logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<1819202122>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#381 Posted : 07 May 2020 00:40:43(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19292 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
"Well that's good, isn't it?" Blake says to Jerry as he helps Gemma clean up the kitchen counters. "I hope you know how to clean up after you cook too. That'll be a great achievement," he says with a sarcastic grin.

Deneil comes back in from the garden after his workout. "Exercise is the Devil, fam!" he exclaims as he goes to fetch himself a cup of water.

"Deneil, I'm trying to clean here," Blake bites at him.

"Alright, bruv. Chill. Just getting a drink," Deneil holds his hands up and rolls his eyes.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#382 Posted : 07 May 2020 00:44:02(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
"I'm 23" Answers David with a smile, now looking at Gemma observing her movements. He atudies her face finding her pretty and begins to think that she won't like the fact that he's so clumsy soon. Jerry then distracts him and David chuckles at him, trying to indicate him Gemma, she might not like that he tries to say.

He then looks at Deneil, observes him too, what a nice body he thinks. Then gives a look at Blake, trying to think of what he said the night before, he doesn't look very happy to be there so David begins to wonder why.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Famouss7x7  
#383 Posted : 07 May 2020 00:48:35(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Gemma smiles at Blake, loving that he, like her, loves a clean living space. “Thank you..Blake” she says with a sweet smile as they make sure the area is clean she then looks at David. “Oh..okay..hehe...just asking.” Gemma says with a smile.

Jerry just laughs. “Well Blake, if you want to make yourself useful around the house you can always just take the role of the cleaner. Just let me know...there’s plenty of work to do around here.” Jerry says laughing.

Jerry sees Deneil and smiles. “Get whatever you want bro, it’s not his kitchen. You can get whatever the fuck your wanna get.” Jerry laughs looking at Deneil. “Anything you wanna eat Deneil? Preparing some food.”

Edited by user 07 May 2020 00:49:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#384 Posted : 07 May 2020 00:51:45(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Cameron made his way into where everyone currently was mingling, he didn't sleep very well. "Uh hey guys"
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#385 Posted : 07 May 2020 00:55:51(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"You know what? That's not a bad idea, Jerry. Gemma and I should have official titles. We're the only useful people in this House anyway," Blake smirks and washes his hands in the sink after tidying. It's hard to tell if it's just his sarcastic demeanour or if he's starting shit. He then turns back around to Jerry after drying his hands. "No it's not my kitchen. It's OUR kitchen but yet Gemma and I are the only ones cleaning. We don't need people squeezing past us when we're trying to do something nice, you know?"

Deneil just makes a face behind Blake's back and moves away after getting his water. "No thanks, Jezza, fam," he says to Jerry before taking a sip. "Made myself an omelette this morning." Deneil pats his stomach and takes a seat at the breakfast bar.

"Alright, Cammy boy?" Deneil says to Cameron as he enters the area.
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#386 Posted : 07 May 2020 01:02:43(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David looks at Blake even more intrigued by what he's saying. He knows he's having a dig at him too, but feels unbothered and seems to find that amusing as he listens with mouth open while sitting on a chair at the counter.

He then clearly sees Deneil's face and belly laughs loud. He immediately gets up though, trying not to get Blake angry any further and get beaten up for something.

As he walks to the garden to take sun he quick waves at Cameron with a smile "Heya man!"

Edited by user 07 May 2020 01:06:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Famouss7x7  
#387 Posted : 07 May 2020 01:04:40(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry’s grins. “Yeah, you and Gemma...the only useful housemates in the house. Yet you’re speaking to the person cooking. Really rich. Blakey. Really rich.” Jerry turns around to him as he stops cooking. “I agree, you and Gemma definitely should have the official titles. Every house needs to have a Kim Woodburn. We’re really lucky now that we have...two. Thanks for cleaning.” Jerry says with a bit of a sarcastic edge. The little back and forth wasn’t anything too serious but he was being alittle snarky. Jerry waves to Cameron when he sees him and responds to Deneil. “Sounds good. Big guy.” Jerry says to Deneil, who's really muscular.

Gemma hunches after tidying up. “That’s fine by me. Blake and I seem like a good fit for the title.” Gemma smiles at Blake.

Edited by user 07 May 2020 01:05:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#388 Posted : 07 May 2020 01:05:19(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles at everyone. "I didn't sleep very well". He says rubbing his eyes. "So what's the big topic of discussion today?"

Cameron smiles at Gemma. "I mean I have to cook and clean for myself at home so I am more than down to help out."

Edited by user 07 May 2020 01:06:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#389 Posted : 07 May 2020 01:06:35(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Gemma smiles at Cameron. “I think it’s better if you cook...since Blake and I are cleaning. But it’s totally up to you. I’d imagine there’s other jobs around the house too. So nice of you to just hop in and volunteer” Gemma giggles looking at the cute Cameron.

