logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

446 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#41 Posted : 08 April 2012 06:17:34(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"I didn't ask you to, you offered. It's only natural someone pays for a pretty girl to eat." She sticks her tongue out.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline C4AJoh  
#42 Posted : 08 April 2012 06:21:34(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Julian makes a shocked face, "Well actually ... people tend to pay for the pretty boy, well this one anyway" He laughs "So could I get your number?" He smiles before continuing, "Not because I want to date you anything, just you know .. in case I get bored and stuff" He smirks
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#43 Posted : 08 April 2012 06:31:49(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Ahhh, look at you trying to be all smooth and stuff. Yeah, sure you can have my number. I'm gonna write a song about you." She laughs.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline C4AJoh  
#44 Posted : 08 April 2012 06:34:33(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Julian laughs, "I wasn't trying to be smooth, I just figured you could use all the friends you can get since your a little odd" He smiles, "Really? I can't wait to hear that" He laughs
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#45 Posted : 08 April 2012 06:45:08(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yeah I'm gonna call it Pretty Boy." She smiles. "And it's gonna be dedicated to especially you."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#46 Posted : 08 April 2012 06:49:34(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Julian laughs, "Wow, nobody's ever written a song about me, not that know of anyway" he smiles "It had better be a nice song about how great I am"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#47 Posted : 08 April 2012 07:05:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Don't tell me how to write a song Mister. You'll know it when you hear it." She crosses the street with him to his hotel. "So what's on the agenda now?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#48 Posted : 08 April 2012 07:10:35(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

He walks across with her, "I have to catch a flight back home tommorow morning at 2:30. So I guess I've got a couple of hours left here in Oklahoma, any suggestions?"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#49 Posted : 08 April 2012 07:14:49(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"We couuuuuld, sit outside and talk?" She shrugs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#50 Posted : 08 April 2012 07:19:15(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

"Alright" He looks around and reaches his hand out to her "Come on" he smiles as they make their way over to a grassy area, he places his jacket down on the grass before sitting on it with her
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#51 Posted : 08 April 2012 07:25:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Bianca grabs his hand and follows him. She was sure that she was starting to grow very fond of the once stranger but now she seemed to enjoy being around him all the time. She hadn't planned on meeting anyone while on tour but she was glad she had bumped into him. "It's so pretty out here."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#52 Posted : 08 April 2012 07:30:03(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Julian looks up at the sky and then back at Bianca "Yeah it really is, who knew?" he laughs a little, "So tell me more about yourself, what was it like growing up in that house with 9 other siblings? ... that must have been insane" He smiles
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#53 Posted : 08 April 2012 07:33:59(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"It was pretty fun back then. I was never bored and there was never a dull moment in the house." She laughs. "I have a lot of scars from back then."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#54 Posted : 08 April 2012 07:36:46(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm sure that it would have been, you mean physical scars or emotional scars?" He laughs "how big was the house you grew up in? It must have been huge"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#55 Posted : 08 April 2012 08:55:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Both." She laughed. "It was pretty huge. I shared a room with 3 other people though." She smiles, looking up at the sky.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#56 Posted : 10 April 2012 06:13:14(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia was sitting at the park with Sophie. She sat on a bench holding Sophie was reaching out and touching the air, squealing a little. Gia laughed at her. She was glad that Sophie was so young and couldn't understand what was going on. She sighed a little and looked around, seeing other little children and parents playing with them. She couldn't wait to be able to push her on a swing or watch her go down a slide. She was really stalling to not go home because she was afraid that her and Scott would just argue again so she sat there for a few hours until Sophie fell asleep in her arms.

She then decided to go get something to eat since her stomach was growling. "Time to feed Bailey now." She smiled and put Sophie in her carrier then got a cab to the nearest small restaurant that had sitting outside. She found a spot and then sat there, waiting for the waiter to take her order. As soon as he came, she ordered herself a steak with some vegetables on the side and and iced tea. She then looked at Sophie and waited her food to arrive as she tapped her empty glass.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#57 Posted : 10 April 2012 06:28:40(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Julian Morello had been working today at the office after spending the past few days travelling but he decided to finish a little earlier, wearing casual clothes he decided to take a walk, with headphones on he wandered through the park in the direction of the restaurant, he happened to be texting someone and smiling, unaware of what was going on around him, feeling thirsty he searched his pockets for a moment before finding some spare change, he decided to head into the restaurant to get himself a bottle of water not really paying much attention to his surroundings, after paying for his water he made his way back outside, he glanced up slightly to see Gia sat with Sophie, he wasn't sure whether to go over to her because it seemed like a sweet moment that he didn't want to disturb, but as Gia happened to look in his direction he gave a smile and a slight nod of his head.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#58 Posted : 10 April 2012 06:32:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia looked up and saw Julian. She smiled and gave him a small wave. She knew that Scott didn't like him and was jealous but after what happened last night, she wasn't in the mood to care. They were just friends after all and there was no flirting so he had no reason to worry.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#59 Posted : 10 April 2012 06:47:53(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Julian decided to walk over towards Gia, he takes off his headphones and places his mobile into his pocket. "Hey Gia" he looked at Sophie and smiled "Wow, she's a real cutie, it's no surprise that you talk about her so much." He waves at Sophie slightly.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#60 Posted : 10 April 2012 06:51:45(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Aw thanks." She looks at her phone and then sighs a little, putting it away. "So how's things going? Find any talent out there in...Oklahoma?" She smiles as the waiter comes and fills her glass with tea.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage