logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#61 Posted : 20 August 2017 15:17:42(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Joshua pulls off his shorts, throws them onto the pile of his clothes and jumps into the pool behind Dae. Being a big guy, Joshua causes quite a splash as he cannonballs in after his friend. There's a niggling worry in the back of his mind as he knows he's going to regret this in the morning. Being naked in a pool with Dae and strangers is enough to grab headlines and the story can easily be manipulated too. He suppresses all that though and focuses on just having a good time. Joshua swims over to Dae, chuckling mischievously and being purposely immature. "I just saw Dae's willy!" he says in a melodic way, giggling and singing the words. Joshua laughs and moves around, accidentally catches some water in his mouth. He panics and immediate spurts out the possibly contaminated water and starts to cough. "Fucking hell!"

Dae had no problem with getting naked but for some reason he can feel himself blushing when Joshua mentions his "willy". He laughs, embarrassed. "Shut up, Joshua!" He says splashing him. When Joshua gets some water in his mouth and starts to freak out, Dae doesn't know whether to laugh or cringe so he does a hesitant mix of both. "Well...I guess now you don't have to lick the toilet!"

Edited by user 20 August 2017 15:18:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline BrownSugar  
#62 Posted : 20 August 2017 15:34:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Joshua sees Dae blushing and snickers, knowing that he is somewhat embarrassing him. He decides to go with it and continues to wind his friend up. "Awww, is someone a little insecure? A teeny bit embarrassed? Don't worry, man. Looks like us two don't have any secrets now!" Joshua laughs and in a rather bold yet comedic move, he reaches around and playfully pats Dae's bare ass. It's all just to emphasise the fact that these two old pals really don't have ANYTHING to hide now. Joshua shields himself from the water, raising his arm up to cover his face. "Hey, you're gonna get water in my good eye!" he "whines" playfully. Out of nowhere, he lunges over and dunks Dae's head under the water for a second. He doesn't hold him down there but it's enough to completely soak him and mess up his hair. Joshua laughs and moves back towards the edge of the pool, holding onto the sides so it'll be harder for Dae to get him back.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#63 Posted : 21 August 2017 06:34:06(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Insecure? Never that!" Dae said, ferociously flexing every muscle in his body. It was funny because he was a pretty lean guy. He laughed when Joshua slapped him on the ass. "I guess its official, no more secrets." He said, happy that from now on he could look forward to getting news about Joshua from Joshua and not Twitter. When Joshua soaked Dae, he was not prepared at all. He panicked briefly, it was like he could feel the pool chemicals damaging his luxurious hair. When he popped back up to the surface, he was ready for war. He saw Joshua cling onto the side of the pool and laughed. "Ohh, you think that's gonna save you?" Dae dove underwater and started to yank at Joshua's feet, pulling him under.
Offline erich hess  
#64 Posted : 21 August 2017 06:47:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Mariko stood still in part shock and part shame that anniken actually took her drugs. Mariko truly didn't know if she should run out the door or what. She pretty much instantly sobered up in the presence of anniken. " Umm...I am sorry?" She asks far more than states. Mariko looks to a stall and thinks about dashing inside as she can feel herself blushing. It probably would be bad form to ask for the drugs back.

Anniken had gotten accustomed to being Tuesday drunk 24/7 but right now she was Friday drunk with a little bit of coke in her system. She tried her best to be serious but for once, she couldn't commit. "Are..are you blushing?" She chuckled, rolling her eyes. "This is the part where you put your foot down and stand up for your drugs, not get cuter."

Ooc: thought I missed out by falling asleep last night.

" I'm not blushing!" Mariko says loudly while blushing deeper red.
It really did feel like she just got busted by her mom....then it felt like her cool aunt who probably would give them drugs back eventually. "Can I please have it back? " Mariko asked in her most pleading voice. She wasn't exactly putting her foot down,but she couldn't get loud with anniken!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#65 Posted : 21 August 2017 07:06:08(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah I mean you're fine. You're fit. I'm just talking about in comparison to yours truly." Joshua gives him a cocky wink and flexes his big arms. He is just messing around and isn't that vain but he does enjoy proving that he has a great, powerful build. Most people look at him and assume he's just a lanky stick. "Actually, the only secrets I have now are regarding my next record. Other than that, I got nothing else to hide. It's rather liberating, really!" Joshua chuckles. He tries his best to hold onto the sides when Dae dives under and pulls at his feet. His hands are slippery though and there's nothing solid to grab onto. "Fuck!" he exclaims right before going under the water. His tight curls and immediately washed out. Luckily, Joshua is a strong swimmer and is confident when it comes to being submerged. He had a lot of practise for the Breathe Fire video. Joshua can remain calm and even open his eyes underneath. In the water, he grips onto the naked Dae and shakes him as they play fight like kids.
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#66 Posted : 21 August 2017 10:59:02(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
Mariko stood still in part shock and part shame that anniken actually took her drugs. Mariko truly didn't know if she should run out the door or what. She pretty much instantly sobered up in the presence of anniken. " Umm...I am sorry?" She asks far more than states. Mariko looks to a stall and thinks about dashing inside as she can feel herself blushing. It probably would be bad form to ask for the drugs back.

Anniken had gotten accustomed to being Tuesday drunk 24/7 but right now she was Friday drunk with a little bit of coke in her system. She tried her best to be serious but for once, she couldn't commit. "Are..are you blushing?" She chuckled, rolling her eyes. "This is the part where you put your foot down and stand up for your drugs, not get cuter."

