logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5,189 Pages«<44454446444744484449>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#88921 Posted : 24 July 2017 01:55:05(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
MyNameisCHRIS: People people please we all know Anniken is going to give good professional work. Questions with follow up questions and research on top of research. If you really wanting something unprofessional and random questions that's what I'm here for and clearly Mandy's management team is calling me up for another interview.

YouLuckyBastard: Why is it guest who been on our show don't come back?

MyNameisCHRIS: we are like the anti Illuminati you come on and then then strange stuff happen to you. Hell You see what we did to @PREMIUM after talking bout Tyron poof. And has anyone seen Adam Black since he been on the show? Conspiracy theorist have at it!

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 24/07/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/07/2017(UTC), kandii on 24/07/2017(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#88922 Posted : 24 July 2017 01:57:42(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
LegitDontLikeYou: @MandysCookie: And 5=Blue 😂 What does that have to do with anything? And sis I was one of like 4 actual interesting people on the show but nothing was poppin. Big Bro dropped the ball and so I just waited to be dropped from the show.

LegitDontLikeYou: Hell, the most interesting thing in Mandy's career is her messy breakup. Thats pretty tragique.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#88923 Posted : 24 July 2017 02:09:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
Karoliena_S:@MyNameisCHRIS :@YouLuckyBastard i was on your show and am still doing fine. the powers that be know:

CassIsBadAss:one time kari and i did the wire hanger scene....that shit fucking hurt.

CassIsBadAss: why people find this movie funny is beyond me. joan was fucking terrifying!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 5 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 24/07/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/07/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/07/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/07/2017(UTC), kandii on 24/07/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#88924 Posted : 24 July 2017 02:10:37(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
SpoilMeMandy: lol! And You make out with 16 year old boys @LegitDontLikeYou! Who are you to judge anyone? You're gross 😖

ShadyMandyFacts: If you triple the sales of @LegitDontLikeYou flop single My Capone, Mandy's lowest charting single still outsold. #LegitDontLikeYouIsOverParty

FuckMePumps: The only stans crazier than The Cookies are probably Izzy, Austin Nimmo and Kato stans.

FuckMePumps: Omgggg the Cookies are going HAM in @LegitDontLikeYou comment section 💀😂 girl...

MandyCookie: You did absolutely nothing. But sit around and do your fucking nails! 😂 Stale af and not interesting at all. Who are you to judge @LegitDontLikeYou #LegitDontLikeYouIsOverParty

ChurchOfMandy: @LegitDontLikeYou Hell, the only thing your known for is making fun of deaf people. That's tragic. Mandy actually has a career. #LegitDontLikeYouIsOverParty

CookiePopStop: @MyNameIsChris We loved your interview with Mandy! Surprised she isn't coming back :/

Williams1Boi: erica_rox You love Mandy but joked around about her passing away and made a bet on her death....?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#88925 Posted : 24 July 2017 02:21:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

LegitDontLikeYou: 💀 Yall do realize My Capone was never even released as a single or on any music platform right? So why tf would it even be selling? It was an on the spot BOP that was only performed on a reality show, I- yall dumb.

LegitDontLikeYou: Idc what Mandy is selling, literally everyone else outsold, bye.

LegitDontLikeYou: Oh and I never made fun of Reuben because I didnt know he was deaf. I asked if he was slow because I couldnt understand what he was saying 🤷🏾‍♀️ Meanwhile yall wish death on other artists and tryna make me out to be satan 💀

LegitDontLikeYou: Lol Mandy's stans so slow, fix them Jesus. I know its your day Lord but can you do one this one thing for me today? @God

Edited by user 24 July 2017 02:22:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline freestylechamp  
#88926 Posted : 24 July 2017 02:27:17(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

MyNameisCHRIS: To be fair to @LegitDontLikeYou Kyle seems a lot older than 16 and don't act like you girls out here telling people ages is this girl 16, 26, 36? I don't know and I'm sober?

(Pic)
UserPostedImage

MyNameisCHRIS: @Karoliena_S you were the out liar an exception. Every stat has one

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 24/07/2017(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#88927 Posted : 24 July 2017 02:30:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

LegitDontLikeYou: @MyNameisCHRIS: Kyle is cute and I have no regrets! Plus it was just a dare. These stans are grasping at anything to "drag" me.

LegitDontLikeYou: I remain healthy, beautiful, rich, and carefree 💅🏼
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 24/07/2017(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#88928 Posted : 24 July 2017 02:32:04(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
AndreaOfficial: y'all muthfuckas r crazy. go get sum dick xoxo
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 24/07/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#88929 Posted : 24 July 2017 02:33:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica_Rox:@Williams1Boi exactly. if i didnt like her,i wouldnt have paid her troubles any mind. was it dark? yes. but do you know how many fellow musicians have died because of drugs and shit? you gotta keep a sense of humor about it or it will depress the shit out of you. its how i deal. your mileage may vary.

Karoliena_S:@MyNameIsCHRIS im always the exception to the rule. ;P

Atomic_Erich: well to be fair,how old is tatiana? what? like 19 or so? give the girl a break. 16 is legal in the uk.

Karoliena_S: @Atomic_Erich says the man who only recently started dating a woman and not a girl.

