logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<290291292293294>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5821 Posted : 17 June 2014 04:39:39(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada thinks for a moment. She hadn't even somewhat thought about what car she would arrive in. She smiles. "I'll let you decide what car I arrive in, liebling. That seems much more your speed than mine." She smiles.
Offline erich hess  
#5822 Posted : 17 June 2014 06:17:38(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17916 time(s) in 10410 post(s)
"Really?" Erich asks in surprise. He wanted to make sure this wedding was to be traditional and not ridiculous. He had several Cadillacs. Normal,limos,hearses,even the hard to find flower cars. But be didn't want Ada arriving in a car she had ridden in before. Something borrowed and all that. " what about a horse carriage dealie? That would be rather snazzy." Erich suggests,wondering if German horses understood English commands.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5823 Posted : 17 June 2014 06:56:47(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada gasps at the idea of arriving at her wedding in a horse drawn carriage. She knew that she said that she didn't want anything tacky and cheesy at her wedding, but she loved feeling like a princess at any point in time. "I love it! Please, can we? With horses and all!?" She smiles brightly.
Offline erich hess  
#5824 Posted : 17 June 2014 10:04:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich is happy to see ada light up at the prospect of the horse drawn carriage. he has never been around horses,and is actually a little afraid of them. "of course! i want princess diana's wedding to look like it was held in a hovel compared to ours." he touches her head lightly and makes a little hrumph sound. " we need to get a tiara on that head too." he says excitedly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline erich hess  
#5825 Posted : 07 September 2014 11:05:38(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko had been one of the more...colorful and talked about contestants on big brother 4. mainly due to her willingness to get drunk,naked, and/or make out with vara. but for all its perks,she was kind of happy to be away from the show and to see her sister again. after the show,mariko headed straight for the duke of winchester,which was in germany. still. the two exchanged hugs and kisses and tales of big brother stardom for hours and hours. eventually all the kids and friends had went to sleep and it was just mariko and erica on the deck. it was a moonless night,and they were sitting on the rail that lined the bow of the ship.

erica: so...why'd you do it?

mariko: *looking puzzled* the show? i thought it would be fun and i would meet nice people. for the most part,i was pleased!

erica: *with a blank look* seriously,mariko? you are going to make me ask you? you know what i mean.

mariko: *now speaking japanese so their conversation would be private.* i really do not think it is your place to question me,hitomi. * she makes a motion towards the room that erica and nichole live in.*

erica: *also speaking in japanese,which is extremely rare for her.* we are not talking about me. we are talking about you and...her. i thought you and nina were...you know,good?

mariko: and i thought you and natalya were having a baby together. why did you leave her for nichole? was natalya not sweet? did she not love you with all her heart? did she not move across the fucking globe for you?

erica: *clearly pissed to the point where if it was anyone but her sister,she would deck them* i fucking love nichole.i love natalya too.i still do. i wouldnt have cheated on natalya with just some.....i dont even know what id call vara. she wanted to fuck you right after that weird ass fuck with daniel. even you were concerned about that!

mariko: so? at least she thought more of me than to humiliate me on national tv,like your precious nichole did. you looked like a dog that keeps coming back after being kicked. stupid.

erica: at least i can be 100% sure nichole isnt fucking someone right now! i wouldnt trust vara as far as i could throw her.

mariko: that is not fair,hitomi! you know i have trouble trusting anyone.

erica: i know. i wouldnt say that sort of thing lightly. maybe you and vara can have a contest to see who cheats on who first.

mariko: fuck you! fuck ESPECIALLY you! what do you know? you have a baby and suddenly you are miss fucking manners? i grew up with you,hitomi. i know you. *she narrows her eyes*. tell me you still do not daily think about fucking your ex nina?

erica: think and do are two different things. nichole just connects with me like nobody else has.

mariko: why do you think i do not have that with vara? what makes you think i had it with nina? you do not know what goes on behind closed doors.

