logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

13 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 29 April 2009 10:50:10(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Go for it.

Edited by user 28 May 2020 01:09:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline The Nimrods  
#2 Posted : 29 April 2009 10:53:25(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
They deserve every right straight people do.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3 Posted : 29 April 2009 11:00:15(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
What I hate is when straight people act like they have ants in their asses when they are next to gay people.
Offline The Nimrods  
#4 Posted : 29 April 2009 11:01:35(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
What I hate is when straight people act like they have ants in their asses when they are next to gay people.

What I hate is people saying "You can't be my friend if you're gay because you'll think I'm hot" like I asked my friend "If I was gay would we be friends"and he said "Well I guess, you wouldn't sleep over though" that's fucked up.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline forkboy  
#5 Posted : 29 April 2009 12:23:02(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
"Bums to the ground, Paul is around!"

That's what we used to the say in school. Because haha, homosexuals are obviously attracted to me. It's just being conceited.

Some people say that homosexuality is a mental illness. Frankly, I'd say wanting to join the armed forces is a mental illness.
Offline Raphaela  
#6 Posted : 30 April 2009 02:11:59(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
I'm all for gays rights.
This year it probably won't happen a gay parade on my city because of the new stupid mayor D:
Just now that I had convinced my friends to go with me.
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline xNightsidex  
#7 Posted : 30 April 2009 04:31:56(UTC)
xNightsidex

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Even if I were straight, that pisses me off majorly. It's just because it's so childishly silly.

Yes, I'm obviously going to rape every man who turns their head for a second just because I can as I am a promiscuous gay individual.

Or not.
Offline xNightsidex  
#8 Posted : 30 April 2009 04:33:09(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Double post, but I'd also like to add that the whole blood donoring thing is stupid as well. I'd probably donate if I could.

Man + Woman perform oral sex = fine to give blood
Man + Man perform oral sex = NO NEVER YOU MAY NOT GIVE BLOOD
Offline Gildermershina  
#9 Posted : 30 April 2009 07:13:26(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
I was once in a a uni bathoom with a coursemate who was gay. I was standing there urinating next to him, and it didn't actually occur to me until afterwards. No real point to that story, but you know.

I don't know if gay men find penises attractive, because it seems to me like nobody finds the penis that attractive. I assume therefore that the average gay man is more interested in the male form as a whole than the penis, though I don't know squat. Any resident homosexuals want to enlighten me?
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline Aj  
#10 Posted : 30 April 2009 07:52:15(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Gildermershina wrote:
I was once in a a uni bathoom with a coursemate who was gay. I was standing there urinating next to him, and it didn't actually occur to me until afterwards. No real point to that story, but you know.

I don't know if gay men find penises attractive, because it seems to me like nobody finds the penis that attractive. I assume therefore that the average gay man is more interested in the male form as a whole than the penis, though I don't know squat. Any resident homosexuals want to enlighten me?

tis what i was going to say :) not all gay people are dirty sex obsessed people that many people portray them as, and thats what pissses me off, straight people are allowed to be in love, however its 'weird' when gay people are in love and therre potrayed as constantly bumming each other. lol sorry bumming sounds a bit rude :P am i the only one who notices that? like when gay people are ptrayed in tv shows there always making sexual comments too each other however straight people are allowed to fall inlove? brokeback mountain was a brilliant film because it emphasised this fact that gay couples have no more sex than straight people and gay people can fall in love to :)

or am i just weird?
Offline Gildermershina  
#11 Posted : 30 April 2009 08:28:07(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Aj wrote:
Gildermershina wrote:

tis what i was going to say :) not all gay people are dirty sex obsessed people that many people portray them as, and thats what pissses me off, straight people are allowed to be in love, however its 'weird' when gay people are in love and therre potrayed as constantly bumming each other. lol sorry bumming sounds a bit rude :P am i the only one who notices that? like when gay people are ptrayed in tv shows there always making sexual comments too each other however straight people are allowed to fall inlove? brokeback mountain was a brilliant film because it emphasised this fact that gay couples have no more sex than straight people and gay people can fall in love to :)

or am i just weird?

I'm so tired of the camp sitcom stereotype, in the UK especially it's remarkably popular. Alan Carr is our camp comedian of the moment.

And yes, I enjoyed Brokeback Mountain too, mostly because both the main characters were very flawed. Regardless of their homo/bisexuality, they were cheating on their wives, one of them was an abusive drunk, and the other one cheats with another man because of his unsatisfied homosexual lust. It's not a gay pride thing, it's a good old fashioned forbidden love story.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline Aj  
#12 Posted : 30 April 2009 08:39:20(UTC)
Aj

Man

Gildermershina wrote:
Aj wrote:
Gildermershina wrote:

or am i just weird?

I'm so tired of the camp sitcom stereotype, in the UK especially it's remarkably popular. Alan Carr is our camp comedian of the moment.

And yes, I enjoyed Brokeback Mountain too, mostly because both the main characters were very flawed. Regardless of their homo/bisexuality, they were cheating on their wives, one of them was an abusive drunk, and the other one cheats with another man because of his unsatisfied homosexual lust. It's not a gay pride thing, it's a good old fashioned forbidden love story.

You speak the truth my freind :)
However, i do admit i enjoy the sunday night project. Mainly because of Justin Lee Collins but i do find alan carr rather funny on occassions. however i believe as long as your not a complete idiot i think you can understand that that is simply a stereotype and not true and you must realise not all gay people are like that. in fact i doubt alan carr is like that in real life, its probebly simply an act.
Offline xNightsidex  
#13 Posted : 01 May 2009 05:03:23(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Gildermershina wrote:

Some do, some people can find anything attractive. But personally, I find the male form as a whole attractive. But everyone has their preferences. Suppose it's kind of the same as straight men finding exclusively vaginas attractive?

And on a note for the above, I despise Alan Carr.
Offline Aj  
#14 Posted : 01 May 2009 07:49:34(UTC)
Aj

Man

xNightsidex wrote:
Gildermershina wrote:

Some do, some people can find anything attractive. But personally, I find the male form as a whole attractive. But everyone has their preferences. Suppose it's kind of the same as straight men finding exclusively vaginas attractive?

And on a note for the above, I despise Alan Carr.

Your very straight for a gay person
As in, you dont run round making sure EVERYONE knows your gay
And on the thing of vaginas being attractive? Hell yeah ;) loool & boobs. But then like i find my mates can almost accept a girl if she has an ugly face if she has a nice ass and tits. also, can i just ask any gay people here cos ive always wondered thigs - when your gay, do you find like womenly 'bits' disgusting? or do they turn you on or what ? cos surely its human nature to get turned on by the other sex, so if you see a really fit girl do you not still get 'urges' towards em?
Offline xNightsidex  
#15 Posted : 01 May 2009 08:18:29(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Dunno if that's a compliment or if I should take it as one or not :P Over the top gays can make me cringe at times. I myself, you wouldn't guess it if you'd see me walk past in the street unless you judge on fashion taste maybe...

And no, out of all the girlfriends I've ever had before to be honest, I've never been sexually attracted to one of them. Heck, in terms of straight, I'm still a virgin, I passed up sleeping with two of them. The last girlfriend I ever had was the one I was most uncomfortable around really, then I realised I'd started getting interested in men. There was actually a turn on there for that, it just took me that time to figure out who I was I guess.

Edited by user 01 May 2009 08:30:44(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Thorgrim  
#16 Posted : 02 May 2009 08:31:35(UTC)
Thorgrim

Man

Man, are people still bothered about giving gays equal rights? I'm not a big fan of homosexuality and overly feminine gays annoy me, but who cares if they can marry? I guess we Dutchies are just chilled out huh.
Offline Aj  
#17 Posted : 02 May 2009 09:06:15(UTC)
Aj

Man

xNightsidex wrote:
Dunno if that's a compliment or if I should take it as one or not :P Over the top gays can make me cringe at times. I myself, you wouldn't guess it if you'd see me walk past in the street unless you judge on fashion taste maybe...

And no, out of all the girlfriends I've ever had before to be honest, I've never been sexually attracted to one of them. Heck, in terms of straight, I'm still a virgin, I passed up sleeping with two of them. The last girlfriend I ever had was the one I was most uncomfortable around really, then I realised I'd started getting interested in men. There was actually a turn on there for that, it just took me that time to figure out who I was I guess.

Loool yeah you should :)
&
Oh :)
Offline forkboy  
#18 Posted : 02 May 2009 09:13:00(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Thorgrim wrote:
Man, are people still bothered about giving gays equal rights? I'm not a big fan of homosexuality and overly feminine gays annoy me, but who cares if they can marry? I guess we Dutchies are just chilled out huh.

Well, gays obviously.

Of course, I'd prefer to see marriage abolished for being an outdated relic of feudal society, but hey ho, if we still have it then it should be marriage for any who want it, regardless of who they are fucking.
Offline Thorgrim  
#19 Posted : 03 May 2009 02:37:18(UTC)
Thorgrim

Man

Nah, nothing wrong with marriage. Weddings are still a fine excuse to drink too much and doing things you'll regret in the morning.
Offline tension101  
#20 Posted : 04 May 2009 10:06:38(UTC)
tension101

Man

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
My thing is, I don't see how being Bisexual makes me so hated in school.

EVEN BY THE TEACHERS!

Funny story, in eighth grade, I got kicked out of english class because my teacher figured out I was bi.

I reported her.

She got fired.

I was happy.

:D
Too much leather chair is unsightly and greatly increases your risk of leather-smell.