Atomic_Erich:@Karoliena_S im sorry,i cant hear you over the sound of still barely legal cassie in your mouth
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 3 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 24/07/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/07/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/07/2017(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#88930 Posted : 24 July 2017 02:38:31(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
PREMIUM:
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 24/07/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/07/2017(UTC), erich hess on 24/07/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 24/07/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#88931 Posted : 24 July 2017 02:43:09(UTC)
Famouss7x7

MandyCookie: She literally made fun of Reuben, people who are deaf and all people who have mental disabilities. She waits until now, when she's being exposed to try and defend herself. #LegitDontLikeYouIsOverParty

ChurchOfMandy: Stop🗣 Making 🗣 Excuses 🗣 For 🗣 Predators 🗣

MainMandyLover: If it was a guy, making out with a 16 year old girl it would be a different story. I'm not supporting the gender bias. #LegitDontLikeYouIsOverParty

Williams1Boi: @erica_rox Have you even reached out to Mandy? Tried to call her? Still it was distasteful. Mandy deserves an apology.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 24/07/2017(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#88932 Posted : 24 July 2017 02:48:11(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

MyNameisCHRIS: Speaking on things that shouldn't feel sorry BYS shouldn't be mad at Kyle, The did he do that was so bad anyway they should give him as least a solo or something cause they been quiet since the whole apology thing.

HittingSnitches These stans out here to get some life. Trust and believe in you guys needed your fav in alleyway guns drawned know damn well your celeb crush isn't coming to save you. You better call the cops like everyone else your crush sees you as a number who supports them, they don't know you, they don't call you. You are not on their list. Stop riding these bitches and assholes and meet some people that you can put in your phone and talk to.

UserPostedImage

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#88933 Posted : 24 July 2017 02:54:35(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

LegitDontLikeYou: Clearly you didnt watch the show. Im syaing the same thing I said on there like 💀 Chile, go away.

LegitDontLikeYou: Acting like I sexually assaulted someone when theres actual sexual predators out there. These stans I tell you 😂😂 Yall need some fries with yall salt?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#88934 Posted : 24 July 2017 02:55:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica_Rox:@Williams1Boi i think i may have told her sorry once she emerged again. its completely possible i did not. wait... yeah i think i did send her a "im sorry i made light of your possible death" fruit basket. lemme check my receipts.

Erica_Rox:@PREMIUM thats it. i love you now.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 24/07/2017(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#88935 Posted : 24 July 2017 02:59:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
KhanUNot: It's only going to get worse if/when Deneil is mentioned in this Mandy interview. You know Bilal will be putting another in the casket when that airs.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline kandii  
#88936 Posted : 24 July 2017 03:04:42(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
PREMIUM: @Erica_rox 😝

PREMIUM: Honestly, I'm not about to sit here and act like I didn't want BYS to run a train on me b4 I learned their ages. Leave my sis alone!

SpoiltCookie: So did we forget that Misu and Kyle made an ENTIRE song on Souncloud about fucking not too long ago? If we're calling out pedophiles, lets come for the real one!!!

Edited by user 24 July 2017 03:06:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 24/07/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 24/07/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#88937 Posted : 24 July 2017 03:13:20(UTC)
Famouss7x7

ChurchOfMandy: Literally writing a letter to the FBI as we speak. @LegitDontLikeYou needs to be investigated for sexually assaulting a minor . #LegitDontLikeYouIsOverParty

PopFanStanMan: Same @ChurchOfMandy We can't have someone like her on our streets.

William1Boi: @HittingStitches SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mandy HAS SAVED ME! MANDY HAS GOTTEN ME THROUGH THE TOUGHEST TIMES IN MY LIFE!!!!!! I ALMOST ENDED MY OWN LIFE! MANDY HAS SHOWN ME THAT NO MATTER WHAT CAN BE THROWN AT YOU, YOU CAN PICK YOUR HEAD UP AND PUSH THROUGH! YOU IDIOT!!!

Williams1Boi: @erica_rox Good. Mandy deserves the best.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#88938 Posted : 24 July 2017 03:18:02(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica_Rox:@Williams1Boi i dont screw around when it comes to fruit baskets. i was going to send one that needed to be delivered on a flat bed truck and included a spider monkey to help eat all the fruit,but i thought she could be allergic to monkey dander.

Erica_Rox:now i want to go pet a monkey.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#88939 Posted : 24 July 2017 03:28:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

HittingSnitches: @William1Boi Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear that, it must of been hard she must of drove you to counseling and was physically there for you for emotional support. It must have been soo hard. But if you know Mandy personally then you wouldn't be on here when you could be with her getting her through her tough time. Oh, you think your special. You one of those pictures covering the whole room to express your love and how no one will understand you like this person type. I think Mandy might need a restraining order, just to be safe. After all we want what is best for a human and not see her trapped in some boi's basement now do we.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#88940 Posted : 24 July 2017 04:24:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica_rox: that awkward moment when your girlfriend thinks you are flying to see her,and you think she is flying to see you.

GGeist: i thought you were going to surpise me,so i stayed put, @Erica_Rox.

Erica_Rox: i didnt leave because i thought you were heading this way! @GGeist. im on my way! takara doesnt want to come,shes hanging out with her buddies eris and gia.

Karoliena_S:@Ggeist takara's exact reaction to being asked to go see you,was "pbbt. no." then she went back to playing with lincoln logs.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage