logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#41 Posted : 03 September 2013 06:31:01(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage
James Urie
September 2nd, 2013

As I get ready to release my third studio album, I don't know if I should be happy, excited, relieved, nervous or just plain upset at myself. I'm very disappointed in my self at this moment in time for one big reason. I've made my fans wait too long. I can admit that I've really gotten caught up with Gemma because I love her and what we have, but the thing that means most to me....the music has taken the backseat. I've gotten distracted, and got distracted from the record that means most to me. Here I am, running around with Gemma while she tours with Vanity, as her career progresses and where am I? In the shadows as my fans and supporters waited for me to release a record I've put my heart in soul into. Gemma and I got in a big dispute a few days ago , where she told me "You can tend to your career babe...you don't always have to be by my side". I got extremely upset because, I mean...how does that sound? She insists that I am over exaggerating and didn't mean it in a negative way, but it had me caught by surprise. Here I am, stopping everything for you....to give you everything and when your with Vanity, I need to tend to my career? But you know something, after thinking on it...she was right. I've got the best people in the world waiting for me for months, and I've failed my self by getting caught up with my wife...who's starting to show signs that she doesn't appreciate me..I'm fully recovered from my past, no longer feeling that heart aching depression and anxiety but when things like this start happening, I begin to feel uneasy....

I guess it's safe to say that I feel a mixture of everything right now. Now that the album is out, I feel excited because I can't wait for all my fans to hear it. I'm happy and relieved because I've finally gotten out the record I've put on hold...nervous because I always catch these jitters before my records are released...upset because I don't know what will happen with Gemma and I, I hope it's just a stage during the early stages of marriage? And disappointed because I've made myself, and others wait for something I believe is so great.

I guess I'm just experiencing a whirlwind of emotions right now and maybe I need to stop thinking about it for a while..
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 4 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 03/09/2013(UTC), kandii on 03/09/2013(UTC), erich hess on 03/09/2013(UTC), Walton on 04/09/2013(UTC)
Offline Mckenzie-  
#42 Posted : 10 September 2013 05:22:45(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
UserPostedImage

i'm too afraid of being alone
ryan williams
09/09/2013

I guess we already know how this story ends, so i'll keep it short. Milk. A white, opaque liquid. It's impossible to see through it. It's impossible to see the other side. More remarkably, the sell by date. Everything crosses it's sell by date. Have we? I'm no genius or Prince Charming but I think I should know how love feels. And this isn't it. The constant reminders and over-thinking. The way that your name causes my mind to wander far past the good times. It takes me to someplace that i've been many a time before. I can't even describe the feeling otherwise i'll bust into tears and smear the ink. You love me. You love "us". You don't believe in "us". I'm not sure how much longer I can continue walking down this road before all the bumps take a toll on me. Bumps. That was an unfortunate choice of word. We had our bump scare. Although the relief was visible on my face when we got the all clear, there was part of me left wondering. Wondering if that is what it would have taken to keep us together. Look at me. I'm talking like we're already down and out. The glass is half empty. The glass of milk. You have no idea how much I want to just pour me eyes out to you. Especially when you break down. Despite our good times, this will always hang over our head. As much as I know that for the best, we should both drop it. I can't bare to do it. I'm too afraid of being alone. I'm scared to let you go. I'm scared I won't find someone like you ever again. But I know we're only keeping each other back. Someone please take a sip of this glass of milk. Tell me how off it tastes. Tell me how much longer we can keep sipping on it, before we're left with no other choice, and someone has to throw it out. Maybe, I'm just upset.

Edited by user 10 September 2013 05:23:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

retired x
thanks 4 users thanked Mckenzie- for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 10/09/2013(UTC), kandii on 10/09/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 10/09/2013(UTC), erich hess on 10/09/2013(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#43 Posted : 10 September 2013 05:24:42(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Mckenzie- Go to Quoted Post
UserPostedImage

i'm too afraid of being alone
ryan williams
09/09/2013

I guess we already know how this story ends, so i'll keep it short. Milk. A white, opaque liquid. It's impossible to see through it. It's impossible to see the other side. More remarkably, the sell by date. Everything crosses it's sell by date. Have we? I'm no genius or Prince Charming but I think I should know how love feels. And this isn't it. The constant reminders and over-thinking. The way that your name causes my mind to wander far past the good times. It takes me to someplace that i've been many a time before. I can't even describe the feeling otherwise i'll bust into tears and smear the ink. You love me. You love "us". You don't believe in "us". I'm not sure how much longer I can continue walking down this road before all the bumps take a toll on me. Bumps. That was an unfortunate choice of word. We had our bump scare. Although the relief was visible on my face when we got the all clear, there was part of me left wondering. Wondering if that is what it would have taken to keep us together. Look at me. I'm talking like we're already down and out. The glass is half empty. The glass of milk. You have no idea how much I want to just pour me eyes out to you. Especially when you break down. Despite our good times, this will always hang over our head. As much as I know that for the best, we should both drop it. I can't bare to do it. I'm too afraid of being alone. I'm scared to let you go. I'm scared I won't find someone like you ever again. But I know we're only keeping each other back. Someone please take a sip of this glass of milk. Tell me how off it tastes. Tell me how much longer we can keep sipping on it, before we're left with no other choice, and someone has to throw it out. Maybe, I'm just upset.

OOC: dude, that like perfectly describes the last 6 months of my life. no word of a lie.
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
thanks 2 users thanked Matticus for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 10/09/2013(UTC), Walton on 10/09/2013(UTC)
Offline Mckenzie-  
#44 Posted : 10 September 2013 05:31:25(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Matticus Go to Quoted Post
OOC: dude, that like perfectly describes the last 6 months of my life. no word of a lie.

OOC: Woah, really? Likewise man. I always use this little section to talk more about my own life. Cheers for reading, by the way.
retired x
Offline Matticus  
#45 Posted : 10 September 2013 05:33:10(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Mckenzie- Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Matticus Go to Quoted Post

OOC: Woah, really? Likewise man. I always use this little section to talk more about my own life. Cheers for reading, by the way.

OOC: Yeah, like literally perfect minus the pregnancy scare. But it's kinda refreshing to know i wasn't the only one going through this :P Have now taken the step and realised that it's no good for me to be in this dead relationship! But yeah, it was a good read :D
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
thanks 1 user thanked Matticus for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 10/09/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#46 Posted : 10 September 2013 11:38:04(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Love Will Remember

It's funny how 'forever' can end so soon. You just make all these plans for the future and then it's changed. I'm not angry or hate anyone. I carry a lot of love in me and I always will. Maybe that's a weakness but I don't care. Things don't always work out like you want them to but I refuse to sit and whine about it. I just have to carry on and remember the good times. I have all the love in the world for him. He's changed me in ways people will never understand. no we were not the ideal couple or the perfect couple. we were perfectly flawed and I love it. he loved me but all everyone else saw were tattoos and makeup. I'm glad I got to know him for him. Most people are not lucky to ever have that connection with someone in life. I spent two years with the love of my life and I do not regret a second of it. I don't want to think about it anymore because I've spent weeks doing that. My career has to continue and so do I. I have such amazing friends and family that have been there for me. I just don't know how to mentally ever feel that way about someone else again but I'd love to again one day. I don't want to rush things at all. I am young and still have many more years ahead of me and growth to experience. I just have to be strong. Maybe I found my only love and maybe he's out there but I'm not searching. So.....I'm focused on the future and the new chapter in my life that I'll be starting.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 5 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 10/09/2013(UTC), kandii on 10/09/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 10/09/2013(UTC), Walton on 10/09/2013(UTC), Mckenzie- on 10/09/2013(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#47 Posted : 16 September 2013 08:08:20(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Hey Roxy ! Watchu doing ? Nothing ? Oh that's good . You see the picture I drew of myself for today ? There's a lot of fucking emotion behind that . A lot . Ugh ! I have so much to write today . So you remember Mr. Dipshit , right ? My therapist ? How about he's going to be all like , " You have D.I.D. " And so , you know , I'm all like , " What is D.I.D. ? " And then he's all like , " Dissociative identity disorder aka multiple personality disorder . " Can you believe that shit ? How DARE he call Rory another personality ?! Rory is a fucking human ! He has feelings too ! He just lives inside of me and I express those feelings for him ! GOD , no one understands ! I almost hit him with the stapler on his desk but I spent so much time correcting him and explaining me and Rory's case that before I knew it , our time was up . Instead I kicked over his chair while I walked out . Oh and I slapped that bitch he hired as his new receptionist . She had it coming . Fucking MY Mr. Dipshit ! Who do you think I am ?! I think she quit , like the last 4 he hired . Whatever bitch . No one liked you anyways . He always picks whores for receptionists . Like , whyyy ? He loves me . He always will . Go away you maggots . I love Mr. Dipshit too , but he went fucking nuts today saying something so insensitive in front of Rory and I . He's gonna regret that shit when I become a superstar . Oh did I tell you ? My old buddy Zane came back in town ! YESSSS ! THAT RUSSIAN GUY I USED TO ROOM WITH AND I ALMOST FUCKED , BUT DIDN'T BECAUSE IT WOULD'VE BEEN AWKWARD LIVING WITH HIM FROM THERE ON AND SO WE JUST HELD BACK ALL OF OUR FEELINGS LIKE 2 GROWN AND PERFECTLY SANE ADULTS ! Can you believe that ? He came back to make me famous ! He said he'll help me get my career on the road and that he'll let me be in one of his songs on his album . So cool , right ? I'm going to be the only one on there ... Except for that bitch , Yasmine . I'm keeping my eyes on her . I think she's fucking Zane too . MY Zane ! Doesn't she know how much he loves me ? I love him too ! Go get your own Russian , you whore ! But yesss , Mr. Dipshit will crawl on his knees as he asks me for forgiveness . But I'll be all like , " Off with his head ! " He should've known better . Just because Rory is living inside of me and I gave my diary a name and personifications doesn't mean SHIT . You listen Roxy . That's what I love about you . You understand . You know how to make me feel good . Sometimes you even hop out of this notebook and follow me through the day and just when I'm about to do something stupid , you take over me so I wont . And Rory gave me a purpose in life . It was to help him ; to protect him . So when I'm about to do something that would hurt us or that he wouldn't like , I turn into him . And nobody understands that about us 3 . But when I get famous , everybody's gonna want to be my bitch ! Don't worry ! I wont ever let anyone get between us . Not even my sexy ass Mr. Dipshit or my long lost Russian , Zane .
Allison Cooper is done writing now . I feel so good after venting to you . I think I'm going to go get my special crayons . I'm about to color the SHIT out of this drawing .
thanks 4 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 16/09/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 16/09/2013(UTC), erich hess on 16/09/2013(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/09/2013(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#48 Posted : 17 September 2013 03:26:54(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Things Come Crashing Down

How the fuck this happen, everything was going so well can now I get the news that my best friend back in D.C. was gun down for nothing. This was going to be our time, we had so many plans to make it. You were going to be a teacher and I was going to make it big and come back to talk to the kids. I was never a people person growing up but you changed all of that. You changed me, for the better cause you were one of the few people that believe in me. You didn't laugh when I said I was going to be a rapper. You picked me up after I got rejected so many times, and would come over to talk trash and back it up. So why were you at that grocery store late last night, I sure it was because your Mom, Gloria, was working late again and you have things to do for your brothers and sisters but you always had that sense of justice. That why I respected you so much because you came to rescue everyone. Didn't matter if they were a good person or not, I still couldn't believe you help Manuel after all the stuff he put us through.

Your mom called me to tell me the news after I got important news myself that I was going to tell you. The service is going to be in January but they still don't know who did this to you? Come on, I feel hurt that I should have been there. but I feel angry that know one is going to "snitch" about who could have did this. What kind of bullshit is that man we didn't just lose a great person for nothing, but we continue to follow these dumb ass "rules of the streets". No one should fear about their life no matter where you live and if something like murder happens people need to stand up and get that person off the streets. I don't understand any of it maybe because we left that. You couldn't leave, you had more than yourself you had brothers and sisters you have a mom that needed help. I promise I going to make it better. Your family was my family and I know I'm not there now but I am going to make sure your mom, Keith, Tommy, and Madison are going to be set for life. I called my mom and they going to pick them up they going to get out of that place until I can take care of them.

Life goes on and I know that I have to keep going in order to make you proud because that would be what you want. I'm not going to forget How you would put others ahead of yourself, how you would smile at others and give others a helping hand, how you would always remember my mothers birthday, and remind me, how your dad wasn't much in your life and how you were the man of the house and grew up so fast. You are going to live on through me, You were more than a best friend you where my brother, I love you, and this isn't over our dreams can still come true I promise you.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 17/09/2013(UTC), kandii on 17/09/2013(UTC), erich hess on 18/09/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#49 Posted : 19 September 2013 00:00:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Yesterday I came to the conclusion I hate Nichole Fischer. Fuck,hate isn't even strong enough...loathe? Detest? Wouldn't piss on if on fire? Honestly, do not want to see or speak to her ever again,And I won't. When Takara is born,it will be like ," here's your god child,kiss her and get the fuck out. You'll be contacted if Natalya and I both die and your services are needed. Please don't raise her to be a cunt like you. "

She ruined a perfectly fine time when I visited her after she gave birth to the triplets. All beautiful and healthy! Anyways, nina and castor were there and went off to the bathroom together. Which is kinda weird as far as I know,Natalya still thinks i don't pee or poop. So seeing nina there...it stirred old feelings I had for her. She was my first serious girlfriend and we literally went from rags to ritches together! Of course I can't just turn that off! Nichole's selfish ass wanted to know how I could turn off my feelings for her but not nina. If she wanted the answer to that,she should look in the mirror. She HUMILIATED me on tv. I don't care that people saw every inch of my naked body. Or saw what I am really like when pleasuring or being pleasured... I KNOW I wasnt playing up for the camera. That was real,that was hitomi...who knows about Nichole? Yesterday she mentioned being new and impressed Erica hess as attracted to her...did that cunt use me for her career?! Oh my god...what if she did?? Oh,the humiliation. ...she rejected my want for more than sex. On tv. Twice. That makes it pretty damned easy to turn off feelings for her. She may as well have turned the off switch herself. I told her I still cry for her...and I do. I could almost see the smile on her bitch face. That's all she wanted to hear, That she still owns a part of hitomi kobayashi. At erich and Ada's she got mad with me at how I let Natalya manipulate me. ...Natalya's manipulation had nothing on Nichole's. hers is an evil and hurtful manipulation. I finally saw that yesterday. Was Natalya really manipulating me all this time,or did nichole just want to watch us fight....with the hopes of splitting us up?

Oh humiliation part duex? Her song that told the world I am lousy in bed?! You don't do that to people...especially people you claim are friends. As far as anyone knows from me,nina is a kitty goddess and erich gave me the fucking of a lifetime. I damn sure would NOT tell the world any of my Ex's shortfalls,and I know she feels she should be thought of as an ex.... But ..Nichole not being an ex,I'll put it out there...well,here . Natalya is a wee bit better at kitty kissing. I like it gentle. Again,I would never utter those words to anyone except Natalya.

Oh,this is rich too. She kicks me out of her hospital room when I tell her I wished that whole thing with us never happened! How much stress have those few hours of pleasure caused me? It's a good thing Im Japanese,or else I would look as though I aged ten years because of this shit. Does she want me to be," oh Nichole,I am so glad you made me look like a lovesick puppy . you ensured everyone knew i was a girl you fucked because nobody else was around...with a vagina who would give you the time of day on that fucking show. After said show you made sure to display that you could abuse me at will and I would take it and ACTUALLY DEFEND YOUR ABUSE OF ME! you are right,how rude of me to wish this never happened. Thank you sooo much Nichole. I am so glad most of the fucked up shit in my life involves you."