erica:i know that vara uses sex to reward people.and i know she knows you..idolize her or something. i know you too,mariko. you have TOLD me that you wish you had vara's qualities. i am so glad you dont,you are sweet mariko. not....bitch on wheels vara.

mariko: if being confident is a bitch,then so be it. vara does not want anything but me,mariko. as is ,nothing changed. she likes me for me.

erica:and nina?

mariko: she did too...i loved living with her, it was so perfect.

erica:so why,mariko? seriously. i just want to know. all ill will towards vara out the window,i'll drop it if you just tell me why. you are my sister,the only one i have and no matter what we are in this together.i just want the best for you. and vara...i just cant see it.

mariko: *sighs and turns to look out over the ocean* i think...or like to think that she wanted this when we met way back when. not that she did not love trent. she did love him,with all her heart. i know she still does..and i would be concerned if he ever came back into the picture. they were perfect together. i just feel that vara and i...we needed a chance to at least try. i know nina is hurt beyond words. i did not want this to happen like it did. everything just sort of snowballed,before i knew it i was...daisy. and by that point? i would not forgive me if i was nina. yes,moving to vara was fast. but it is not like she is just some chick. vara and i have history together,we have skirted more than friends very often. so that is what we did.

erica:ok,mariko. i do not agree with it,per se. but i understand completely. maybe if i get to know vara it will be different.

mariko: maybe we will come visit!

erica: visit?! you mean you are really going to italy!?

mariko :*nods* yes! i booked the plane this morning.i am doing it!

erica:im losing you again...you are my mariko.i need you around.

mariko:i need you too,hitomi.i also need you to be happy for me.

erica:i am,mariko. i am. if you are happy...then i am happy. i know how it feels to have everyone disapprove of you.

mariko:i am the happiest i have been in a long time! vara and i are going to do this. its going to be awesome,its going to be great.i cannot wait to go food shopping in italy! i bet everything is so fresh and smelling good!

erica:i hope so too. come here and let me hug you before you are gone again. mariko chan.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 07/09/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 22/12/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#5826 Posted : 22 December 2014 05:08:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

it was cold and gloomy outside the small window that erica was looking out of. she had finally gotten takara down to sleep and was contemplating a nap herself. this time next month she would be on tour ....little to no sleeping to be had then. she couldnt say she wasnt looking forward to it a little.she was ready for the debauchery of touring life. this tour was going to be heavy on the antics,she could feel it. the anniversary of ...everything was coming soon,and she wanted to be in no state to give it the slightest thought. she jumps as a wave splashes against the window and breaks her train of thought
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5827 Posted : 22 December 2014 05:22:32(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole quietly walks into the room, already assuming that Erica had started to take a nap as well. She had put the triplets in the care of Ada, who had become her new Faith for the mean time. Nichole had all the love she could have for her children, but unfortunately - like most things in Nichole's life - her loved burned bright for her children in short periods of time, and then often went out completely for even longer stretches. "Hey, Eri," she says softly when she sees that her girlfriend is still awake, smiling. "I had assumed you had taken a nap as well."
Offline erich hess  
#5828 Posted : 22 December 2014 05:32:38(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica starts to delve back into thought until she hears the voice of nichole. "coleykins!" she squeals and instantly hugs her. "i almost was bitten by a nap,but the window caught me and i had to look out of it. how's tricks?" she sweetly replies.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5829 Posted : 22 December 2014 05:37:41(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole hugs Erica back, smiling and getting a whiff of Erica's perfume, which she had always loved. "Tricks go well," Nichole responses, awkwardly trying to work the phrase into her answer. She shakes her head at the disaster of a sentence she just uttered, and then turns back to Erica. "The boat is so sleepy today. Let's just lay down and chill."
Offline erich hess  
#5830 Posted : 22 December 2014 05:45:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica wipes her brow with great relief," whew,i was totally worried. youre the trick with the trickiest tricks on board!" she giggles. she had had a lot on her mind,but nichole always put her in a playful mood. "sounds like a wonderful idea,miss shade." erica says,running over and jumping on to the bed. it gives a satisfying squeak as she compresses the springs. " i think the weather has everyone wanting to just be idle...i better soak it in while i can,huh?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5831 Posted : 22 December 2014 05:52:21(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Yeah, no kidding. You better take advantage of not having to do anything for a while, since soon you'll have to be doing, like... everything," Nichole says back with a soft laugh and a small smile as she takes off her jacket and lays down next to Erica. She wraps her arms around Erica's small waist and pulls her closer, resting her forehead against her's. She was worried about how things were going to be when Erica left. Nichole had been gone for a few months with Reported Failure, but Nichole had always assumed that things had gone so well because they had talked about Nichole leaving before she did. Now Erica seemed to be leaving her without any warning at all, and Nichole didn't know what to do. "When does the tour start?" she asks softly.
Offline erich hess  
#5832 Posted : 22 December 2014 06:07:43(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"nah. we have chloe. she is the go to person for when we need anything done. like grabbing lobsters out of the supermarket tank. only the ones without rubber banded claws will suffice." she laughs at the memory. in reality,chloe probably would have been killed several times over. but the harlots seemed to dwell in a land of cartoon violence and little repercussions. erica didnt question it,she just took advantage of it. erica snuggles closer to nichole and kisses her nose as their forheads touched. "new years eve. " erica sighs and puts her arm around nichole. " erich said he and ada can take care of takara. those 4 little bodies can really be a handful." she laughs slowly before stopping. "you will be fine on your own?" she asks softly. she usually assumed she needed nichole far more than nichole needed her,but it never hurt to ask.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5833 Posted : 22 December 2014 06:14:58(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole thinks about Chloe for a moment, and then shrugs and nods. She had always felt like her and Chloe were kindred spirits, since both of their marriages had fallen apart around the same time to two guys who were in the same band, but since she had never really had a conversation with Chloe before, the torture that Erica and Nina seemed to put her through was just as assuming to Nichole. She lets out a relieved sigh when she says that Erich and Ada would be taking care of Takara. She knew that it meant a lot to Erica that Nichole had trusted her children with her, but Nichole did not put the same stock into her maternal instincts. She knew that all four of them would be too much for her to deal with alone. "I should be..." Nichole answers her after a few moments of silence when Erica asks her if she'll be okay alone. "I just hate being apart from you. You know how it is."
Offline erich hess  
#5834 Posted : 22 December 2014 06:30:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

the short silence before answering feels like it takes weeks to pass. erica feels worse and worse with each passing second. she had been so excited to finally have some work lined up,she did not think to even run it by nichole. "i...do know how it is.i dont want to be withyout. you are my coleykins and we are joined at the hip." erica punctuates this by grabbing nichole's hip and chuckling. "its just i finally have work,you know? the harlots cant even play a kids brithday party any more. i dont want to be the deadbeat part of this relationship."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5835 Posted : 22 December 2014 06:37:13(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"No, no, I get it," Nichole says back, suddenly feeling bad that she put Erica in a position where she feels like she needs to explain herself. "It's just sudden, you know? I feel like I just got back from Reported Failure, and now I'm losing you again." She kisses Erica softly and smiles. "Just don't do anything too crazy, okay? Don't get yourself killed and make out with any groupies or anything like that. I can deal with anything else."
Offline erich hess  
#5836 Posted : 22 December 2014 06:53:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica nods slightly.the time nichole was gone with reported failure would have been one of the worst times of her life.luckily she had all 4 kids and a distinct mission to prove to nichole that she wasnt incompetent. erica still felt guilty for basically dumping takara on her for the first weeks of her life.erica lets her fingers play with nichole's hair,always one of her favorite physical features of nichole. " i know. with the kids and all..sometimes it just feels there is no time for us. now i'll be gone for like 2 months or so." erica trails off. she hated goodbyes and felt she was already saying it,even though the tour wasnt starting for weeks. she smiles while being kissed. to answer nichole,erica kisses nichole very passionately,while holding her wrists together. "i can promise no groupies. everything else is up for debate." she giggles to hide she has very real concerns about things. "i..i need a favor." she asks,looking away briefly. "check on me daily..i ..this is the worst time to start this tour." she admits.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5837 Posted : 22 December 2014 07:03:42(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole grins a little bit when Erica says that it's hard to find time for them with all the kids. "God, we sound like my parents..." she says softly, giggling. "Being an adult with adult responsibilities fucking sucks." She moans quietly against Erica lips when she kisses her passionately. Despite having children and responsibilities, they had both managed to stay pretty sexual attractive to each other - something that Nichole had always believed would disappear after two people were together for a while. And even though she and Erica had only officially been together for about a year, they had known each other and been attracted to each other for almost three. Nichole was pleasantly surprised at the noises that Erica could still make her make. She sighs when Erica tells her her real worries about the tour, burying her face in Erica's hair momentarily. It's not like Nichole had forgotten - she couldn't ever forget. She just didn't know how the situation was going to be when that time finally rolled around. "Of course," she promises when Erica asks her to check on her while she's gone. "I know, Eri... I'm sorry..."
Offline erich hess  
#5838 Posted : 22 December 2014 21:41:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica grimaces at the thought of turning into nichole's parents. " those fuddy duddies who looked at this wonderful ship as if it belonged in a somali shipwrecking yard?! " erica gasps,then flops over on her stomach. "quick spank me with something.i dont ever want to be that...ugh." she laughs hard enogh that it causes the bed to shake. she was certain they were the kind of couple that slept in separate beds,maybe even rooms. erica may have felt drained from all the child care,but she wasnt going to lose her attraction to nichole,or the urge to act on it.it was still there,as intense as ever.erica nuzzles her cheek against nichole's and sighs. she still hated coming to nichole about this particular issue. it wasnt nichole's problem and to erica,it only served to show how fragile erica was. "i dont think i am ever going to be better. " she says into nichole's cheek
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5839 Posted : 23 December 2014 05:03:40(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole laughs at Erica's dislike towards Nichole's parents. Even though Nichole had issues with them, she had mostly learned to accept her parents for who they are. It wasn't really their fault that they had a kid like her. She supposed that absence really does make the heart grow into a state of mind which somehow transforms what you once couldn't stand about your family into a somehow quaint, pleasure-giving construct. She giggles and smacks Erica's ass lightly, gripping it for a second before letting go. "Man, you have a cute ass. How have I never noticed that before?" she asks, giving Erica little kiss. She gives a little sigh when Erica says that she doesn't think she'll ever be better. Nichole knew that in the past, if Erica had ever come to her with something about Natalya, she was be upset, but something in her had changed from the past. Maybe it was just their situation that made her look at things differently, but she was actually a little touched that Erica felt comfortable enough to come to her about Natalya. "Hey... it's not about getting 'better.' It's just about learning how to deal with the feelings associated with it," she says softly, parroting what several psychologists have told her about her own past issues. "It's completely understandable that you're still upset over it. You're not any less of a person for having emotions."
Offline erich hess  
#5840 Posted : 23 December 2014 05:50:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica cracks up laughing when nichole compliments her butt. " I usually keep it well hidden...and I've been working out." She gives it a little wiggle and cracks up laughing,but is very serious. Since motherhood and knowing exActly how easy it is to have your eye caught by another,Erica had been taking care of herself.she had a mile wide vain streak,and did worry more than she should about nichole finding her attractive. " besides,if I had your tush,I'd never wear pants...just like you. Garter belts all the time." Erica rolls back over,kicking her legs in the air. She would never wear what nichole wore on stage,she could not rock it like nichole did.. she listens to nichole silently before nodding very slowly. Yet again nichole was talking her off a ledge.which was a good thing,as Erica probably wouldn't listen to anyone else. Erica turns over on her side and pulls Nicholes arms around her. " how do you do it? Do you scream in an empty room? Beat a stuffed clown senssles? " Erica leans over and kisses Nicholes arm. Their losses were different,yet the same. Sam may as well be dead. He probably would be if he ever reared his head. If not by nichole,from herself,or any number of their extended family.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage