logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

52 Pages«<4849505152>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#981 Posted : 06 October 2018 21:34:27(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Katie sees Tanya and smiles. It had been ages since the pair had seen each other and it was nice for them to see each other once more. "In all honesty Tan, I cannot remember the last time that we met up". She says with a smile at her cousin. "We must meet up more!"

Katie then turns her attention to Den. "You guys came all this way just for me, I hardly see that as being true" Katie says a little confused. "Since when were we having a meeting, what type of meeting". Katie says looking at Tanya for an answer.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#982 Posted : 06 October 2018 21:58:41(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Den looks at Tanya smiling and she laughs with a long "Yeah" and she continues "Well, we knew you guys were here so I said Katie would never deny us a coffee. And so Laurence."

She looks down at him raising her eyebrow like she were waiting for a yes but the blonde guy declines. "Well, I have some work to do. Lucky for you Katie has ended almost all of her parts today so I can let her go"

"Come on! Let these girls take some breath of fresh air, we're not all busy bees like you." Tanya says shaking her head. "I don't know how you girls can stand."

Den laughs and adds "Well, just like we did when we were together anyway". and Tanya keeps shaking her head.

Laurence just chuckles but he's totally unharmed by Tanya's words, not only because they are friends, he is also the perfect workaholic, he simply doesn't care.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#983 Posted : 06 October 2018 22:02:22(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Katie looks at Tanya. "A coffee sounds perfect right about now". The other girls leave the studio for a few minutes to get some fresh air.

Katie then looks at Laurence. "I'll shall be back later, after Tan has probably fed me to the wolves as she often does."

Katie then turns back to Tanya and Den. "Shall we go get that coffee?"
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#984 Posted : 06 October 2018 22:09:24(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Laurence looks at Katie listening with a smirk and then turns down looking as some papers of work he has on the desk. He nods while listening to Katie saying Tanya will feed her to wolves, just because he knows what his blonde bandmate is like.

Tanya just laughs and Den lets out an excited "Ok! Let's go then!"

"You better take a coffee with us soon too Rence, I'm advising you!" Says Tanya as she points jokingly but firm at the blonde man. He looks back at her and just nods smiling.

So as they briefly say goodbye, Tanya and Den leave with Katie reaching the car.

"Kat we're sitting all behind, we got out driver this morning" says Tanya as she enters the car. "Say hii to Simon, our driver"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#985 Posted : 06 October 2018 22:12:01(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Katie laughs at what Tanya says to Laurence. "You best take her up on that or risk the consequences".

Katie then walks with Tanya and Den to the car outside and gets into the back and puts on her seat belt. "Hey Simon!"
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#986 Posted : 06 October 2018 22:36:45(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

As the driver says hi back he begins driving.

"So Joey is also going to be there if that's ok with you Katie" says Den as he turns to her. Tanya is watching outside looking at some strangers walking, she has put on her sunglasses and then looks at the two. Den continues "We haven't met him fpr like weeks I guess".

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#987 Posted : 06 October 2018 22:39:34(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Katie shrugs. "Doesn't bother me if Joey is gonna be there, you guys are all like friends and stuff to me, well except Tan she's obviously family".
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#988 Posted : 06 October 2018 22:48:28(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Tanya nods smirking and looks back outside the car, which has almost reached the bar in the center of London. The driver puts on some music and Adam Black's song, for the irony of things, just suddenly comes on. Den and Tanya immediately look at each other and as Tanya laughs hysterically, Den puts his hands over his face, joking on being desperate.

Right at the bar though, Joey is waiting sitting at the table. "Just waiting for my gang ma'am" he says to the waitress who wanted to take the orders.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#989 Posted : 06 October 2018 22:50:50(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Katie laughs. "Woah this is song ironic, hate to go against my friends here but it's a pretty good tune". Katie says hoping Den would see the funny side of what she was saying
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#990 Posted : 06 October 2018 23:18:40(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Den uncovers his face and smiles at Katie. His smile is amused but there's a bit of bitterness somewhere in his eyes.

The car finally arrives, right before the song finishes. Everyone goes out saying goodbye to the driver and Tanya looks at Den still laughing. "You're cursed baby".

Joey in the meantime lighted a cigar and while smoking, looking around himself at the street and the chicks' bottoms, he looks satisfied with his hat and sunglasses on. When he spots the three out of the car, he gets up and screams "Ya all, I'm here" waving.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#991 Posted : 06 October 2018 23:22:09(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Katie steps out the car with the other. "Yep, poor Denny boy is cursed". Katie says laughing with Tanya.

Katie then spots Joey. "Oh look guys Joey is over there, he must be waiting for us!"
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#992 Posted : 06 October 2018 23:30:45(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

The two turn to look at Joey and all walk up to him. When closer, Joey begins with a long "Heeeey, c'mooon". He then ticks his arm as if he had a watch - they were late.

Tanya pats him on the shoulder and chuckles "What do you want, it was Simon's fault. He's a slow driver"

Joey sarcastically answers with a few "Yeah"'s and greets Dan with their usual high-five after throwing his cigar away. He then looks at Katie, first checking her out but not jokingly, he just does it looking surprised at how pretty she was. He loses about five seconds trying to study her while the others still laugh or smile without even noticing.

"Hello ma'am, coffe for you too?"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#993 Posted : 06 October 2018 23:33:52(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Katie walks with them towards Joey and then smiles at him. "You know us Joey Tan and I always arrive fashionably late".

Katie then nods at him. "A coffee would be nice, but only if your paying". Katie says with a chuckle.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#994 Posted : 06 October 2018 23:38:55(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Tanya and Den laugh at Katie "Exactly well said cousin, Joey pays today"

"Ok then I guess nobody has coffee today" says joey shrugging jokingly and Tanya replies saying "What a cheap bastard". Den laughs and they all sit down at the table.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#995 Posted : 06 October 2018 23:42:00(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Katie laughs. "I hope that was a joke Joey, those tattoos and charm can only get you so far in life". Katie then sits down with the rest of them.

"So what kinda coffee we gonna have?"
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#996 Posted : 06 October 2018 23:55:18(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"Yeah, what you offering us today Jo?" Tanya looks at her bandmate and he answers taking his sunglasses off. "Well.. I just thought you liked a bottle of water".

He laughs and Tanya shakes her head at him. Den smiles checking out his phone for messages and then looks up. "Guys you should try the ginseng coffee, it tastes so so good."

"How comes you're not picking your usual chocolate coffee? That's new" Says Tanya with a surprised smirk. She's only just joking though as Den laughs and Joey asks "Den I leave you for three weeks and you change like this. You're cheating on your chocolate like... what's up with you man"

Den just keeps laughing though, he feels amused. Staying with his bandmates it's like staying at home he thinks.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#997 Posted : 06 October 2018 23:58:53(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Katie just laughs at them all she always found it hilarious to hang out with Tanya as her bandmates were always making dogs at eachother but it a light-hearted way. "To me coffee is coffee so surprise me".
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#998 Posted : 07 October 2018 00:11:00(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"Ok then..." as Joey speaks he makes a sign to the waitress to come. He does it in a way like you would think he was hitting on her, but that's just his attitude especially lately. He orders the ginseng coffees for everyone and as the waitress go, Tanya leans on the table.

"Jo we just met Rence. He was with Katie and her girls recording music. That man never stops working"
Joey rises his eyebrow as he hears that and says "That fool better comes next time" while Den begins to talk about how the media wants to potray Joey being against Laurence and Martina, which is apparently not true.

As they speak, they begin a discussion, but Joey turns every bit in a while to look at Katie. She draws his attention a few times. He probably doesn't care if she notices it, maybe she might like it.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#999 Posted : 07 October 2018 00:18:09(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Katie listens to them. "Hey, right now we need Laurence in work mode, me and the girl's gotta get new music out after all."

Katie notices Joey looking at her every once in a while and she smirks and winks at him.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#1000 Posted : 07 October 2018 01:35:39(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

While everyone discusses, Joey just can't help and lets go a slight smirk when he notices Katie winking. He just seems too fascinated by her, the fact that she's blonde also. He always had a thing for blondes, except for Tanya, she's just like a sister.
As they speak Tanya begins to notice the looks between the two and raises one of her eyebrows smirking when she does. Den as innocent and naive as he is sometimes, totally unsees it all and keeps talking about how Laurence was important in the band and how they all worked with him. Tanya then answers and the discussion keeps going between the two.

Joey on the other side, sitting next to Katie, he takes profit of that and looks at her.

"So where d'ya live again?"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage