logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#21 Posted : 08 February 2016 13:07:09(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
"They could never live up to cold cuts. Even dry ass turkey doesn't deserve to be associated with such watered down rock." She herself reaches down and grabs exactly 3 shrimps, popping one in her mouth. She always had a borderline obsessive compulsive disorder, you could easily tell by the little details like this, where she connected everything, almost everything, with the number 3, her favorite number. She looks over at Mariko's shirt and laughs. "I wish I would've found a shirt that just said "sports" across the front, I would save it for every time I ran into a bar and didn't want to be hit on. This is obviously the universal sign of butchness." She sad sarcastically, laughing. Some would say Nina has been irrationally nice this whole time, but truly, Nina didn't live up to the mask of being big and bad that she constantly lived behind. She was an unconfrontational as possible lately and she wont think nothing of this meeting until in a few hours the beer gets all up into her system and she rants about it through a series of drunk texts to whoever responded first. Nina shook her head at Billy. "No, fuck no! You are not allowed to come to a party higher than me!" Nina said with a laugh. Nina knows exactly how he feels when his notifications makes his phone ring off the charts. "Ahh, the classic Twitter war. Pass me the phone, I'm an expert at these." Really, Nina hasn't been in a Twitter war in a while and she lowkey misses them. It's 2016 and she hasn't had enough chances to be messy.

Edited by user 08 February 2016 13:13:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline erich hess  
#22 Posted : 08 February 2016 13:17:23(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
"that man that sings for them looks like he could use a cold cut or two, ninachan" mariko frowns and looks down at her shirt. she thought it was clever and cute...but it had the opposite effect?! " i got it in japan. they had loads of shirts and track pants with just single english words on them. i guess i should have sprang for the one that said chair. then i'd have to fight people off with a stick." mariko says while playing with her shirt. she eyes the shrimp,but doesnt have any. non breaded shrimp creeped her out. they looked like curly worms.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 08/02/2016(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#23 Posted : 08 February 2016 13:18:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19293 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
Billy raises an eyebrow at Mariko and holds a hand to his chest, trying his best to look offended. "Me? A bad boy?! I'm a fucking saint. I was at The Last Supper. Jesus brought the bread and wine and turned it into his body and blood. I brought the mayo and turned it into...nevermiiiiiiind," he half-sings, giving a mischievous wink. Billy does a little dance on the spot when Mariko stuffs money into his thong. Billy doesn't dance very often but when he does, it's actually very alluring. "Thank you. That will pay for my cab back."

"Is it that obviously I'm off my fucking face? I thought I was keeping it subtle. No?" Billy chuckles and pulls his phone out of his underwear before handing it to Nina. "Knock yourself out on there. Just make sure you stay on Twitter. Don't look at my search history...or my pictures." Billy laughs and places his hands on his hips, loving how free he is feeling right now. "Man, I'd totally strip right now if I actually had more to take off."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
kandii on 08/02/2016(UTC), erich hess on 08/02/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#24 Posted : 08 February 2016 13:27:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
"you have to answer for that twitter name" mariko giggles to billy. no one would doubt where her name came from. she spent a lot of time looking up at people's faces. she cracks up at the only thing mayo could be changed into when billy is involved. when he dances,mariko stuffs more money into his waist band . "fuck the stripping. you went straight for the good stuff. its a go go world and we do not have time to sit around waiting for clothes to come off."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline mebeme101  
#25 Posted : 08 February 2016 13:31:00(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Zaire smiles at how excited Anniken is to see the two together he then laughs when she mentions wanting to marry them off already "Nah she ain't gonna be dating til she's thirty" he says back jokingly despite him and his wife being in their early twenties "Her lose to be honest I'd rather be on baby duty than Jae duty" he jokes "I'mma need you to send me those pictures by the way"

Jamie replies to Miki "Looking pretty sexy yourself" she smiles back at her all of the girls all smile and each hug the girls back it wasn't too often they'd get to see the girls of MiMi but they always enjoyed it when they did get to Layla replies to the girls when they ask where Nicole is "She decided to stay home with her husband an-" Naomi then cuts "AND GET THAT D AND I DON'T MEAN DEFENSE!"she shouts back jokingly which causes the other three to burst out in laughter

Jason wanders(stumbles) around now a little(a lot) drunk from the drinks he had snuck in while everybody was partying he he walks

Carmen can be seen making out with a plant she had obviously had a few drinks before getting here but now she had drunk so much that she could barely stand
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#26 Posted : 08 February 2016 13:36:14(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Hayden would've probably popped up out of nowhere and tried to throw you across the room. Can you believe that fool threw a chair at me once!! I still haven't got his ass back but I heard he's gonna be at the GOLDIE'S. He better watch his back, I'm going for the gold once I egt there. I bet that's why they keep delaying it. Pussies." She says this to Mariko with a laughable look of determination on her face. "Billy, if this is your subtle, I'm making it my life goal to be around you when you're at your just letting it all hang out. When Billy actually gives her his phone, she lights in awe, kind of like the how the suitcase glowed when Samuel L Jackson and John Travolta opened it. "You just gave me your phone, legally I am the owner of this baby for the next 30 minutes, you have no choice but to be exposed and severely judged she said with a laugh. Nina started with the lightweight stuff, taking full advantage of his account and tweeting her favorite sex terms fresh from urban dictionary.
Offline BrownSugar  
#27 Posted : 08 February 2016 13:58:40(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"People seem to think I'm a real bad boy tonight. They haven't seen anything yet," Billy says in a rather seductive tone as he continues to dance while Mariko stuffs money into his thong. This will cover the cost of the journey back to his hotel and then maybe a little snack before bedtime. Billy likes a little snack. "You know, I'm not even embarrassed about being near naked and taking your money. I've done way more degrading things on the streets." Billy laughs and plays around with the sides of his underwear, threatening to just whip them off at any moment. "We have such short attention spans these days. Thought I'd just skip to the good bit."

Billy shrugs and chuckles when Nina states that she wants to be around him when he's letting it all hang out. Truth be told, not many people are brave enough to do such a thing and it always tickles Billy whenever people are curious about him. He certainly leads a colourful life and the world hasn't even seen half of it yet. "Oh, I don't know if you'd be able to handle it. I can tell I'm already making people uncomfortable. All the closeted guys have grabbed onto a girl in here, hoping I don't come anywhere near them." Billy realises that he's still dancing on the spot and probably looks weird, as if the thong didn't already take care of that. Billy smirks and bites onto his bottom lip as Nina scrolls through the phone. "Expose and judge all you want, just make sure you don't expose my baby Jerry too. There's some stuff on there that just for me and him." Billy chuckles but does sound a tad more serious as he doesn't want anything to do with Jerry being posted onto Twitter. Nina can go to town on the rest of Billy's saucy snaps though.

Billy plays around with the waistband of his thong and looks around. "Who wants to pull these off?!"
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#28 Posted : 08 February 2016 14:30:35(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"She must be your first." Anniken laughs at Zaire. "I told myself the same thing with Aire but wooooow did she make sure that would never be a possibility." She takes one last picture and steps away from the babies. "Soon as I get these bad boys developed I got youu!" She said, waving her 40 year old camera around to the beat of the music, despite the fact that it looked like it could break at any minute.

"Aww I try!" Miki says in response to Jaime's compliment. When Naomi screams out that Nicole is somewhere getting plowed by her husband, Misu looks around in confusion. "Dentistry? Dementia? Is she okay??" She says in her heavy Korean accent. The other girls burst into laughter, before explaining what she means in Korean. "OOOOOOHH!!" Misu exclaims her eyes widening as she blushes. "Nicole and Miki are so lucky, I haven't had a D, P, or W X Y Z in literal yeaaaars. What have they even done to deserve it???" Mae asks the heavens. Miki looks at her and flips her hair. "It's not my fault my ex life is booming and that yours doesn't exist." Mae looks hurt by the words that she knows are true. "What about you, Misu? You never tell us any of your hoe stories." Dae Na asks Misu. "Funny, EVERY STORY YOU TELL IS HOE STORY." She says in broken English. The girls gasp as Miki busts into laughter. "Defensive much?? She's with one of the fine ones in that new Latino group!" Misu shushes Miki. "You have a big mouth!"

Nina shook her head at Billy. "My crazy days might be behind me but unless you take it up notch and stab yourself in the skull right here right now, nothing you do will set me off my shit." She laughs, making it the first time she's joked about one of her exes stabbing themselves in front of her. "Right, I will leave the wife and kids out of this one." She says, already giggling as she scrolled through his phone's darkest secrets. "Okay but the fact that I see 1 man 1 jar in your history more than once makes me feel like I need to add Dr. Philip to your contacts like did you really go back and watch that shit AGAIN??" She laughs. "I fell for it the first time but I love myself enough to not rewatch it, what you doing??" She looks up from the phone and sees Billy tugging at his thong. "I dare you. I triple dog dare you. I will pay you big money to adulterate this party. I just want to see what Anniken will do. She turns into one of those Parents TV Council twats when she's around kids and I haven't had my daily laugh yet." If Billy were to look up, he'd see Anniken giving him dirty, "I'll put the fear of god in you" kind of Christian looks from across the room.

Edited by user 08 February 2016 14:42:35(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline BrownSugar  
#29 Posted : 08 February 2016 14:59:50(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

When Nina suggests turning things up a notch, Billy looks around for a moment and then shrugs his shoulders. "I can't see a knife. Stabbing myself in the skull wouldn't really do anything. I'm already fucked up as it is. My brain is probably like scrambled egg." Billy laughs and wipes his slightly damp forehead. The heat from the crowded room as well as the amount of pills he swallowed is starting to make him sweat. A naughty little smile appears on Billy's face as he lets Nina scroll through his phone. There's all sorts on there and he has no idea what she has seen. She hasn't thrown up yet so she obviously hasn't came across a certain folder. "I'm looking to see where he went wrong with his technique. I may or may not be considering pleasure myself with a jar." When Nina dares him to ditch the underwear, he looks around and puts both thumbs under the waistband. It doesn't take much persuasion for Billy to take off the clothes. In one swift movement, he whips off the thong and makes sure it remains on the floor between his feet. He'll be damned if he lets the money Mariko gave him get lost. That's his only way back. Standing with his hands on his hips, showing his ass off to the people behind him and his dick to the others, Billy smirks and looks down at his package then up at Nina. "So how much you paying me?" Billy asks, putting both hands behind his head. His penis is long, circumcised and unlike Deneil's, his head actually matches the darker colouring of his shaft. Anniken may want him to be ejected from the party as well as repent for his sins as he has an apadravya piercing through the head.
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
kandii on 08/02/2016(UTC), erich hess on 08/02/2016(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#30 Posted : 08 February 2016 16:17:09(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"S-m-h, I guess you're just not about that life." She says with a laugh. "Unimpressed to be honest. Go hard and stab yourself in the skull or go home." Nina closes her eyes and rebukes the image out of her mind. "Where did he go wrong?? I don't know was it the glass, was it the jar, was it the FOUL IDEA FROM THE BEGINNING?? I promise there are other methods. When you have a good bottle of lube, you are entitled to go crazy. but just love yourself and leave the jars alone." It felt almost as if she was reciting the poem, the way she softly spoke the words. Breaking into a full on laughing session, Nina clapped in respect the minute he dropped his thong. "I want to be you when I grow up! You're even the perfect size!" She said, reaching in her shirt and taking out crumpled up bills. She's sure there were some big bills in there but she didn't even mind because he truly deserved it. Anniken came flying over, only giving herself a second to gasp. "When you come in here with nothing but a thong on you have ONE job!!!" She screamed, trying to block the view of his shlong. "It's not a party until somebody whips their dick out, Anniken! Let loose!" Nina says, still cackling in the corner. Anniken shakes her head in shame.
thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 08/02/2016(UTC), erich hess on 08/02/2016(UTC)