Jerry hunches looking at Cameron. “If you want bro...you don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to...”

Edited by user 07 May 2020 01:09:16(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#390 Posted : 07 May 2020 01:08:24(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles at Gemma. "Would love to help with the cooking". He says with a sweet smile at her. "I should go get dressed and actually get ready for the day".

Cameron then gets up and stretched.

Edited by user 07 May 2020 01:09:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#391 Posted : 07 May 2020 01:15:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"And are you capable of washing up after you've used all the equipment or is that why you're so keen on giving me and Gemma official titles? You need help with scrubbing?" Blake says, casually leaning on the counter next to Jerry. It's clear that he's just bantering...with maybe a slight dig. Nothing too serious.

Deneil watches the back and forth with Blake and Jerry. He just sips on his water and laughs quietly. "I'm not getting involved. I'm just sipping this H2O, enjoying the sunshine," Deneil drinks more of his water. To divert from the possible tension that may arise, Deneil quickly changes the topic of conversation. "Yo fam, did anyone hear all that screaming last night? Think someone was getting it."
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#392 Posted : 07 May 2020 01:19:10(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron nods. "Yeah I think David said he saw Adam and Stephanie getting a little touchy feely dude". Cameron says with a chuckles. "Well lucky him but she's way to old for my liking"

Cameron then chuckles as he sees Adam walking towards them. "Talk of the devil."
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#393 Posted : 07 May 2020 01:20:32(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry turns to Blake as well. “Trust me Blake, I’m capable of anything. If you want to be the cleaner. Be the cleaner. But don’t bitch when the house is a mess. It’s your job, right? Might need some help with scrubbing, might need help with washing. You never know.” Jerry laughs looking at Blake. Gemma decides to speak up. “Blake, it’s okay. We can take the official titles. I think it’s better if we have designated jobs anyway. Do you?”

Gemma nods when she hears Deneil. “I thought I was dreaming. Someone ...was having sex?” Gemma says laughing.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#394 Posted : 07 May 2020 01:22:29(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David sitting in the garden is sunbathing a little after removing his shirt and looking at the sky with eyes closed. He's hearing everyone speaking by the kitchen but gets distraught by his thoughts and meditation on his life.

He then suddenly sings a cheesy tune, this time trying to sing the song "Candyman" by the Aqua.

"Oh oh ohh, you are my lollipop.... sugar, sugar top"

In his manly low breathy voice, trying to sing these tunes always sounding a bit over the top...

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#395 Posted : 07 May 2020 01:26:32(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron chuckled. "Yeah Gemma it's crazy right, I am pretty sure they did it, I mean by the sounds of things they definitely did. Stephanie should know however Adam probably isn't the only hung guy in here". Cameron says giggling.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#396 Posted : 07 May 2020 01:30:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"OK but don't think that just because Gemma and I will be cleaning that it gives you guys a reason to be extra messy." Blake starts to fire up the coffee maker. "I'm being serious, Jerry. I don't mind keeping a tidy house but I'm not a servant."

Deneil laughs at the revelation of Stephanie and Adam getting freaky last night. "And on day 2, man. If that's the level of horn already...lord help us by the end of the week!"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#397 Posted : 07 May 2020 01:41:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
erica strolls into the kitchen and hears bitching about cleaning. bitching from blake of all people. she had a nice quip loaded into the chamber but decides against it. dustyn's fight wasnt hers. "yeah,he's not a servant. doesnt have the legs for the french maid outfit. gemma? probably does." erica giggles as as she walks through the kitchen and out to the garden. maybe there was something to the meditation gretchen always wants her to do. with a little sigh,erica takes the position and starts.

jayne yawns as she enters the kitchen as well. "sup,bitches." she greets with the tone of it being a phrase she never actually uses.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#398 Posted : 07 May 2020 01:44:45(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron chuckled at Deneil's comment. "Yep day two and there already getting it on, not surprised heard his got a massive willy". Cameron says giggling.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#399 Posted : 07 May 2020 01:46:12(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David suddenly opens his eyes and gets pleased to see Erica there now. He notices she's meditating and stares at her intensely, to see what she's going to do. Every now and then he gives some looks at what happens in the house, but really seems unbothered, he hears Blake's voice and thinks he might talk him down about his issues with the house later in the day if he finds the moment.

Edited by user 07 May 2020 01:46:44(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#400 Posted : 07 May 2020 01:49:41(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Cameron, I don't need to hear about Adam's penis, dude..." Blake says as he drinks his coffee. "Save that talk for outside the kitchen."

Deneil brightens up when he sees his drinking buddy Jayne. "Bitches? I'll have you know what happened the last time someone called me a bitch. I...I actually quite enjoyed it, fam."
UserPostedImage