I am no longer her friend and I am cutting her out of my life. ... Sorry I ever chose Sam to be the father of my child....which I am sure she agreed to only to hold over my head and use as leverage.,I don't think I have ever despised anyone this much. I honestly hate her ....
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 5 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 19/09/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 19/09/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 19/09/2013(UTC), kandii on 19/09/2013(UTC), Walton on 20/09/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#50 Posted : 26 September 2013 04:14:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage

Right,then. Cassie summers must have magic between those little legs of hers. How fucking bonkers is it to see karoliena show emotion for anyone!!? Back in the day when karoliena was with erich? She was fucking emotionless as hell. I never understood how erich could keep it it up,sticking it in that icebox. Seriously,love. Like chip the bloody Ice away ,and plunge it in before she freezes over again! I actually asked him about it one day. which was frowned upon in our....arrangement. We never compared notes or even knew details of each others actions. For example,Erica never told me anything about erich and her. Just as I know Erica never told erich about myself and erica. Erich said she was just a very private person,so she comes off as cold....and she gives the best blowjobs ever. This was pretty impressive,as I know Erica is rather......efficient. ( there may or may not have been a single session between myself,Erica,and erich.) this was way before Ada. Whom I can't picture sucking a dick if her life depended on it. Long story short,I've always had a dislike for karoliena. Even more so now that she is shaping up to be THE rock and roll Pin up girl. I admit it,love. I am jealous. Mainly because I know I could do it better.....but castor wouldn't let me. It sounds bad to write it like that. It's not like he is controlling or anything,he just gets wonky about me showing skin. At first I thought it was to protect Virginia...but look at how his bandmate dresses,so that can't be it. I'm thinking its everytime he sees his wife looking foxy in some media form,he sees me as I was. A porn star. He has never said it,but that must be it.

Speaking of such..since school started...I can't help but notice its a very castor and Virginia show. I don't think Ive ever went to a parent teacher meeting or anything. It's....hard. It's like I know no matter how much I want it,or try...Virginia didnt come out of me. When castor compartmentalizes my involvement...it makes me feel like a fucking nanny and not her mother. Is that how he sees me? Inferior to the slag who fucked him and his daughter over? I'm fine for motherly duties in the house,but not in bloody public! Does he think Im too stupid to handle it? Granted,my accent does probably deduct iq points in people's minds when they hear it. I'm sorry,I can't help where I'm from. There is no telling,but I won't bring it up. We are not becoming like Ada and erich. I will not do it,love.

Those two are always at each other. They should just call it off,but I guess that bun in the oven makes that hard. Christ,can you imagine either of them as parents? Even sober,erich is mad as hatter. Ada...well we all know her problem. A bloody birthday party goes pear shaped and she'll be cutting her wrists instead of the cake. I almost want to suggest castor,I and Nichole and sam get together and make a plan for when their child is eventually taken away. Hell,even Erica and busty Sinclair. I kid,I love Natalya. I can't wait for their child to be born. They are going to do great,I can tell.

Fuck it all,love. I can't change anything about any of this,so why bloody try? I'll just bottle it up until it explodes at a very public function or something. Im going to start dinner. I'm making ham with roasted potatoes....no,MASHED potatoes! Also peas for green stuff and a dessert of.....I dunno. I hate sweets,love.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 4 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 26/09/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 26/09/2013(UTC), Walton on 27/09/2013(UTC), kandii on 28/09/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#51 Posted : 28 October 2013 11:09:54(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

October 26th, 2013 - Still On This LONG ASS Tour, But Peep This

UserPostedImage

So I woke up this morning feeling good until I realized what day it was. I never forget and I never will forget when you took your life in front of me. That shit hurt me to my soul I swear. I never been the same since. I dont talk about it to nobody cus its not nobody's business. The way I see it, nobody cares anyway so Im not finna play a victim to it. I wrote one song, one fucking song about it and that's all Imma do. Im on this tour right now and I only really kick it with Kato and that's about it. Everybody has their own territory they go into so Im not finna disturb it. I just take it a day at a time and perform when its time to get on the stage. Im friendly but I dunno, I dont trust people like that no more. Too many people did me too wrong and I never forget people like that. I don't forget a lot of shit, people just think I forget. That dude Kwan still owe me $5 from the candy store cus I went and had to pay for his ass. Oh, Imma get my $5.

Let me tell you what's been goin on with Li Lang. First off, my music is going good. I've been working on it for yeaaaaaars. I wrote for other people now I got my time. Shits too straight. Selling out shows, meeting all these fans, true fans too. Not them fakes. They recite my rhymes and then start cracking jokes cus they know me. My ass is always laughing. Not even signed and still been doing good for myself. Still got the same exact friends from back in the day. My big sis keeps my head on straight and so does my cousin, Quincy. If they ever need anything, I always got them, no matter what. I'm working on releasing my mixtape. I won't lie, some days I be wanting to smoke and play GTA V all day but then I remind myself, 'Who gone pay the fucking bills if I stop?' so I don't. I never stop working, even when I find some time to myself, there's always lyrics going in my head. My brain is a fucking mess. Shit, even made me some friends. My partner in crime, my main bitch Lotus. Oh my god, that's my girl. She's been with me like since the day I came on the scene, ya know? She hella cool, always keeps it real. She's not one of them jealous females that think everybody talking about her or whatever, she real straight. While we was on tour, we was thick as thieves. I wish she was still here though but I made some other friends too, TJ, my big brother. We teach each other things, we kick it, everything. He also keeps it real. I don't ever surround myself with fakes. It's too risky out here, could get shot. I be hanging with Kato some days. That white boy is a mess! Lmao. He be gettin them girls though. I think he got a girlfriend but them girls be throwin them panties at him, lawd, it don't make no sense! He's funny as hell. I told him to keep his pants up cus didn't nobody wanna see his little pale, white ass but he don't listen. I'm working things out with my parents. They wasn't supportive at first but I know they love me and shit, I be helping them around the house so I don't see why not.

I feel like I gotta vent too. Shit's been shady in the industry. Bitches been tryna sneak diss others but won't say no names, not that I'm worried but still, it's shady. As far as I'm concerned, I'm at the top of the ladder and I'm still new. They can say what they want but they know it, I know, Jesus knows it, Lucifer knows it, these nuts know it, it's just a fact. I don't need no help, I don't need no idols, I don't need no legends or icons. I can do this on my own. I never depended on nobody. I made my motherfuckin name by my damn self. If nobody wanted to collaborate with me, Imma do what I gotta do. I don't see the point in people tryna drag me cus they know I always come back for they ass. Just save yourself the embarrassment. Lo and I still working on our show, it's been tough since she's alllll the way over there and I'm allllllll the way over here but it's crazy. She be tryna kill somebody with her adventures. This bitch had me all up in the woods, what the fuck I look like? My name is not 'Smokey the Bear' and I'm not putting out no fires. I think I got bit by something too. So I'm slurping on this cherry coke right now, already plotting my next move. I laid down a track for 4U Girls and I must say, I went in. But I guess I always do. Nah, I had to be PG for Kato cus then I would lose my money but other than that, my shit be rated RRRRRR.

It's a night off so I don't got no show tonight so I'm chillin. My clique and I was just freestylin. Lmao, he murdered all of us, it was TOO funny. Anyway, I don't even really write diaries fr fr. I just did this cus....I don't know. Just in case somebody happens to read this shit, I'm sober. I'm happy with what's going on right now. My life is straight, my family, my friends, my money. Can't nothing bring me doooooown. Not a diss track, not anything. Welp, let me take my ass back over here to my bed and listen to this album. Have you heard the new 'Drake' album? Who the fuck am I talking to? LMAO, help me sweet jesus. Bye boo!

Edited by user 28 October 2013 11:19:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

snap_itshannah on 28/10/2013(UTC), Walton on 28/10/2013(UTC), kandii on 28/10/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 28/10/2013(UTC), erich hess on 28/10/2013(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#52 Posted : 28 October 2013 11:18:19(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

OOC : Liyah is too much lmfao !
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 28/10/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#53 Posted : 28 October 2013 11:22:59(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Barbarian: Yesss, let these lessors know!

OOC: That was hilarious!! XD
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Offline freestylechamp  
#54 Posted : 28 October 2013 11:24:16(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

KiddCanAmaze: That's my little sis, I got your back girl, let those bitches know.

OOC: I like her she funny.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Offline erich hess  
#55 Posted : 05 November 2013 03:59:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage

Ugh. I cannot believe Adam black is back....and had the balls to show up at honors party. I honestly would have left,. but I think between honor and billy ,Dustyn and I were safe.billy seems like the sort to not put up with any shit in his club. ( was it the devils playground I had a fling with faith in? ) I truly am petrified of Adam. When i saw him? It was all I could do to not run out of the devils playground.
I know people would find this hard to believe,as the persona of Mariko is one of ultra violence...but I have my reason.
It's the same reason I fell in love with envy pilgrim so easily. Envy and I shared a lot in common. ( Sorry if you ever read this,nina.I did love her. but you are who i love now,and only you. promise!) envy was the first girl I had ever been with. It was such an enlightening experience. It was so gentle and loving. I forgot that is what it was supposed to feel like. My previous relationship was.....different. To be honest, I have been beaten and..."other" More times than I can count. Most of my face has been reconstructed due to him,and I can never have children either. After the 4th miscarriage,I was sterilized...so he would not have to be bothered by me. He was American and was in their Army. He always said he would kill me of I left,or told anyone. I fully believe he would have killed me. I would like to say I got the courage and left him...but I did not. There was no white knight of justice either. No. He was simply killed in action somewhere in Iraq many years ago.

When Adam grabbed me by my hair,it all came back to me. He would do the same. Usually before hitting me,it was harder for me to get away that way. After he was killed,the first thing I did was cut my hair short,as I wasnt allowed to before. I spent too long living like this to forgive Adam for what he did....or treat him with the wrath he deserves. I cannot help but be scared of him.When nina comes to my protection,I just melt. Nobody ever did this for me and I spent so long hoping someone Would. To put this to paper makes me feel like I am pathetic. As much as I want to forget this. It is my past. It did happen....and I did nothing to stop it. I could not,it would have only made it worse. ...or maybe a stronger person could have. I am just not that kind of person. Nina would not let this happen to herself.Neither would vara,hitomi or hitomi's friend Nichole. No. Just me. If that snipers bullet would have missed,I would still be at his mercy. (I do not know if it actually was a sniper.but I like to think it was.) I wish nina chan was here..I swear I can smell his cologne in the air.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 05/11/2013(UTC), freestylechamp on 05/11/2013(UTC), kandii on 17/11/2013(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#56 Posted : 05 November 2013 06:06:58(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
OOC: Gah ahhhhhh fuck feelings. Great job on that post, Josh.
thanks 2 users thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
erich hess on 05/11/2013(UTC), kandii on 17/11/2013(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#57 Posted : 05 November 2013 06:37:16(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

I can count on my right hand everyone that I trust. That includes family, friends, coworkers, other artists. I don’t trust easy and the reason why is because I know what happens with you open yourself up like that. I going to go ahead and say they I don’t trust humanity as a whole. Sure there are people that I have watching my back but when I do this I am very much aware that this person is in control of my blindsided and will be more shocked if I survive rather than being shot. People are cunning they will trick you and use you to their advantage and I know I am being egoistic but I can’t seem to find my faith in people as a whole. There are exceptions to everything and this is too. I meet someone who I want to open up to. Who I want to be next to, and protect and help be everything to this person; but I am not a fool. I have been in this position before and had my heart broken. To distance yourself from emotion means that the pain isn’t as bad, and I would much rather be hurt by someone that I don’t know or care about than for that person to been close. I can understand and rationalize why a stranger will not give money to a bum. I’m now cutting off family members who constantly ask to “borrow” money with no means to repay. For every good that you see, there is bad everywhere else. Morality isn’t balance like that where they tally up all the good and bad. What happens when you die, and angel comes and say if you were naughty or nice, I don’t know but here on earth nobody keeps checks. And in the world of “get-away-with-it” people who take shortcuts and have their cake and eat it too are the ones that get all of the attention. This public seeks attention like a misbehave child and no one talks about the well behaved honor student like they do the bad boy. What is it about the rebel the person with a lost cause do what he wants when he wants attitude that makes people like the idea. Fair, Justice, and Equality are just words the same way that Nigger, Bitch, faggot, but ears only perk up when they hear the latter. You learn very early that life isn’t fair, but can it be? Can people learn to care about others as they care for love ones. To give yourself to others knowing others with give of themselves. Open your doors to the homeless and feed the hungry not because you seek attention but you can understand their pain and what they are going through. I want to believe that we as a society can do this. I want to believe that this is very much possible and that life is fairer than what we make it out to be. I want to but again I am not a fool and if you asked me this question I would say no because we all prey for the best but a lot of us hedge our bets and expect the worst to come. That is why I only show my back to people I’m okay with ending me. So if I should die I would know that it wasn’t a random fly by night person but someone who went through what I went through. Knew what I knew and shared life with me to come to the point that life isn’t worth it and takes mine. I hope that when they do they have more meaning because nothing about me will change, my mind already tells me that the worst is yet to come but I keep pushing having faith that there is light after darkness.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 05/11/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 18/11/2013(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#58 Posted : 17 November 2013 04:03:38(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

I just found this picture in my dresser . Stared at it for the longest . I wanna go back . I wanna go back to being an innocent toddler . Back to Cuba . Back to speaking Spanish and only Spanish . I just ... I wanna be little Nina Tarantino again . Rum is ruining my life . That sounds believable right ? Blame it all on the stage name . Truth is , it has nothing to do with Hollywood or blah . I am just lost ... and confused . I don't even know why I feel the way I do . I don't know why all of a sudden every 3 seconds I have an anxiety attack . I've never had one before this year . I don't know why all of a sudden I keep thinking about Emerald ... about that boy that got shot in front of me ... about Rosetta and Kila and ... Toni and ... all these dead people . I don't understand . Since when have I gave a fuck about my father trying to punish me for being stupid ? Things I've never even shed a tear over before are coming back to haunt me , like I've done something wrong by not showing emotion . I ... I ...

I can't breathe .

I used to believe that suicide was the most selfish thing a person could ever do . It didn't make sense to me . Never did . Am I suicidal ? Hell no . But am I on the brink of collapsing ? Maybe .
thanks 3 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 17/11/2013(UTC), erich hess on 17/11/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 18/11/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#59 Posted : 18 November 2013 01:40:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Walking Alone

UserPostedImage

As much as my parents both tried to make sure that I knew I was beautiful and smart, the beauty part must have skipped over me. I figured that since I didn't have much volume or I didn't look a certain way then I was not attractive. That has always been the case with me. I know I look weird compared to others. I am certainly no model or anything like that. However, I guess that is part of my charm? It is possibly one of the reasons I have not had a real relationship. I suppose men are not drawn to me in that way but when they were, there was always a price to pay. Whether it was a bad man or someone who just lost interest, I could never seem to get that right. I haven't thought about it that much because, well, I'm busy all the time so looks don't occur to me until I realize how lonely I am. Maybe I just don't fit with others? Or maybe I just would not look right on their arm? I am just a hopeless romantic so I hope one day I meet a nice guy who will truly love me for me and think I am beautiful.

I finally have this amazing body of work out there and now I'm done with touring. I am back in Malibu, again alone, while my friends are all visiting family. I do not really celebrate Thanksgiving, for I am thankful every day and not just that day. The silence is serene but it reminds me of how lonely I am. Loo keeps me company but I fear not even he can always ease my mind. Well, I will toast to the achievements so far and see where life takes me next. Hopefully, a world tour ;)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Walton on 18/11/2013(UTC), kandii on 18/11/2013(UTC), freestylechamp on 18/11/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 18/11/2013(UTC), erich hess on 18/11/2013(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#60 Posted : 26 November 2013 23:31:22(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

So close , if only we were a little closer
Almost wouldn't be our barrier
But since we're too stubborn to join hands
Here we stand
A mother without her child and a girl stranded
In a world where she just might need guidance
And we were so close , so close to making up
If only we were a little closer

-Miki
thanks 3 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 26/11/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 26/11/2013(UTC), erich hess on 26/11/2013(UTC)