logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

130 Pages«<116117118119120>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#2341 Posted : 28 July 2017 02:55:27(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Joshua tilts his head and raises an eyebrow after Ashley mentions her depressing music. "We both make depressing music, don't we? What went so wrong in our childhoods?" Joshua chuckles and takes a sip of water. "Seriously though, when you do find someone, I need to give them the seal of approval first, OK?" Joshua may be the younger sibling but he's a very protective brother and if someone is coming into Ashley's life, he needs to make sure that they are up to scratch. Again, it reflects on the time he hit the guy for using Ashley. Joshua isn't vicious for the sake of it, getting into random fights and all that but he WILL throw down if it's for someone he cares about. "He didn't deserve it for being gay or wanting to be straight, no...but he still used my sister. That ain't cool." That time was rather worrying for the family as it was when Joshua first started to show signs of aggression and somewhat of a split personality. It was put down to the pressures of high school and the hormones that come with being a teenager but in hindsight, it was probably a telltale sign of his bipolar disorder. When Ashley makes a remark regarding the lipstick, he scoffs and shrugs. "Well duh. These luscious lips could pull off any color! God, I must have been a weird kid around that house: wearing lipstick and...eating dry cereal," Joshua chuckles. As a kid, he used to sneak into the kitchen cupboard, pull out the boxes of cereal and just help himself to handfuls of dry Corn Flakes and the likes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline BrownSugar  
#2342 Posted : 01 August 2017 05:55:22(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua is sitting on the couch of his and Ashley's home, looking at the TV but not particularly paying attention to what is on the screen. When he's not challenging the government, voicing his opinions or in the studio, Joshua gets pretty bored rather easily. To pass the time, he's been messaging Layla and her twin brothers in a group chat. Over the last few months, Joshua and Layla have formed a pretty tight friendship and he's been getting along with the twins too, more specifically Jason. Joshua and Jason even break off from the group chat and have their own conversation in private, using language and topics that Layla might not be so keen on. After joking around for a bit, Jason asks Joshua if he wants to come over to chill. Usually, Joshua is less spontaneous than this and would rather plan out things but as there is nothing else to do around the place, he agrees. Joshua then proceeds to call Jason and waits for an answer.
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#2343 Posted : 01 August 2017 06:22:31(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Jason can be seen hanging out with two other friends Aaron was out for tonight over at one of his own friends houses so Jason decided to have a little get together with some of us the boys had ordered pizza and were playing video games and of course there's no Jason get together without weed or alcohol it was something he kept a secret from Layla despite it being a little obvious he decided to invite Joshua over through text messages then noticed Joshua calling him he picks up the phone "Hey man you coming over or what?" He asks carrying on the conversation from the text messages a Jason's other two friends can be heard arguing over the video game like two teenage boys normally would Jason then shushes them as he waits for hear Joshua's answer
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2344 Posted : 01 August 2017 08:16:20(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah bro, I'm just going to call an Uber." Joshua speaks on the phone as he stands up, slipping on some shoes. He can hear other voices in the background. "Who else is there, man?" he asks in response to the arguing over the line. Joshua is a very sociable person and doesn't mind company but not everyone takes too kindly to him. Everyone knows Joshua has a "strong" personality to put it politely and he often clashes with people. He doesn't want to argue with Jason's friends so he wants to know if they are chill guys or not before he comes over. "Oh and uh...are you OK for uh...you know?" Joshua asks quietly, looking around to make sure Ashley isn't around. He's obviously referring to "party favours".
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#2345 Posted : 01 August 2017 09:05:52(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

"Just some guys I know from school they're chill man we're thinking about heading out in a little" Jason says in response before taking a hit from the bong it can be heard over the phone Jason can then be heard coughing after taking a hit "Yeah man we're good on that just get your ass over here so we can all get fucked up" he says before giving a little chuckle one of the boys can be heard talking to Jason through the phone "It's your turn Jase I kicked his ass" the two can be heard bickering once again Jason talks back to them "Alright I'll be there give me a sec" he then goes back to talking to Joshua "Text me when you get to the gate man I gotta kick my buddies ass real quick" he says before hanging up and heading over to his Xbox
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2346 Posted : 01 August 2017 09:24:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Alright man, I'll text you. See you in a bit." Joshua hangs up, letting Jason get back to his gaming activities. People can say what they like about Joshua and while he may be very mature for his age, he is still a 19-year-old guy at the end of the day. He still wants to hang out with other guys, get high, play video games and just enjoy his youth when he's not topping the charts, performing for thousands and battling the government. Joshua Grimmie is a regular kid underneath it all and Jason helps him channel that. He says goodbye to Ashley, who has spent most of the day in bed nursing off a cold, before he calls for a car.

After about a fifty minute wait for him, Joshua texts Jason back to tell him that he's there. The traffic was terrible but at least he got on with the driver. The friendly banter between them on the journey only got Joshua more hyped for his time with Jason.
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#2347 Posted : 01 August 2017 11:22:25(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

After they had hung up Jason and his friends go back to hanging out they had taken turns on the video game they were playing and Jason managed to come out on top every time he had played the boys also when Jason gets the text that Joshua had arrived he lets the security guard at the gate know to let them in he then heads over to the the kitchen grabbing a beer for himself and his friend he then heads to the door to let Joshua in the boys do the usual "bro" handshake to greet each other "Ayeee man what's up? Get your ass in here got some AK-47 with your name on it and a beer we got some pizza over in the room" Jason says smelling of weed and his breath of alcohol one of the boys yells from his room "Jase it's your turn man!" Jason yells back "Nah bro you gotta get through my boy Josh to go up against me you're both trash" he shouts back laughing
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2348 Posted : 01 August 2017 12:05:58(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua enters and feels just a little bit nervous but that's only because he's not sure how the other guys are going to react to his presence. They might not even have a clue who he is but there's a high chance they do and already have an opinion formed on him. Some people think it'd be the coolest thing ever to party with Joshua Grimmie and others wouldn't even want him in the same room as them. "Hey buddy!" he says to Jason, returning the handshake. He then looks over to the other boys and gives them a friendly "Hey" to acknowledge them. "I'm not bad, man. You know me, I have a new battle everyday so I'm kept busy," Joshua says with a small laugh. He can already smell the weed and alcohol off of Jason. "What you been having tonight? I need to get caught up with you!" Joshua smirks, unbuttoning his jacket.
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#2349 Posted : 01 August 2017 12:46:02(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Jason hands Joshua a beer "Start it off with this down it bro" he says before going over to grab the bong he then begins setting it up for Joshua he then places it down on a table and reaches into his pocket for a lighter he then also hands that to Joshua "Then you're gonna go and take a huge hit off that" He says motioning towards the bong "And we'll my buddy Bobby over there brought us a present" Jason says looking over at his friend "Get started bro" he says before opening his beer and clinking it up Joshua's he then begins his looking as ifhe was about to down it finally when some of it starts coming out of his mouth he stops lets out a huge belch and wipes his mouth him and his friends then start laughing "Yoooo that was half" says one of Jason's friends the boys then introduce theirselves to Joshua as any normal person would these guys have met their share of celebrities starting out with Layla then moving onto a few others they learned that most celebs are just normal people Jason then speaks again "Yo do you guys want like s'mores? I want s'mores I say we start up the bonfire outside"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2350 Posted : 02 August 2017 02:22:43(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua takes the beer and immediately gets to work on it, chugging some down. He's usually more careful with his booze but tonight he's on a mission - to get wrecked. "Cheers, man..." Joshua says while clicking his bottle. He watches as Jason sets up the bong for them. The last time he took a hit from one of them, he was still in high school and he was also caught by his dad. Lately he's just been using joints and they're little ones at that. Joshua can't help but laugh when he sees the bong. "Damn, haven't used one of those in a minute!" Joshua smirks and sparks up the lighter and firing up the bong. Once he's all set up, Joshua takes a HUGE hit from the bong like nobody's business. It's evident that he's more than just a little familiar with weed. He exhales and places the bong down. "Man...that was strong! Where do you get your stuff?" Joshua asks, already feeling the effects of it. "Present?" he asks with a tilt of the head. He's curious to know what the other guy brought. When Jason burps, Joshua cringes and laughs before playing shoving him back. "Dude, gross!". When Jason asks if they want some s'mores, Joshua is up for the idea of heading outside but not so much the treats. "I'm up for a bonfire but I'll pass on the s'mores. Marshmallows are fucking disgusting."
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#2351 Posted : 02 August 2017 03:03:01(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Jason and the boys watch as Joshua gets to work on the beer the boys all begin cheering him on as if they were at a frat party after he finishes the boys each show their respect by passing around high fives Jason can be seen smiling in approval "Nice shit man" He says before taking another swig from his bottle he gulps the rest down when Joshua mentions the bong Jason laughs a little "It's the best way to do it man little bit of a hassle setting up but still" as Joshua begins taking a hit from the bong the boys once again begin cheering him on a line up of high fives are once again waiting for him after he's done usually Jason and his friends were a little more chill than this but being around a different person got them a little more hyped than usual "My guy Bobby usually supplies the shit for us so you have him to thank for that" When Joshua reacts to his burp Jason begins laughing even more "Hey man it's human nature and all that shit" he says with a shrug After asking about the present Jason once again shrugs time out of confusion "Hasn't said yet we're still waiting on his guy to show up with it" After the boys all agree to the bonfire they make their way outside Jason gets to work on starting up the fire even though he probably shouldn't be as he was definitely under the influence and showing it after a few minutes of putting the wood on the little pit they had outside then getting a large lighter and almost burning himself with it the boys have a fire "Okay gentleman and whatever the fuck Ricky is we have fire!" the boys all get around the fire and begin roasting marshmallows for their s'mores Bobby comes out with four more beers handing one off the each guy before opening his own Jason stands up looking a little wobbly "Yo you guys wanna see something cool as fuck?" He asks with a smirk on his face
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2352 Posted : 02 August 2017 03:45:51(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

It doesn't take long for Joshua to finish off his first beer. He chugs it down as he speeds through his mission to get wasted. "Any others, man?" he asks, even though he really shouldn't be drinking heavily as it can have a serious impact on his body. Joshua is on strong medication for his bipolar and really shouldn't have any drinks at all....but fuck it. Joshua likes that the guys are hyped tonight. He enjoys a very positive and sociable atmosphere despite what people may think about him and his "love" for drama, which is very untrue. When Jason jokes about the burp being human nature, Joshua shrugs before turning his ass in his direction and letting one rip. "That's human nature too, man!" he says with a hearty laugh. He figures that this present must be something rather strong and highly illegal considering how secretive it all is. It's cool with Joshua though. It's not like he hasn't dabbled with anything stronger than weed before. Joshua follows the guys outside but only after he takes another hit of the bong. "Something cool as fuck? I'm down." Joshua folds his arms and waits to see what Jason has up his sleeve.
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#2353 Posted : 02 August 2017 04:28:51(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

After Joshua let's out a rather loud fart the boys begin laughing hysterically Jason shakes his head with a smile "Nice shit man" he says as they continue to laugh after Joshua says he's down Jason nods "Alright everybody clear the area" After Jason says this the boys stand up he moves the chairs away from the bonfire the boys had going Jason then takes a few steps back from the fire looking around at the boys his friends already had an idea he was going to do something dangerous but non of the boys had the idea to stop him instead they wanted to see what he'd do Jason and his brother had a little history with gymnastics it was something they were both always into and they even implemented it into their dancing after getting to a decent distance Jason begins running towards the fire he had lit up earlier the flames were rather high however as he gets closer to it Jason takes a huge jump using the momentum he built with the running start to catch some decent air while in the air he jumps over the fire doing a total 360 corkscrew in mid air he then lands on the other side of the bonfire barely catching himself from falling backwards after he sticks the slightly sloppy landing he raises both arms and shouts "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GOLD MEDAL BRING IT TO ME!" he says getting applause from the other boys he then grabs his beer and takes a takes a smaller sip of it feeling rather dizzy from what he had just done he also goes back to his seat then looks over at Joshua "Perfect ten or what?" he asks with a smirk

Edited by user 02 August 2017 04:30:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2354 Posted : 02 August 2017 05:03:37(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah you may have me beat in the burping department but farting? That's my thing, man!" Joshua laughs along with the boys, enjoying their company a lot. When Jason tells them to keep clear, Joshua steps back and just knows that he's going to do something dangerous and idiotic. He's not going to stop him though. Joshua just gulps down more of his new beer and does as he's told. He watches in amazement as Jason clears the fire and does a corkscrew spin in the middle of the air over the fire. Being good friends with Lincoln Keaton, who is also a gymnast, he's witnessed a few amazing tricks but never anything that involves fire. That is next level. When Jason asks if it's a perfect ten, Joshua shrugs and totally downplays it. "Meh...a 7 at a push." He smirks before drinking more of his beer. Joshua then takes off his jacket and his shirt, resting them on one of the chairs. The heat from the flames combined with the summer air was really warming him up so he decides to just go shirtless.
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#2355 Posted : 02 August 2017 05:33:54(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Jason laughs "Oh you should hear what Aaron can do" he says in response to Joshua's joke about farting after hearing Joshua downplay his flip he shakes his head "Nah man 7 my ass that was a perfect 10 just like this dick" he says jokingly before grabbing his junk after Joshua takes off his shirt the boys seem to follow his lead it was getting rather hot out right now and the heat definitely wasn't helping while the other two boys are decently built Jason is more skinny sure he has abs but he was still leaning more on the boney side one of the boys gets up to grab himself another beer Jason stops him "Yo grab me a slice" he then looks over at Joshua "You want pizza?" he asks before turning back to his friend before Joshua could answer "Bring a slice for Josh too" he says before leaning back into his chair and drinking more of his beer "Yo isn't this the fucking life man?" Jason looks over at Joshua "Like fuck good company, good beer, good weed fuck does it get any better?" He asks before one of his friends chimes Ricky chimes in "Man only think that'd make it better if is your cute ass sister was here" Jason then shakes his head laughing a little "Shut the fuck up Rick I fucked your sister" he says back jokingly Ricky then responds "Austin Nimmo is probably fucking yours right now" Jason shakes his head "Shut up Ricky the only thing you stay fucking is your hand" he says back the boys then laugh a little Jason didn't take it too seriously this is just how they joked around and he knew that so there was no reason to get all defensive
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2356 Posted : 02 August 2017 06:37:04(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua chuckles and shakes his head. "I'm sure Aaron is pretty epic too but I doubt he can rival me in that department. I'm infamous for it. Ashley will tell ya!" Joshua laughs as they continue the immature toilet humour. He sees Jason grab at his junk, causing him to chuckle and give another sarcastic response. "If it's like your dick then we're talking more of a 2 or 3, pal." Joshua smirks. With his shirt off, Joshua actually has a rather impressive body. One might think he's just a tall, lanky, skinny thing but he's actually very ripped. Those abs could grate cheese. "Ye..." Joshua is cut off by Jason before he even gets a chance to tell him that he wants pizza. At least he's getting a slice anyway. "Life only gets better if you add in some coke and sex..." Joshua laughs and finishes off his beer. When they joke around about each others sisters, Joshua turns to the boys and speaks in a more serious tone. "Hey, guys, cut the sister talk, OK?". With a sister of his own and being good friends with Layla, he finds the conversation a little awkward and disrespectful. This is a glimpse of the more straight-talking Joshua coming through.
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#2357 Posted : 02 August 2017 07:57:11(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

"I mean if we're going by what just happened Aaron may have you beat" He says before giving a little chuckle after a few seconds Jason's friend Bobby returns with his beer and the boys' pizza he hands them both their slices Jason wastes no time before he sings his teeth into his he has this expression on his face that looks like he's just experienced heaven the Sanchez family is know for their love of pizza "Fuuuuuckk that shit is good" he says before taking another bite Jason nods as he listens to Joshua talk "Never tried coke but hell yeah sex makes everything better I'll drink to that" He raises his beer "To sex" he says before drinking more of it when Joshua expresses his feelings on the current topic Jason nods "We're just fucking around man sorry" Jason suddenly receives a text he reads it then calls the front gate telling them to let the person in he looks over at Bobby "Your guys is here dude" Bobby steps outside and after a few minutes he comes back in with a small baggie of coke Jason looks over at it "Yooo looks like I'm trying it tonight huh?" He looks over at Joshua with and lets out a nervous little chuckle
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2358 Posted : 02 August 2017 08:22:14(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Man, that one was just a starter. Don't make me defend my title. You'll regret it." Joshua says with a laugh before taking the pizza from Bobby. He too loves the stuff and is a total sucker for anything with cheese, especially when all gooey and melted. Being high only adds to the taste experience as it helps satisfy his munchies too, making the pizza seem even more heavenly. When the guys raise their glass to sex, Joshua shakes his head and speaks with his mouth full of pizza. "No way. Forget sex. This...this little slice of Heaven right here...is better than sex." Joshua takes another bite and some of the warm tomato sauce drips onto his chest. "Ah!...Oh shit...I'm bleeding!!" he says jokingly. When Jason apologises, Joshua just pats his back as if to tell him it's all good. Joshua wasn't angry, he just wanted to politely put a stop to it before the conversation went too far. When Bobby returns with the bag, Joshua's eyes light up as he knows exactly what it is. He shouldn't be familiar with it at all but thankfully, Joshua doesn't have an addictive nature and seems to be able to enjoy a few lines now and then without forming an addiction. "Now it's a party!" he laughs loudly...still with tomato sauce on his chest.
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#2359 Posted : 02 August 2017 10:19:51(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

"Hey you don't gotta defend shit against me that's Aaron you need to speak with" he says laughing Jason nods before taking another bite from the pizza "But wait pizza after sex" Jason takes closes his eyes taking a deep breath then finally releasing it when Joshua shouts out he's bleeding Jason laughs along with the other Jason was happy that Joshua was getting along with his friends and vice versa it made everything a little chill Jason nods "Alright fellas I say we hand that over to Joshua since he was the one that brought it up Bobby you got next since you got it for us and Rick and I will play rock paper scissors for third" Jason says with a rather straight face however the boys can't help but laugh at his barking orders and adding rock paper scissors into the mix "What?" Jason asks looking legitimately confused he then looks over at Joshua to see what his reaction is

ooc: Sorry grocery store and the thing I told you about
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2360 Posted : 02 August 2017 11:16:17(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua takes the bag of cocaine and sets it down on the table outside. He picks up an empty beer bottle, turns it on its side and starts to roll it over the bag like a rolling pin over dough. He makes sure to crush all the big rocks thoroughly. Joshua appears to be some sort of secret expert with this. He doesn't have a razor on hand to finish it off so instead, he takes out his credit card from his wallet. After laying the substance on the table top, he starts chopping at it with the edge of the card before using it to form the coke into multiple little white lines. "Guys, this looks like real good shit..." he says while focusing on perfecting the lines. After he's finished setting up, Joshua takes a $5 bill from his wallet, rolls it up, places it at the edge of his nose and uses it as a funnel as he inhales TWO lines in a row. "WOO!" Joshua yells, instantly feeling the rush. He looks over at Jason and rubs his nose. "You do one line, OK?" he says to the first timer. Joshua is already speaking at a faster pace, really feeling that hit.
UserPostedImage