logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<4344454647>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#881 Posted : 26 April 2015 02:27:52(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Aubrey giggles and shakes her head. Her attraction to Matt was why she had originally spent so much time with him that day that they first met in their oh-so serendipitous way that seemed to constant in their relationship. She wasn't ever embarrassed or hesitant to tell people that Matt was her boyfriend. In her eyes, they looked perfect together.

"Well, of course, Matt. I don't give up my jogging time to lay in bed with just anybody," she answers, sticking her tongue out at him as well in return, squirming around a little when he pokes her in the sides. Matt definitely knew how to talk to her, how to get her blush and melt in his arms. She knew that he was being serious when he told her that he thought she was beautiful. Matt didn't seem like the type of guy to just throw out lines at a girl in an attempt to get into her pants. That made it mean all the more to her. "Thank you, I really like you too..." she says back softly, letting out a quiet sigh as their faces grow closer to each other, their noses lightly touching. Aubrey leans forward a little more, gently kissing Matt. It was too early for her to truly think that she was in love with him, but if somebody would have told her she was in love in that moment, she would have believed them. She never felt closer to anybody in the world than she felt to Matt.
Offline genocidal king  
#882 Posted : 26 April 2015 06:12:33(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Even Aubrey's laugh makes smile widely. She was, without a single shred of doubt, the cutest person he had ever met in his life, and he was so glad that he got to be her boyfriend. When first they met over a sprained ankle, oh so moveie-esque, he never would have imagined a fit and healthy Aubrey would have been even slightly interested in him. She seemed to be so far out of his league. But when they got to know each other, it turned out they were so perfect for each other, and they worked amazingly well together. It was like a dream to Matt.

"And I don't give up my laying in bed time to jog with literally anyone." He laughs. "I mean, no offence love, and you are so amazing, but I nearly died last time I tried to jog," he smirks. In that moment when she said she liked him too, Matt felt closer to Aubrey than ever before. And then they lay there, their faces just centimetres apart, sharing a moment where they didn't even need to talk to show each other what they meant. If this had been someone else telling him how he would feel, Matt would have imagined that it was all just fairytale nonsense. But since he met Aubrey, he realised that all that stuff can be real when you truly do find the right person. "You're so amazing," he whispers, pushing a strand of hair out of her face gently before leaning in slowly to give her a gentle kiss. Even now, when they had kissed so many times, it still felt brand new time after time, and that was what made it magical. He lets his arm move to her hip again and pulls her in closer to him. This was perfect to Matt.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#883 Posted : 26 April 2015 07:53:40(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Aubrey giggles again - she was always laughing when she was with Matt, she had yet to find a moment where she had been unhappy while she was around him. "It's understandable. I won't make you go jogging with me again. But just know, if some sort of apocalyptic situation were to ever happened, me and my fellow joggers are going to be the survivors." She adds a little wink. She couldn't imagine anything more perfect than times like these, where they could just be together, not even having to do anything to make each other feel happy and relaxed. She leans into his kiss, moving her hand to the side of his neck, her fingertips softly moving along the back of it, and then tracing down his arm again. "You're not going to leave any time soon, are you?" she asks hesitantly. She knew that he had a home elsewhere, and responsibilities to his band, but she had become so used to him being around her now that the thought of him not seemed foreign and weird.
Offline genocidal king  
#884 Posted : 26 April 2015 08:37:37(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Laughing and shaking his head, Matt tries to look offended by Aubrey's comment. "You mean, that if the zombies come, you would run and not at least try to carry me on your back?" he asks, really trying to look hurt before he laughs aloud. Matt smiles into the kiss with Aubrey, sighing happily against her as her hand gently caresses his neck. His own hand moves from her hip up her side and onto her back, almost as if Matt never wanted to let her go. He loved to hold her close. When the kiss breaks, he smiles at her and gently rubs his nose against hers again. When she asks about when he was leaving, Matt frowns a little. He really wasn't into the idea of leaving Aubrey. Being here made him happier than he had ever been in his life, and he couldn't imagine how it would hurt to be too far from her. He sighs and shakes his head. "I'm not planning to leave soon," he says, gently rubbing her back as he speaks. "In fact, I'll stay until you want me to go. Just tell me when you want me out and I'll go then," he smirks. "Until then I'm all yours."
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#885 Posted : 26 April 2015 08:56:49(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"I mean, maybe I'd try for a mile or two, but after that, you're on your own," Aubrey responds, jokingly looking put off by Matt suggesting that she carry him around if the zombie apocalypse were to ever happen. She moves her hands around Matt's body, her fingertips tracing small circles around his back as they spoke. She was happy to see that he wasn't an any more of a hurry to leave as she was to let him go. "I don't think I'll be tired of you anytime soon," she says back honestly, hoping that that didn't make her sound possessive. "I kind of like not having to share you with anybody else yet." She closes her eyes and sighs happily, glad she that they're on the same page. "I'm really happy when I'm with you," she tells him, laughing a bit at herself as she felt like she was stating the obvious.
Offline genocidal king  
#886 Posted : 26 April 2015 09:10:26(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I guess I should start learning how to run on my...actually, could the dog carry a human very far do you reckon?" he jokes. It was obvious Matt was not into exercise at all, and although he would be a bit self conscious about it with some people, it didn't seem to bother Aubrey, even though she herself was very much fit and healthy. He smiles at her as she allows her fingers to trace across his body. They were so comfortable around each other now. As they talk, his own hand moves slightly under her shirt to just trace across the side of her hip. Matt just loved how smooth and perfect her skin felt. "Good. Although if you keep that attitude up, you need to watch out because you might never get rid of me," he says with a laugh, only slightly joking. "I know what you mean. It's great to have this. Just us, without needing to have the media try to be all over us. We're lucky. Me in particular. I'm very lucky to be with you," he says softly, kissing the top of her head. "Me too. You make me happy every day when I see you. So what are the plans today then?"

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#887 Posted : 26 April 2015 09:21:32(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Aw, poor Sundance," Aubrey says, giggling at the mental image of her little puppy carrying Matt through the chaotic streets of post-apocalyptic Baltimore. Sundance was no Dogmeat, but she liked to believe that he could protect them, if needed. When hearing his name, Sundance happily padded into the bedroom from the living room, laying down on the small, circular rug that Aubrey had in the middle of her floor. Aubrey lets out a tiny moan, loving the feeling of Matt's hand under her shirt, against her skin. Something about the way that Matt touched her always felt like little bits of electricity coursing through her, making her quiver and sigh at his feeling of his hands. She loved it. Aubrey moves a tiny bit closer to Matt and then settles, thinking about what they could do today. "I didn't really plan very far ahead," she answers back honestly, giving a little shrug. "We could... go to the park with Sundance?" Again, Sundance reacted to hearing his name, standing up from the rug on the floor and looking intently at Aubrey and Matt, waiting for... whatever dogs wait for.
Offline genocidal king  
#888 Posted : 26 April 2015 10:18:54(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I bet Sundance could still carry me, fat bastard that I am, farther than I could carry meself with me own two feet," he says with a laugh, looking up when the dog comes padding into the room and looks up at them. "I think someone knows their name now," he laughs, watching as Sundance walks around in a circle for a minute and then lays down on the floor. When Aubrey reacts to his hand stroking her hip, Matt smiles at her, letting his hand move from her hip to the exposed skin of her back. "Your skin is so soft and warm. Sorry if I seen like a perv for touching you all the time. You just feel so nice," he laughs. As he continues to allow his fingertips trace gently across her back, Matt smiles at her and nods, listening to her proposed plans for the day. "That sounds good to me. As long as I don't throw up like last time I was in that park," he laughs. "You know...when someone eventually takes a photo of both of us walking Sundance, you know they're gonna write about us and how it's gotten all so serious between us. You gonna be alright with that?" he laughs. Matt loved the fact he and Aubrey were able to be so private in their relationship, but he knew that sometime the media would get wind of them and they would be under the spotlight. He would never let it spoil their relationship but he wanted to make sure it wouldn't freak Aubrey out if it happened some day.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#889 Posted : 26 April 2015 10:35:41(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Aww... no..." Aubrey says back, still laughing a little bit and shaking her head. "Stop that, you're not fat. I'll carry you, if it makes you feel better. Promise." She grins at Matt, closing her eyes again as he moves his hand to her back, that contact again making her quiver. "No, I don't mind. I love it," she admits when Matt apologizes for touching her all the time, moving her body slightly so that her shirt was pulled up, exposing more of her to him. "I promise, you won't throw up this time. Or at least not from running. I can't promise protection from acts of God," she tells him, exciting about the two of them going out together today, especially with Aubrey's dog. She listens to Matt as he explains what will eventually happen the more the two of them go out in public together. She knew that there was a pretty large chance that eventually the media was going to know that they were together and start talking about it, and that did worry her a little bit since she loved the privacy they had had the past few weeks... but she thought she was ready for whatever might happen if they were forced under the spotlight. "Yeah, I... I think I'm ready and okay with that... Are you?"
Offline genocidal king  
#890 Posted : 26 April 2015 21:50:15(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Fluffy is what me mam used to call it when I were a teenager," Matt laughs. He knew he wasn't fat, drums kept him quite trim, but he didn't mind having a laugh. "Look at this," he chuckles, lifting the sheets and pushing his belly out to make himself look fat before laughing hard and letting the sheets fall over them again. When she says that she loves him touching her, Matt smiles. To think he could have any sort of positive impact on someone so amazing was something that made everything in the world seem perfect to Matt. As she moves to expose more of herself, he smiles and lets his fingertips trace across her smooth skin some more. He lets his hand trace across her stomach, grinning at how much it seems to relax her. "I'll try me best to keep me stomach under control in the park this time. People might think I'm some drunken tramp if they keep seeing me vomming in there." He liked the idea of them spending a day together in the park, just out and about, holding hands and walking Aubrey's dog, perhaps grabbing an ice cream and just generally enjoying being with each other. Matt nods when Aubrey talks about the media getting wind of them. It wasn't something he had experienced himself, but he saw how other friends of his had been subject to media attention and he imagined the same would be coming their way soon. "I do like the fact we can go out in peace, love. But it won't change anything if the media do know. We'll still be us, and I'm fine with the world knowing. I'm sure we'll become one of those couples the world falls in love with anyway."
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#891 Posted : 30 April 2015 09:18:34(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Fuck, how are we both fitting in this bed together?" Aubrey asks jokingly when Matt pushes his belly out to imitate rapid weight gain, and then sticks out her tongue at him. Maybe it was his looks that had drawn her to him initially, but now it was his personality that kept her around. He made her laugh like nobody else could, and several other people - her family included, who had yet to meet Matt, but probably would soon if they continued like they were - had commented that she seemed a lot happier recently. She couldn't argue - she absolutely had been happier. His fingertips gliding across her stomach made her breath catch in her throat as she closed her eyes, letting a tiny moan escape her lips. "I mean, we're two incredibly likable people. I don't see any reason why the media wouldn't absolutely love us as a couple," Aubrey says jokingly after she listens to what Matt says about people finding out about them. She had already told her friends that they were dating, of course, and then they hadn't exactly been secretive on social media about them hanging out and flirting with each other, but he was right - it was only a matter of time before people found out how serious they were. She is silent for a moment, a look of deep thought on her face, until she finally looks back up at Matt and nods. "Maubrey. That would be our celebrity couple name, right? I think it's important for us to settle on our high-profile power-couple name before the media gives us one we don't like." She winks.
Offline genocidal king  
#892 Posted : 01 May 2015 02:08:38(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I know right. To be fair, though...you think that's bedsheets you sleep under...that's just me flab," Matt smirks, before bursting into a fit of laughter. He smiles across at her when she sticks her tongue out at him. He was really loving his time here with Aubrey. He didn't really know what love was, he had never felt it before, but he did know that the way he felt now was something special. Something that had really grown in the last few weeks. She made him smile whenever he was around her. Everything from her smile to the way she would look at him was perfect to Matt. He hoped that this would be something that lasted. He would hate to be without Aubrey now that they were together. When she lets out a little gasp and a moan at the way his fingers glide across he stomach, Matt smirks, wondering if he could push her a little further, so he leans in and gently kisses her neck, ever so softly. "I know, right? We'll become the new...who's good? Posh and Becks? Brad and Jen? Fuck Angelina by the way. Team Jen all the way," he adds, raising his fist and then laughing. "I think the media will be reet wi us. They'll give us a bit of space an' all, I hope. But I don't mind if they wanna write about how happy we look and that," he smiles at her. When she goes silent, Matt smiles at her. He was content to just stare into her eyes any time - he found her just that beautiful. "Maubrey?" he laughs, realising what she had been so deep in thought about. "Or we could be Aubratt? In't that for Twitter to decide anyway? I don't think we get a say in that at all.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#893 Posted : 01 May 2015 14:15:51(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Oh, that's disgusting," Aubrey says back, shivering away from Matt slightly when he implies that she's been sleeping under his fat rather than sheets for the past few weeks. She quickly moves back towards him, cuddling against him again after a few seconds of being apart - both for the warmth that she so enjoyed between the two of them, and also for the fact that something about being in Matt's arms made her feel safer and more relaxed than when she felt when she was without them. His lips against her neck immediately made her let out a small gasp again, instinctualy moving closer to him. Her lizard brain knew that she wanted to be closer to the person that was causing this growing pleasure, and she let her body crash into his (in the most Dave Matthews way possible), her hand finding his upper arm and lightly gripping it. She had been kissed on the neck before, obviously, but Matt seemed to have learned the way to touch her to make her truly react, and she didn't want him to stop until she was breathless. "We're so much cuter than all of them. They can't compare," Aubrey says back joking when Matt is listing off other famous couples, a faux air of superiority in her voice before she drops the act and giggles. "Oh, fuck, Aubratt sounds so much cuter. It sounds like a fucking Pokemon. I figure Twitter will call us whatever they want to call us, but we could get the ball rolling on what we wanted. You know, set up some fake fan accounts. Get #Aubratt trending. They couldn't ignore us then." She winks.
Offline genocidal king  
#894 Posted : 01 May 2015 20:30:18(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"It's warm though, innit?" he laughs, delighting in the fact that disgusting joke had landed so well. His and Aubrey's relationship was playful enough that he could say such horrible things and know that she wouldn't mind. When she comes back, he wraps his arms around her tightly and groans happily, kissing all over her shoulder and arm in an OTT way. "Never leave again..." he says, clearly joking around. He relaxes again a second later and lets her relax back into his arms. He loved holding Aubrey close like this. They never felt closer than when they were like this. When she gasps again and moves closer, Matt smirks to himself, letting his hand creep slowly to her hip and up her side, his fingertips gliding gently across her skin as he kisses her neck softly again, pulling her closer. Sometimes, moments like this just seemed to happen between them, when neither had to say anything, and they just let themselves enjoy the moment of contact and the feelings it brought between them. "Even cuter than Brad and Jen? You are maybe, but my ugly mug brings the cuteness rating down a bit, I reckon," Matt laughs. "I know, right? Aubratt sounds like a leader as well. Like a fucking champion of relationships. That's a strong name right there. I'll get Kai to get it trending. You know what them girls are like when he says owt, they'll do anything he says," Matt laughs.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#895 Posted : 02 May 2015 08:52:50(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Oh my god, stop," Aubrey says back, still laughing but with a look of disgust slowly starting to cross her face as she begins to over-think the possibility of sleeping under somebody's mound of weight. Her giggles continue as Matt displays his over-the-top affection, planting his kisses up and down her arm and shoulder. "Fatal Attraction..." she says quietly with a grin after they had relaxed a bit again - although, in a way, she didn't entirely hate the exorbitant amount of attention and affection he had jokingly shown her. With his lips against her neck again and his hand gliding up her sides, Aubrey wraps her arms tighter around Matt, her forehead leaning against his shoulder lightly. She let out tiny gasps again every time his fingers moved over a particularly sensitive spot - her hip bone, her stomach... "That feels... so wonderful," she tells him softly, almost speaking into the skin of his shoulder. "I wish I could lay here with you forever." Aubrey gives him a playful nudge when he tells her that his unattractiveness brought down their cuteness levels. She thought it was the total opposite, of course. She's silent for a moment again, that look of thought on her face, and then turns her eyes back to him, smiling. "I think your fans are going to hate me," she tells him, laughing a little bit. The idea of them hating her didn't upset her much; she actually thought it might be a little funny. "What are they going to say when they find out that you're dating a girl without a single tattoo or piercing on her body? They'll think you're going soft, and I'm the problem." She raises one eyebrow at him, daring him to prove her wrong, that grin still on her face.
Offline genocidal king  
#896 Posted : 03 May 2015 00:26:07(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I'll try to lose some of it," Matt laughs. He pretends to take a pin and burst his stomach, allowing it to deflate slowly until he's back to normal. The joke was goofy as all hell, but he didn't really care and he didn't imagine Aubrey would either. "Fatal? Ey, come on love I in't that bad am I?" he jokes before laying back and relaxing with her and laughing at the way she giggled at his kissing her all over. He was glad Aubrey had decided to stay here with him rather than going for her run now. He loved the rare mornings when he woke up nearly the same time as her and they could just lay here, forgetting that anyone else in the world even existed. When she reacts to his touch the way she does, Matt closes his eyes and kisses her shoulder, moving the top of her shirt out of the way a little. Then he lets his hand graze the outside of her thigh. It was a strangely tame sexual moment between the two, but sexuality had never been an issue for them. although they had taken forever to get to this stage in their rerelationship, when they had, they enjoyed some intensely sexual experiences together very early in their relationshup. "Lay here forever then," Matt whispers to her. Let's Never leave," he says, only half joking. He wouldn't mind if they just spent forever laid there together with each other. When she nudges him for calling himself ugly, Matt laughs and rubs his shoulder, making out she hurt him. He knew she hated him saying he was ugly, and he thought it cute that she did. "My fans? Well I'm the drummer so I've only got one fan. And luckily she's here in this bed wi me now so I don't worry about her not liking you." he laughs a little and shrugs. "I reckon people in my circles would expect me to have a certain kinda girlfriend, yeah, but they won't say owt about you. They'll see how hot you are and that and they'll be reet," he jokes. "But nah in all seriousness I'll probably get a few knobs on Twitter saying I've sold out, but I don't care," Matt laughs. "More to the point, what will your fans say about you and this tattooed guy dating?"
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#897 Posted : 03 May 2015 02:43:53(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Oh, good, now you're perfect," Aubrey says back as she watches him pantomime bursting his stomach and then shrinking in front of her, the look on her face implying that she absolutely believed that that was what was happening in front of her, although it was obviously an act. "Maybe now you're fit enough to actually go jogging with me," she jokes. Normally, Aubrey wouldn't be able to stop thinking about all the things she had to do - the errands, the shopping, the exercise (she was terrified that if she didn't get some sort of workout for at least 45 minutes everyday, she would immediately get fat) - but at this moment, none of that other stuff seemed to really matter. She was with Matt. She couldn't imagine it getting any better. When they were together like this, the idea of just never leaving each other's arms was one that Aubrey completely accepted. "Fine, I won't," she says back as she feels his hand against her thigh - softly giggling, only half-joking as well. She moves her leg slightly, pulling it up to where it rested lightly on Matt's leg, closer to him and his touch. Aubrey knew that Matt's self-deprecating humor was his way of teasing her, and she thought it was adorable. This "new couple" gig they had going on probably made people around them want to puke, but neither of them really seemed to care much what other people thought of them. "They'll say that I'm a bad ass bitch," Aubrey says back in a very serious tone when Matt asks her what her fans will think when they know that they're dating, nodding her head - and then cracking a smile and laughing. "I don't know. They'll probably say I'm on drugs or something. Which is kind of cool, because nobody's ever accused me of doing anything illegal before, so I'm not that worried about what they'll think." She grins. "I'm not really worried about what any of them think. Promise."
Offline genocidal king  
#898 Posted : 03 May 2015 08:19:16(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Maybe now you can love me," Matt says in a joking melodramatic voice, before he laughs out loud. No one else would be able to put up with his goofiness, but Aubrey not only accepted it, but also joined in. When she says he could go jogging with her now, Matt puts a hand to his forehead. "Ah fuckin' hell don't," he jokes. "I'm feeling sick just thinking about it." Matt grins as he turns towards her and sees the way she had that little glint in her eye that said she was happy. It was something he had learned to look out for in her these past few weeks. He smiles at her and holds her hand. "What you thinking, love?" he asks. When she puts her leg on top of his, Matt smiles and absentmindedly strokes her leg, his hand moving gently back and forward. "I mean...we might end up wasting away if we stayed in this bed forever. But at least we'd have each other. It would be perfect," Matt smiles softly. "Here...Aubrey, love..would you totally freak your nut out if I told you I thought I were really really falling for ya?" he asks quietly, as if to deflect attention away from how seemingly serious what he had just asked her was. He was a bit nervous about her answer, but not about telling her. He had learned from Aubrey already in their short time together that life was too short for holding your tongue, because you might miss out on something amazing and special. As he listens to her talk about what the Cherry Street fans would think of him, Matt chuckles. He shrugs and thinks for a moment. "They'll say, that Aubrey...the rebel of Cherry Street, dating a bad boy tattooed rocker, I bet he makes her do cocaine and bum sex," Matt jokes, laughing loudly at his own quips. He knew the bad press the media could still give rock. "I reckon you'll get an edge for dating me though. People will suddenly see you as the dangerous girl of pop, not afraid to take names and shit," he smirks. "But nah, I don't care what anyone thinks of us. Only you."
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#899 Posted : 04 May 2015 03:42:27(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Eh, probs not, though," Aubrey says back with a small shrug and a grin when Matt proclaims that maybe now she'll love him. She giggles and nudges him again, as if to tell him that she were only joking. Aubrey could be a very serious woman when she felt that the moment called for it, but she much preferred to be around people that let her laugh and joke around - luckily, Matt fell into the latter category. It was why she felt so comfortable around him. Nothing was ever too serious between them - except for, maybe, their feelings for each other. She let her hand circle back to Matt's arm, tracing the outline of his tattoos again as he spoke, giggling as he makes the comment about them wasting away if they stayed in bed forever together. "Ugh, I bet I would look so good by the end of that. Size 0, here I come," she says jokingly, her eyes still focused on Matt's arm. She had memorized most of the twists and turns of his tattoos by now - she was somewhat fascinated by them, as she had never dated anybody with tattoos before. She liked to imagine that each of them told a story that she would eventually hear someday.

As her finger circles around the corner of one of his pieces, Matt asks his serious question, and Aubrey's eyes immediately flash up to Matt's. Between their joking and messing around with each other, Aubrey wasn't sure if Matt meant what he had just said, but after a quick search of his face, she could see that he was being serious. Aubrey paused for a moment, unsure of how to respond. She had never been the best at doing emotional evaluations of herself - she always tried to take her emotions at face-value, never trying to analyze the true meaning behind each. Was she falling for him as well? She loved being around him. She had somewhat meant it when she had told him that she wanted to spend forever with him, in her bed. That had to mean something. You don't just say that to anybody. She gives him a small smile as she moves her hand down his arm, placing it over his hand and linking their fingers. "I think I'm falling for you, too," she tells him softly. The lack of judgement the two had between each other made it easy for her to admit that, while normally she would try to keep heavy emotion like that to herself. She leans up and kisses him lightly, sealing the deal on her being okay with falling in love with him.

"Right? Little do they know that I was doing cocaine and butt sex before I started dating you," Aubrey says back with a laugh. "I'm kidding, I've never done either of those," she quickly follows that sentence with, shaking her head to show that she had no plan to do anything like that. "Yeah, we're super dangerous people. Laying in bed all day and talking about how much we like each other. Living on the edge. Maybe we'll go feed the homeless next. Then what will the papers say?" she jokes with him.
Offline genocidal king  
#900 Posted : 05 May 2015 03:54:37(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

After Matt asks his question about what Aubrey would think, he felt immediately really stupid. He was being honest, and there was no one in the world he would feel he could be honest around more than Aubrey. But at the same time he and Aubrey had still only been dating officially for a few weeks, although they had known each other a lot longer, and he worried that he was going too fast by telling her what he did already. He bites his lip nervously in the few moments of silence that feel like they last forever. He hoped that she knew he was being serious. It was the first time he had said anything so meaningful to any girl, and he didn't want it to land him flat on his arse. When her hand moves lower, he looks down for a moment and sees her fingers linking with his, holding his hand. At that, he looks back up at her slowly and sees her smiling at him. He smiles softly as he listens to her speak. It was perfect, even the way she said it seemed perfect. Matt suddenly didn't feel scared of falling in love anymore, not with Aubrey when she felt the same way as he did. He leans in and softly kisses her on the lips, squeezing her hand softly as he does. "You are amazing," he whispers to her.

"Exactly! They don't realise it was you forcing me into the cocaine and bum sex," he laughs. "I'm glad they didn't see the tears during the first bum sex sesh, though, to be honest," he says, allowing the joke to land a little longer. "Hmmm? Oh...same here, I've totally never done....cocaine," he smirks. "I know. I mean they're gonna have to give us an age rating when we're outed as a couple. We are the baddest of the bad," he smiles. "Negative influences all over," he says, tickling her sides playfully.
UserPostedImage