logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

16 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#1 Posted : 25 September 2011 03:11:04(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

The conversaity artist who shares and uses music for her escape from the live that is often remarked and devoloped on her strong disorder of personality. Her short marked music carrer is outshowed by her recent promblems and mistakes, the music industry views this artist has unique and talented. The voice of the future, the new rock-truthful songstess is ready to show what life can do to you in a postive way and take on as many risks as she can.

Genre: Electro-Rock, Punk, Pop.
Album: Doubled Minded (2011)
Label: Junction Records
Management: Vine Movements

UserPostedImage

- The new freshed site gives Radio a fresh start, this come here to the site to get exclustive music, blogs and news from Radio Vine!
- Radio Vine's new single, Only Love Can Hurt will be avaliable November 22nd!

UserPostedImage

Color Me (2010) Play Here

In My Skin (2011)
Play Here

Dear Mercy (2011)Play Here

Careless Souls (2011) Play Here

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 21 May 2017 08:28:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#2 Posted : 29 September 2011 22:48:08(UTC)
Moquel

Hey sanes, I really hope you are enjoying the new site; I actually like it, I keep going back and back looking at the picture on the top with my OLDDD BUDDY, Chris; he is amazing, we were in a big dump track going down the road in BAHAMAS, I SAW SOO MANY FUCKING BIRDS! It was amazing, I really to start working again with my music and bitches, you are in for a thrill for YOUR LIFEEEEE! Sanes, let's destory the world into greatest mother-fuckers, opps, I got too excited and I broke my wist. I was hitting the table while bloggin. OUCH!
UserPostedImage
Offline Mouschi  
#3 Posted : 29 September 2011 23:10:43(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Bikki : We're not all sane, you know, I find "sane" an insult to my madness. I recently wrote a song about my own "disorder", the song's called "Throwaway Comment", which may be of interest to you - it's at the top of the second page of my site. I don't know how you find it so easy just to talk about it, but I guess our issues are very different.
Raven : Haha, yes I think Bikki eclipses anyone when it comes to insanity. Radio Vine .... no offence hun, I know what it's like, but have you ever thought of taking medication?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ooc info : debikzification
rp sites : bik.ki | dtbotb5 signups open! | official-g2l.com
kateverse rp : kateoffyourcolours 26/10 | danhellyeah 25/10
Offline Moquel  
#4 Posted : 29 September 2011 23:13:31(UTC)
Moquel

Originally Posted by: Mouschi Go to Quoted Post
Bikki : We're not all sane, you know, I find "sane" an insult to my madness. I recently wrote a song about my own "disorder", the song's called "Throwaway Comment", which may be of interest to you - it's at the top of the second page of my site. I don't know how you find it so easy just to talk about it, but I guess our issues are very different.
Raven : Haha, yes I think Bikki eclipses anyone when it comes to insanity. Radio Vine .... no offence hun, I know what it's like, but have you ever thought of taking medication?

Radio: Thanks Bikki, but no thanks... I rather not, after all, my taste is most likely different from yours :) And Raven, I rather go free with life than having pills take over me, no thanks. Thanks GUYS FOR THE COMMENTS! (winks)
UserPostedImage
Offline Mouschi  
#5 Posted : 29 September 2011 23:27:13(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Raven : Bikz looks at your site, likes your music, pays you a compliment, wrote a song which was really hard to write, and you openly say that you won't take a few minutes out of your day to check it out!? And trust me, the pills are a million times better than freedom in bipolar. I ruined a potential marriage and almost killed myself by not taking my mood stabilisers. Now I'm a happy, well-adjusted person. (:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ooc info : debikzification
rp sites : bik.ki | dtbotb5 signups open! | official-g2l.com
kateverse rp : kateoffyourcolours 26/10 | danhellyeah 25/10
Offline Moquel  
#6 Posted : 30 September 2011 22:37:15(UTC)
Moquel

Originally Posted by: Mouschi Go to Quoted Post
Raven : Bikz looks at your site, likes your music, pays you a compliment, wrote a song which was really hard to write, and you openly say that you won't take a few minutes out of your day to check it out!? And trust me, the pills are a million times better than freedom in bipolar. I ruined a potential marriage and almost killed myself by not taking my mood stabilisers. Now I'm a happy, well-adjusted person. (:

Radio: No offence it seems you was offending me honey, so I'm sorry for me getting so guided up Bikz, my bad. Thank you so much tho, I will check the song out, give me your site link and I will check it out, I'm sorry again. Sometimes I dont think before I talk, I can make it up to you ;)
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#7 Posted : 19 November 2011 03:22:07(UTC)
Moquel

UserPostedImage

- This morning I'm in the studio by myself, recording some new material with my enginner, Jake Thomas. I want to thank Studio Central for giving me this great studio to record in. Thank you so much, Took my pills and I feel relaxed.. finally. All week I been feeling really TENSE!
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#8 Posted : 20 November 2011 05:10:16(UTC)
Moquel

-11/22

UserPostedImage

' Only Love can Hurt' is the new lead single from Radio Vine's new EP, ' Invention of Me' that is coming soon. It will be released on November 22nd nationwide also on digital download, audio CD. She will be premiering a music video this upcoming Friday on VH1, exclustivly. Radio will be giving VH1 an inside look on her new creation of her new album that should be released before 2011 is over.
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#9 Posted : 20 November 2011 06:23:44(UTC)
Moquel

UserPostedImage

Radio Vine will be live performing her new single, Only Love Can Hurt Live on Letterman Sunday, November 21st at 10:30PM/EST.
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#10 Posted : 20 November 2011 12:27:28(UTC)
Moquel

- I must say, today I been an EPIC day for me and my team. We will have Letterman performance tomorrow, PLUS! Another new single will be released later this week! Got damn! So, here is the BIG SUPRISE, I have for you guys! The official album artwork for my new new EP, INVENTION OF ME!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#11 Posted : 21 November 2011 02:47:21(UTC)
Moquel

- TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL MY NEW SINGLE IS AVALIABLE! For those we love to download, it will be avaliable on Digital Download November 23rd!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#12 Posted : 22 November 2011 10:20:57(UTC)
Moquel

My new single, Only Love can Hurt will be avaliable at midnight tonight iTunes and on digital download, where you sanes can start voting! I want to give a special thanks and honor to all my amazing fans, thank you for doing all you can just be paitent with me to make great music for you guys, just in seven hours the single will be avaliable! True SANES, STAND UP! Go out and buy the single, it's a def most have for your iPods.
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#13 Posted : 23 November 2011 03:21:13(UTC)
Moquel

- Your lovers, bitches and sanes; my new single, Only Love Can Hurt is avaliable now! Go out and buy, but guess what- A music video for " Only Love Can Hurt" will premiere on my site just in hours! Just stay around because it's a one of a kind music video, I'M SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! The single is avaliable. Make sure you sanes vote to make it a big debut on the charts as well, you can get it n Vinyl tomorrow!!
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#14 Posted : 24 November 2011 09:33:44(UTC)
Moquel

The music video for Only Love Can Hurt will be premiering exclustivly on Vevo on Saturday, 26th! -

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#15 Posted : 28 November 2011 05:00:47(UTC)
Moquel

UserPostedImage

Click for the exclustive worldwide premiere for the new music ' Only Love Can Hurt' from Radio Vine

Edited by user 28 November 2011 05:02:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#16 Posted : 28 November 2011 07:55:27(UTC)
Moquel

- INVENTION OF ME TRACKS CONFIRMED

1. Glory (Fight for You)
2. Down into the Dust
3. Only Love Can Hurt
4. Fool of Me
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#17 Posted : 29 November 2011 07:35:12(UTC)
Moquel

- SANES! My music video for Only Love can Hurt just viewed 1.3 million views on Vevo in just two days. Thank you SANES for the amazing support on my creations and visions of my heartbreak, dealing with love and shit, something I WILL NEVER PUT MY SELF THOUGHT AGAIN, fuck it's hard to love somebody. It's feel so amazing to actually have my fans enjoy my dramatic pieces that inspire by my past. Thank you all so much, who's ready for a new single? :) On my way to the studio, more and more recording of rock music everyday and I LOVEEE it BITCHES! If you were a dead cinderalla, what will you leave behind? Tell me your thoughts. Let's make the video number one on the video charts, can you do that for Radio? I will cry my fucking eyes out if you do, even if you do, all is love... I get sexually horny at times when success is banging the fuck out of me.
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#18 Posted : 30 November 2011 15:24:26(UTC)
Moquel

" Being crazy is not a fucking option, it's a mind set behavior we all have in us. Dont judge me because I decide to embrace the behavior that makes me the woman I am today, it's more of a job to me.. it's a journey. A jourtney where dark rooms are cold.. and Im in the corner, wishing for more, a JOURTNEY where live is stand, and moments are passing with blinds glasses and no shelds. I'm Radio... and I'm the future.."

- Quote for IME, Radio Vine Cover Article.

Look out for my IME cover story on stands tomorrow!

UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#19 Posted : 05 December 2011 04:17:48(UTC)
Moquel

- SANES! My single, Love can Only Hurt is in the top TEN ON AIRPLAY AND DIGITAL! You guys made this made, with over 200,000 downloads this week, JUST ALONE! I'm so proud and very emotional, while sitting drinking wine, toasting to such an early success of the single and it's only been out for two weeks!! GOT DAMN, I'm so excited and thrilled.. keep voting and downloading, request it on radio stations! I want to give a big big shoutout to Kiss 97, interview with the station tomorrow with the big news on the most requested song on the station, thanks sanes, love you guys, muahhhhhh and muchhhhhhhhhh craziess from Radio.
UserPostedImage
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#20 Posted : 05 December 2011 04:25:02(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Harmony: Congrats! I so loooooove that song hehe.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley