logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

446 Pages«<421422423424425>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#8441 Posted : 24 May 2019 01:19:51(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
"I... well um I think there is a higher power I just think personally a lot of people are wrong about what happens when you die. Hell, I could be wrong to but we are never going to know about what happens cause we can't take anything with us. If we could figure what happens after you die would it be really changed forever or would things after a while go back to what it is now where people can just ask for forgiveness before they die?" As funny as the character Chris persona was he was also a person that would get sad and depressed, they say people who do comedy are some sad people in their personal lives and while that was not completely true there were sad moments that took a long time to get through. "When I become president and the Russian government tries to take me out by kidnapping family and friends and they could for you, I promise to give you a national holiday. I don't know what day it will be but try not to die on a big one like Christmas or New Year's, make it like Valentine's Day." Chris never liked V-day so changing it to Billy Day seem like the most logical choice. "Alright sing first then lay down so I can put you to sleep with my fingers."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#8442 Posted : 29 May 2019 04:37:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19119 time(s) in 7590 post(s)
"Jokes aside, I do hope there is something out there when we die. I don't want it to end. All this living and achieving just for...nothing? Darkness? That'd be a shit deal. I don't care if it's Heaven, Hell, a spiritual realm or something nobody has ever thought of. I want something when I leave this planet." Billy toys around with his cigarette carton, debating with himself over whether or not to have another one. He decides against it and tosses them to the side. He listens to Chris' idea about Billy having a national holiday. Now that is something he can get on board with. "Re-brand Valentine's Day as Billy Day and instead of being all about love and all that smooshy shit, it's about celebrating kinks and meaningless sex. Now that's a fucking holiday!". Billy chuckles and then sighs when he realises that he has to sing for his massage. He's not big on singing when not on stage. "Fine...what do you want me to sing?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline freestylechamp  
#8443 Posted : 29 May 2019 07:46:54(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I don't know. I think it would be a nice thing to happen to make you feel like you still exist at some point somewhere. However, it happens but I not going to hold my breath. People say that you die once with your physical body and you die a second time when people forget about you and your memory." Chris did find this to be true and maybe why people talked about things like living forever and legacies. It was something that his father talked about a lot with his comedy career. He gave up on everything to try to make it work but did it? what it worth it to give up on his family and son for it? Chris may never know and didn't care. "Umm Adlib something personal, I don't want you to just sing I want you to sing something special just for me."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#8444 Posted : 29 May 2019 09:33:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Well I won't be dying a second time. I'm unforgettable. Chart hits and devilish good looks aside, I've still been the centre of a lot of pop culture topics. Never would've thought that growing up. I thought I would've died in a knife fight by the age of 18." Billy comes from a very rough upbringing and he and Deneil got themselves into very sticky situations on the streets of London back in the day. Entering the world of music not only changed his life, it saved it. Billy sighs and eventually begins to sing for Chris. He has such a beautiful, smooth and golden voice which is far from the harsh tones of his London accent. People who don't listen to Weekend are always surprised to learn that Billy is a great singer. A lot of people just see him as the controversial famous guy who has a lot of nudes online. "OK, I sang and I'm embarrassed. Are you going to give me a rub down now?" Billy asks with a grin. "Oh and I think it'll be better if we do it on my bed. Couch isn't big enough."
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8445 Posted : 02 June 2019 06:19:26(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I don't know your son might look at your life and be like 'Dad hold my beer,' and top all of your stuff leaving you as an afterthought I mean there is a lot of talent in his genes and in his life. It wouldn't be surprising if he tried his hand in entertainment and business like his mom and dad." Chris said to kind of poke fun at Billy thinking he could live forever. It's possible Billy with being in the records books and will live on long after his body is gone. Nothing lasts forever he things time is undefeated in all matters, "OOO I feel so warm and tingly listening to that. I'll be sure to give you a good rub down like a virgin remembering the first time he saw bare tits, you got any oil or lotions?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#8446 Posted : 02 June 2019 07:24:53(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'd love for Daniel to live a relatively quiet and stress-free life. He already deals with a lot of attention and has problems of his own. He has ADHD. I don't think going into showbiz is the best idea...but I can't stop him once he's old enough, I suppose." Billy doesn't often talk about Daniel or parenting at all. He isn't a very paternal person and struggles when it comes to raising a kid so he tends to keep "dad talk" to a minimum. "I have some baby oil in the bathroom..." Billy says, standing up and dropping his robe before walking out to the bedroom. He puts a sheet down on top of the bed before laying face down on it in his Calvins, waiting for Chris. "I sang without being paid so this massage better be fucking mind-blowing, Chris!"

Edited by user 04 June 2019 06:09:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#8447 Posted : 10 July 2019 01:30:11(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
It's almost half past ten in the morning. Den is sitting in his car chatting to his driver. Suddenly someone knocks on the car to get his attention, he turns around - it's nephew and the rest of the band.
Den smiles at them from inside the car, he can see the excitement of in the proud smile of David, the delicate Rose smirking while trembling, the confident smirk of Cj, the strong glare in Natasha's blue eyes and Zafari decise, quiet and balanced posture.
It's an important day for the five Jollies.
As Den comes out of the car, the driver leaves and "Whoa look at you all, exciting day huh?" He says.
Den is probably as excited though, after all this also his project.
As they gather together, they seem to be waiting for something...

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Online BrownSugar  
#8448 Posted : 10 July 2019 03:14:23(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

The boys of Weekend are in one of the boardrooms within Five Pesky Kids' headquarters. Today, they aren't being lovable pop stars. Instead, they are being businessmen trying to close a deal and negotiate a contract. With Den already signed to the label and being an old friend, they are all aware of The Jollies and are eager to listen due to the faith that they have in the project. Had it been another band, the guys probably would not have even arranged a meeting as they are extremely busy right now with a new album coming out. Signing a new group was not on the agenda this month but they are willing to give them a try.

Scott sits at the head of the table, wearing reading glasses while sorting through the official documents that surround him. He's definitely the best businessman of the group and tends to oversee all of these meetings with an iron fist. He and Billy are always the hardest to impress. Scott picks up his desk phone and tells the receptionist that they are ready for their client.

Dustyn, Oscar and Riley sit around the table and read through the first draft of the contract that had been drawn up this morning while Billy looks out of the window, admiring the city. His attention span is short and all that reading bores him.
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#8449 Posted : 10 July 2019 03:48:39(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Outside of the room where Weekend were staying, right in the middle of the corridor the lift arrives on the floor. It opens, the five Jollies behind and Den on the front are all in there. Den comes out first followed by the others and it's interesting how Den wears a casual but still elegant shirt and red tie to make the meeting like the 28 years old man he is, but the Jollies show their age and not only that. They are sporting out their strong personas in their looks.

Cj the redhead is wearing stylish red checked and open shirt with a white t-shirt under, black trousers and black cap, "OBEY" being written on it in white. He looks like Eminem tried to be a lumberjack but the way he moves confidently sort of leads the others.
Natasha wears her blonde hair in a ponytail and tight black jeans, with an edgy black corset. She looks like a Russian dominatrix with the long boots and heels paired with her look and her walk with hips moving sexily.
Rose is softer on the other side, she wears a little light red dress with a small flower attached to a ring on her hand. Her hair is so long and she usually wears glasses but today was a special day, for this reason she showed up with a pair of eyeglasses that also worked as sunglasses and had light pink colored glass in it. She was visibly the most nervous, but somehow this makes her look cuter in the nice femenine curves of her body. She looks like that disney nerd princess girl who's taking up her adventure.
David wanted to make sure he was noticed that day. He was wearing a multicolored shirt with seemingly white flowers decorations, very artistic. His jeans are skinny and black, he moves with fist closed and the look of someone who's ambitious and ready for anything. A real wannabe.
Zafari is probably the most elegant one, just sporting out a very light blue shirt with a black tie, hands in the pockets of his blue jeans and white shoes. He walks quietly, he's probably the most mature of the band.

They knock on the door of the room. Once told to get in Den walks in first with a smile and saying hi, then all of five. One at a time. Like it was some movie and you'd see a surprising appearence, it only lacked of some epic intro soundtrack to their entrance for the way they moved, their attitude, their way of saying hi.

"Good morning ya all, hey cousin. I heard there was some stink, how could I not know that it was you?"

Says Cj joking. He immediately broke the ice, like he always does.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Online BrownSugar  
#8450 Posted : 10 July 2019 04:08:47(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Oscar grins and gets up to meet his cousin with a huge. "Oh shut up, you. Go take a seat and remember to behave in MY office," he jokes. Oscar then greets them all individually with a welcoming handshake.

"Hello, I'm Riley. Nice to meet you all," Riley introduces himself to the group as if he's not already a well known singer, actor, model and everything in between. He's always very polite though and never forgets his manners. There is no ego with Riley and he treats everyone like an equal. "Nice to finally meet you," he says with a warm smile as he shakes David's hand. The pair have spoken over Twitter in the past.

Dustyn throws his arms around Den and gives his old friend a tight squeeze. It has been a few months since they last met in person. "Hiiii!" he says gleefully as he cuddles into him.

Billy, however, remains standing at the window and just watches everyone. He's only sociable when he wants to be. Although he's not saying much, Billy is the strong and silent type. His facial expressions and posture say it all. He's not going to be silly and friendly like he is on Twitter. This is a serious meeting regarding the label and their money. He wants to make sure this is the right thing to do. No time for jokes.

Scott just smiles in a short but friendly way, remaining seated. He wants to remain as professional as possible and forget about the relationships already going on within the room. He doesn't want his judgement to be clouded. "Welcome everyone, please have a seat." He shuffles and organises all of his papers. It's clear that he'll be leading this meeting today. "OK, show how are we all this morning? Anyone need a glass of water or some tea before we start?"
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#8451 Posted : 10 July 2019 04:50:42(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Cj laughs and while everyone exchanges their handshakes he adds "I'm a good boy you know that". A smirk and a eyebrow raising doesn't exactly confirm that though.

David remains glaring into Riley for a few seconds with mouth open but still confidently. He wasn't sure if he was more fascinated by how polite he was, the warm smile or what had always seen on a screen and now finally live. He smiles "Well the pleasure is mine". He stops a little and is about to say something "Did you bring your-?". Natasha stops him. She looks at him shaking her head, she knows exactly what he was going to say. David laughs and looks at Riley. Rose just looks so surprised to see Riley so polite and exchange a quick look with Zafari to tell him that. As if she told him with her eyes. She's a little shy.

Den hugs Dustyn back, very smiley and friendly like always. They don't meet very often like they did so he's glad for that. "I see you looking okay Dust! I'm glad"

As Scott speaks everyone take a seat. The crowded room takes some order. The voice noises goes a little more silent. The meeting has started.
"No thank you". "Oh, no thanks". They mostly answer to Scott or like Rose just shakes her head to say a no. Zafari just looks.

Edited by user 10 July 2019 04:53:10(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Online BrownSugar  
#8452 Posted : 10 July 2019 05:54:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"OK, so let's get down to business," Scott says as everyone takes their seats. He may have lost his confidence as a vocalist but he certainly still shines in the boardroom. "First of all, it's time for introductions. I'm Scott Wellington. We have Oscar Ward over there, Dustyn Blue-Conners on the opposite side and next to him we have Riley Hamilton. Last but not least, the handsome man standing behind me and breathing down my neck is Billy Holmes. You probably know us as Weekend but should this meeting end successfully, you'll be seeing us as bosses, associates and friends here at Pesky." Scott smiles and pushes a pile of paperwork to the side.

"Basically..." Dustyn begins, taking over from Scott. Being small with a cute Irish accent makes him seem less intimidating and far more friendly. "Den reached out to us and told us all about you guys in the hopes of closing a record deal. We weren't really looking to sign anyone at this current time but we've heard a lot about you and have a lot of faith in Den. He's been in the pop game for quite some time now and we've also heard good things from Oscar. I believe one of you are related to him?"

Riley starts to log into his laptop as he begins to talk to the group. "Yeah, we are very interested in you guys. The industry is changing. A lot of quirky and independent acts are taking over the charts. I think that a new male & female combination band with a multitude of personalities and backstories would really work well in today's landscape." He turns to face the group, giving them a friendly smile after setting up his laptop. "Of course, we would need to hear a little bit more about you guys and some material which I why I fired up the computer. So does anyone want to give us a little insight into the group and what your plans are?"

"Not Den," Scott interjects from the head of the table. "Creators of a group are always going to speak highly and know what to say. I don't want to hear any rehearsed sales pitch. I'd like to hear from a member of the band. Anyone?"
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#8453 Posted : 10 July 2019 06:29:55(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

As Scott and Dustyn speak, Natasha lies back in her char crossing her leg as if she was in the Basic Instinct movie. She tends to be very provocative with a blank face and cold blu-eyed, deep stare.
Zafari keeps listening while rolling his fingers and Cj chews his gum, maybe just a little loudly opening his mouth every time he chews. Slightly rude.
Rose just has her elbow on the table covering her mouth with her hand, typical bodytalk of a closed reserved person. David just stares and check his nails every once in a while.

