logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

130 Pages«<115116117118119>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2321 Posted : 28 June 2017 12:05:45(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Gemma sighs as well, cause she truly wasn't trying to judge him in anyway. "Elyar, I swear I'm not judging you. I just care about my feelings. That isn't to say I don't care about yours, because I do, it's just not that easy for me to instantly trust someone..." she sighs once more "You haven't given the wrong signals, it's just me and my trust issues."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2322 Posted : 28 June 2017 12:09:38(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
"I get it, I have the same trust issues I just mask them". He says as he takes her hand. "I really want to try this whole relationship thing with you but we both have to be ready and committed to each other because I like you a lot and I visit you because I feel a connection to you".
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2323 Posted : 28 June 2017 12:18:50(UTC)
Famouss7x7

"...I wanna be committed, I want us to be committed to each other. You and I deserve the best" shes smiles as she feels her heart flutter with butterflies when she holds his hand. She truly felt a connection to him but didn't want to be be wrong about it all. "I'm glad you've taken the time to come and see me over the past few months and been nothing but sweet to me, I appreciate you" She says smiling while blushing.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2324 Posted : 28 June 2017 18:06:05(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Elyar takes both her hands now and kisses her. "I agree we deserve to give it a shot".
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2325 Posted : 29 June 2017 03:49:22(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Elyar takes both her hands now and kisses her. "I agree we deserve to give it a shot".

Gemma smiles, holding his hand as well as they finally confirm that they're now dating eachother. Elyar and Gemma met since at the Fan Choice Awards and spent the last couple of months talking and seeing eachother from time to time, but very recently they got intimate with eachother and now it seems that they've confirmed dating eachother right in this moment. Gemma nods and kisses him back. "I'm trusting you..." She says kissing him passionately.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2326 Posted : 29 June 2017 03:54:06(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Elyar kisses her more. "I am trusting you too beautiful". He says before her picks her up and pins her against the wall gently continuing to kiss her.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2327 Posted : 29 June 2017 09:14:51(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Elyar kisses her more. "I am trusting you too beautiful". He says before her picks her up and pins her against the wall gently continuing to kiss her.

Gemma let's Eylar pin her up against the wall, him back and inserting her tongue into his, really showing off her amazing kissing skills.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2328 Posted : 29 June 2017 09:21:18(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Elyar does the same kissing her and really showing off just how great at kissing he was. "You're lips are just so kissable."
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2329 Posted : 23 July 2017 21:14:21(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Joshua arrives back in New Jersey after spending some time away with his boyfriend Johnny. This is the first time he has been back in his own state with a more positive state of mind. Last time he was here, he took off and went missing for a few days and even when recovering from his dark state of mind, he still wasn't himself. Walking up to the front door of his and Ashley's place gives him an odd feeling in his stomach as he remembers that horrible time. He shrugs it off though and puts the key in the door, allowing himself access to the home. "Ash?" he calls out as he steps inside.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline mebeme101  
#2330 Posted : 23 July 2017 21:51:22(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Ashley had been in the kitchen preparing herself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich along with a tall glass of milk her thoughts were currently a bit scattered thinking about her brother and everything he had been through recently not only with going missing awhile back but with the constant stress he had been put under on social media and seeing what people had to say about him Ashley never was one to get involved in any kind of conflict but she had always been a bit protective over her brother so seeing whats been going on with him had taken a bit on a toll on her she had also been thinking about what it was gonna be like returning to the industry after a few years things had definitely changed in terms of sound and what people would expect of her which was something she didn't use to let bother her but it had been on her mind since she started writing for for her album suddenly she hears the door open and her younger brother Joshua call out taking her out of that train of thought she had finished up her sandwich and placed i over on the counter before making her way to the door and greeting her younger brother with a hug "Hey how was the trip?" she ask smiling after the pair hug
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2331 Posted : 23 July 2017 22:27:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua smiles and wraps his arms around Ashley immediately, giving her a warm hug. Despite being the younger sibling, he towers over her at 6ft 2" and is like a big cuddly giant. He is wearing a grey long sleeved shirt and dark jeans, similar to the outfit on the cover of his album PORCELAINHEART. He is also, however, wearing an eye patch to cover his sleepy eye and he just KNOWS Ashley is going to mock him for looking like a pirate. "The trip? It was like it usually is getting back into Jersey - hellish. Took even longer to get here because we were being followed so my driver had to try lose them." Joshua drops his bags in the hallway and walks further into the apartment. Even though Ashley owns the place, it is really his home too so he's quick to get comfortable, kicking his shoes off. "Any food going? Mom wouldn't like to know that you aren't feeding your baby bro. That's neglectful." Joshua laughs and sits on the couch.
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#2332 Posted : 24 July 2017 01:19:51(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Ashley listens as he tells her about the trip on the way home she rolls her eyes at the thought of a paparazzi following her brother she was about to speak about it before she notices the eye patch that she hadn't paid attention to before she then shoots Joshua a strange look before speaking to him in a more joking manor "Find any treasure while you were away maybe Johnny's booty" she says before turning her finger into a hook and laughing she then leads him into the kitchen after hearing she's hungry and decides to make him a cheese sandwich as the bread was already out from hers she finishes up the sandwich and cuts in it half then places the two smaller sandwiches neatly on a paper plate "Eat up you know I'm a bad cook" she says jokingly but in reality she was telling the truth this was probably the most passable meal she could offer up that wasn't microwaveable "How was your time out there?" she asks referring to his time away from home with his boyfriend

Edited by user 24 July 2017 02:09:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2333 Posted : 24 July 2017 02:18:13(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua shakes his head and chuckles, knowing that the remark about pirates would come sooner or later. "Yeah I did find some treasure actually. Now where did I put it?..." Joshua pats on his pockets and puts a hand in one. When he brings it out, he jokingly flips Ashley the middle finger. "There it is! Now leave my cool as fuck eye patch alone!" he says with a laugh. He already feels right at home. Joshua follows Ashley into the kitchen and smiles as his big sister starts to prepare a sandwich for him. "Thanks, Ash. You used a different knife, right?" Joshua asks, totally paranoid about cross contamination. Obviously Ashley is well aware of her little brother's severe allergy but he always wants to double check. When asked about his time away, Joshua lights up. "It was great. Feel recharged. Not going to lie, I spent most of the last week in bed with Johnny. Just cuddling of course." Joshua chuckles, knowing that he can talk and joke with Ashley about stuff like this.
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#2334 Posted : 27 July 2017 08:57:34(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Ashley crosses her arms and gives a disapproving little pout when Joshua gives her the finger "You're gonna make me call mom bitch" Ashley says jokingly before lightly punching his shoulder "And it doesn't look that cool so chill" she says before sticking her tongue out at him after Joshua asks if she used a different knife she shakes her head "Nah bro I decided there can only be one Grimmie in the industry so eat up" she says in a sarcastic joking tone "I'm kidding of course I used a different knife I put the other one away earlier" she listens to Joshua talk about his time away with Johnny she smiled as he spoke about how he had a good time then begun laughing when he mentioned them being in bed and just cuddling "Yeah of course you were 'just cuddling'" she uses her fingers as quotation marks before shaking her head "I really am glad you had a good time though I missed you baby bro" she says smiling at him before taking a bit from her sandwich
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2335 Posted : 27 July 2017 09:22:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua laughs and shakes his head when Ashley jokes about using the same knife to contaminate his sandwich. "Nah you see, I'm protected for a good few years yet. I could potentially join the 27 Club but I could also live a long and fruitful life. See, I got the Illuminati on my side..." he jokes, pointing to his eye patch. A lot of conspiracies regarding Joshua and the Illuminati have been circulating lately due to his breakdown and sudden rise to fame. "And my eye patch IS cool. Shut the fuck up, Ash!" Joshua says while laughing. Ashley and his parents always try to tell Joshua not to cuss so much but they all know that he's a real potty-mouth regardless. Joshua snickers at the "just cuddling" quotations before taking a bite of his sandwich. "Yeah, just cuddling. Unless you wanna know the real details. I doubt you want to hear that your baby bro has mind-blowing sex," he says with his mouth full, purposely trying to make Ashley cringe. "I missed you too, Ashley. It's weird...this year...it's like both of us have grown up a whole lot. I actually feel like we're adults now...kinda. Still kids at heart though. On the way over here I was thinking about how crazy it is that we have our own place. I swear we were kids just yesterday. Remember you always tried to feed me my bottle...and try to dress me up," Joshua says, giving her a pretend fierce look. He still hasn't forgiven her for trying to put him in princess dresses.
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#2336 Posted : 27 July 2017 10:04:10(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Ashley listens as Joshua jokes about his involvement in the Illuminati she laughs after he finishes "It's really not fair my soul was supposed to be sold by now I started this music thing before you" she says before adding a little sigh at the end and shaking her head "It's not fair!" she says jokingly when Joshua swears Ashley looks at him "I told you about swearing Joshua don't think just because you're a little taller than me now I won't kick your butt like I use to" she says beore letting out a little giggle remembering all the little fights they'd get into when they were younger when Joshua brings up his sex life with Johnny Ashley gives him a look of disgust "No, nope no thank you not today Satan keep it to yourself" she says before laughing she then nods as he brings up the old days "Yeah we're full fledged adults now on our own the sad thing is you'd probably still look better than I do wearing my makeup" she says laughing as she thinks about the times she used to dress up her little brother and do his makeup
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2337 Posted : 27 July 2017 18:22:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"What soul?" Joshua jokes in response to Ashley when she says that hers was supposed to be sold in favour of fame and fortune. When he's told off for swearing, he holds his hands up as if surrendering to police arrest, "Oh I am so fucking sorry. 1000 fucking apologies!" Joshua smirks, being as sarcastic as usual. Not much has changed with him. When Ashley gives him a look of disgust, he knows that he's doing it right and making her feel awkward. "Your little bro has a better sex life than you do. How does that make you feel? You feel accomplished in life, Ashley?" he asks while leaning against the counter and taking a bite of his sandwich again. He thinks back and reminisces about the times Ashley used to treat him like a fashion project. "Putting me in dresses and applying makeup...YOU made me queer, Ashley. You introduced me to the rainbow. Thank you." Joshua chuckles and takes another bite of his sandwich, leaving most of the crust down on the plate. He never eats them. While on the subject of the old days, Joshua lifts up the bottom of his t-shirt to show off the scar he still has from appendicitis. "I remember when this happened. Most painful thing ever. We were just playing in the garden and out of nowhere, I got this excruciating pain in my abdomen and near enough collapsed. Little you managed to lift me up and bring me into the house to mom and dad. It's all a blur after that but I remember waking up in the hospital and you were still there with me. I realized that day that you really do have my back." Joshua smiles. He really does love and appreciate his big sister. "Of course, still wasn't a fan of the fact that you painted my toenails while I was knocked out."
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#2338 Posted : 28 July 2017 00:14:46(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

When Joshua asks what soul Ashley shrugs "You're right completely forgot my bad" she says joking back when she hears Joshua starts using the 'F' word even more she just shakes her head "See Joshua this is why we can't have nice things" she says before taking another bite from her sandwich then a sip of her milk when Joshua continues on about his sex life she nearly spits out her milk "STOP LALALA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" She says with her fingers in her ears looking like a child not wanting to hear about something after he mentions Ashley being the reason he became queer she lets out a little giggle "You're welcome I do have a reputation for turning guys don't I?" she asks jokingly referencing her boy friend back in high school that had dated her just to seem straight when Joshua shows Ashley the scar she instantly goes back to that day she nods as he tells the story when Joshua says he realized that day that she'd always have her back she nods "Yeah I mean I'm only your big sister" she says with a little smile "Your problems are always gonna be my problems I'll always be there for you" She said before giving her brother another hug then pulled away "Aww look at us living up to the white family full house stereotypes" She says jokingly "Hey I thought it'd be a nice surprise for when you woke up don't even try to deny that it wasn't your color"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2339 Posted : 28 July 2017 01:11:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua gives up joking around about his sex life, knowing that he's went as far as he can in regards to talking about it without coming across as creepy. Nobody wants to hear that. They are extremely close siblings but some subjects should remain private. However, when it was discovered that Joshua was actually sexually active, Ashley was the first one to remind him to keep it "safe". When Ashley jokes about turning guys, Joshua nods and folds his arms. "Yep. You seem to have a way about you. Tell me...do you think you'll ever actually find love?" Joshua's joke may seem harsh but he knows Ashley can take it. When he speaks, Joshua often sounds condescending and like a total dick but that's just his regular tone - another reason why he often gets into trouble. Ashley knows when he's joking. Joshua opens up the fridge and helps himself to a bottle of water while still talking to and listening to his sister. "I know you're my sister but back then...I was like 8?...I didn't realize the importance of bonds and shit. I thought you didn't really like me and that you were just stuck with me. I was an annoying kid. That day made me realize that...you're actually pretty cool." Joshua gives Ashley a playful nudge. "We got each other's backs. I mean, you saved my life and I beat the shit out of that guy for using you in high school. We're quite a team." Joshua chuckles. Although fighting is something the family wish Joshua wouldn't do, they know that he'd defend his sister to the death and they somewhat admire that. Truly loyal and fearless. "Hot pink isn't my color, Ash!" he says, referring to the nail incident again.
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#2340 Posted : 28 July 2017 02:30:33(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Ashley is a little relieved after Joshua stops talking about his sex life she laughs when he brings up her love life before giving a little shrug "I mean you've heard my depressing music so probably not" she said back in a similar tone Ashley had given up on looking for love awhile ago if it were to come to her then that'd be fine but if not that was also fine chasing after it seemed a little pointless and it may have took her awhile but she figured out if something is meant it's going to happen and if not it won't Ashley smiles as they continue having the conversation about how they've always had each others backs "Heck yeah you should've always known I'm the coolest" she then nods along though getting a bit more serious "Yeah we really are a good team but you know he probably didn't deserve that right?" she says thinking back to that time when he says hot pink isn't his color she shrugs a little "Maybe not but you have to admit you definitely rock red lipstick better than half of the population" she says jokingly
My Acts

UserPostedImage