Bilal Holmes. The old name was tainted. It's time to move on from all of that."

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

The ceremony was held in a registry office in London and despite being such a small gathering, it didn't stop it from being completely star studded. Dustyn Blue, Riley Hamilton, Oscar Ward and Scott Wellington of Weekend were naturally there alongside Billy's friend Mercedes Payne, ex-wife Andrea Mason and younger brother Deneil Khan, who was the only Khan family member in attendance aside from Bilal's son Daniel. Jerry invited a small portion of his immediate family with Stat Nerd band mates Christopher Hudson, Brian Bodkin [Brian B.] and Dennis Shaw in tow. The wedding allegedly went off without a hitch and all paparazzi and media outlets were thrown off the scent of it, allowing the two boy band stars to marry in peace and harmony. No photographs were taken by anyone other than the hired personal photographer and the guests. It is strongly rumoured that Bilal and Jerry will not be selling any of these photographs to the media nor publicly posting any, wanting to keep the entire affair private and as intimate as possible. The Holmes' are now said to be out of the country, jetting off to an undisclosed location for their honeymoon.

We here at Culture Uncut wish them the best of luck and couldn't be happier for the two bad boys of pop growing up and turning over a new leaf. What do you think about it all? Can Bilal really turn things around with a new change and a wedding ring? Will they go on to be one of the most prominent power couples in the industry or will this be a repeat of the Andrea fiasco?
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 28/09/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 28/09/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 28/09/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 29/09/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 05/10/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 19/12/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 27/12/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3639 Posted : 28 September 2016 20:31:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: awww.soooo super cute. I wish them the best and really hope they are happy together forever. Bilal is such a sexy name,he should really stick with that.

Nina: nah,love. He will always be Billy to everyone. Sort of like you.i mean,who the hell calls you "hitomi" aside from your sister and Gretchen?

Erica: your mom calls me hitomi.

Nina: shit,walked right into that one,didnt I?

Erica: you sure did. But I totes appreciate it. What is "the Andrea incident"?

Nina: I dunno. pregnancy and being such a lousy mom that Scott Rh and his wife had to take over?

Erica: *looks around to see if anyone is around* gia is kinda hot.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3640 Posted : 28 September 2016 21:50:23(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Elyar: Changing your name doesn't change the person, sorry but that's just BS his still a self-absorbed condescending judgemental, hypocritical prick and the list goes on, just because his Bilal is his name now doesn't make him less of a jackass, it's like if my brother changed his name he'd still be the same person
UserPostedImage