Ooc: thought I missed out by falling asleep last night.

" I'm not blushing!" Mariko says loudly while blushing deeper red.
It really did feel like she just got busted by her mom....then it felt like her cool aunt who probably would give them drugs back eventually. "Can I please have it back? " Mariko asked in her most pleading voice. She wasn't exactly putting her foot down,but she couldn't get loud with anniken!

"If you can't take what you want, you must not want it." Anniken said very matter-of-factly. She didn't believe Mariko would actually reach for it so until she felt like giving it back, it was hers. In reality, as long as it didn't end up on culture uncut, she couldn't care less what her artists did in their spare time. It was just really fun confiscating things and locking Twitter accounts.
Offline erich hess  
#67 Posted : 21 August 2017 13:30:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko considered her options. She could easily just let it go and have Smith assume she was a Coke fiend. Mariko only used the susbtance at parties or on tour. Coffee only keeps one going for so long. Her other option was to go for it. how could Mariko make anniken believe she wanted success if she wasn't willing to take what she wanted? Mariko sighs and lets her hands fall to her side. "You're right,miss Smith. I can't..." She says softly before adding," Believe I am going to do this." Mariko says with nervous laugh before darting her hand into miss Smith's cleavage. What's a little bit of sexual assault between friends?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline kandii  
#68 Posted : 21 August 2017 14:00:44(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"I'm already the cute one, Joshua. You needed this win." Dae flipped his hair, which was much more sassier now that it was weighed down with water.

Dae was definitely not aa trained underwater as Joshua but he was way too competitive to give up now. He tries his best wiggle out of Joshua's grip but it was harder than he thought, the guy really was strong. As a last resort, Dae flipped himself underwater, flipping Joshua right along with him. It threw him off just enough for Dae to escape his grasp and swim back up for air. He laughs, waiting for Joshua to come back up to rhe surface as well. "Ha! You almost had me!" Dar barely even noticed they were wrestling naked in a pool surrounded by strangers, this play fight genuinely got his adrenaline rushing.
Offline kandii  
#69 Posted : 21 August 2017 15:13:41(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Mariko considered her options. She could easily just let it go and have Smith assume she was a Coke fiend. Mariko only used the susbtance at parties or on tour. Coffee only keeps one going for so long. Her other option was to go for it. how could Mariko make anniken believe she wanted success if she wasn't willing to take what she wanted? Mariko sighs and lets her hands fall to her side. "You're right,miss Smith. I can't..." She says softly before adding," Believe I am going to do this." Mariko says with nervous laugh before darting her hand into miss Smith's cleavage. What's a little bit of sexual assault between friends?

Anniken was completely thrown off by Mariko actually taking her drugs back physically. "Oh!" Mariko was digging away in her Cleveland but all Anniken could think about was what to do with her hands. She kept her elbows glued to her ribcage while holding them up. It barely lasted a second but when it was over, Anniken was laughing real tears. She had just teased Mariko for blushing earlier and now she was herself. She quickly regrouped, fixing her shirt and clearing her throat. "Well," Anniken shrugged. "Can't tell if you wanted the drugs or just a feel but you certainly earned it." She broke out into another laugh. "I'm seriously going to regret all of this come morning." Awkward contact aside, Anniken was pleasantly surprised. She truly didn't believe Mariko had it in her. Just maybe the woman in front of her wasn't as vanilla as she came off.

Edited by user 21 August 2017 15:14:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline erich hess  
#70 Posted : 21 August 2017 22:57:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Seeing miss Smith blush was something Mariko never thought she'd see. She probably expected that she'd have her hands in anniken's shirt before that would ever happen. And before two seconds ago,even that sounded totally outlandish. Mariko smiled a little smile, but didn't tease anniken about the blush. It was cute. And probably the first time she wasn't completely terrified of miss Smith. Mariko had to own her previous action,so she popped open the compact and took a small bump. "I swear I didn't feel more than I had to! It was like medical procedure,right?" Mariko laughs nervously realizing she just felt up Coke's mom. It also didn't help that Mariko had had a long time crush on miss Smith. " You don't have to regret anything. Our little secret. Coke? What coke? I didn't see any coke tonight." Mariko offers shrugging and looking around. Her assertiveness had been pushed back down. In her mind assertiveness meant being the mean person she once was.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#71 Posted : 21 August 2017 23:14:49(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, you are the cute one I guess." Joshua says with a friendly smile. The remark was just a complimentary, passing one but he's still glad that his boyfriend wasn't around to hear it. Johnny is a little jealous of pretty Dae and may have read too much into it. There is also truth in Joshua's statement. He's never been too confident in his looks and even though he doesn't outwardly say anything, he still looks in the mirror and sees all the things that nasty people comment on. Dae is much more attractive in his mind.

Joshua tries his best to hold onto Dae, gripping him as tightly as possible in the water without hurting him. Although, Joshua tends to forget his own strength so he may be a little too rough without realising. Joshua flips over and looses Dae. Instead of rising immediately, Joshua stays underwater for a few more moments to leave Dae in suspense, not knowing when he's going to reemerge. The nakedness and randomness of it all really doesn't matter to him. The adrenaline is pumping and everyone else is too intoxicated to care. Eventually, Joshua rises and jumps up onto Dae's back, wrapping himself around him. He starts to laugh and cuddle into his buddy, clearly ditching the "fighting" for some embracing now. "We're completely sober. How weird is that?!" Joshua chuckles and gives his pal a little kiss on the cheek from behind.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
kandii on 21/08/2017(UTC)