logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

22 Pages«<1819202122>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#381 Posted : 26 October 2020 02:26:49(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Lee Yung hears the announcement and it sucks to hear his name. He heads to get some breakfast before having to pack. He was feeling rather down that he’d be facing eviction.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline erich hess  
#382 Posted : 26 October 2020 03:33:07(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
mariko is cleaning her bowl from this mornings breakfast...rice again and sighs heavily when hearing rose's name. she mentioned her as a joke! who didnt like rose?! mariko puts the bowl up and grabs a handful of beers from the fridge. she was going to need them. she goes out to the beach and sits down in the sand,she digs little holes for her beer bottles in hopes of keeping them somewhat shaded from the sun.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#383 Posted : 26 October 2020 03:36:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Tatiyana sees Lee and Mariko and wonders how Lee even got nominated. "He literally has been on the island for like....4 days." She shakes her head then walks over to where Mariko is. "Hey girl hey. How are we doing this morning?" She sits down near her.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#384 Posted : 26 October 2020 03:58:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko looks up at tati and smiles. "currently? feeling terrible. i nominated rose as a joke! shes done challenges,shes adorable. the other night we were all having a rather randy conversation and she was super embarrassed.i thought it'd be funny to nominate her for being too pure." mariko says taking a long drink and placing the bottle back in the sand "how abot you,i trust your morning isnt feeling like the devil?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#385 Posted : 26 October 2020 05:39:45(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Oh, well I voted for her because I thought she was miserable here." Tati laughs. "It's hard voting for people, I don't hate anyone so" She shrugs. "My morning has been good. I slept good and no mosquitoes bit me, and now we have drinks so, not bad this morning."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#386 Posted : 26 October 2020 05:54:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"oh no." mariko says at the revelation that taiyana named rose too. "i will feel so bad if she goes. i was looking forward to having some real crazies on the island,but everyone is so nice." mariko did think in the back of her mind that if they wanted alcohol to keep flowing,they had better start on fermenting more fruit. the drinks from the challenge were going to last forever. she'd get on that in a bit. "you are lucky. the damned mosquitoes love me. i am like a banquet for them."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#387 Posted : 26 October 2020 07:06:19(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

“I thought I was gone the first week! I thought people hated me because I dont like helping much.” Tati giggles. Even though she had been more social and interactive the past few days, she wasn’t a fool. But she did expect more personalities on the island. Everyone was way too nice so she seemed bitchy by default. “Although I feel bad for Lee. He literally just got here and hasn’t said 500 words yet!” She sighed frustratedly. “Besides, we need to break the Jollies up. They could have a squad advantage since they know each other.”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#388 Posted : 26 October 2020 08:06:38(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko smiled as tati spoke. she reminded her slightly of vara. that was definitely something vara would say. "i honestly dont think anyone hates anyone on here. even when i was on the other island,it was more sort of playful antagonizing. though i imagine the smelly guy there must be really whiffy by now." mariko giggles and opens another beer. tati had a good idea going. there was definitely a faction with the jollies. " oh.i think you are right. i know i'd be loyal to my people,if they were here." mariko nods with certainty. she would surely be on lydia's side,if they occupied the same island. "i think we have a budding romance or crush. david totally was massaging sayyid the other night." mariko says quietly. she wasnt the gossip her sister was,and frankly wanted to speak as little about sayyid as possible. but,she felt the need to spice up the conversation.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#389 Posted : 26 October 2020 08:49:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I know...I was expecting some fights. Although everybody seems to hate Jo on the other island so maybe he needs to stir up some trouble." She liked Mariko, she could tell she had character. Usually when she talked to others on the island, it seemed like nobody knew what to talk about. "Whaaaaat? Like how come every guy I have a crush on ends up either gay or attracted to someone else? Maybe I'm searching the wrong ends of the earth. Although I only talked to the man like once. He's cute but if you can't keep up with my in a conversation, I can't do nothing with you, you know?" If there was anything Tatiyana enjoyed, it was gossip. "Did you see when they showed Ciara and JT kissed? I think it's not happening for me but I love playing cupid!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#390 Posted : 26 October 2020 09:22:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"jo...he's intense. but not in an uncomfortable way. i never got the feeling he was terrible. he just liked to freak people out. like,i saw him take a bite out of a live fish. outside of this....setting? that would be a huge red flag." mariko explains. at the start,things were pretty rough and ready on this show. she wasnt sure how things went on this island,but over on her original island? they were hunting for food. while mairko enjoyed seafood,she would rather have her fish dead and cooked. at tatiyana's assessment of sayyid,mariko at first meekly giggled and pushed her hair behind her ear. "oh...i dont think sayyid is gay. maybe bi,at most. but i know he could be interested in what you have." mariko giggles. tati was obviously an attractive person,so she could definitely see the pair together. not for anything permanent,of course. to her knowledge,that wasnt what the oldest khan was looking for. "ive spoken to him at bar once. sayyid definitely has something going on between the ears." mariko said while trying not to say just how much she had quote unquote spoken to sayyid. "i did see that and you were responsible for setting that up?! oooh,sly tati." mairko giggles devilishly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#391 Posted : 26 October 2020 22:49:38(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

As Tati listens about Jo, she grimaces. "That's taking sushi to a different level, oh my god." She shakes her head. He sounded like someone she probably wouldn't get along with and hoped that he didn't come to this island. "Hmm, well I can work with bi. Statistically, it never works in my favor but I'm up for the challenge." She laughs, as if she had even been putting forth any effort to advance her love life. "Oh girl no, I'd love to take credit but I didn't know about it until they showed the video of it happening. I'm never around for the hookups, just the awkward conversation. I'd almost pay to see somebody on here fist fight, is that bad of me?" She chuckled before shrugging. She loved drama, even if she was in it. One could almost say she thrived off of it.

OOC: Just gonna pretend these 2 stayed up talking all night about god knows what lmao.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 26/10/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#392 Posted : 26 October 2020 23:49:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"it was so gross." Mariko says with a very disgusted expression." It was like watching a very well done documentary on cavemen. Frankly surprised he's even wearing clothes." It was disappointing to hear tati wasn't the matchmaker in getting the only romance on the show going. David and sayyid didn't count. If sayyid was interested,it probably would have happened already. " I'd think the bi thing would work in your favor. If one guy is good,wouldn't two be better?" Mariko giggles and raises her eyebrows to tati. Then again,maybe not. Tati seemed like she may want to be the main focus of that sort it situation. " Oh...I don't know,tati. I was on big brother and,well there was physical fights galore. It was pretty scary. People were using fry pans...it was crazy."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#393 Posted : 27 October 2020 00:03:28(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Natasha was walking towards the beach and overheard Mariko and Tatiyana. She smirks shaking her head. "Well, honestly if you clowns have something to say to us, our faces are here. Come say it to them, not that we are so afraid." She shrugs, looking totally up for the fight, nothing scares her. Before looking away she then gives one last look at Tatiyana. "Oh and for the record, my girl Rose took two challenges you were so afraid of: snakes and peppers. Who is the miserable now?" She laughs sarcastically and walks away dismissing the two girls.

Edited by user 27 October 2020 00:05:57(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline erich hess  
#394 Posted : 27 October 2020 00:13:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko sighs and looks to tati and then to Natasha. Mariko adored rose and felt terrible that she was nominated. Buuuuut,if Natasha wanted to take it there, Mariko would oblige. She blinks slowly and asks Natasha politely,"are you done? "
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#395 Posted : 27 October 2020 00:17:55(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Natasha looks back. "Done? Mariko you are fake. Of course I'm done. Take off this mask, 'cause it clearly doesn't entertain me anymore now. Me and certainly others, especially my friend Rose found you nice. What a shame. But then again..." She shrugs, like this was to be expected on a reality like that. Voices begin get louder and Zafari and David also hear the conversation from the room, while Rose is cooking.
So the two come down to see what's happening.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#396 Posted : 27 October 2020 00:24:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Tatiyana looks up at Natasha and raises her eyebrow. "And? No offense but all she did for like the first 2 weeks was speak in volume level 2 and act like she was afraid of everything. Like I said, I have no beef with her and if we're being honest my vote was gonna be you or Rose because I was getting tired of you complaining and acting all high and mighty. All you do is throw shady looks at people like if you didn't wanna be here nobody forced you." She rolled her eyes. "And why would I randomly go up to someone and be like 'Oh by the way I voted for you because blah blah blah, please stop being dramatic, nobody was even talking bad about yall." She wasn't even sure why she was being so snippy with her but she wasn't gonna back down since she and Mariko didn't do anything bad at all.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#397 Posted : 27 October 2020 00:27:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko looks Natasha up and down. In a normal circumstance,she'd explain simply why she nominated rose,but Natasha disrespected her and therefore deserved no consideration. "And you are a coward,Natasha. Either do something,or fuck off. You're wasting my time." Mariko snaps.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#398 Posted : 27 October 2020 00:29:46(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Natasha looks at Tatiyana laughing sarcastically. "My dramatic and high? Girl,YOU are the clown throwing shade HERE. You told Mariko that we have a strategy and ever since you came here you came like the fuckin' queen of nothingness. That's it. If you can't handle me being mighty, shut up and walk away."

David tries to get in the middle. "Girls... It's not worth it, we are very hungry right now. There's no food" but nobody seems to listen.
Then Natasha hears Mariko. "Me a coward? And you talkin' behind our backs?! A total piece of shit."

Edited by user 27 October 2020 00:30:27(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#399 Posted : 27 October 2020 00:38:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko rests her chin in her knees and looks up to Natasha. "Natty chan,I willing to let you apologize for being rude. This wasn't the best way to bring up your point. " She says flatly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#400 Posted : 27 October 2020 00:42:01(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Girl, it's a competition, I'm pretty sure almost everyone has a strategy, you are mad for no reason and sweetheart I promise you you might wanna walk away and lower your tone Natasha, you don't know me." Tati looks at David. "You better get your friend, David." She stands up, realizing she was hungry but she wanted to get this mess straightened out.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage