logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

446 Pages«<412413414415416>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#8261 Posted : 22 April 2017 00:20:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tyron earring his meal looked up to see Mariko as she came in and they locked eyes with each other it was one of those moments where he thought of wishing she wouldn't come over. They had a very interesting relationship, that started from being around other people and while outside influences got them together it wasn't an outsider that kept them together. He would go weeks before seeing people that he targeted for his show that was in production and editing right now. Now that he was just tired of it all he didn't want anything to do with her, but she just went to her phone like she knew it was him but wanted to pretend like she didn't see him. He waited for while looking at her staring at her. It seemed reverse of when they first met, and emotions come back. If what happen with Nina something that he felt needed to happen physically then going over to Mariko would help him mentally. So after eating he threw his food away and then sat across from Mariko and stared at her.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8262 Posted : 22 April 2017 00:34:30(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
As mariko goofed around on her phone,she could feel the two eyes burning into the top of her head. She tried to just focus on her game. But her eyes kept drifting upwards in hopes of growing eye stalks so she wouldn't have to look up. What the fuck was he doing here? Mariko didn't feel too scared,she was in public. So it wasn't likely anything would be done to her....Unless...
Mariko's guilt over what she had done to Nina hit in full force. What if this whole thing with anikken was just an elaborate plot of revenge? Revenge manifested in the man staring at her? Was Nina's actions a "keep your enemies close " thing?
Mariko took a small breath and looked up in her best version of two spaghetti Western characters making eye contact. "Tyron
" She greets flatly,never taking hef eyes from his. "I guess I know now why she mentioned you." Mariko speaks as if Tyron knows what she is talking about.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#8263 Posted : 22 April 2017 00:54:47(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron looked at Mariko as she greeted him, with that cold stare. Which irritated him more, did she think she deserved high ground when dealing with him. What he did was trivial compare to what happen to him but he was over this eye for an eye thing, and part of that was Aikya, though in some part Nina did tell him about it so she was a little responsible for this change as well but what does Mariko think she has done to feel superior to him.

"Who, mentioned me?" He asked a little stern thinking that Nina might have talked about what happen with the two of them. Maybe she thought she was able to get one up on him for putting him in the hospital or with him being in jail.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8264 Posted : 22 April 2017 01:52:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko felt her brows furrow. She hated rude people. Tyron could have at least offered a semblance of a greeting. But no. He just barged right into conversation. " Anikken." She tells him, briefly breaking eye contact to watch the condensation roll down her milkshake cup. She couldn't really fathom that he possibly was just here randomly. Tyron had to be here as someone's agent. Was it possible anikken was already testing her? She always felt something was up at Dahlhouse. something she could not quite put her finger on. "But I'm sure you already know that." Mariko says rather distastefully. She should have known something was up when anikken of all people contacted her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#8265 Posted : 22 April 2017 03:22:53(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Anniken?" He looked confused now, as he thought about his last conversation in with her in the prison cell. He thought for sure that Nina set this up on him. He took a breath to calm himself but he was mad that Nina had the guts to feel superior to him in this way. "What are you talking about, because if you haven't noticed I'm not dressed like I'm came from a studio meeting or visit with an executive of a company." He felt something was wrong but he was not about to beat around the bush assuming that they are on the same page. Things were different now, no tricks no cameras no crew it was just him. "I just came in here to eat and you just think that I'm plotting something awful to you. I mean I get the feeling really but this isn't for promotion."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8266 Posted : 22 April 2017 05:29:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko eyes tyron up and down and shrugs A little. " I'm sorry. I don't keep up with fashion,so I just assumed that was in nowadays." Mariko says,blushing slightly and drinking her milkshake in an attempt to not seem thrown off by her wrong impression. " Well,I honestly assumed you were the hired muscle of dahlhouse and Nina was finally getting her revenge." As mariko spoke of her idea,the more outlandish it sounded. She sighed and looked out the window. " Fucking small world or what?" She says to herself
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#8267 Posted : 22 April 2017 05:42:37(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He didn't looked amused as she looked up and down to see how poor he was looking and just threw it to fashion. Part of him wanted to make a comment about how everyone should leave their nice clothes and look like they dumpster dive Tyron looked at her for a second and then laughed he couldn't help himself even though he was trying to be reserved and professional it just made him laugh that he was already working for Anniken, he knew that she had connections but that is just going above and beyond, but not out of the realm of possibility. This is the guy who knows she had a dark secret covered in there. "Well, sorry I'm not hired by Dahlhouse or Nina or Anniken. Really I'm was just trying to get something cheap to eat, and this place was close. Really why do everytime we see each other it's always negative, I done with that, nina is too surprisingly so I'm sure whatever you think wrong her I'm sure she have forgiven you."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8268 Posted : 22 April 2017 06:22:59(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"oh." Mariko quietly said when her lunch mate's attire wasn't an urban outfitters special. Which would have been good if she liked him. She loathed that place and anyone that was a patron of it. "The two for one chili dog deal is too good to pass up." Mariko says in what she feels is probably the strangest restaurant suggestions known to man. Tyron's normalcy doesn't sit well with mariko,it's not even more suspicious when he doesn't go all all.....Well, tyron on her. " Well,I imagine our negative experiences probably stem from the last time we met: I assumed either I was killing you,or you killing me. It's kind of hard to overcome that sort of negativity.You are signed to Dahl house,are you not?" She frowns and stirs her drink at the idea of Tyron's input on the subject of Nina. " Well,she shouldn't forgive. I never do." She states in bewilderment. The fact she heard this from him was truly bizarre.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#8269 Posted : 22 April 2017 07:01:06(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Yea, I'm not into spending a lot of money on things that is going to get dirty anyway and not fit me right." He said looking at himself and taking and sigh. He then laughed at the thought of him killing her? "Look I get it you didn't know what as going down and it was a little embarrassing, but you are talking to the man that had a break down and stabbed himself so I'm sure you can stomach a little embarrassing compared to mine can't you?" He said wondering what he was saying. Most of the things she said was true, but it wasn't in complete context Tyron never felt threated when he was with Mariko and he wouldn't do anything to threaten her life, but he wouldn't tell her that. "I'm not signed nor am I affiliated with Dahlhouse or studio60 or anything connected to Anniken or Nina. It's seem like she came to you with a business offer, don't tell me you said no cause of me?" he asked hoping that she still have feeling about what happen to her. "Life is really to short, I should know. It okay to forgive, I think you and Nina help cause a lot of my problems but I was the one that grabbed that knife, I'm not going to forget about that but I can forgive. I know about compassion, I just choose when to be compassionate, and do you really believe I couldn't, when I have a gun to your head?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8270 Posted : 22 April 2017 13:37:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko slowly nodded in agreement. Clothes were one thing she didn't splurge on. Unless it was stated clothes,but that was only because one needed to look the part for performing. "Yes...Even the most expensive clothes fade in the wash." She says rather slowly and almost​ confused. Ranting and raving Tyron was easy to handle. One behaving like a human was just confusing. Then again,maybe he always acted so but it was easy to be cold to someone you saw as a one dimensional villain. Mariko couldn't help but laugh softly at Tyron's logic about comparison of embarrassments. It was a warm and self depreciating laugh. He had a point,she couldn't deny him that." Well..Yeah. wounded pride is tough to handle." She spoke while looking down. It was far more confiding in him than she felt comfortable with,but it was already out of her lips,so there was no going back. " Hmm. Anikken made it seem like you were some how working with or for her. She wanted me to join her label,which I did. But as part of it,I cant publicly bad mouth fellow label acts. Well,I only don't get along with two people. You and Adam black.though...Maybe it is just Adam black." Mariko said still rather confused. She just couldn't muster the spite for him anymore. She sighed and looked at Tyron again and nodded slightly." Yes..Life is short. Maybe too short to end up being the person you think you have to be, rather than the person you are. I am sorry, Tyron. I am so very sorry for my actions on that show." Mariko says firmly and seriously." It wasn't right to sit by and watch." Tyron made too many good points during this conversation." So what's up with you? What have you been doing lately? " Mariko asks Tyron. Sure,it was to take some focus off of her,but there was genujnec interest. Tyron had sort of dropped off the earth for awhile.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#8271 Posted : 23 April 2017 00:07:26(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron looked at Mariko and thought that maybe he needed to explain what was really going on, "Mariko, you know I was in prison right? I was a suspect in the attack on Deneil, so they locked me up and the reason why I'm out now is because of bail money." He was charged for doing it but it was also a way for police to find out what was going on with him. It wasn't the fun time of his life and it wasn't just his stand of not being a sellout and sticking it to the man but it was because he couldn't do those things. He barely had the money to fed himself and wouldn't be able to get money until the show was ready to be broadcast. "I got the bail money from Anniken saying that she wanted me to work for her, but I wasn't as easily obtain as an act I would more than likely be like a gofer for anyone who needed anything. So I would be getting things for all the artist," He explain to Mariko about Anniken visit and why he declined the offer but brought up the line of how when she sets her mind to something she usually gets it. "I have a lot of things going on and I don't think I could commit to working for her but maybe. Never say never right. If we are being honest and having this 'Fresh Start'" he said in quotes hearing about how she didn't like him and Adam Black "We had a lot in common and really just sort of got on the wrong foot with how we met. We could of if not friends at least have a mutual understanding between us. I did mind how we interacted, cause I was always trying to be something that others wanted me to be, a rapper, a villain, a thug, a waste, that I didn't know what I was or what I wanted to be. I still have issues I need to work out and things I have to get over from all of that but all of that helped me now." he said looking back on his life and what he went through. When she brought up what he was up to now he just shrugged his shoulders "I been hiding, I just don't really know how to face people right now. I feel like the only way I can be seen is if I act like a bad guy and I'm tired of acting."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8272 Posted : 23 April 2017 10:17:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"oh yeah." mariko said,recalling the culture uncut article about the arrest of tyron. at first she had totally believed it. with tyron being a hired henchman of mandy. but it really seemed like mandy didnt give a shit. especially not enough to hire someone to try to beat some sense into deneil. personally,she really couldnt care less about the kahns. only sayyid seemed decent and even that was suspect. "i guess i totally forgot that happened.i just assumed that famous people never go to jail and you were out the next day. wow...so is there something up with dahlhouse? i mean,your bail couldnt have been cheap. and that is a lot to pay for a gopher. you sure you arent some sort of enforcer for anniken?" mariko asked,now visibly interested in this. she bought that tyron wasnt some sort of holy hand of vengeance sent for her. but she wouldnt imagine anniken was someone who's debt you wanted to be in. "wait...are you like nina's secret boyfriend and thats why anniken sprung you? oooh! or are actually her choice instead of kidd for a son in law?" mariko quickly drops any hint of fear or dislike of tyron. there was just too much interesting here to even bother thinking of the past. plus,the more tyron spoke...the more it all sounded very familiar. jesus,who'd have thought that mariko would have found common ground with someone she assumed she despised? "holy fuck,tyron. how different things would have been if not for those first moments of meeting? i guess we have to put it all aside now,dont we? i know exactly how you felt,well to an extent. i wasnt pressured into going the direction i did,i willingly went there.like a weak little girl.i...i...really dont know what to say,tyron." mariko said in bewildermet. she came her wanting food,then seeing her worst enemy,to now finding common ground with him? mariko shoved her empty chili dog wrapper away in excitement. for the most part,her giving up her old persona worked out for the best. she seemed less willing to let the past be the past than anyone she communicated with. "maybe just give up being the bad guy? i know it isnt of any real comparison,but not being bothered by payton's illiteracy did wonders for me. i even let go of my ill will towards vara gallo. " mariko said with a little shrug. the last she had heard,vara was back with trent and the couple had a child.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#8273 Posted : 23 April 2017 13:16:11(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Well I don't know if that is the case but I not the type to get that benefit of the doubt you know." He doesn't know if that even true he know a lot of people who could answer that better then him. Then again he did do those things to him it was more of a money issue than a fame issue. All the thought that Mariko said were interesting to say the lease but none of it was really true. It has been a while and he hasn't had a chance to met Nina again from before he doesn't even know what he would do if it came down to it. " Wow, just...wow. while I do think that would be quite the story none of that is true. I think the only I can say about it was I was one of those PR moments she had to clean up so she owe me one." Even saying he wonder if he was giving to much away, but he felt like he could kind of slip out the question by just changing the topic to something else." I mean things happen to be honest with you I didn't like me when I was acting like a gangster rapper. I grew up in a bad ghetto and did some things that I knew were wrong but I never wanted to glorify those things and habits die hard. It took a lot out of me to even feel like this. I don't know if I could have been here if it wasn't for the things that happen." Tyron sighed and then looked back at mariko "What about you, what have you been doing? Have you found someone new?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8274 Posted : 24 April 2017 11:34:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"that much is true." mariko agreed with a little chuckle. it would be the understatement of the year to say tyron was a damaged brand. "but you never know. i'd never think a million years i'd ever be sitting and having a civil conversation with you. " mariko says optimistically. she was slightly disappointed to hear that tyon wasnt the chosen mate for aire or her...sister (?) nina. but in a way,she was sort of relieved. she did still care for nina and didnt want her with someone who battled mental problems. the poor woman already dealt with that with emerald...and probably also with a certain girl from osaka named mariko. "well,poo. the reality seems to be far less scandalous. but even still,it has to be better than being locked up." mariko hesitates before leaning closer and speaking in a hushed tone. "tyron...is jail as bad as it looks on tv? i know it isnt supposed to be fun,but tv makes it look truly horrifying. " mariko had no idea how things really worked in that regard,but she had miss smith pictured rushing to the jailhouse,hair still in curlers and driving a car like cruella deville in that cartoon. her mental image was so cartoonish that she even had the sacks of money with dollars signs on the outside pictured. mariko listened as tryon spoke and she felt bad for him. she and her sister didnt grow up in opulence ala karoliena summers,but they were more than comfortable. the worst parts of osaka were pretty much only dangerous to those in that game. "jeez. but you know what? you can totally leave that life behind. its not like you dont have contacts in the music industry. hell,even acting. lets be honest,you can be an intimidating figure. deniro made a fortune out of that persona..i can totally see you as travis bickle. with your life experience? i think you would be fucking great." mariko told him rather excitedly. much like her sister,she loved to help. even if it was something minor like being positive for someone. she wasnt bullshitting,she could see tyron as an actor. mariko sort of smirked when asked if she was doing anything. her plan was ambitious.some would even say insane. "im sort of going through a career restructuring. i am gunning for izzy's throne. thats mostly why i met with miss smith. going indie only gets you so far in this business. well,i dont want to dethrone izzy per se,but i want to be her equivalent in rock. " mariko speaks in lofty,but serious tones. granted,there wasnt much competition in her chosen genre,but she wanted to be huge. money wasnt important to her. fame...fame was. mariko still was somewhat leary about letting tyon into her personal goings on. so she was sort of vague when answering. plus, she herself didnt really know how serious it was. "well,i took my sister's advice and found someone who isnt a musican. shes a busy person,so we've only been on a few dates."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#8275 Posted : 24 April 2017 12:12:24(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Trust me I didn't think I would ever be in the situation that I'm right now looking back three or four years ago. What can I say things change and people grow to do other things." When she had asked about prison he thought about what he could say, "Think of detention in school movies, where all the bad people go. It isn't anything too dangerous like it is on TV but for my sentence I didn't go to the nice plush jails where that is kind of like college dorm life only strict curfew and you can't leave when ever you want." Jail wasn't as bad as it was on tv with it being overly dramatize but rough shit did happen and he hated being there. I lot could happen but thankfully he was lucky that nothing happen to him while he was there. He was approach to act a few times since being on Big brother maybe that house helped find what he was really good at. "I never thought I would be good at acting cause I never acted before but ummm" he had to paused he was about to bring up the producer. The producer saw him on tv as he was part of the big brother show and wanted to use him to make money. He didn't care at the time but now he worry cause he gotten way over his head messing with him and at any moment they could come in take him away again. He even feared that more than going to prison. "Things happen, and I tried my hand at acting and I was pretty good." He looked around and outside to make sure that nothing really was going to happen to him that he didn't pay much attention to what she said but she did hear about taking Isabel spot. "Yea you will major backing to reach that level, I hope you get it though. I think getting to a bigger stage is always a plus." He felt a little uncomfortable being in the open and now he was nervous. He stood up and smiling at Mariko "I was a nice talk, Mariko she should do this again you know, I'm actually got to go back cause I don't want to be late getting a spot for where I'm staying right now."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8276 Posted : 25 April 2017 02:04:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

She nodded along with the statement that people change. Sometimes for the better,most of the times for the worst. Then,if one is lucky,you get another change for the better. She felt that maybe she was one of the lucky ones.perhas Tyron could be too. "So it's like the breakfast club...If every character in detention was the Judd Nelson character. Still doesn't sound fun. but a lot less insane than the shanky and rapey image on TV." Mariko said in almost awe. She had respect for people who went through extreme conditions. She usually saw herself as fairly weak and frail,in spite of going through her own hell for years. Mariko felt kind of bad for not knowing any work that Tyron may have acted in. But It was nice to hear he tried and was pretty good at it. "Oooh. That sounds great. I did some acting and didn't really like it. I became oddly self conscious when playing pretend in front of people." Mariko says in assessment of her small acting career. She had done one movie,but nothing much came of it. She found acting to be far too confining. She much rather preferred the spontaneity of music. The icing on this bizarre day was Tyron seeming to be positive about her new direction. But it was nice to hear. He was probably the last person to tell her something just to be nice." Here's hoping!" Mariko squeaks and crosses her fingers. Mariko looks up and smiles back at Tyron. " Yeah,we should. It's really been nice catching up with you. Bizarre,but nice. You definitely gave me a New way of looking at things. Maybe we should work on Peace in the middle East next!" Mariko jokes. She gets the gist of what Tyron means and wants to offer him some money for s hotel or something. But she doesn't want to insult him by doing so. " Be safe out there, Tyron." She says softly
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#8277 Posted : 03 July 2017 07:23:55(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Elyar came around to Gemma's house and rings on the doorbell and he waited for her to answer the door. He was excited to see her again, having now become official.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8278 Posted : 03 July 2017 07:55:37(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Gemma hears the door and excitedly turns to answer it for her new boyfriend. She just had prepared some food for her and Elyar to have some dinner, when she opens the door she smiles and the smell of good smelling chicken, potatoes, and vegetables escapes the house interior. "Hey" she says with a sweet smile opening the for him and when the door closes she gives him a kiss on the lips. "I made us food" she says with a small giggle. She didn't him beforehand that she did so.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#8279 Posted : 03 July 2017 08:14:16(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Elyar steps in a smiles back at her. "Well it sure smells lovely". He says kissing her back.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8280 Posted : 03 July 2017 09:22:33(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Gemma smiles kissing him back. "Yeah...I figured you could taste some of my cooking hehe...I love to cook! Are you hungry?" Gemma says walking into the kitchen and preparing their plates of food for them. "How was your day?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO