logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<184185186187188>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#3701 Posted : 17 October 2018 07:59:10(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Den: I remember when the Titans and Riot both started out years ago and I spoke to Amy sometimes. She's a good girl and a hardworker. I hope things get better for her, it's not easy sometimes to cope with some things, especially in this industry.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 28/10/2018(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3702 Posted : 28 November 2018 07:32:54(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19117 time(s) in 7588 post(s)
BILAL HOLMES CONFIRMS "POLYAMOROUS" WITH HUSBAND JERRY, EX-WIFE ANDREA & PAYTON.

UserPostedImage
(L-R: Bilal Holmes, Payton Rodriguez, Andrea Mason & Jerry Holmes - all guardians of Daniel Khan)

In an exclusive interview with Rolling Stone, Weekend star Bilal Holmes confirmed that he is in a polyamorous with his husband Jerry Holmes, his ex-wife Andrea Khan and her lover Payton Rodriguez. Andrea and Billy share custody of their five-year-old son Daniel Khan, with Jerry and Payton also being heavily involved in the infant's life. Bilal and Jerry have been together since 2014, marrying in 2016 while Andrea and Payton began dating the same year. The couples decided to open up their relationships last month with Holmes citing their "open minds", "strong bond" and the idea of bring Daniel's family together as the main reasoning behind the decision.

Bilal Holmes was the first to confirm the news. The singer, businessman and model spoke to Rolling Stone magazine about his time in the industry as well as personal struggles. The subject of his much publicised love life also came up in conversation. When asked about his marriage to Jerry Holmes, Billy gushed over his husband before dropping the bombshell that the two of them are in a relationship with Mason and Rodriguez too. Bilal also admitted that he was the one who sparked the idea.

Bilal Holmes wrote:
"This may come as a huge surprise but I want to confirm something. Myself and Jerry are in a polyamorous relationship with Andrea and Payton. Not taking the piss. It's like something from a smutty fan fiction story, right? It's true though. We entered our relationship last month. It was on my mind for a while. There were a lot of nerves but we finally sat down and had the conversation. There were rough patches for a few years but over time, the four of us have grown a lot closer. Andrea and I split custody of Daniel so we were always in contact. Our son is growing to see all four of us as parents. In the beginning, things were rather frosty. I hated the idea of my boy being passed around from house to house. I feared that he'd grow up to feel unwanted but when I took a step back and looked at the bigger picture I could see that Daniel had four whole parents who loved him dearly. I wanted to keep that bond. The four of us grew closer and closer and some of us had...history. Every so often there would be flirtatious jokes, "what ifs", "remember when..." type conversations. We grew more comfortable with each other and I eventually plucked up the courage and laid it all out."

While Billy is comfortable with his sexuality and is a highly liberated and carefree person, not everyone involved in the relationship was as eager as Holmes to begin with. Billy admitted that while Jerry was more or less on the same page, he was more apprehensive - fearing how it could potentially alter their marriage. Bilal also confessed that Payton "halted" plans initially. The pair have had well publicised clashes over social media. Holmes stated in his interview that Rodriguez was confused to begin with, not understanding his intention and that he portrayed his offer as an attempt to "steal" Andrea. "After another talk and a joint, he could see where I was coming from and he opened up to the idea."

For those not familiar with a polyamorous relationship, it entails multiple lovers inside a relationship that is consensual, ethical and responsible. Each relationship differs. Bilal stated that the four of them had to work things out so that the relationship could be respectful to and comfortable for all involved in their relationship. Holmes also revealed that it will not impact his marriage to Jerry and that both original couples are still very much valid.

Bilal Holmes wrote:
"People see it as sleazy and as a form of cheating. They just aren't clued up. It's not. We have our own rules and you can only cheat on rules that exist. Jerry and I are still very much in love, in a valid marriage and live together. Same for Andrea and Payton. However, at times, the four of us or a different combination of us could be intimate with each other. Doesn't always mean sex. If I want to just cuddle up with Andrea, watch movies and spend the night and everyone is cool with it, we can do it. If Payton wants to smooch on Jerry and shower him with gifts, he can. It's not just an excuse to f*ck each other all the time...even though that is a wonderful part of it all too. Intense. We have rules, respect and we all work with each other."

This marks the first time Andrea and Bilal have been involved in almost half a decade. The pair were in a highly controversial relationship that graced newspapers, magazines and blogs of all kinds during their time together. From drunken antics, ferocious feuds and multiple rumours regarding domestic violence, the pair were no strangers to a scandal when together. Could this four-way relationship be another major pop culture reference point or have Billy, Jerry, Andrea and Payton finally found stability and a strategy that works for all involved?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 4 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 28/11/2018(UTC), freestylechamp on 28/11/2018(UTC), erich hess on 28/11/2018(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 28/11/2018(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3703 Posted : 28 November 2018 08:22:39(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kyle: Billy in an open relationship with his ex and her boyfriend. Seems so Billy that this doesn't move the needle on me. What I do want to see, how is Daniel Khan going to be as an adult. It is going to be either really good or really bad and we are going to look back and not be surprised either way.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 28/11/2018(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#3704 Posted : 28 November 2018 14:47:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17915 time(s) in 10409 post(s)
Erica: wow. This is...um.different. Id never want to be in a relationship with an ex again.

Nina: really,love? Breaks my heart,that does.

Erica: oh! You dont count as an ex. You're too cute.

Nina: what if this is a whole New way of child rearing,love?

Erica: yeah. You,me,castor,Nicole,Virginia,takara,and all of nicole's kids should move in together..

Nina: id sooner make out with Gallagher.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 29/11/2018(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3705 Posted : 02 December 2018 05:00:02(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Bodies Found at a Construction Site

UserPostedImage

News report of gang-related activity happened a few days ago as when workers came in they notice broken equipment and blood within the work site. Once the police came they found two bodies found in ditches with fatal gunshots wounds on their person. Men killed was 20-year-old Leo Gomez and 21-year-old Martin Chillie both of them seem to have a criminal record of petty crimes back in their childhood so police right now suspect it was gang-related with the age and close relationship the two men had with local drug dealers. "It's is a shame of what happened to them, but we are going to look into these murders and find out what happened and who cause it. They are going to be put to justice cause we can't have killers roaming the streets."

Police as called Tyron as a person of interest as eyewitnesses said his name in the middle of a chase a few days ago. "I remember seeing Tyron running and a crowd chasing him but I didn't see where they were going or who was chasing him?" someone told us. Tyron is still on probation and has to check in with his therapist in order to still comply with the court order.

UserPostedImage

While Tyron has been on good behavior incidents two years ago and the breaking an entering as well as assault and battery left him in jail. He was released to parole on good behavior and to receive mental help. He didn't have anything to say since he is now working in studio60 under Anniken. His camp did release a statement saying.

Quote:
Tyron name as a person of interest only came cause of past experiences. He has done a fine job with his work at Studio60 and has collective notable fame while on TV

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 02/12/2018(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 02/12/2018(UTC), erich hess on 02/12/2018(UTC), kandii on 13/04/2021(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#3706 Posted : 02 December 2018 14:07:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: silly tyron. you're supposed to be murderED in order to be a famous soundcloud rapper.

Nina:has tyron ever been a danger to anyone other than himself,love?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3707 Posted : 13 December 2018 01:17:25(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
BREAKING NEWS: ADAM BLACK CLAIMS HIS BROTHER ELYAR BLACK AND LEXI MARIE TAYLOR STILL HOOK UP TOGETHER

UserPostedImage

Much-loved villian Adam Black has claimed that his 26 year-old brother Elyar Black and his ex girlfriend 20 year-old Lexi Marie Taylor still hook up in the bedroom together. The pair share a 2 year-old son but with Lexi in a relationship with Beau Elliot, what exactly could she possibly gain from cheating on her boyfriend with her ex boyfriend. Now your probably thinking that Adam is talking a load of rubbish just trying to cause some drama but we actually contacted Adam so he could speak out and clarify exactly what he means.

Adam Wrote:
"My brother and Lexi do still hook up together and not in the way you probably assume, when I say hook up you probably think ah just for a day out with there son but that isn't what I mean I mean like hook up as in hook up in the bedroom. My brother and Lexi totally still have sex with each other, I know because my wife and I have stayed with Elyar at his house and Lexi has been there and we've heard them getting it on. My wife and I couldn't sleep that night, so Lexi totally still comes to get the good dick from my brother. I know Lexi has a boyfriend but he just can't be good in the bedroom otherwise why would Lexi come back to my brother his obviously better in bed that what's his face."

What do you guys think of this, will this news spell trouble for Lexi and Beau or will it even bring Lexi and Elyar back together. After all Elyar has expressed his desire for son Nicolai to have a brother or sister in the near future. But with there history it seems that Lexi and Elyar will forever be attracted and tempted by each other. We have tried contacting both Elyar and Lexi for a response to Adam's claim but both have remained silent on the matter as of right now...call us cynical but that's a but suspicious if you ask us.

We shall keep you up to date on any such news relating to this story. If we hear from Elyar or Lexi on this claim we'll be sure to let you guys know through social media so keep your eyes open for updates from us if any should arise.

Edited by user 13 December 2018 01:18:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
erich hess on 13/12/2018(UTC), BrownSugar on 13/12/2018(UTC), FiveT on 13/12/2018(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#3708 Posted : 13 December 2018 02:04:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: as someone who was at lexi's 21st birthday party AND stole one of her towels....i dont believe this. When you steal someone's towel, you gain a real insight to the way they operate,the way they feel about the most pressing issues of the day, the....very essence of their very being. So,no. I'm not buying this. I have half a mind to get the towel out of the closet,take a shower,and use it. That will prove Adam wrong. In fact,i DARE Adam to use the towel himself and come back with this cockamamie story.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#3709 Posted : 14 December 2018 05:29:50(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

THE TROUBLES OF DRUNK TITAN

UserPostedImage

We have seen Tanya Stephenson playing the Evil Queen role for the new promo of Becca makeups brand, Den Walnut playing the prince of Pop role with his solo comeback, Martina Downtown playing the mummy at home, Laurence Vega turning to full-time producer/manager/actor, but where is Jo?

Well, if you don't know the answer yet, the 27 years old ex-redhead has turned on full on alcoholics, party life after his divorce with singer and presenter Ugenia.

The worst for the ex Titan seems to be happening after he lost custody of his twins Vanessa and Brandon for bad behaviour, which took the mum of the two Ugenia to stop her ex husband getting near the 5 years old kids.

In fact, after meeting in the Uk Celebrity Big Brother of 2012, Jo and Ugenia started a relationship which was immediately confirmed and rushed to wedding in 2013, when the pair also had their twin children.
Years later though, Jo's wild attitude didn't seem to mature into the typical mature dad that cares for his wife and babies. Instead, the Titan kept hanging out in clubs in London, never lost his partying hobby, which got on a few nerves of Ugenia.
After asking for divorce, Jo's life has gone wilder and he was pictured with girls of all types, among these Katie Stephenson of TheDolls and Lea Brown of emerging girl group S.T.A.R..

Now the new wild life got to a new point when Jo was out in town last night after another long evening of partying and drinking. He was pictured with beer on his hand and mocking at paparazzi, even imitating sexual gestures to make fun of them. Things got worde though when the singer started yelling and throwing cameras all around.
Sources also confirm that he was going to beat people up for fun and throw beer, but this is only the most recent news about Jo's latest drinking addiction. Last year the singer was reported for throwing glasses at paparazzi and enjoying wild nights out in town.

Now how will pure bandmates react to this?

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 3 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 14/12/2018(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/12/2018(UTC), erich hess on 14/12/2018(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3710 Posted : 14 December 2018 05:56:51(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris: I will say there is nothing wrong with having vices but the one thing I am dissatisfied with is a beer as bad a Corona. Like finding you have a drug addiction cause you like the taste of NyQuil.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
FiveT on 14/12/2018(UTC), erich hess on 14/12/2018(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#3711 Posted : 14 December 2018 06:08:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich :yup.he's an alcoholic all right. Corona is the WORST beer ever...well,worst that isn't named Budweiser. Id rather just put some yeast i. Sugar water and wait until it ferments.

Karoliena: ew.on all accounts.

Erich: if you've never made sugar wine,withdraw your punk rock cred.

Karoliena: i guess i am a pop princess then. I've never been that hard up for booze.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
FiveT on 14/12/2018(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#3712 Posted : 16 December 2018 04:10:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage

i really don't know how to start this. i was thinking a witty joke,but i dunno. i can't really come up with one. i guess i'll just cut to the chase:

several nights ago while in new york i was attacked in my hotel room. the details of which are not important. i don't want the extent of this person's exploits to enter the collective pop culture. not quite mark david chapman level,but more than a typical fan. i was alone,so no one else was hurt. i,myself am fine. i was treated and released the same day from bellvue hospital.

i am keeping on the cass-ettes holiday tour(i didnt spend weeks learning dance moves for nothing!). due to the cut of our dresses,you will see cuts and bruises on my back and arms. this attack is why. shit happens,so i am not letting this change how i interact with people who appreciate what we do. so please come and hang out with us after the show or whatever. entertaining is what i do and what i will continue to do. one crazy person is not going to stop that.
luv ya,erica!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 16/12/2018(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/12/2018(UTC), FiveT on 18/12/2018(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#3713 Posted : 24 December 2018 12:59:47(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

DEN: NO MORE PAIN IN HIS SKY
New interview with Titan Den Walnut talking about his new solo venture, his new life and his new addiction to 'feeling strong'

UserPostedImage

When I met the singer the day of release of his new record, 'Don't Be A Pain In My Sky', he looked extremely excited. We were in his apartment in London and You could tell he was over the moon, music is definately his element and he loves what he does. Not only because the new album was written, arranged and produced by Walnut himself, but because the singer explained me about the healing factor that his music has had.
But before we get there, let's start from beginning. As soon as I got into his house, he greeted me with big smiles and good manners, no wonder maybe why he is called prince of Pop by many.
His tiny four years old daughter also greeted me. She was holding a small doll and showed me a few of her drawings, part of me wondered if she will ever follow her father footsteps.
Now though, when we finally sit at the table in his living room, our interview begins. He looks comfortable, relaxed but still looking very smiley. My first question was how he was doing, what was going on in his life, in his mind at that very moment. After all, who isn't curious to know how a pop star feels when they are releasing an important album like his and he said "I'm not very nervous, I'm just very happy. I'm sharing my music, my ideas and of course my experiences with the world. Music is my passion and I've been doing it for ten years now, I feel a bit of an expert now". He jokes a little, but he's right and as I agree, I ask him what was the first response out of his friends and family on the album.
"They loved it. They got a few tracks stuck on their minds and even gave me advices on what to release and what not. Most of them already knew the songa before though, I always share stuff while working on it with others" was his answer and so I asked about his young daughter, did she listen to his music?
His answer was an excited nod, he told me "She would spend a lot of time with me in the studio, she probably knows all my songs and I love that! Kids are also the best judges 'cause they are always so honest and sincere. She loves listening to Pop, she has taken after her daddy after all. Brit loves some Lady Gaga, Girlspice, Weekend. I'm not sure if she has my same passion for music, but she also loves drawing. We'll see what happens when she grows up. Of course now I cannot tell her most meanings to my songs, meanings only adults could fully understand, she perceives them in a softer way".
So I got curious to know, what was he listening to, but Den explained that his taste doesn't change much from his daughter, confirmed the same names of Pop acts cited but he also added "Other than Pop I'm really being into soundtracks and music like Sinatra. That's why in the new album you find some violins or classical instruments here and there taking focus of the song. I added like these big, epic instrumental parts that just flow so nicely in the songs. I like a bit of that too."
So talking about the album, I asked him what was his favourite track and what he could tell me beyond his successful, now widely known recent single 'Yourself' and he told me "I don't have a favorite. Every song has a meaning, every song is a part of that puzzle that made my life today. 'Yourself' was only the tip of the iceberg as I always say. It was about closing with my past, people and situations that needed to stay in the past. The reason why it was a single is because of that, I close with the past for a new life and new me. I love all the tracks, among them I love "Coming Out Beautiful You' which is a mid-tempo Pop track dedicated to gay men who are hiding, that need strength or the right ispiration to do what is right for them and be free coming out. My LGBT community is important. Also there are nice songs like 'Spin Round, Round, Round' and 'Iron Gunner' that also reflect the sexuality matter but going a little further the sexual theme. I like the beautiful 'An Angel Told Me' or 'No Es Una Meteora' with love as main theme or the mysterious 'The Moon Knows' which is just the perfect closing track talking about secrets that we all have and are important for ourselves, we deserve all deserve to have secrets."
Then Den also pointed out how this is an album for empowering so no sad, teary Pop ballads were written as he said "The only sad song for the album could be 'Another Day', a full on tears on the dancefloor track but still will make you feel stronger, you will understand why when you hear it. Actually the main idea behind the album is never let pain take you down so you don't waste time suffering and that's also the idea behind my next single off the album, which will be released soon and it's 'Tick Me Off'"

UserPostedImage

Talking about the new single, I asked more informations and this is what Den had to say. "The song is totally made for the dancefloor, you only have time to dance to it actually. It is catchy, it is dancey, fun, camp. It is pretty much my genre, my style reflecting this moment. I'm shooting the video next week and I have a surprise for people that I'm sure they will enjoy, especially if they are my fans. It's a person I was very close with before"
So I started guessing and made a few names going from his Titans bandmates to one of his friends, but no name made Walnut laugh as Ciaran Chambers from ex boyband ELMNT. Den had a short relationship with Ciaran years ago, before the singer met Adam Black, with whom he had a difficult relationship as explained by the singer, as well with all the media news around the couple at the time.
Now, with suspicious tweets, messages, close sources to the singer, he seems to have gotten close again with the Australian singer so I had to ask him about it. What is going on between them?
"Nothing actually" the vague answer "We are just close friends now, he's very special to me, I don't want to ruin our relationship again and I don't want to rush into something just to fill a gap of being with someone. I want to enjoy myself and be free, but maybe Ciaran could be my person. Who knows. Depends if he beheaves and acts like a good boy". Den just laughs at his own last words, he said them playfully but I hear a glimpse of hope. My feeling is that of someone who got deeple hurt, someone who learnt hard lessons but with much love inside.
So talking about love, I asked his plans for Christmas. "working, working, working" was the answer, but still an excited one. Music is definately the job for Den as he told me "I will never get tired, not even during holidays. When I was with my bandmates, the guys would usually enjoy themselves, especially during holidays, I would always write lyrics, try new arrangments, because I like being creative. Creating music is making magic for me and when I've felt very low in the years, music was my therapy and even now I'm healing. It is a true God's gift and I think we should all cultivate our passions, even if it's not music. Our passions can define us and they can help on just so much"

UserPostedImage
'Don't Be A Pain In My Sky' out now in stores

Edited by user 24 December 2018 13:06:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
MusicallyKyle on 24/12/2018(UTC), erich hess on 24/12/2018(UTC), BrownSugar on 25/12/2018(UTC), freestylechamp on 25/12/2018(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/02/2019(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3714 Posted : 27 December 2018 01:11:15(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
'IT'S A LITTLE LIKE MOVING ON;'
'It seems like 'Brandon Caulfield' may have found himself a companion. We believe that official confirmation will come soon that he's now in a romantic relationship with one of the newest artists on the scene 'Savannah Haim'. It looks like the long-time friends have been making their lonely nights a little less lonely.'

UserPostedImage

Rumours have been swirling around quite a lot recently in regards to the personal lives of Brandon Caulfield and Savannah Haim. It appears that the two musicians have begun a romantic relationship with one another, having grown even closer since Caulfield moved out to Nashville, Tennessee with his two young children earlier this year. It's known that Caulfield strongly credits Savannah and a couple of his closest friends and collaborators with helping him slowly put his life back together following the tragic loss of his wife Hannah Beth over a year ago. Having moved out to Nashville from the bad memories of California in order to be able to start afresh, he has written and recorded new music, launched his very own recording label and briefly gone back out on the road and completed a small scale North American tour. This is a remarkable achievement considering even Caulfield himself thought he was done with his music career.

But it's away from the music career where things have truly began to happen for Caulfield. The move back out to Nashville to be closer to his own family and his very closest friends helped him gain his life back in some way and fall back in love with things that have previously faded away in time. Not least of all, his close bond with 24 year old country singer-songwriter 'Savannah Haim'. It's noted that Savannah initially started spending more time with Caulfield at Blackbird Studios where he recorded his last album in June 2018 a Bob Dylan cover album and was the main catalyst in convincing Caulfield to begin writing original songs once again, having lost the creativity and the interest in writing following the untimely death of his wife.
But Savannah had Brandon help her out with some songwriting of her own which eventually lead to a snowball effect in which Caulfield found his inspiration once more, started writing and recording solo music again, launching a record label to release his new work under and tour across North America. All the while, Savannah has been by his side and the two have become pretty much inseparable. It's been also reported that Savannah is set to move into the Caulfield's farm house just outside the center of Nashville in the new year having already spent the majority of her time their both helping look after his children and keeping Brandon company. The two have recently been spotted out in Nashville together, at a restaurant and later that same night at a bar and Savannah reportedly even spent Christmas with Brandon and his two children. Of course, she was also the first signing Caulfield made to his record label a few months ago and has since seen her debut single “Young Love” peak at number two on the singles chart subsequently launching her career in the process.

Because of the situation, ordinarily we would question the motives of the up-and-coming country star but due to the fact that the pair have been friends for quite some time. Perhaps circumstance and fate have intervened this time around. Either way, it's nice to see Brandon have love in his life once more.
thanks 4 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/12/2018(UTC), BrownSugar on 27/12/2018(UTC), freestylechamp on 28/12/2018(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/02/2019(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#3715 Posted : 27 December 2018 03:11:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: wooooooooooo. Brandon and Savannah sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g.

Nina: first comes love, then comes marriage. Then comes Brandi in the baby carriage.

Chloe : you guys are so immature.

Erica: your mom's immature,chloe.

Chloe: no. She's quite elderly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#3716 Posted : 28 December 2018 00:41:30(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

ALEK RITTER, YOUTUBER BECOMING THE NEW RNB SENSATION

UserPostedImage

Alek Ritter, aka Alexander Blue Ritter, is the new 27 years old RnB star emerging in the industry. With millions of followers on Youtube, Instagram and Twitter, under the name of Alek Ritter, he got more and more popular especially with the young audience which follows his videos on his youtube channel ever since the beginning. The youtuber now aspiring singer only started his youtube channel RITTERVIDEOS in 2013 when he would comment on videogames, music and general life hacks that mostly interest the young people who could easily relate to themes close to them. What made Ritter famous though is always been his quirky, quick-witted way of speaking which fascinated people in the world and this built him a strong character and now maybe even a singing career in the music industry as more and more videos of the youtuber karaokes were followed and he was contacted by a record label to actually record a whole album. Ritter announced the record deal a few days ago on his most recent video, looking excited and giving out footage of his live performance covering Chris Brown's 'Forever' at an unknown party while commenting excited on the video, still keeping that nerdy cool attitude that distinguishes him.

UserPostedImage

Being half japanese from mother and half English from his father, Alek was born in Japan but moved to England when he was only 5 to live in London in his dad's country with his mother. As he commented in some of his videos, he is always proud of both of his origins and declared he invested some time in studying deeper his Japanese language. During his life, Ritter admitted to have always lived a wealthy life thanks to the high finances of his father who is owner of a few restaurants around England. Altough he was always invited by his dad to take the job to look after his daddy's properties, Alek was always more interested in the creative art and started studying music and singing at the Royal Accademy of Music in London. Also taking private graphic art and comics lessons, the youtuber also admitted in his latest video that his career will unite art and music somehow.

Edited by user 28 December 2018 00:42:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
erich hess on 28/12/2018(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 28/12/2018(UTC), freestylechamp on 28/12/2018(UTC), BrownSugar on 28/12/2018(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/02/2019(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#3717 Posted : 28 December 2018 13:11:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:is this that filthy frank guy? i dont find him funny and i hate his music.

nina: because he is asian,love? that is horribly racist.

Erica:i was thinking more youtuber turned musician. hes the only one i know.

Nina: what about that little dork in all the meme videos?

Erica: he's real?! jesus christ. i thought that was the joke.

Nina: you are really out of the loop. its like talking to my mom or something.

Erica:i feel i should make a "your mom" joke here,but i dont know what to say.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
FiveT on 29/12/2018(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3718 Posted : 19 January 2019 14:14:51(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
SUZIE SET TO DROP NEW SINGLE FEATURING PAYTON RODRIGUEZ
Two of the industries most controversial artists are set to team up on new single!

For the past week much speculation has been surrounding Swedish pop tart Suzie Stockholm and her upcoming comeback and the release of new music. This all started earlier this week when a mysterious video was uploaded by the username of @SSS onto twitter and showed a low quality 11 second video clip of Suzie and her back up dancers in what looked to be an official video.

This has not yet been confirmed but the video was quickly taken down and the true identity of the individual behind the username and post has not been unveiled at this time. That did not stop fans and media outlets alike from going into a frenzy with speculation and reports that Suzie has new music on the way.

The 29 year old pop star has not released anything since 2014's "Addiction" but still has kept her name in the tabloids and eveN made a surprise performance appearance at the last Fan Choice Awards where she performed a medley of hits. Fast forward to 2019, and the SuzieNation has BEEN itching for new music.

Today we can confirm that Suzie does indeed have music on the way as the pop star has unveiled what looks to be an official teaser titled tentatively titled #SuzieStockholm on her website. The teaser shows a sexy 17 second teaser and seems to be affiliated to her upcoming single. This also lays to rest all the rumors that the video seen earlier this week had anything to do with Suzie's management or team and was most likely a leak by a pesky hacker. Since the video aired on Suzie's website, the hashtag #SuzieStockholm has reached #1 on worldwide trends on twitter.

Culture Uncut can also confirm that 19 year old rapper, Payton, who is also no stranger to controversy is featured on this upcoming record. This comes after we received reports that the song is set to impact radio stations as the updated listing on Mediabase (impacting airplay songs database) reads that a record by Suzie featuring Payton impacts radio stations on January 20th, which is this Sunday!

This will be the first record that Suzie releases in nearly four years and the first song Payton and Suzie team up on. Payton has risen to fame as the industries inappropriate bad boy and Suzie has been the memorable controversial temptress since the start of her career in 2010. Are you here for a Suzie and Payton collaboration? Let us know below!

Edited by user 19 January 2019 14:22:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 19/01/2019(UTC), C4AJoh on 19/01/2019(UTC), FiveT on 19/01/2019(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 19/01/2019(UTC), freestylechamp on 20/01/2019(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/02/2019(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#3719 Posted : 19 January 2019 15:17:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: I can see this being a thing. I'm calling it now. It'll be about butt sex. You get these two in a room and sexy shenanigans are sure to ensue.

Nina: could be an odd to toilet blowjobs,love.

Erica: nobody really does that,Nina.

Nina: you lead a protected life,don't you?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Famouss7x7 on 20/01/2019(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3720 Posted : 22 January 2019 02:57:40(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Payton takes nasty dig at Kidd Amaze on Suzie's fiery new single

Payton wasted no time getting dirty on the pop stars comeback single "Dirty Little Things".

It's already the new year and it seems as if the fists are already coming out in Payton world. Last night Suzie's heavily hyped up comeback track "Dirty Little Things" was released worldwide and has been met with (surprisingly) positive reviews. Many have been applauding the songs infectious beat, Suzie's personality tinged vocals and the team of Suzie and Payton being the main selling points of the track.

However, many fans did notice Payton's boastful second verse and the nasty dig toward fellow rap counterpart Kidd Amaze. In the song, he uses Suzie's fondness of Kidd Amaze, who at one point had a song coming out with her, to give his own opinion of the rapper. If you didn't get a chance to hear it you can hear the juicy audio below:

Yeah my **** game strong and my flow deep
Assault and battery on every single *****' beat
She say she luh da Kidd, but he don’t Amaze me
Been At The Top when it comes to rap ****
Every single song that I touch is classic
While these ***** fallin off like backflips

In the scathing rap verse, Payton raps: Assault and battery on every single *****' beat/She say she luh da Kidd, but he don’t Amaze me, prompting fans to not even have to guess or make inferences. It was more of a direct, confrontational shot toward the platinum selling rapper.

Many fans of Kidd Amaze were left very upset with Payton for going at Kidd Amaze on the song. We witnessed fans on social media calling Payton "problematic" and the dig being totally "uncalled for". Payton's fans were quick to rush to his defense, where they applauded the diss and took it as being a witty, comedic rhyme and that fans shouldn't be so sensitive about in a competitive environment like rap.

But why the dig in the first place? We do not have any information on whether or not Payton and Kidd Amaze have had tension behind the scenes as of late and the two did work together on At The Top which did cause a bit tension and fan wars between the two artists on whether or not they were taking shots at eachother on it. The rappers have never publicly applauded each-others work or shown any animosity toward eachother aside from Payton blatantly calling him out on Dirty Little Things.

What do you take of this? Do you think Payton's dig was meant to be disrespectful, and would you call it uncalled for like some fans or would you say it was harmless and whitty? Let us know below!!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 22/01/2019(UTC), freestylechamp on 22/01/2019(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 22/01/2019(UTC), erich hess on 22/01/2019(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/02/2019(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/03/2019(UTC)