logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<1516171819>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#321 Posted : 21 January 2014 08:27:22(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Alec chuckles a bit at the memory. "I remember thinking that city women always have a way of overreacting if anything bad happens to their phone, so I thought I would come through like a hero if I retrieved it for you. It's probably the most out-of-my-way I've ever gone to attact a woman, but six months later, it's definitely paid off."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#322 Posted : 21 January 2014 09:48:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Umm, I distinctly remember you being somewhat of an ass when we first met. But I gave you a chance." She laughed, joking of course. "And then your tricks of buying me drinks to get me home, pretty clever thinking, Holter. Yes I think it paid off very well. I look forward to another 6 months, hopefully." Honor smiles and kisses him. She meant it too. She hoped they could last a few more months, years, maybe even one day battle with the idea of marriage but that was way off into the future for her. For now, she was happy with the way things were.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#323 Posted : 21 January 2014 10:05:33(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"I've always been somewhat of an ass, Honor. You're just used to it now, so it seems like I'm nice," Alec says back. Sometimes it worries him a little how much softer he's become over the course of the past six months. It was one of the main reasons why he hadn't written a new review in a while. He felt like Honor would think he was lying if she saw that he was so nice to her, but so mean to everybody else. "Hopefully another six months?" He asks, smirking. To him, he assumed that they would be together for a while. Much longer than just another six months. Maybe that was presumptuous of him, but they were already moved in together. To give up now would be painful and taxing.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#324 Posted : 21 January 2014 10:27:52(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"True, you have. But you're a likeable ass and that's why I'm still here." Honor winks playfully at him. She had seen Alec become progressively nicer over the months they had been together though he could still be an asshole. She loved that asshole though. And besides, it could have been worse. She could have still been with her last piece of shit boyfriend who treated her terribly. "That was just a number thrown out there, I'm positive you'll be stuck with me longer than that." She giggled.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#325 Posted : 21 January 2014 10:42:30(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec laughs. It wasn't the first time that he had been described as a likable ass. In fact, it was kind of his trademark. It was generally what people liked about him. He would tell them the truth - even if it was difficult to hear - but he would still be a pretty cool dude towards them. "Positive? Good. Because I don't plan on going anywhere any time soon."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#326 Posted : 21 January 2014 10:51:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Even though she was happy at the moment, she still couldn't get the monkey that was her affair with Kai off her back. It was gnawing at her like he wouldn't believe. Some days she just wanted to blurt it out but then she thought about the damage it would do and also the time it took for her to say anything and how that would also play a factor in his response but then she'd chicken out and think the same each day. She wanted to believe he'd never go anywhere but honestly, if she told him, she wouldn't be surprised if he did. "Good." She said softly. She tried not to let her guilt show through her emotions but sometimes it was so hard.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#327 Posted : 21 January 2014 10:59:10(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec - who was infatuated with Honor and a tiny bit more observant than the average person when it came to people's emotions and behaviors - noticed right away that something was bothering Honor all of the sudden. He gives a small frown as he watches her, the soft, "good" that escapes from her lips telling him even more so that something was amiss. "Are you okay?" He asks, thinking it was something to do with the coke, or what they had spoken about earlier.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#328 Posted : 21 January 2014 11:22:53(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

She looks up at him, hoping she could divert his attention. She hated when she got like this. "Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking about earlier and stuff." Honor cleared her throat a little and closed her eyes a bit. "Stop worrying so much. After what just happened? I am very much happy right now." She gave him a smile, hoping he wouldn't pry any more. She wasn't sure how many, 'I'm fine's' that he could take.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#329 Posted : 21 January 2014 11:41:59(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Yeah, okay," Alec says back softly, not wanting to push it anymore. He assumed that it was something to do with the coke, and the less he asked about it, the better it would be. He gives a small chuckle when she gives a reason as to why she's okay, nodding and pulling her closer to him, their bare chests touching. "I'll keep that in mind."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#330 Posted : 21 January 2014 11:58:49(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor sighed. "I'm sorry." She knew Alec cared so much for her and she knew it was unfair to be so closed to him, especially when he was willing to be open with her about anything. This was the agony of being Honor. She had the mentality to not care so much but care at the wrong times. "You know, sometimes I miss home. I miss my brothers too. I know it's only 3 hours away and stuff but...I still miss them. I just love being here with you too." She pushed a piece of hair from his face.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#331 Posted : 21 January 2014 12:08:52(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec nods. He could easily understand missing your family. "Do you want to visit them sometime? I wouldn't mind it if you wanted to take a week to go visit them without me. Or if you wanted me to go with you, all the better, you know. Either way." He shrugs. He wanted Honor to spend time with her family. He wished that he could spend more time with his sisters, so he understood how important that time was to her. "I love being here with you, too. But I would love you no matter where you were... or where we were."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#332 Posted : 21 January 2014 12:12:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Alec, I hate leaving you for a week when I'm working, why on earth would I go visit my family for a week without you? Of course I want you to go." She laughed. "And you know what?" She paused a little before she spoke the next sentence, not sure what would happen. "I think I should meet your family....we could fly there and see them. I could pay for the flight so money wouldn't be an issue. But if you don't want to, I understand. I just thought you might want to see them. You know family is the most important thing."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#333 Posted : 21 January 2014 12:17:07(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec chuckles and gives Honor a genuine smile. He honestly enjoyed hearing her say that she misses him when she's gone, and he knew that he would love her brothers if he was given the chance to actually sit down and talk to them. He's a little shocked when she says that she wants to meet his family as well, but nods enthusiastically. He wanted her to meet his sisters anyway, and he hadn't seen them in a couple years. "I'd love that. I'd more than love that if you met them. I'll call them later. See when they're free. And I'll pay, I don't want you to even think about that."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#334 Posted : 21 January 2014 12:33:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"What? I don't mind paying. Don't pull that macho guy stuff with me. I'm not going to look at you differently for not paying. I just assumed that was the reason why, since you said they couldn't come over here." Honor smiled, knowing that he would object anyway but she at least wanted to offer. For some reason, there was this notion that she was with Alec for money or whatever but most didn't know Honor was already taken care of. Her father had set money aside for her long ago when she was little and that account had millions in it. She just didn't want to go around throwing her money in people's faces because she knew what it was like to not have a home or not know when she'd eat next. She was a confident yet sort of humble girl. It was complicated. "So...what are they like again and do I need to worry about them hating me on sight?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#335 Posted : 21 January 2014 13:13:42(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"I know you don't mind paying, Honor, but they're my family. Plus... I'd hate it if we went out there with you paying, and then you ended up not getting along with them. Just let me pay. Just to be safe. Give me some peace of mind while we're up there." Alec gives her a small smile, hoping she won't be upset that he was slightly anticipating that they might not getting along. His sisters had pretty strong personality, and so did Honor, and sometimes that - most of the time - that tended to clash. "Kyna is the older one. She one that married the man who owns his own company. She had three kids now - lord, I couldn't even tell you how old her kids are. She's kind of the mother of the three sisters, I would say. Even of me, and she's a bit younger than me. Then Elaine is the artist. She's one of those... artsy types. Won't wear anything that was made by the hands of Indonisian children in sweatshops and shit like that. And then Sheena is the youngest one. I don't know what she's doing now, but I'm sure it's not anything especially great."

OOC: If none of those names sound like the same names he gave before, that's because I forgot what names he gave before. lol
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#336 Posted : 22 January 2014 01:55:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

OOC: No problem, truth be told I don't know the names you told me before either.

Honor listens to him talk about his family and nods, trying to remember what he had told her before. She knew they were somewhat like her in personality, all had strong ones and would probably clash with hers. But nonetheless, she at least wanted to get good in with his family. "Okay, you can pay and if they don't like me then I'll pay you back." She jokes a little. She wasn't nervous because she knew Alec wasn't the type to just dump her if his family didn't approve but it wouldn't really matter anyway, seeing as they were halfway around the world. They couldn't do much damage to their relationship, she figured. "I'll be on my best behavior."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#337 Posted : 22 January 2014 07:34:42(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"I wouldn't worry about it. Actually, I'm sure they'd like you more if you were on your worst behavior. Just be yourself. You and Sheena are about the same age, I think. They'll understand everything." Alec shrugs and smiles. As anxious as he was for Honor to meet his sisters, his excitement to see them again outshone any negative feelings towards it.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#338 Posted : 22 January 2014 08:01:27(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Cool. I might just be on my worst then. Plus, my brothers weren't that bad. One didn't care and the other didn't mind, perfect combination." Honor laughs, slyly looking over and grabbing her phone to check if she had any messages, of course she did. After reading it, she looked back up at him. "Oh by the way...I know this is going to sound weird a short notice but I have to go somewhere soon, for Erica. She's sort of in a crazy place in another country and I wanted to go make sure she was okay. You can't say anything though, to anyone, though I doubt you would. But it's like in the Czech Republic, so if you wanted to go with me, that would be cool. I've never been there before, but you don't have to go." Honor was probably just as confused as he was, listening to herself speak about it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#339 Posted : 22 January 2014 11:13:09(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"I like the brother that I met briefly. I can't remember his name, but I liked him, he seemed cool," Alec says with a nod, smiling. He had met Honor's father and ex-step-mother, of course. That had been an adventure. But he had only sort of met her brothers before, and that wasn't good enough of an introduction for him. "Czech Republic? Yeah, I'll go. You've never been before? It's great. It's like a classier, yet cheaper Germany. Only if you really want me to go, though. If it's for what I read about Erica earlier this week, she might only want you along."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#340 Posted : 22 January 2014 11:21:12(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Marshall. He was the one not working at a hot dog vendor with his friend." She smirked a bit. "Hopefully next time things will be boring and uneventful. I hope." Honor nodded. Her mind had been all over the place lately with with her secrets and now Erica's health in jeopardy. She just couldn't understand why she had gone and tried to kill herself. Erica was almost like a sister to her and yes, she was pissed at her for telling Nichole about her secret and then again when she was obviously taking her side through the whole thing because of love but she still loved her and cared about her well being. Especially at a time like this. "Yeah...I figured you could go with me but I guess I could see her alone. I don't know, I didn't want to leave you by yourself though. I really want you to go, for like moral support. I don't know how to deal with seeing her like that...I'm not sure I can. But knowing you're there will make it easier." She smiles lightly at him. "Plus, I don't think we've taken a vacation out of the country together." She smirked at him, half jokingly. Of course their first time out of the country together would be to go see her friend who had troubles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage