logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

24 Pages«<45678>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#101 Posted : 15 March 2015 15:22:53(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Tisha is amazed by their new gorgeous home. She looks around as Drew is holding her in his arms and thinks of all the furniture and art that she will fill the home with. She thinks of the meals she will cook for her man. Tisha sees the romantic dinner he has prepared. She kisses him, waiting for whatever next he has in store for her.

"Babe dinner looks lovely"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#102 Posted : 15 March 2015 15:46:41(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
He puts her down, leading her towards the small table. "It's not too cheesy is it? I'm just trying to do something special." Drew asks with a smile, looking out of the window.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#103 Posted : 15 March 2015 16:16:24(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

"No its real sweet bae. I love it"

Tisha smiles sitting with her man
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#104 Posted : 15 March 2015 16:30:02(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew sits down behind her and wraps his arms around her. "I love you so much." He said, softly kissing on her neck.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#105 Posted : 15 March 2015 16:37:28(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha closes her eyes and holds his hand as he kisses her neck.

"I love you more. You made this one of the greatest days in my life.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#106 Posted : 15 March 2015 17:08:39(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew smiles to himself, pleased that he managed to make her happy. He continued to nibble on her neck. "This gotta last forever. We have to make this last."
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#107 Posted : 15 March 2015 17:26:19(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha kisses Dreaw on his lips and holds his chin up with her thumb.

"Drew I don't want to be with any other man but you. When I say for ever I mean even the after life bae." Tisha giggles.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#108 Posted : 23 March 2015 15:13:19(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

It has been a hectic week for Tisha. She is prepping for her world tour with rehearsals and now has just finished the process of moving into she and her boyfriends new home. All the furniture has been imported in. Tisha decides to break the house in by cooking she a Drew's first meal for their first night in.

Tisha is in the huge kitchen at the stove cooking dressed in only a burgundy silk bra and matching panties. Her blonde hair is tied up a bun. Tisha is cooking Okra and tomato stewed beef with white rice and fried chicken. Not many people know but Miss Jackson is a marvelous cook. For desert is a peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream.

Tisha sets the table and calls Drew who is in the studio of their home working to come for dinner.

"Drew"! Tisha yells at the bottom of the steps.

"Babe, dinner's ready"!
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#109 Posted : 23 March 2015 15:25:38(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

In the studio once again trying to overcome his writer's block and working hard to create a song he could actually feel, when Drew heard Tisha call his name, he gave up his frustration with his perfectionism and walked out of the den turned studio. He sighed as he began to slump up the stairs, trying to forget about music for the night. Drew had always feared that if he didn't come out with new material soon his label would drop him without a thought and he had worked so hard to get on Studio60. He didn't want it all to go to waste. He makes his way up the stairs and across the house where Tisha was in the kitchen, cooking. He smiled and walked up to her, hugging her from behind. "Smells good." He said, looking around and trying to peep at all the food. His mom always shooed him away when he did that. "What we having?"
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#110 Posted : 23 March 2015 15:33:26(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha closes her eyes and bites her lip as Drew hugs her from the back.

As he is holding her waist she opens up the pot and turns off the stove. Tisha smiles.

"Well for our first at home meal I took it back down south. We're Okra and tomatoes beef stew with rice and fried chicken."

Tisha then bends down pulling he oven down placing her but on Drew's package.

"And for desert, Peach cobbler from scratch"

Tisha closes the oven and puts her hands around Drew's neck and kisses him.

"I'll serve you in a sec. Go sit daddy."
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#111 Posted : 23 March 2015 15:44:46(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Okra and beef stew? Damn, I love you girl." He laughs, getting hungrier by the second. He too bites his lip when Tisha bends over, rubbing his hands on her waist and giving her butt a little squeeze. "I'm feeling this. The dinner of course, hehe." He says with a smirk on his face, kissing Tisha back. He puts his hands up and nods, backing away. "Alright then, you know where to find me." He says, walking to the dining room and sitting just like she asked.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#112 Posted : 23 March 2015 15:50:30(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha puts the chicken, stew, and rice in to separate bowls. She brings them into the dining area. She begins to serve Drew a VERY large serving of food because she wants to full her man up before they get high and possibly have sex.

Tisha then pours some wine for them into a glass, she secretly hopes Drew won't have an issue with it. She then sits across from her man. They begin to eat the steaming hot food.

"So babe, how's the writing coming"?
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#113 Posted : 23 March 2015 16:56:23(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew licks his lips when she brings the food, picking up his fork, ready to dive in. He liked that she gave him a big portion. Drew could eat for days if he wanted. He begins to eat, savring each bite when he sees Tisha drinking whine. He sighs. "What did I tell you?" He reaches his hand out. "If you fuck your life up, I gotta be right there with you. I;ma help you kick this habit." Really Drew had no idea what form of psychology he was tryna use with this, but for now this was his only solution to help the woman he loved. When he asked about the writing, he paused and shrugged. "It's whatever." He said, frowning.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#114 Posted : 24 March 2015 06:31:28(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha sips her wine holding it in her hand. She take a long sigh and smiles at Drew sarcastically. She puts her wine down and takes a bite of her plate.

"Drew I am not fucking my life up. If you want to help me, help by not doing this tonight. This is our first night in baby."

Tisha continues to eat. She looks at Drew as he was frowning when she mentioned his studio session. She looks worried for him. She knows that a lot is riding on his first album and she sees he is having trouble in regards to recording and releasing it. She looks apprehensive to ask again, but she wants to help him just as much as he wants to help her.

"What does whatever mean babe. How's the album coming. You know whatever you need, I am there. I will help out babe."

Tisha says, caring about him and the situation deeply.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#115 Posted : 01 June 2015 16:41:02(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha is sitting at a lounge chair in front of her mirror inside of her hotel suite. Tisha is prepping for her June 3rd show in Barcelona Spain. She has been on tour going on two months. She isn't tired, she has found a new habit to keep her up and energized, cocaine. Tisha is wondering where her boyfriend is, so they can begin their session. Tisha pulls out a mirror, and unzips the cocaine from the ziplock back onto the mirror. She begins to separate the coke into lines on the mirror and roll up a dollar bill to snort it. "DREW" she yells, so he can hear her call him through out their hotel suite.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#116 Posted : 01 June 2015 17:09:08(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Hearing Tisha call for him, Drew gets up from the couch he was watching TV on. He walks away slowly, eyes still glued to the TV. He had no idea what anyone was saying since it was all in Portuguese but he was starting to like trying to figure why all the characters were being dramatic. He follows Tisha's voice and finds her in a lounge chair. "Yeah?" He asks, walking up behind the chair and giving her kiss on the ear. His eyes realizing she was getting ready to snort cocaine, he paused and held her hand trying to stop her. "Not today, you can't do lines today, you have a show tonight."
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#117 Posted : 01 June 2015 17:16:12(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha looks at Drew almost devilishly. She looks like she is high already, and responds snarky

"Babe are you high? My show is tomorrow night, not tonight. Tonight is about me and you, and all I wanna do is "party" [a term Tisha uses whenever she does coke] with you. You act like we don't do this. Just come on..."

Tisha puts her VERY Curly hair into a high bun and takes a line. She looks like she becomes another person after the hit. She sniffs and smiles, "AAAHHHH" Tisha says. She then hands the dollar bill to Drew, suggesting he do a line.

"I love you babe. I need you".
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#118 Posted : 01 June 2015 17:29:14(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Oh word?" Drew says, hesitantly letting go of her hand. He looks Tisha in the eyes as she talks, seeing a completely different person than who he saw when he first fell in love with her. But she was still Tisha and as long as she was, Drew would continue to be so in love with her that his life would depend on it. He took the dollar bill and shook his head, laughing a little. "Girl, you know you drive me crazy." He says, bending over and snorting a line.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#119 Posted : 01 June 2015 17:37:13(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha smiles seductively when she sees Drew bend over to do his line. She licks the back of his head tasting his scalp, as he has a low fade. She then kisses his necks as he inhales. She gets enticed when she sees him do his line. Tisha rolls another dollar bill and does another line. She then grans Drew from the back. "Babe can we lay down and talk, I love you" , Tisha says giddily. She feels as high as a kite.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#120 Posted : 02 June 2015 03:00:41(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

The cocaine starts to kick in when Tisha starts to kiss on Drew. He wipes his nose, turns around and picks her up, wrapping her legs around him and kissing her back while walking her to the bed. "I thought you wanted to party, now you want to talk?" He says with a laugh. "What you want to talk about?" Drew asks anyway as he gently lays her down on the king size.