When Cj hears about who is Oscar's cousin he raises his hand still chewing gum and makes a bubble pop. "That me, that me".

Then they all turn to look at Riley and his computer and lately at Scott. Den smiles at his words and just nods, he knows what he's talking about. He eventually looks at his guys to see who speaks first and of course it had to be his nephew, David. The very outspoken of the group, the one who could be USA president with his charisma which he attributes to his own ' person power' as he always claims.
"Well, first of all we are going to conquer the world with our music. We want to be legends and last but not least we have a lot to talk about." He just smiles, he's being a little cheeky to break the ice but then gets a bit more serious, moving his hands a lot.
"We are a band of five people, five individuals each with their own life, story, experience, even the voice. We are all so different and for this reason each one of would like to represent a category of people, maybe who knows even the most discriminated ones." He stops a few seconds checking everyone looks and continues "I am gay. I have to fight homophobia. Natasha and Rose are two different types of girls, they represent women in their shapes and forms, they are perfect the way they are. Cj as you can see is such a rude boy, but even that could be discriminated. How many bullies or people who don't study get isolated in a school?"

The others just smile, giggle or laugh at that and David continues. "Zafari is obviously representing the black community and that speaks for itself. So what I'm telling you is that we are going to give a message with our band, with the music. You will hear today some tracks that may seem catchy, easy on the ears but have much more meaning and power than what you think."

Natasha then interrupts him. "I would also like to add one thing. I speak for women but I also have a personal battle going on for animals as I am a strong ambientalist and fight for the rights of this creatures. They are usually better then most men and more awareness should be raised"

"Definately" concludes David.

Cj just tries to humorize a little and adds "So won't you sign us?! We are worth big money."

The guys giggle and smirk and Zafari ends.
"We have worked on some good music too. The message and everything is good, but the music can reach everyone like the message should."

Edited by user 10 July 2019 06:39:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Online BrownSugar  
#8454 Posted : 10 July 2019 07:16:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Representation is great," Scott starts after hearing their sales pitch. "Music aside, that's a great thing to have. We're very much a forward-thinking label. A lot of other competitors out there are very outdated and very much have their own agendas. They don't care about what artists want and who they are. They want to mould them themselves. We're not like that here. We sign acts based on who and what they are and we're always looking for something different. Going back to what I said about the charts and the radio, it's very eclectic nowadays. It's not just boybands or pop girls. I can see you fitting in very well within the current musical landscape."

Riley smiles from ear to ear when he listens to the band, enjoying their messages of positivity and hearing their dreams. He too loves animals like Natasha. "I see a lot of Weekend in you. I see it in your determination, your dreams, the messages you wish to send out and even in your diversity." Riley pauses to take a sip of water before continuing. "Now, we're a group of five guys but even among us there is a huge diverse spectrum and we represent many things for many people. You guys are unique in the music field yet relatable on a public and marketing front. I like that."

"What about the music?" Billy chimes in from the window, overseeing everything. "Oh and do you mind spitting out your gum?" he says, pointing at Cj. Billy's oddly rather prissy when it comes to things like this. He hates the idea of gum in the office. Everything has to be clean and tidy.

"There's a wastebasket next to the door," says Dustyn, twiddling a pen in his hand. He thinks it's best to take over the gum situation before Billy gets riled up about it.

"So....music!" Scott says, looking around the table. "What did you bring along with you?"
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#8455 Posted : 10 July 2019 08:18:41(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Cj looks at Billy taking one last chew. "Oh, okay boss". He then lets it out on his finger in front of Billy and everyone yo go throw it in wastebasket and Natasha just looks at him horrified. She facepalms turning to Billy, she expects some bad reaction but as Scott speaks the attention from Cj was already taken away.

Zafari replies to Scott immediately as he takes his USB pen out of his pocket. "We have taken four songs out of the 6 we have already recorded. One is a complete song we would like to release soon, "Instastory", the other three are only demos".

He hands the pen to Riley. David adds "Instastory may sound cheap and tacky but just wait to hear the sound and the lyrics, it represents us and the world today in general, the young people especially".

The song is actually the first to come on and they all listen to it. Rose just keeps staring, she tries to check for the Weekend reactions and looks at her bandmates as in to say "Look what's happening". Den just listens to the song and stares at the table while moving head a little on the chorus and smiling. Den smiles along and Natasha and Zafari just listen looking down. Cj every now and then needs to be the loud one instead and sings some of his bits in the verses and choruses where mostly the girls actually sing. He also claps his hands a little and moves. He just can't stay quiet, it might be unbearable at times.

It goes on like this, "Instastory" the first song being a camp, very east on ears catchy song with a 90s Pop sound remaining current. In the lyrics many references to the Instagram community and social network as metaphors or the world today and lifestyles about freedom, individuality and all the group was about.
There is a spoken part from Den with important words stil sounding catchy for how it is sounding.

When the song ends, another one comes on.
"So this next one is the first demo, temporarily titled 'The Prom'" David says and the song comes on, with a little of RnB very very lightly on the rhythm, the song sounds as catchy even though for the quality of a demo. The voices of the guys shine more here, they all seem to be rapping in the verses with a fun way, although Cj seems to be the best at it as the others almost speak. After this other song about the school prom and the guys promising in the song to not a date for it, they move on to the next song.
"Heart Is A Muscle That Lifts" as David announces it, saying he totally penned it out of his creativity. He looks proud of it. The song is another campy, Pop track that alternates slow moments of calm with the soft, sweet and tender vocals by Rose who shows of some good technique, the very bass low vocals of Zafari who harmonises and enhances vocals of others and David cheeky tunes. He doesn't have perfect voice but it's fun and pleasing to hear with some personality, like a jazz singer.
The last demo is called 'Rubix' and David says "This is a whole demo sung by Natasha. We like it but doesn't fit well for now the sound. It's a heart-broken slow song, almost a ballad where Natasha shows her ability".
Which in fact is what Natasha does sound very strong with her high-pitched, rocky and vibrant vocals in the demo that talks about love misteries, the impossibilities to understand it and the other guys harmonizing only in the chorus.

Edited by user 10 July 2019 08:20:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Online BrownSugar  
#8456 Posted : 10 July 2019 09:19:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

After the tracks finish playing, Dustyn grins and claps excitedly like a proud parent. He wanted to sign them before even hearing any of the material and he's so glad that their work is actually really good. "Yay! That was great!" he says with another little clap. He enjoys fun pop music the most out of the boys, followed by Scott who isn't giving away his thoughts just yet. He just remains silent and sifts through the papers on his end of the table.

"Yeah...it was alright..." Oscar says with a sly smirk, obviously just wanting to tease Cj. He takes a sip of water and leans forward on the desk, becoming more serious. "Now, cards on the table. This style of music isn't my thing. I can't lie and say that I know a lot about this stuff but what I do admire is the professionalism and drive. Clearly a lot of effort has went into making these demos and you already have your sound more or less carved out. No need for artistic development." Oscar looks across the table to Riley. "Hamilton, thoughts?"

"Yeah, I really it!" Riley beams, happy that The Jollies pulled it off. He likes it when people prevail. There's nothing worse than a meeting that falls flat on his face. He hates having to let people down and effectively crush dreams. "Like Oscar said, I'm also not really into this sort of pure pop stuff but your talent does shine through. I also really like your lyricism. I love quirky stuff and songs like InstaStory just aren't heard on radio nowadays. I think we could really be onto something here."

"OK, but I'm not sure if it is the right time for you guys," Billy chimes in while Scott unfortunately nods along with him. "I don't doubt your talent. It's not you guys that are the problem. It's the radio stations. Look at the top ten right now. It's moodier, darker stuff they are supporting. Chicago Nobody, Madison, Public Warning, Savannah Haim...they're all very chilled and moody. You guys are like...Santa Claus...on Prozac."

"What Billy is trying to say is that while we're ready for you, the world might not be," says Scott, finally speaking. "You could defy the odds, sure, but it makes us feel a little reluctant when it comes to your budget. We could throw millions at you and believe in the project but radio might not touch it. You're a talent but also a risk...which is why...." Scott pauses as he looks through his documents. After a few moments, he holds out a sheet of paper for the group to look at. "I think that a one album deal will suffice for now. You'll be signing with us on the basis that you will release one album under our label with the option to negotiate an extension once that album is released. There is no time limit to the contract so you cannot be released from it until said album has been put out."

The contract sounds a little cold and calculated so Riley butts in again to add some humanity to the conversation. "We're not saying you're only worth one album. This is just an insurance thing. A safety net. We just want to see how things go. We wouldn't want to offer a five album deal only for things to go wrong on the first album and then end up in a lot of red tape and a contract war. You should see this contract as a stepping stone." Riley smiles at the group.

