logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<185186187188189>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#3721 Posted : 22 January 2019 04:39:51(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17908 time(s) in 10404 post(s)
Erica: i think it's more of a slight to Suzie. C'mon,who'd even remember who kid is while with Suzie?

Nina:not everyone has a....um..fetish like you do,love.

Erica: what?! Fetish? No. Let's not be silly.

Nina: let's be logical. Natalaya?blonde. Large breasts. Gretchen.blonde,large breasts. Suzie.....need i carry on?

Erica: really...love? Let's see...me.mariko,mikki. Hmm. No Asian fetish for you.nope.

Nina: why you bringing up old shit?

Gretchen: fetish? I thought i was Austrian. Oh and before people think that's serious, im joking. I am not a dumb blonde.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 22/01/2019(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3722 Posted : 28 January 2019 10:14:37(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19112 time(s) in 7584 post(s)
BREAKING: JOSHUA GRIMMIE HOSPITALISED AFTER GANG ATTACK

UserPostedImage

Controversial singer-songwriter, activist and social influencer Joshua Grimmie has been hospitalised, Culture Uncut reports. The 21-year-old suffered trauma to the head, several wounds from a small blade and multiple broken ribs according to an official spokesperson from his team. Grimmie was aided by passersby, who stumbled upon the scuffle and frightened the hooded youths off. Joshua was said to be concussed and bleeding from his head upon intervention. While no official charges or confirmation has arisen, there is strong speculation and accusations being aimed towards rapper Payton Rodriguez.

Witnesses state that the Puerto Rican rapper was in the same vicinity, partying at a nearby club with fellow family members and his entourage. Rodriguez was said to be celebrating the launch of his record label, La Familia within the same time frame as Grimmie's attack. Multiple reports have emerged from those on the scene stating that a bunch of hooded thugs associated with the Rodriguez clan were the ones responsible for the seemingly unprovoked attack on the artist. JT Rodriguez, the youngest cousin of Payton and Reuben, is a name that has been brought up several times since the brawl ensued. Many claim that he was on the scene and prominent in the ambush, trying to remain disguised as he jumped Grimmie. However, Joshua's team have yet to press any sort of charges or even confirm his involvement in the incident.

What sways many to believe that the attack is the doing of Payton and his army is the ongoing feud between the rapper and Joshua which erupted earlier this week. In the past, Joshua has slammed Payton for "cultural appropriation" and for being "ignorant" but the fire wasn't fueled until the release of Dirty Little Things, a Suzie track which Payton features on. Grimmie had taken offense to a particular word in the song.

Quote:
JoshuaGrimmie: And when @ThatKidPayton says "ninjas" he really means....?

While no further explanation was given, many believe that Payton substituted this word in the place of a far more offensive racial slur. It is not the first time Rodriguez has used this alternative in one of his songs. While there is debate on how offensive "ninjas" actually is, it is clear that it rubbed Grimmie up the wrong way. Rather than spark an intelligent debate or even a typical back and forth argument on Twitter, Payton cut to the chase and responded bluntly.

Quote:
ThatKidPayton: @JoshuaGrimmie Wana fite?

A few more shady and indirect tweets followed from both parties but things took a dramatic turn when JT Rodriguez allegedly threatened Grimmie via his direct messages. Joshua then took it upon himself to call out and challenge the youngster publicly. The details of the message have yet to be revealed but the tweet still remains on Grimmie's profile.

Quote:
JoshuaGrimmie: Don't threaten me in direct messages @JTRodriguez. It's weak. I'll turn my location on if you and your cousin have something to say to my face.

It is believed that the cousins did eventually take it upon themselves to fight with Grimmie, although unfairly as the attack included weapons and the singer was vastly outnumbered and not prepared. Until another statement comes from Joshua's team, this is all alleged for now. Payton and JT have also yet to break their silence on the matter.

At the time of writing this article, Joshua is said to be awake and responsive but battling a lot of pain and is in a high dependency ward due to the trauma to his skull.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 28/01/2019(UTC), erich hess on 28/01/2019(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 28/01/2019(UTC), freestylechamp on 28/01/2019(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/02/2019(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/03/2019(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3723 Posted : 28 January 2019 10:38:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: Payton...pssh. Whatever. He is many things,but a mini suge knight? C'mon. I'm putting my money on some far right group.

Nina: payton is actually taller than you would think,love. He just seem shorter.

Erica:all i know ,is that it's total cultural appropriation. How many Puerto Rican ninjas have you ever seen? That's Japan.

Nina: could the ninja turtles be Puerto Rican? They're from new York and new york has a large large Puerto rican population.

Erica: holy shit. We'll have to pursue that further. You May have blown this case wide open. I'm going to visit mr grimmie.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 28/01/2019(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/02/2019(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3724 Posted : 12 February 2019 09:16:47(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Brittany Knox has announced her first single
in over eight years.

The once controversial pop superstar is set to make a comeback with new single, “Faces”.

UserPostedImage

It seems as if 2019 is the year of comebacks, and it’s no different for multiplatinum selling recording artist Brittany Knox who has just announced her first single after nearly 8 years!

Knox took to Instagram to surprise everyone with an Instagram post, unveiling the artwork to her new single entitled “Faces”. The song features popular rap artist Payton which comes as no surprise to some since it seems Payton has become the new trend for returning pop stars looking to get back on the charts. On the other hand, the collaboration may be surprising to some as it'd be interesting to hear what the two of them whip up as Brittany Knox gets ready to re-introduce herself back into the industry after such a long time.

Brittany Knox debuted back in 2010 as the hyper sexualized synth pop songstress. She released her debut single “Leather Love” in the summer of 2011 and Brittany Knox along with the song was instantly panned by critics and celebrities for being "over-produced" and "manufactured". Her debut album "Mannequin" was met with the same fate. For those who don't know, Brittany Knox emerged during a time where hyper sexualized artists were frowned upon and were looked at as completely and untalented. Since the debut of Brittany Knox, sexualized artists like Suzie, Andrea and many more more have emerged and have attained success for things Knox had been criticized for back then.

Unfortunately for Knox, it took her an entire year, and the release of 2011's "Halfway There" (which saw Knox completely change her sound to something more contemporary (released in 2011) before Brittany Knox became a respected artist. Soon after, Brittany Knox settled herself as an established and formidable act. During this time she collaborated with artists like Miss Vanity, Jason Smith and many, many more. However, it's the song "Desert Paradise" from her third album that really set Brittany Knox to be a massive artist and is the song most people remember Knox for, second to the very controversial "Leather Love".

Her third album EPOCH and her stint on two seasons of Star-factory saw Brittany Knox under the public eye once again, especially after a nasty feud with Tisha Jackson and after her second stint on Starfactory, Brittany Knox disappeared off the face of the earth, and for a long while with no explanation aside from letting fans know that "she needed time". Many people have pointed it at the fact of the harsh reality of fame.

Today Brittany Knox announced her comeback to the music industry after posting this photo with an emotional caption from her official Instagram:

UserPostedImage

With that being said, the last time Brittany Knox was active, music was in a completely different climate. It'd be interesting to see what she cooks up in 2019 as it's officially comeback season! With Platinum records, award wins, controversy and a long hiatus, the now 31 year old is set to return back to the spotlight this week.

We're interested in how the song will sound considering Brittany Knox and Payton are two different artists.. Let us know if you remember Brittany Knox ans if you are excited about her comeback!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 4 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 12/02/2019(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/02/2019(UTC), BrownSugar on 12/02/2019(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/03/2019(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3725 Posted : 12 February 2019 09:38:38(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: damn,Payton went all necromancer with this.

Nina: careful he doesn't raise betty and the starcheifs next.

Erica: betty wasn't blond and busty. I think we're safe.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Famouss7x7 on 12/02/2019(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3726 Posted : 12 February 2019 10:04:58(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris: Shit Brittney Knox it been a long time. I can't wait for you to do your thing girl.

Tyler: Payton takes more shots at Kidd?

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 12/02/2019(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3727 Posted : 12 February 2019 23:02:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Lincoln: Yayyyyy I really loved Brittany's music. It makes me dance and smile and I am looking forward to new stuff. I was in school the last time I had a Brittany album but I am not in school now because I have grown :)
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#3728 Posted : 18 March 2019 01:51:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

ELECTRONIC TAGGING, IMPRISONED FATHER & DRUG ABUSE:
THE UNCOVERED LIFE OF BEAU ELLIOT

UserPostedImage
Upcoming star's dark past has been uncovered

Public Warning are not a household name as of yet, not even going as far as releasing a solitary track at the current time of this article but after a review of their demo album sampler was posted by a member of our staff here at Culture Uncut, a fluttering of interest and curiosity surrounding the group of budding young men erupted online. Among the general hype, comparisons to other boy bands and pining over a new set of heartthrobs, many comments from people claiming to know Beau began to pile up with the majority of them painting the hopeful musician in an equally tragic and negative light. After further investigation and delving into the barrage of messages surrounding him, it became clear that Beau has lived quite the dramatic life prior to even releasing a snippet of music.

Beau Maximilian Elliot is a 19-year-old aspiring singer hailing from Glasgow, Scotland. He moved to London in late 2016 after securing a place in Public Warning, allegedly being the first member to be inducted. Elliot's talents impressed none other than Lyrica Ocha, former G2L member and creator of none other than Weekend so it's safe to say that the youngster has a boatload of talent and star quality. However, things aren't as shiny as his prospects of superstardom when it comes to his personal life. A criminal record, an electronic ankle tag, expulsion from schools, drug abuse and a father serving a 10 year prison sentence are just some of the troubles the singer has on his plate.

An only child, Beau has reportedly had a very strained and increasingly estranged relationship with his parents throughout his life. According to our sources his mother still lives alone in a rundown area of Glasgow's east-end and is known to the locals for her public tirades and evident substance abuse issues. His father, Darren Elliot, lives an even more colourful life as he's currently sitting a 10 year sentence for attacking a taxi driver with a knife back in 2014. He too has been linked to substance abuse and multiple other assault related offences dating back to the early 1990's. According to Beau's tweets dating back to last year, he still visits his father but has not publicly disclosed anything further than that.

Beau himself does not have a clean nose either. Dating back to his childhood and early education days, according to tweets from his former school pupils, Beau has always been a rowdy and domineering person. Tales of bullying, aggression and disruption flooded social media when people began to recognise Beau. According to a fellow student, Beau was removed from his first school at the age of 9 due to serious acts of violence towards other children and members of staff. In a previous old tweet from Beau himself, he confirmed that he was also expelled from a school when he was 13 years old but failed to venture into further detail. Further statements piled up referring to school life with the singer with one girl describing him as "a total headcase" and another going into detail about how Elliot destroyed a classroom during a verbal sparring with a Chemistry teacher. One of the most shocking revelations about his time in school came from a Twitter user who claimed that Beau would "come into school higher than a kite". He also went on to state that the singer would carry around "weed, E [sic] and a blade" in his schoolbag.

Even after leaving school at age 16 and joining Public Warning, the troubled teen continued his reign of terror and racked up a criminal record of his own. In 2017, Beau was charged with battery and assault after an altercation with another youth during a night out. Beau was later convicted, heavily fined and was placed under house arrest. He had to wear an electronic ankle tag to monitor his whereabouts. Not long after being freed, Beau was arrested for breach of the peace. He was later cautioned by the police and was free to leave. In early 2018, Elliot once again found himself in trouble with the law but this time for shoplifting. Beau was taken into custody and fined an undisclosed sum. After coming out as bisexual in 2018, Beau was contacted by the authorities after replying to homophobic comments with threats of violence. The issue was quickly dropped however.

That's not all when it comes to the dramatic life of Beau. The showbiz life has already come with a lot of baggage for him to handle. Beau has been in a relatively private relationship with pop starlet Lexi Marie Taylor for two years and they are currently engaged. With Beau working on the development of his band and Lexi spending a bulk of her time on a different continent, the pair have kept a low profile and have yet to make a public appearance together. Lexi has a son to Elyar Black and Beau has made no bones about his dislike of his fiancee's ex. The pair have had many verbal jousting matches online and it came to a head last year when it was speculated that Lexi and Elyar had been having an affair. The couple have since worked out the situation but are still shrouded in mystery and rumours.

It is now being speculated that Beau and Lexi are expecting their first child, explaining Taylor's low profile as of late. As of yet, it is mainly theory due to cryptic tweets and Lexi's social media absence. Many reports have also stated that Beau wishes to start a family, treats Lexi's first child as his own and wishes to "cut Elyar out" completely.

Public Warning have their first live showcase at The 100 Club in London at the end of the month and are expected to release their debut single within the forthcoming weeks.
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 18/03/2019(UTC), erich hess on 18/03/2019(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 18/03/2019(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/03/2019(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/04/2019(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3729 Posted : 08 April 2019 03:59:22(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

JOSHUA GRIMMIE ARRESTED FOR PUNCHING NEW JERSEY POLICE OFFICER

UserPostedImage
Mugshot: Joshua looks down the lens for the New Jersey State Police

Following on from Wednesday's candid and disturbing Instagram live broadcast in which he expressed his suicidal thoughts and exasperation towards the constant intrusions in his life, Joshua Grimmie was arrested late Saturday night for misdemeanor battery of a protected person. The singer was taken into custody last night after allegedly punching a New Jersey police officer in the face before throwing him to ground and lunging at another officer, who managed to detain Grimmie. The two officials were at the troubled pop star's house after being called to the address as part of a welfare check, reportedly organised by his older sister, Ashley Grimmie. It is believed that Ashley had troubled accessing the property and could not contact her younger brother, spurring on fear due to the star's mental state.

The shock arrest and being taken into custody marks a bittersweet end to Grimmie's highly reclusive period. The singer was attacked by a gang of thugs at the beginning of the year, resulting in his hospitalisation as a result of the severity of his injuries. Broken ribs and a mild traumatic brain injury are but a few of the afflictions he suffered. Joshua had since refused to leave the house from then on, reportedly out of fear of being either attacked again or simply just having to deal with large crowds surrounding him. Few select friends and associates were allowed access to Grimmie's place of residence over the last three months. Last night's arrest marked the end of the situation.

Joshua once went missing in early 2017 following similar erratic and unexplained behaviour. He was later diagnosed with bipolar disorder and has since been an advocate for the mental disorder. The disorder causes serious shifts in mood, energy, thinking, and behaviour. It is a broad spectrum when it comes to the symptoms; from the highs of mania on one extreme, to the lows of depression on the other. Grimmie has stated in the past that his depressive episodes have pushed him to the brink of suicide. This has led many to believe that his recent outbursts are the result of untreated or mishandled care for his mental disorder. In a long and candid Twitter post in February, Joshua revealed that he had scrapped his upcoming second album and planned on writing, mixing and producing an entirely new project from his own home within the space of five weeks. The heavy task and rash decision to shelve so much material seemed like an idea birthed from a highly manic episode, again leading people to believe that Grimmie is struggling with his bipolar.

Due to cryptic posts from Joshua over the past few months and a severe lack in any public appearances and communication from them both, it is highly speculated that he is no longer romantically involved with fellow pop star, Johnny Carter. While no official statement has been made, sources claim that the pair have not spoken in months and the decline of the relationship ties in with the timeline of Joshua's gradual breakdown. Lovers are not the only ones to be left on the cutting room floor by Grimmie. A number of his employees have been relieved of their duties since the crossover into 2019. Joshua is infamous for driving a number of personal assistants and public relations managers away due to his intensity. Now, however, many of his security team, wardrobe crew, tour management and even members of his touring band have been let go over the last four months as well as the obligatory PA's and PR's. Sources state that Joshua believes that "everyone is out to get him" and that nobody is safe in their job or even as his friend as he has been "cutting people off without warning" at a rapid pace.

While many believe that his arrest is the result of an unwell mental state, there are those who believe Grimmie's attack on the officers was calculated. Joshua has previously expressed disdain and disgust when it comes to the police. He has likened the law enforcement to a "glorified gang" and dubbed the entire system as "morally corrupt". On several occasions, the singer has also boasted the message, "F*** Blue Lives!".

Culture Uncut reached out to Joshua's manager, Billy Holmes, for further clarification and comments but had not heard back at press time.
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 08/04/2019(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/04/2019(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3730 Posted : 08 April 2019 23:06:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: God dammit,Joshua. If i didn't know better,this sounds like attempted suicide by cop. You know those rat bastards are trigger happy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
BrownSugar on 09/04/2019(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3731 Posted : 28 May 2019 00:36:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage erica Hess

Erica Hess made her first public appearance in months at a harlots show in her now hometown of Antwerp. The appearance did nothing to quell the rumors of serious health problems. Before she took the stage,large fans were placed to blow air away from the singer. Erica also wore a loose black robe and a panda mask. We aren't sure what was  up with the outfit. Is it a political statement? A dig at Chris from pop culture catch up? Or Erica just being Erica? It definitely was Erica as nobody "sings" quite like her. While the vocals were up to snuff,her frenetic stage mannerisms were simply not there. She came out to join the harlots during their encore. She performed a cover of "the kkk took my baby away" told the crowd that she loved them and good night. She then slowly ran off stage. In a departure from typical form,erica Hess met with no fans and seemingly vanished from the venue. Remaining harlots were fairly tight lipped about the (former?) Vocalist's status. Nina sangria was asked and merely replied :" Erica has been taking time off for personal reasons. That's all there is to it. Or she joined a secret cult,love. One that has orgies dressed as endangered species. Either or. You know." Interim harlots vocalist,Cassie summers snapped :"" if Erica wanted you to know, she'd fucking tell you." If one hit the match booth and caught up with Gretchen allin,she'd would inform any who asked that she " fucked Erica so hard that she is recovering from having a titanium rod implanted in her spine." While outlandish,this IS the most detailed answer we've got. Erica Hess is rather slight compared to Gretchen. We are looking at getting the worlds top mathematicians on this, but none seem to think the velocity of Gretchen fucking vs the bone density of Erica Hess is worth their time. You think pointless science like this would be perfect fodder for the history channel,but no dice.

It may be pure speculation on our part,but we are leaning towards a serious cancer diagnosis. Thus the mask to hide her hair loss and the robe to cover up her dramatic weight loss. The only thing we can confirm was Erica Hess did not drink alcohol backstage,someone handed her a bottle of water. Fear of alcohol/drug interaction?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 28/05/2019(UTC), freestylechamp on 28/05/2019(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3732 Posted : 02 June 2019 03:06:50(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Crime, Success, Murder, All In The Family

6/1/2019
In this special report of CU News as well as local newsgroups we found a deep dark story on the celebrity underground and how things aren't what they seem to be. Let us start from the beginning the tale of Tyron Jackson is one of instability, cool heads not prevailing, and nearly impossible odds if done over. Tyron "Rise" to fame started on big brother but he was a battle rapper before all the fame and while he didn't have the commercial success in the mainstream he had some clout in the underground battle scene where he was making his money. He created a diss track to up in coming rapper Kidd Amaze at the time as well as his girlfriend Airemese Smith. Nina Taramino and her girlfriend at the time Mariko Kobayashi took offense to the jab, calling him classes and tasteless. Tyron got into an altercation with Kidd but moving to big brother where Tyron was on Big Brother with Mariko and Aikya Balan.

People on the staff those years ago talked about the situation first hand, "At first we didn't know what he was going to do maybe punch Aikya maybe fight anyone that came in his way. He grabbed the knife and we were a little worried so we called security to be on stand by in case things got ugly but then he just stabbed himself repeatedly we all just sort of froze up looking at it. The people in the house, the guys outside, even us in the truck it took a while for us to turn away and get him some help but it was something that we shouldn't have let slip and not go through." Tyron was rushed to the hospital where he received treatment for his gashes. During his time in the hospital, a man by the name of Thomas Genovese came to visit him often while his family never came. It was here that a partnership was formed.

UserPostedImage

Tyron recovered and he seemed to be a better nicer person and he was sent off the show sometime later. He appeared next on the canceled show Help I'm trapped in Alcatraz prison where celebrities go to terrible places to stay for cash. He and Aikya again appeared on the same show and there was in a change in him again. He later appeared on Vlad TV and the cameraman talked about that day where he attacked. "He was fucking crazy he came in and sat down and just looked pissed at the world like he was going through hell or something, We reached out to him to see what his goal was now that he did tv and it didn't work out what was going to be next for him. All of a sudden the door bust open guys with guns come in tied us all up and cut the feed as Tyron got up. There were people with cameras filming this shit as Tyron walked over to this guy they started talking and then that was it. They signed waivers to not talk about what happened until they released the footage as they were putting together a movie and they needed a big platform. We agreed to it and they were gone. One of the weirdest day I ever worked."

Thomas and Tyron together worked on this story about how Tyron was possessed and looking for revenge. Thomas the eldest son of the Genovese family was known from the early days in racketeering and shakedowns but have moved into more "legal" means. Thomas's Father Matthew Genovese had a thing for acting and movies and got his millions in having movie studios across the country. Thomas took that and ran with it getting his father's passion for movies and theater. Thomas saw Tyron from TV and we wanted the meet him quickly and as soon as they got in the room together they hit it off and quickly developed a bond. The two of them did this all over having Tyron playing this character without others knowing for what Thomas described as "Acting Realism." a ploy where much like on hidden camera shows there would be one person not knowing what is going on in a controlled environment, This happened with the likes of Aikya, Mariko, Vara, and Nina were they didn't know how most of that was happen was stagged until the end. Two instances this was not the case, however, the case of Aikya part two and Nina confrontation.

While filming the Nina confrontation Tyron was taken to studio60 late at night and didn't show up until later in an alleyway not far from where Deneil was attacked. He looked to be in bad shape like he was attacked himself and maybe He and Deneil got into a fight and was detained in the local country jail. The film that was obtained was the missing footage but while Thomas was trying to get a hold of the film it was Anniken that came to see Tyron in prison. "I didn't know Anniken even knew of Tyron but with people from the Dohlhouse interacting with each other, I wouldn't say it was the weirdest thing. She even often him a job when he got out of his cell. I don't remember what started this off I think it had something to do with Nina though." One of the officers there in the room when Tyron and Anniken met.

UserPostedImage
Anniken the Creater of Dohlhouse

After getting out from being found innocent from any wrongdoing in Deneil assault Tyron and Thomas release Failure the short film they were working years on. Getting a cult following for its organic acting and real emotions. Tyron went into working at studio60 under the project Kings Brawl and he worked closely with Nina during the project. "While they didn't like each other at first the more time they spent together and after the FCA that year they really hit it off and became close. Anniken suggested that He goes to therapy and talk about his problems and issues. Taramino family is one of the early drug dealing business that went straight. Taramino and Genovese family were built on crime and it didn't take long for whispers to be heard about a meetup with some destructive result. When we talked last time about bodies in constructive site police now assume that this is gang-related. More and more questions keep coming up and it is becoming something serious. Is this another one of Thomas' pet projects with the "realism" acting or is their more to this. We still don't know where Nina and Salvaro Taramino are or where Tyron Jackson and Thomas Genovese.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 02/06/2019(UTC), erich hess on 02/06/2019(UTC), kandii on 09/02/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3733 Posted : 02 June 2019 04:34:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: you know how everyone knew Phil Spector was insane and didn't do anything about it until he killed someone? One day we'll look back qnd be like : "yup. Who didn't see this coming?"

Nina: I'm thinking more like guy in American psycho,love.

Erich:he liked huey Lewis and the news . it was obvious he was a killer. Nobody actually likes huey Lewis and the news.

Mariko: i still dont know why dahlhouse hired him. They seemed to be so much more than a music label. But i could never get to the bottom of it. Also,anniken was far hotter when i was in her office. This version could not get it.

Erica: you would fuck aire's mom?!

Mariko: hell yeah. And id make sure aire knew. Maybe eventually asking her to call me "mom" too.

Erica: I thought you stopped being evil,but God damn.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 09/02/2021(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3734 Posted : 16 June 2019 18:10:41(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
AMY MEYER AND MADISON OFFICIALLY DATING?!
'We have news on the first official relationship for the Riot! in the Boulevard lead singer since officially coming out back in October 2018'

UserPostedImage

The headline says it all. We can confirm that a brand new relationship has emerged in the music industry although it appears to have been well hidden for quite some time. There are some interesting things that have come to light about this relationship however. First of all, back in October 2018 Amy Meyer officially came out as gay, posting a heartfelt and emotional blog on her official website informing her fans of the situation having had a difficult 2018 where she suffered from serious bouts of depression and anxiety early in the year mixed with exhaustion that saw the singer check herself into a rehabilitation facility back in July, all of this while the band where in the midst of writing and recording their most recent studio album. Although the details of her rehab stint were always vague on the details of what caused her depression, despite the fact that she has spoken about the fact that she's been on some form of medication for it since her early teen years. The announcement on her blog in October went some way to making it clear that the combination of being medicated for most of her life, the work schedule and the acceptance of her own sexual orientation all played a part in this.

The news we have today has been confirmed by both parties that Amy Meyer and Maddie Urie aka Madison are officially in a relationship together and have in fact been involved in some way for quite some time. So the timeline that we have managed to piece together is as follows. Amy and Maddie initially met back in 2012 when Amy was 19 and touring the world with Riot! In the Boulevard and Maddie was 18 and living in Spain following a failed attempt as part of kiddie pop group Two Equals Three.
Maddie returned to the USA in 2013 and was offered a record deal at Amy's label 'Songs to Love and Die By' by Cara Zayn and moved into a New York City apartment with Cara Zayn and Faith Browdy as she became extremely close friends to both label execs and by her own admission admits that the apartment was the home to many NSFW story's as the three enjoyed the excessive lifestyle of the New York City scene.
She didn't have too much involvement with Amy when she returned to the USA until she joined Riot! In the Boulevard on tour as support in 2014 and the pair seemed to get along pretty well for the brief time she joined the band on tour.

Amy and Maddie continued to keep in touch and occasionally spent time together as friends in groups with band members Adam Benjamin and Jason Greenberg along with friends from the label, Cara Zayn, Faith Browdy and bands from that period like Oh Captain! My Captain and Penetralia. Where they'd often go to gigs and visit places whenever their busy schedules would allow. Maddie again briefly joined Riot! on tour as support in 2016 but she took a break from making music in 2017, the pair remained in touch and hung out whenever they were in the same city together.
In 2018 the pair became closer as Amy had an extended break from the mammoth world tours that occupied so much of her time, she and the band moved out to Los Angeles, California where they were recording their most recent album 'Young Cardinals' which meant she saw more of her friends which included Cara Zayn and Maddie Urie among others, as they were now living in California following their departures from the New York based label 'Songs to Love and Die By'. This period saw Amy given the freedom to live her life a little more and enjoy more of the downtime that she was able to have for over a year with the only work obligation being writing and recording an album, which saw her busy for around three days out of the week. It was at this point where her struggles unravelled.

Sources have stated that in early 2018 Amy was going on dates with guys in California because the free time she now had so much of gave her the idea that this was a good time to finally have a settled relationship and have the time to commit to it unlike previous relationships that were never able to truly grow due to constantly travelling and being busy. Our sources have confirmed that Amy started to struggle emotionally at this time as she felt that something wasn't quite right, “I think she knew the situation deep down. It just hadn't manifested itself so clearly until now. She had the time to sit and think a lot for the first time in her life and it became obvious to her.” our source continued, “Her home in Los Angeles was full of people coming and going because there was the three of them from Riot! and they all had a lot of friends in California, but Maddie seemed to always be present, I think she practically lived with them for five or six months along with a couple of twins that were friends with Adam. It was definitely an open house sort of vibe until Amy went into rehab in July.”

Our sources went on to say that Amy's stint in rehab was around a period when she was feeling confused and was starting to experiment as a lot of her female friends were either gay or bisexual and it was also combined with a period where Amy had stopped taking the anti-depression medication that she had always been on since around the age of 11 or 12. “She felt that she was living and being young for the first time. You must remember she was touring the world at the age of 16 so she never really got to have those wild years. She was truly happy for the first time in years and she felt that she might even feel it more without the medication. I think she was having a lot of fun for the first time and wanted to do everything she could to feel more and more of that joy that she was experiencing.”
What initially started out as drunken and friendly experimentation with Maddie and other friends became more exclusive and the pair kept growing closer and closer. The pair started unofficially dating, whenever questioned by friends they said they were just messing around and having fun. But their feelings continued to become stronger and stronger to the point where they became official while Amy was in rehab.

They've been dating since July 2018 but only their closest friends were aware of their relationship, with the support of Maddie, Amy officially came out in October 2018 and the pair remain in a relationship with each other. In April Maddie changed her stage name to Madison and released her return single “If Only They Could See You Now” which has been confirmed to be about Amy and their relationship which wasn't picked up at the time but seems obvious now with lyrics like, “You were dancing in your Golden Knights jersey all around the room/Your eyes lit up like the neon lights/Of that Vegas town where you were born/We'd light one up and you'd lay your head on my chest/It turns me on like only you can do/Because deep down/I know nobody else has ever seen this side to you.” with Golden Knights being the name of the Las Vegas hockey team that Amy supports and the reference to “that Vegas town where you were born”.

Listening to the song now seems quite obvious that the subject is about Amy and their relationship knowing what we know now. It will be interesting to see how this blossoms as the combination of Amy who has always kept her private life pretty private is dating Maddie who has never been shy in talking about the explicit parts of her life in both interviews and her songs. It will be something worth looking out for as Madison begins the press build towards her next album with a feature in Rolling Stone Magazine coming soon. Until next time, thanks for reading.

LucyInTheBoulevardwithDiamonds “And hair-dye companies everywhere rejoice. This is the crossover the hair-dye industry has been waiting for. Fuck the MCU it's all about the AMMU”

TheGreatOrangeHope “So proud of my hero. Literally didn't know Amy and Maddie had been that close for so long.”

21stCenturyIcons “Th next album by both Maddie and Amy is gonna be fducking dopeeee”

ExplicitNoise “Waiting for the leaks. Any leaks … please?”

Cara-Stan If that Madison song is about Amy, can we just take a moment to appreciate the chorus a little more? "If only they could see you now/Getting high and going down." I like the idea that their relationship centers on smoking weed and fucking. Also the part in the article about experimenting with their friends, does this include Cara (we know she's living in Cali and she's all about smoking weed and fucking)? Also, I think we know she was buddy-fucking with Mariko like crazy in 2018 so what we're really looking at here is a mad session of smoking weed and fucking involving Amy, Maddie, Cara and Mariko? Sounds like one hell of a summer. Bravo ladies.
thanks 3 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 16/06/2019(UTC), erich hess on 16/06/2019(UTC), freestylechamp on 28/06/2019(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3735 Posted : 16 June 2019 21:38:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: God dammit,LucyInTheBoulevardwithDiamonds took my joke!! I'm off the road for a few more months and bad jokes are all i have. *sigh* still,Amy and Madison look adorable together. Kinda like they'd be all manic and put themselves in a panic. YES! *DX chop* how do you like that,LucyInTheBoulevardwithDiamonds? I brought that shit right back and pulled the joke off. Suck it,random person on the internet.

Nina: it's the little things that make you happy,love. I didn't think you could do it, but you did. I'd have gone with the classic carpet /curtains joke,but you pulled through with dignity and class.

Erica: i know ,right? My day is made.

Nina: so...you think that implication is true. The mariko bit?

Erica: no way. She doesn't have dyed hair.

Mariko: *quietly looks out the window and drinks her morning tea.*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
C4AJoh on 22/06/2019(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#3736 Posted : 28 June 2019 03:26:30(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
LAURENCE: "NO MORE TITANS FOR THE NEXT 50 YEARS"

UserPostedImage

If you thought you had seen the end of The Titans as a band, you were probably right and we are sure it is offically clear after member Laurence Vega attended the MTV Movie and TV Awards last week and gave quite a statement about the Pop group and ex fellow bandmates.
The now manager and producer in fact when asked whether the group will reunite sooner or later in some sort of way, he simply answered this.

"The Titans? It's a dead band now and I'm sorry to say because we created such a legacy, but I wouldn't even go back. You probably won't see a reunion for the next 50 years and I have many reasons for that."

But what exactly happened? The blonde ex Titan sounded quite harsh, but it's not all. When asked if he was hanging out with the group, he added that there wasn't much relationship with others lately. His focus are hia career and family (being dad of three kids Alexander, Luis and Jordan and married to Coco Lopez, ex member of girl band Hard Sugar). Why should family and career take away time from your long-life friends and colleagues though? Fans were left confused but we have the answer, as a rift in the band was reported months ago because apparently, as sources close to the band say, Jo Frankson with his recent party and alcoholic behaviours got on Vega's nerves especially when Frankson asked to reunite simply to make money to pay his bills as a new passion for gambling was developed by Jo.
Other Titans seemed to get on Jo side and tried to help him, but this seems to have attached Laurence in some way and may possibly really mean no Titans for the next 50 years.

Edited by user 28 June 2019 03:39:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 3 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 28/06/2019(UTC), BrownSugar on 28/06/2019(UTC), erich hess on 28/06/2019(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3737 Posted : 28 June 2019 04:31:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: 50 years? *scribbles in notebook and snaps it shut* I'm holding you you to this. If by June 27 2069 the Titans arent reformed? You'll have me to contend with.

Nina: also...2069. Nice,love. Wink wink,nudge nudge.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
FiveT on 28/06/2019(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#3738 Posted : 05 July 2019 00:41:33(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
DEN INTRODUCES THE JOLLIES AND TEASES NEW SOLO MUSIC

UserPostedImage

It's been weeks and maybe even months of speculation on why the ex Titan Den Walnut was again out of the scenes, making fans anxious to know what was coming but the wait seems now to be over as the singer announced his new project by a tweet and it's a band - The Jollies!
The singer, in fact, has decided that the time to give space to new artists has come and took a new role in his career, already taken before by ex bandmate Laurence Vega with his girlband, The Dolls. (The singer though clearly stated that becoming a manager will not take away his time from his solo career which may carry on this summer with a new single and a repackage release of last album, "Don't Be A Pain In My Star').
Altough to many the band may seem a rip-off of The Titans and singer and now manager Den was criticized for this reason, but he reassured fans by saying that this is not a replacement of the original group of The Titans, it's a whole new band with similar dynamics but with a whole new sound, music, story and much more.
The Jollies may actually carry on the legacy created by the Titans though as part of this group are David hernandez and Carlos Junior Frankson known also as Cj Frankson. The two in fact are respectively nephew and cousin of Walnut and Titan Jo Frankson, as well as Weekend's Oscar Ward.
Other Titans and Weekend members have also shared their support via twitter and even interacted with members of the group, except just for Laurence who remains still very distant to the rest of the group of Titans.

But who are the five Jollies?
Like it's said above, David Hernandez (22) and Cj Frankson (23) are already relatives to people in the music industry business but not much is known about the other three, Zafari Mari (23), Natasha Stanovski (22) and Rose Hemsowrth (22). What was confirmed by a Q/A session on Twitter done yesterday by the group - which made the band name trend worldwide - is that Cj Frankson knew personally Mari and Stanovski at school, the same with Hernandez who knew Hemsworth in school and they both proposed to Den the members. It's obvious that Cj was taken to the band by cousin Jo and the crazy, fun and outrageous personality of the red-head must have reminded Den how much even Jo was a personality at the times of The Titans in these ten years of career.
What we know 'till now, also searching on the internet is that Zafari Mari is an adopted African boy who lives in Leeds, Natasha Stanovski is daughter to a rich billionaire russian business man Ivan Stanovski, who divorciated with his wife Ursula a few years ago. Not much is known about Rose if not by some of her tweets that she may be going through a hard break-up right now after a long relationship of 7 years, as stated by her twitter. As for Hernandez we know he's an open homosexual, probably helped by uncle Den in declaring his sexuality and he seems a strong fighter for gay rights and human rights in general. Not much left is known about him, despite that his tweets commenting male artists like Chicago Nobody, Weekend members like Billy Kahn and Riley Hamilton - for which he even tweeted out for naked pictures - are making a buzz among people and tweeters in general.
As for Cj, he appeared in a few Titans' video starring as a guest and is known on twitter due to some of his 'memes' shared online, with a strong sense of humour.

So now what's in store for The Jollies? They announced their first music to come this Summer and assured to not be clones of the Titans like stated above, but to give a whole new unexpected sound that will make people enjoy themselves. The band also made it clear that manager Walnut will help them writing some hits and we expect Titan Martina Downtown, Jo Frankson and Tanya Stephenson to help too and write the perfect track for a group that could be the next Titans.
Will Laurence be on board one day? Who knows maybe to produce them a track.
We will wait and see.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 4 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 05/07/2019(UTC), snap_itshannah on 05/07/2019(UTC), erich hess on 05/07/2019(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/07/2019(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3739 Posted : 05 July 2019 01:36:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: now what if,and hear me out here. What if the jollies are inter dimensional beings that are looking to take over the Titans? Like just erase them from the world conscious completely?

Nina: who?

Erica: the Titans.

Nina:who?

Erica: oh my god....we're too late!!!!$
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
FiveT on 05/07/2019(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3740 Posted : 06 July 2019 06:14:55(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

CBB7 CONTESTANT RUMOURS IN FULL SWING

UserPostedImage

Multiple rumours are circulating in TV land regarding the return of infamous reality show Celebrity Big Brother after two years away from our screens. The show debuted in 2011 to instant success and polarising public reaction with many dubbing it as must-see-TV while a large portion of viewers expressed disgust at the overtly explicit and candid nature of the show. Either way, CBB was the television event of the year - dominating headlines, social media apps and reigniting careers. The show was responsible for many iconic pop culture moments and amassed a legion of dedicated fans, who have been begging for its return since CBB6 wrapped up in 2017. After a highly anticipated seventh season failed to materialise in the summer of 2018, it was revealed that the show had been axed by broadcaster Channel 5 with budget issues being the crucial reason in its demise.

The Big Brother house was situated in Hertfordshire, England for the first six seasons with British broadcaster Channel 5 owning the rights to the franchise. For its American broadcast, the show was licensed to and aired on CBS. The original house has since been demolished, however, recent major construction within CBS' Studio City in L.A. suggest a possible move in location. Christopher Hudson, the show's presenter since 2015, also recently followed CBS on Twitter which further fuels rumours of the beloved show being bought over and relaunched by the American broadcasting giant.

As with any season of Big Brother, fictitious or not, speculation of who is entering the notorious house is rife. Since his rise to fame, outspoken artist and activist Joshua Grimmie has been tipped to appear on the show and it's no different this year. Following a very public breakdown resulting in disturbing live broadcasts and a stint in a mental health facility, Grimmie is rumoured to step foot into the house as a PR effort to give his public image an overhaul. While he would certainly be an entertaining housemate, Joshua has dismissed claims in the past that he'll be following in the footsteps of his big sister Ashley. When asked if he would ever take part in the show, Grimmie went as far as to say "[he'd] rather eat [his] own kidney with a rusty spoon." Ouch. Still, things change.

Drew Westbrook is another name being thrown around. Ever since his adulterous affair with Deneil Khan, cheating on R&B songstress Tisha Jackson, the controversial rapper has been a hotly anticipated reality show contestant. After some recent downtime, it is believed that Drew may be making a return to the public eye, possibly via CBB?

Atomic War Bride rocker, successful businesswoman and Instagram queen, Karoliena Summers is another name that has been circulating for quite some time. Although Summers may not need the exposure and financial aid of a CBB appearance with her fruitful career and full family life, she may be intrigued about what it has to offer after seeing many of her close friends and associates enter the house and rank well. Bandmate Erich Hess placed runner-up in season 2 back in 2012. Can she outdo him and take the crown if she dare enter?

With Billy Khan winning season 3 and Christopher Hudson experiencing a career overhaul and a barrage of love from the public in 2014, it's clear that CBB viewers love a dashing boy band member. Like his counterparts who entered before him, Blake Williams and his public persona are in dire need of a fresh lick of paint. With a colourful past, outspoken nature and the dirt he has on some beloved stars, Williams would make for a perfect housemate.

Surprisingly, former SYNCO star Layla Sanchez has also been linked to the show after her personal Twitter account as well as her agent's followed CBS two weeks ago. The songstress was set to be the next big solo star after sensationally quitting the highly successful girl group she was 1/5th of. Sanchez's career, however, suddenly stalled as solo music sessions were not proving fruitful as well as an ongoing stalker situation making things difficult for the pop star. Since departing her band, Layla has kept a low profile with her chart-topping boyfriend Austin Nimmo. Could CBB revitalise her once thriving career?

Other names circulating in regards to the project are Brian B. of The Stat Nerds fame, former Titans singer Den Walnut, recently resurrected songstress Ada von Wannemaker, rapper Miami, former Riot! In The Boulevard member Adam Benjamin and a handful of models, socialites and social media personalities such as Sayyid Khan, Jackson Jacobson and Angelica Cole AKA "@CuntyMerjos".

Big Brother still remains a beloved show and with such phenomenal demand, it is highly likely that the show will return in the future even if these CBS move rumours prove false. A spokesperson for Channel 5 revealed that the network was "devastated" when they had to let the show go. Big Brother first aired in 2011 with Davina McCall as the host. First season winner Ugenia Frankson took over the reins from 2012 - 2014 before CBB4 runner-up Christopher Hudson took control during the final years. Big Brother's last season as-of-yet was won by rapper Payton Rodriguez.
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
FiveT on 06/07/2019(UTC), erich hess on 06/07/2019(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 06/07/2019(UTC), snap_itshannah on 06/07/2019(UTC), C4AJoh on 07/07/2019(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/07/2019(UTC)