logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<23456>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#61 Posted : 29 October 2013 04:23:41(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Ooc: I don't think they are. I wish they were though,the name alone....it's odd how it is placed in the movie. Why focus on this weird box of cereal?! Thanks a lot! I was hoping it would fare well in the realm of well written lyrics we now live in.

Karoliena: I'm sure I could slip you one,Cassie....and I do mean that with the innuendo it deserves. Thanks,sweetie!

Erich: Cassie likes our music?! I feel so giddy....unless she just likes seeing karoliena straddle the bass.

Karoliena: we took a poll. Everyone likes seeing me straddle the bass.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline erich hess  
#62 Posted : 11 April 2015 11:47:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage

bandAtomic war bride
album: uncle plutonium's radiation theatre
label:studio60
Track listing:
1:born in hell,soaked in reverb
2.Angel thighs
3.Famous corpse reclamation squad
4.Flat trajectory of a self medicating baron.
5.Jack Nicholson's nine nifty nipples
6.Roald Dahl and the teddy bear picnic orgy
7.we put the meth in Mayberry

born in hell,soaked in reverb

Instrumental

erich sez:
nothing like an instrumental to kick things off. i dont have to sing,i can just play play play. this is important.we usually record all in one go. no edits,no rearranging songs. how you hear it is how we played it,and in what order. nothing much to say about this. a rocking tune with a bit of a spaghetti western feel. anyone who is cool loves spaghetti westerns.

Karoliena sez:
its no secret im the one who writes the music. erich will come to me with an idea,a sound he wants and i basically tell him what notes to play...by notes,i mean tabs. then i have to play it for him and he gets the idea. im not saying he is worthless as a guitar player. he does add his own inflections and flavor. but um..yeah. i composed this.

ooc: sounds similar tooooooo

Angel thighs (original lyrics by Curtis lee. )

Pretty little angel thighs, pretty little angel thighs
Pretty little angel, pretty little thighs
Pretty little, pretty little, pretty little angel

(Pretty, pretty, pretty little angel thighs)
Angel thighs, I really love you so
Angel thighs, I'll never let you go
Because I want you, my darlin' angel thighs

Angel thighs, you are so good to me
And when I'm in between, you be so heavenly
You know I love you, my darlin' angel thighs

I know you were sent from hell below
You rule my life with your leather glove.
I know we'll be fucking for eternity
'Cause I know that our lust is really real

(Angel thighs, angel thighs)
Pretty little angel thighs
Pretty little angel thighs
Pretty little angel, pretty little angel
Pretty little, pretty little, pretty little angel

(Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty
Pretty, pretty, pretty little angel thighs)

erich sez:
i love the doo wop. if i was a lady? id totally want someone to sing a doo wop song to me.
being the randy devil that i am,i couldnt do just a straight up cover of this. it would be boring at shows and i couldnt have that.i kept it pretty true to the original,just added a little bit of dirtyness. love is nothing without lust,just as lust is empty without love. we all know who this song is dedicated. miss hess has the best legs in the business. i may or may not have sung to an "erich only" photo of ada during the recording of this. you know,for that authentic feel.

Karoliena sez:
you guys get to hear my voice on this one! i sing the back up vocals and do a smack up job,if i do say so myself.
we kept it authentic. it sounds pretty thin sounding by modern standards. i like to picture this song playing in a bombed out diner and echoing off the emptiness around it. i hate playing doo wop as a i dont get to do any bass slaps! i have to do at least 30 per song,or else the psychobilly union complains.

ooc:
sounds like:

Famous corpse reclamation squad.

we prowl the streets early in the morning.
orange streetlights bathing the scene.
our hearse is hungry...and only celebrity will satisfy its hunger.

shoot it up,snort it up and drink it down.
we will always be there and running around.
when you draw your last in the most embarrassing way,
we will chuck you in a bag and haul you away.

you were always ours,from the moment you took stage.
the famous dont perish like the plebeians,comfy and in bed.
no,the gilded ones go out in fabulous style and the nation will mourn.

we were there when buddy,ritchie,and jp came crashing down.
the f.c.r.s. signal went out it was time for jimbo morrison to go in the ground.
river phoenix made it easy for us and died in the street.
we hauled kurt away after his killer headache.
we already had a slot reserved for miss winehouse,but she was late.

if you hear our 454 rumbling outside your door,its already too late.
that velvet blanket is being unrolled to help preserve your dignity.
that is all just for show though. once you pick you up,its weekend at bernies!

erich sez:
when you start in music,you pretty much agree to a shorter lifespan. between being able to indulge every vice humanly possible to pouring everything you are into you art...its going to catch up with you sooner or later. this song is tongue in cheek for sure,but its also my way of looking at my own mortality. ive nearly od'd several times. once on live tv. each time saint elvis has told me it isnt my time and sends me back. ive been threatened with all manner of weapon and ive returned that favor more than once. being a musician is an odd life. its one part marque de sade,one part ghandi,two parts purple kool aide, and a jigger of formaldehyde from the jar with hitlers brain in it we keep in the back store room....what were we talking about again?

Karoliena sez:
this is a different direction than we usually take. there are NO rockabilly influences to this song, not a single one. instead we went with sort of a dark surf sound. lots of reverb on the guitar and mixing my bass waaaaaaay down. really erich's time to shine and i think he pulls it off well. the music really captures that....tension that the song requires. erich and i dont play songs as much as we create audio pictures. drop acid and that phrase will make a lot more sense.

ooc: sounds like

Flat trajectory of a self medicating baron.

You can't out flashlight a lightsaber,no matter how hard you try. Gonorrhea can't be cured by contracting diarrhea.though sometimes the two strike at once. Then where you will be makes the lightsaber conundrum a moot question indeed.

Fetch me my chamber pot,I wish To bleed. Fetch it now,I say! Nay,I plead. I purchased these leeches for but a farthing. Something tells me they are just mummified fingers from thieves.or perhaps severed penises from unwanted fetuses.

The land is mine to survey and then to proceed.if I strain hard enough,I can strike Apollo himself down with my urine stream...not the god,of course. But Apollo creed.
He seems like the sort to like a golden shower. I wouldn't know about that. I'm hiding in the Quaker oat man's wig.

Modern trench warfare isn't what it used to be. Our boys used to just roll out cinnamon rolls from a store brand tin. Now the fat cats moved in and our once proud cinnamon roll industry has been privatized. This all happened behind my sleeping back. I cannot help it,there was change to be mined from the crustiest of couch cushions.generations of inbreeding has made my ejaculations drizzly. I have to collect it all in a sack and then tie it to a bottle rocket.

This after I will don my best action slacks.I will hide in my bathtub and slowly melt to the porcelain. If anyone disturbs my slumber? I am not me. I'm the latest fox news anchor.Campbell's soup flows in my veins! Cut me open and bask in my cream of chicken. Ten proofs of purchase and you get the entire series of mash.

DVD extras and torn bedsheets are the secret to cutty Sark. Trust me,I know.I have seen the very mines it comes from! Dr cuddy, on the other hand? She affected technology in ways unheard of to the criminal class. She lost her navel in the battle of Hastings. Now she is my leech wench....and not very adept at it.

There is no more for me in this little duchy. I sold the van I was born in to some meth heads from another state. They will craft underwear from polaroids of long forgotten relatives.

The howitzer I was launched from has faded from sight.I'm about to circumnavigate this world in a display of terrestrial reincarnation. Grab my framework and do not dawdle. If you miss my tether I shall have to make another pass. I don't think I have it in me. I am Pocahontas' long plucked chin hair.

erich sez:
im a huge fan of the beat writers,especially william s burroughs. lets face it,i rip a lot off of him and alfred jarry. biting wit,unsafe firearm practices....yup. thats what i took away from those two. i really like the cut up prose of "naked lunch" and "the ticket that exploded". i really wanted to capture that feeling in a song. at first glance,it makes no sense. but the more you read,the more your brain makes the connection between all the snippets of writing. karoliena and i wrote this under more than a few nibbles of mushrooms,peyote and acid. we wanted to make sure we were far into that plane of existence that mad men revel in and sane men shun.

Karoliena sez:

this began the really weird part of the recording session. things were....imbibed. im a mother now and cant elaborate! finally i could really go all out with my bass work. this song is....rambling,to say the least. so i wanted the music to match. its basically 10 minutes of the same thing over and over and over again. but i got to slap the shit out of my bass and thats all i really want out of music. you can find out a lot about a person's sexual habits by the music they make. and i like it physical.

ooc: sounds like.......

Jack Nicholson's nine nifty nipples

They stand proud on the fleshy plains of Nicholson.
Wrinkly and erect. Loving the feel of an old golf shirt.
Like little soldiers all in a row. Nobody told them
Each side should only have one.
Nope. They numbered 9. They were there from birth.

Jack Nicholson's nine nifty nipples.nine!
Thats seven more baby feeders than mine!
Whatever would you do with more than two?
Jack,you're no friend of mine!

were they there during the filming of easy rider?
or did they sprout much later,like in as good as it gets?
as a baby did he have more,but lost them when he fell out the stroller?
was rampant nipple chafing behind his anger in a few good men?

you are paranoid that your deadly secret will be revealed.
all it would take i a very cold day,or a peeping tom...or susan.
you spend hours in front a micrwave,praying those extra nips can be peeled.
if you could just get rid of those extras,you could do sex scenes again

erich sez:
if you havent written a song about jack nicholson's nipples...have you really lived?
im getting older now and i will be able to look my maker right in his eyes and say " yes. yes i have written a song about jack nicholson's nipples. now give way and let me have at the harp playing and halo wearing." . this was originally going to be "nicholas cage's nine nifty nipples",but i threw up after the second line. i just couldnt handle that much thinking about nicholas cage. or his nipples which i imagine play the theme from raising arizona when flicked. as that is the film people use as an excuse for his suck ass other movies. but you know what? that movie sucked too. jack nicholson is the man i want to write my nipple based song on.

Karoliena Sez:
this is a ready made crowd pleaser. much like mr nicholson's nipples. so we went with a rocking little number that is sure to get butts wiggling.we got bass solos,we got guitar solos,we dont have a drum solo though. its got everything you could ever want in a song. it takes a lot of work to get a band to sound this stupid.

ooc:sounds like..

Roald Dahl and the teddy bear picnic orgy

One day the giant peach set down on a beach ,
and roald stepped out. He dropped his pants,and readied his ass for an enema of bleach.

Rikki tikki taavy
Roald is smooth and savvy.
Rigid and veiny is his dick,
And that is where th teddy bears have their picnic!

He was a freak,of that there can be no doubt.
Giant peaches and chocolate factories a plenty.
He'd give a a dog a rimmer,if you had the money.

Rikki tikki taavy

So from the beach and into the glen.
Ol roald was looking for something to stick it in.
He looked high and low,here and there.
Finally he saw some teddy bears.
Rikki tikki taavy

He never fancied himself a furry,but his raging erection
Said "I'll explode if you don't hurry!" He grabbed the closest one by the ear and his tub of Vaseline,clear.

Rikki tikki taavy

The bears had been picnicking this bright summery day.
Father teddy was grumpy, mother was in a womanly way
And definitely not up for some rumpy pumpy.

Rikki tikki taavy

Horny roald came crashing through.
The bushes parted,father farted
And they saw what Dahl aimed to do.
Rikki tikki taavy

What happened next isnt much of a surprise.
Bears fucked roald,roald fucked bears.
By the end,he was covered in hairs,and had stuffing in his eyes.

Rikki tikki taavy

erich sez:

a first for us...putting a song that was released as a single on an album. but this time karoliena takes over on vocals. i,for one think its an improvement. who doesnt want to the sultry stylings of karoliena singing a song that is frankly,below her talents? when i wrote this song i naturally was watching charlie and chocolate factory while eating mescaline coated popcorn. it tastes awful,but i think it adds to the whole "im watching tv on hallucinogens" thing. what does all the imagery in this song symbolize? nothing. it is about exactly what it says. im a troubled man,i know.

Karoliena Sez:
i love singing in the studio. i HATE singing on stage. i have no idea what to do. just sitting there playing and singing feels like im slacking. i think i should be jumping around or something....so yeah,this version will probably never be played live. erich and i also swtiched instruments for this song. my guitar playing is a little bit more delicate than his and his bass playing...well,its passable. its kind of a shame i dont like singing live,as i do like this version better. and not just because i get to sing! there is something about the juxtaposition of my vocals and nearly idiotic lyrics.

ooc: sounds like... (this is how i do have karoliena pictured singing)

we put the meth in Mayberry.

Opies down at the old fishing hole.
Tin can full of worms and his finest cane pole.
He doesn't know it,but he's been there for days.
Those little rocks from Otis sure changed opie's ways.
Now they have him....

Never bathing,
Always scratching.
Sometimes crying.
Sometimes laughing.
Staying up for weeks.
Sold his bed and never sleeps.
He's gotta have more,
So now he's friends with Floyd the barber.

Floyd would whistle as he trimmed stray hairs.
Mayberryites' asses were always welcome in his chairs.
Ol Floyd would talk your ear off in his awkward way.
Nervously yammering and wringing his hands away.
Since opie's now found meth, Floyd's van has a new guest.
Now he's.....

Fucking Opie right up the ass.
Grabbing those ears,
Cutting him with glass.
Opie's got such an addiction.
2 Dollars buys a lot of friction.

Floyd's van broke down,couldn't go another mile.
so he finally took it on down to gomer Pyle.
Gomer rooted around under that hood,but
Surprise surprise surprise! it all looked good.
Its rare he was this flummoxed.
his cousin, goober , was the family lummox.
At his wits end,he took out that packet from Opie.
" pa can't find my medicine,hold it for me" he said.
It looked safe enough.
Almost like fancy snuff.
Now gomer is...

Hanging out with Ernest t bass.
Getting high of his ass.
Throwin rocks,
Whipping out his cock.
Dancing naked for aunt bea.
Now hes in quite the calamity.

Sheriff Andy strolls through his southern hamlet.wondering where if went wrong.
Things haven't been this fucked up since all the apple pies were gone.
His jail cells are completely full of grubby and rambling denizens.
Just two weeks ago they were honest citizens.
Mayberry is a dry town,so what could these people be on?
Barney had even taken that weed that goober had grown.
Now barn is........

Stealing from the evidence locker.
Giving Thelma Lou the shocker.
Sneaking around to see misses crump.
Keeping quiet that they frequently hump.
Taking that long drive to mt pilot.
Handing out little bags and saying " just try it"

erich sez:

ah,my favorite fictional town. i watched this show a lot growing up,and i actually do like it.
but if you cant take the piss out of things you like..or even yourself,what good are you? i originally had this planned to be like sheriff andy suddenly finds himself in the breaking bad universe....but then this song would be like 20 minutes long. which is fine for vintage metallica tunes, but for atomic war bride? fuck no. i have drugs to do and miss hess to roger. so here is the cliff note version,maybe eventually ill write part 2. part 2 andy gets his bloody revenge on barney. it will be this generations "stuck in the closet",only everyone will realize its a joke and not take the fucking shit seriously.

Karoliena sez:
we open the song with the famous whistling from the tv show. i want to say this is like..i dunno,the third song that is influenced by this show? we didnt get it in belgum,so its a mystery to me. once we get past the little intro,we kick it into......mild mode! erich turns on his warm, folky voice,and breaks out the nylon string acoustic. this song we had to do in several takes. we were cracking up at the completely over the top cornyness we played with. we really tried the channel the goofy bands you would see on the religious channel at 2 am. you know,real americana as envisioned by weirdos.

ooc:sounds like: [center]
one of my favorite tunes he does
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 12 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 11/04/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 11/04/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 11/04/2015(UTC), Clampdown on 11/04/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/04/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 13/04/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 13/04/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 13/04/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 13/04/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 14/04/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 14/04/2015(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 14/04/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#63 Posted : 13 April 2015 02:45:25(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Yaaaaaaay go Josh! You finally got this out and I love how these songs go against the grain. It really keeps it so that atomic war brides are different than any other thing on the forums. The songs are comedic and the lyrics are funny. Good job :) Totally digging 'We put meth in Mayberry'
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 13/04/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#64 Posted : 13 April 2015 02:51:20(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Ezra: I just got pregnant. This is awesome! lol

OOC: looool, I laughed so hard, I don't even know why. I love "Jack Nicholson's nine nifty nipples" , this was the main reason why I laughed ;D And I adore your song titles. Classics .
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
Offline Clampdown  
#65 Posted : 13 April 2015 03:15:46(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Erica: By far, hands down, no ifs ands or buts about it, for sure, this is definitely my favorite release this year.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

thanks 1 user thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
Offline erich hess  
#66 Posted : 13 April 2015 04:02:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Quote:
OOC: Yaaaaaaay go Josh! You finally got this out and I love how these songs go against the grain. It really keeps it so that atomic war brides are different than any other thing on the forums. The songs are comedic and the lyrics are funny. Good job :) Totally digging 'We put meth in Mayberry'

ooc: thank you,thank you. this time i actually took time instead of trying to do it all in one go. meth in mayberry is my favorite one. one day i'll be able to do a release with a decent number of tracks...nah,im too impatient.

Quote:
Ezra: I just got pregnant. This is awesome! lol

OOC: looool, I laughed so hard, I don't even know why. I love "Jack Nicholson's nine nifty nipples" , this was the main reason why I laughed ;D And I adore your song titles. Classics .

erich:miss ezra,i dont want to be...."that guy",but you listen to a lot of music. the child may not be atomic war bride's.

ooc:nipples are universal humor. they look funny,it sounds funny to say. and if some alliteration can be thrown in? so much the better.

Quote:
Erica: By far, hands down, no ifs ands or buts about it, for sure, this is definitely my favorite release this year.

erich:ah,a fellow eric-ch-a. i already feel our minds are becoming one. i am glad you enjoy it. being part of the eric-ch-a genus,you naturally get more out of these songs than normal people would.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Clampdown on 13/04/2015(UTC)
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#67 Posted : 13 April 2015 05:50:23(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
Bill: Magic. This is fuckin' magic. A fuckin' weird type of rare magic. You're unique...One of my favourites releases of this year!

OOC: You're a fucking genious hahaha! This is so funny! Love that lyrics!
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
thanks 1 user thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
Offline erich hess  
#68 Posted : 13 April 2015 06:00:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: Realms Of Darkness Go to Quoted Post
Bill: Magic. This is fuckin' magic. A fuckin' weird type of rare magic. You're unique...One of my favourites releases of this year!

OOC: You're a fucking genious hahaha! This is so funny! Love that lyrics!

erich:one might say...a high powered mutant of some kind,never even considered for mass production? too weird to live and too rare to die?

ooc:thank you!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Realms Of Darkness on 13/04/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#69 Posted : 13 April 2015 21:22:43(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Cassie: I am SO proud of you, Karoliena, and all of the war bride! I know how hard you guys worked on getting this record done, and all your hard work REALLY paid off, this is amazing. One of the most intelligent, crazy and funniest albums of the year for sure. You guys show that you don't need to take yourself super serious or be a pop music cliche to take things to the next level and be a success in music. I love it. Also I now have Jack Nicholson's hairy old saggy chest fimrly implanted in my mind....thanks for that.

OOC: Great work as always. Always so original and funny, and that Jack Nicholson song is amazing. The imagery in that first verse is next level special. Top work.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#70 Posted : 13 April 2015 23:20:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Cassie: I am SO proud of you, Karoliena, and all of the war bride! I know how hard you guys worked on getting this record done, and all your hard work REALLY paid off, this is amazing. One of the most intelligent, crazy and funniest albums of the year for sure. You guys show that you don't need to take yourself super serious or be a pop music cliche to take things to the next level and be a success in music. I love it. Also I now have Jack Nicholson's hairy old saggy chest fimrly implanted in my mind....thanks for that.

OOC: Great work as always. Always so original and funny, and that Jack Nicholson song is amazing. The imagery in that first verse is next level special. Top work.

Karoliena: just think of that mental image as preparation for when I get old and menopausal. Not to be all....."artistic",but I think finally being in a good spot really gave it that little push. Probably the band's best work to date,I'd say. Though I think you're the only one to ever use" intelligent" to describe our music.

Ooc:thank you,Mr king. That song beat out" Charles Bronson is the new face of rock and roll." . I didn't want to have two celebrity themed songs. Seems that was a good choice.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#71 Posted : 14 April 2015 01:18:16(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris: So great. And people ask me why I wanted to be in Hess Chan. That greatness needs to rub off and the cuteness.

OOC: Weird AL for the WIN!! Love it!

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#72 Posted : 14 April 2015 01:18:59(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris: So great. And people ask me why I wanted to be in Hess Chan. That greatness needs to rub off and the cuteness.

OOC: Weird AL for the WIN!! Love it!

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/04/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#73 Posted : 14 April 2015 01:53:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: you could try marrying Chloe.that could get you in.though using" rub off" without a masturbation joke follow up? Someone needs to take you under their wing.

Ooc: his parodies are good,but I really likexhis originals.this one , "trigger happy" , and " you don't love me anymore."...love me some al.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#74 Posted : 14 April 2015 02:00:00(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris: oh if this is my audition let me try it again I want that greatness to rub off maybe I can get Erica to let Taki rub my cheeks. Get it while she young I would be like the mother in tangled that it just soak in.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#75 Posted : 14 April 2015 02:25:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: you really don't want to feed her Takara complex.

Erica: yes! Let her hand touch you! She's going to be the first female non catholic pope EVER.

Nina: but do we really have to call her" your grace",love.she can't even not shit herself.

Erica: that sounds like a non believer to me. Heretic!

Erich: See? There are many facets to consider.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#76 Posted : 14 April 2015 09:29:17(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
OOC: Glad that you finally got this out. I always enjoy your lyrics. They put a smile on my face and to echo what Jaime said, they really go against the grain and make a nice addition to the forum. Very original and unique as always, Mr Hess :P

Billy: Have I been injecting absinthe into my tongue again? Well regardless of whether I have or I haven't, this is fucking weird. The good kind of weird though. Not the try-hard Lady Gaga type of weird. You guys are actually really creative and don't get enough recognition for it. It saddens me. It angers me! Fuck, I want to throw something now! Oh and I can relate to We Put the Meth in Mayberry a lot; "Getting high of his ass. Throwin rocks, Whipping out his cock." Yeah...
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Offline mebeme101  
#77 Posted : 14 April 2015 09:30:52(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Layla: Listening to this feels like being touched and slightly violated by the God of music each song tells a different story and each story is just so different from anything ever you could have released songs about love or about sex but that wasn't enough you guys went your own way and put your own spin on everything and I find that truly beautiful and have so much respect for you all after this my favorite track is "Jack Nicholson's nine nifty nipples" because who doesn't love that song also "Angel Thighs" was beautiful and just the instrumental alone on "We Put Meth in Mayberry" was enough to bring me to tears all in all great job love this so much 5 stars thank you for this

ooc: I don't know how you came up with these titles but omg I love them and the lyrics to each song I have to follow the crowd though "Jack Nicholson's nine nifty nipples" is definitely my favorite lol
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#78 Posted : 14 April 2015 09:36:14(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Elyar: what the fuck did I just listen to, this is bizarre but I like it some how, how I don't know!

OOC - I freaking LOVE Weird Al!, great job on this always funny
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#79 Posted : 14 April 2015 10:08:29(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
Matt: I love this! You killed it. I can't think of another record in memory quite like this one.

OOC: This is really good. The lyrics can go from funny to sad and the concepts for the songs are original. :) I really like the sound alikes you've chosen. It really makes Atomic War Bride feel unique too. And the particular mix of wit and strangeness you give your RP/characters is good.
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
thanks 1 user thanked Osprey037[Reported Failure] for this useful post.
Offline erich hess  
#80 Posted : 14 April 2015 12:56:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Quote:
OOC: Glad that you finally got this out. I always enjoy your lyrics. They put a smile on my face and to echo what Jaime said, they really go against the grain and make a nice addition to the forum. Very original and unique as always, Mr Hess :P

Billy: Have I been injecting absinthe into my tongue again? Well regardless of whether I have or I haven't, this is fucking weird. The good kind of weird though. Not the try-hard Lady Gaga type of weird. You guys are actually really creative and don't get enough recognition for it. It saddens me. It angers me! Fuck, I want to throw something now! Oh and I can relate to We Put the Meth in Mayberry a lot; "Getting high of his ass. Throwin rocks, Whipping out his cock." Yeah...

ooc: thank you,miss sugar. i really dont like writing lyrics,but jaynes debut looked so sad and lazy. nope,its clear that lyrics are must to look as if effort is being put forth.i really do appreciate everyone who likes what i do.

erich: good god,man. i only inject one thing...and it isnt part of me. *dirty laugh* we're happy to skirt the shadows.its saves us from having to dress up for awards shows or do silly acceptance speeches. ernest t bass was my favorite character,and you are my favorite weekender that i havent adopted.

Quote:
Layla: Listening to this feels like being touched and slightly violated by the God of music each song tells a different story and each story is just so different from anything ever you could have released songs about love or about sex but that wasn't enough you guys went your own way and put your own spin on everything and I find that truly beautiful and have so much respect for you all after this my favorite track is "Jack Nicholson's nine nifty nipples" because who doesn't love that song also "Angel Thighs" was beautiful and just the instrumental alone on "We Put Meth in Mayberry" was enough to bring me to tears all in all great job love this so much 5 stars thank you for this

ooc: I don't know how you came up with these titles but omg I love them and the lyrics to each song I have to follow the crowd though "Jack Nicholson's nine nifty nipples" is definitely my favorite lol

karoliena: layla,you are life,little one. even though i never thought i'd hear you say the word "violated"....it frankly disturbs me. i think we will never be able to do a "normal" song. it would instantly feel like work and stop being fun. i would love to do one,though. with my life now? i would love to share just how i feel,but.... that seems too personal. even though i love you,layla.

ooc:honestly? to use a visual. picture a sink drain with water circling down it. in that water is thousands of little bits and pieces of random things. grab them as they go by and its done.

Quote:
Elyar: what the fuck did I just listen to, this is bizarre but I like it some how, how I don't know!

OOC - I freaking LOVE Weird Al!, great job on this always funny

erich:be careful,elyar. the war bride has been known to cause flashbacks years later. you could be sitting around watching,i dunno what you kids watch nowadays? flash gordon? and BAM! jack's nipples will vividly appear before you.

ooc:me too. a very talented man who doesnt get near the credit he deserves.

Quote:
Matt: I love this! You killed it. I can't think of another record in memory quite like this one.

OOC: This is really good. The lyrics can go from funny to sad and the concepts for the songs are original. :) I really like the sound alikes you've chosen. It really makes Atomic War Bride feel unique too. And the particular mix of wit and strangeness you give your RP/characters is good.

erich:oh my god,oh my god...its matt. *mumbles* act normal,he's just a man..oh! thats not a toot. stay together cheeks....stay together...

karoliena:i think what my star struck companion is saying is :thank you.it really means a lot you dig our stuff.

ooc:im crap at describing what the song would sound like,so i do carefully select the sound alikes on the off chance someone listens to them.i am glad you took the time to read this. rf is....well miles away from what i do and is intimidating. oh,and your gif makes me think you are distorted audio,whom i have pictured looking like the guy in the khaki shorts.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
mebeme101 on 14/04/2015(UTC)