"There's more to the contract," Scott interjects once again, returning it to a serious moment. "There is a clause which says that you are open to recording material from others. This just means that in the instance that you hand your album in and we don't think there's a hit or there's room for another big song, you'll be open to have demos sent to you and allow other writers on the project." Scott screws up his face and shakes his head as if to say that it's nothing to worry about. "This is a clause that's written into most contracts. Not a lot of pop stars write their own material. You guys do and it's clear that you have talent so you probably won't need to worry about that section at all. Just thought I'd draw your attention to it."

Meanwhile, Billy starts to walk around the table and begins to hand out copies of the contract for the group to read.

Edited by user 10 July 2019 09:22:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#8457 Posted : 10 July 2019 09:53:48(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Rose giggles excited to see Dustyn clapping immediately, David looks proud and satisfied and Cj just does a gesture as to mean something like "see? What did I tell you?".

Then they get serious in their own different ways listening to the others opinions, getting a little all nervous when Billy and Scott speak. Mostly Rose who clearly feels like they won't be signed, she looks disappointed but tries to hide it, still covering her mouth. Zafari just nods politely. Natasha stares, Cj raises eybrows but looks more serious than he had ever been before in this meeting. David just keeps looking unfazed and satisfied, it's like he's so sure of himself and the songs.

Then Scott says they are signed for the album and the guys exult by smiling at each other and/or looking excited. "Whoooa" Cj just can't hold the excitement.
"That is fantastic señor Wellington" points out David trying to be cheekily professional. Rose takes her other hand to her mouth smiling shockingly excited and whispers an "Oh my God". She's very cute.

So after she says a quick thank you to Billy who hands out the contracts, Cj immediately takes the pen, he's going to sign straightaway but - very wisely - David stops him by the arm and looks at him. Then looks at the contract as in to say "Read it first" and Cj just slightly rolls eyes smirking and reads.
Zafari was the first to read and is also the first to sign. Natasha follows, then the others and when he sees that they all did, Cj signs it too, not even really reading it all.

Den just helps the guys handing the contracts to Billy as he walks over them to take the papers and while he does he gives each one a proud smile.

David turns speaking to the whole table "I'm just going to say one thing - I know the industry is being all dark right now. But who else misses the good old positive Pop vibrs of once? How many times do we just hear on TV that world is going darker, bad things happening, that we need some peace and equalisation in everything and for everyone? It's a growing feeling in the public and the world in general. We're setting a new trend, that is the plan, because the Jollies are difference. We don't want to be like everyone else and I think the more different one thing is, the more it attracts and if the message is good - you did it."

Natasha nods and Zafari concludes. "We will not disappoint you."

Edited by user 10 July 2019 09:55:10(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8458 Posted : 03 December 2019 00:42:55(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Let's go back to holiday weekend to thanksgiving. Chris doesn't like to cook big meals and he is seeing someone right now that he hasn't told anyone about yet. So now comes the awkward way of how to bring someone to your family without it being weird. He doesn't know if his antics really brother is adopted family but from what Jake says they will love him no matter what, that they raised both of them as brothers and nothing that he does will change the bond they have. Which is okay but really just words cause he could think of 3 things right off the top that would instantly kill off they feelings for him. "Hey Cam, I was thinking about having Thanksgiving with family this year and wanted to know if you wanted to come so I can introduce you to them. I'm adopted so don't think you looking at my dad is me years older."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#8459 Posted : 04 December 2019 02:06:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Despite living in America for the majority of his life, Camillo has never celebrated Thanksgiving. He's from an Italian family and the holiday is not a custom for them. Christmas, sure. Halloween, yes. Thanksgiving, never. It's something that he witnessed on TV, heard his friends talk about and was obviously well aware of with the amount of advertising and the importance it has in America but nothing he ever participated in. "Oh..." he says, out of surprise. Not only would this be the first time meeting Chris' family, it'd also be his first Thanksgiving ever. "Well, sure. I'd love to meet them all. It's just...I've never celebrated Thanksgiving before. I don't really know what to do."
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8460 Posted : 04 December 2019 02:20:07(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Even though the phone Chris could picture Camillo's face looking cute. "This is your first thanksgiving ahh, I'm so honored. Don't worry about it just come over hungry and also if you have nothing to do and want to avoid talking sit in the room with the TV and just say you're watching the game." He said smiling. He wasn't much for holidays but he did like doing the family stuff every now and again and thanksgiving for a foodie was a good one. Being in a house where you just get to eat all day and then sleep was his kind of holiday. "Come on over and we can drive together to my families house to eat."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage