logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#21 Posted : 19 February 2022 02:28:36(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: Finally got a chance to sit down and read this thread. It was actually an amazing album for Suzie, I enjoyed it! I also loved all the new songs added to my playlist too LOL It was a very Suzie album lmao. I feel like it could definitely be played with today's artists and music. It did what it was supposed to do and I love that!

Serenity: This album is everything! It's a true pussy popper and we need to celebrate it more. There's always backlash whenever a woman is confident in her sexuality and image but I think we should celebrate it. It's not easy being in this industry and genuinely loving who you are.

So enough of that, I want to talk about the actual music. You really made the album yours. It didn't overshadow you, you OWNED it. My favorites are Treasure, Ménage à trois, and Lipstick. I love the album as a whole but those tracks, just have that thing, you know? You certainly played to your strengths and this is an iconic album, I will say that. Your courage may put people off, and we may have had our little spats in the past, but I will always acknowledge a good album. Nice work, Suzie ;)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 19/02/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#22 Posted : 18 April 2022 08:42:56(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Malik Jarvez: Well what can I say, this album is honestly going to probably remain one of the best of this year, so many great tunes, this album is naughty and sometimes people need that in there lives…great job Suzie!

Ooc - You came through with this album, now you have me quaking in my boots when I launch Malik’s album…honestly it’s nice to see a full release on here after so many quiet periods!

Suzie: Hell yeah, everyone needs to live their lives with some good sex. It's only right. We all need artistically pleasing bedroom bangers too. Dirty Pop delivers the nectar of both (; thank you Malik, loving your new single Ex In My Bed.

OOC: Awwww thank you so much lol! I really appreciate your kind words!

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

Stephy: I have a new song on my album called “Sex Iconic” (my bitch FANGZ is spitting heavy ass bars on that) and now I’m officially dedicating that song to you! Cause queen you came (literally) all the way through with this release (we all needed it). I’m horny, slayed and artistically pleased all at the same time!

ooc: Not a whole sex album and it snatching all of my follicles and pubic hairs! 💀💀💀💀💀 Am I surprised? Hell nah but outstanding job! I would literally buy this album if it was sold on iTunes lol thank you for keeping us entertained with your character shes one of my faves ❤️

Suzie: READY for Sex Iconic. It already sounds iconic, these bitches can't relate. From one queen to another, thank you for the kind words! We gotta keep the world horny, slayed and artistically pleased, as you know it takes a different type of artist do be able to do that. And bitch we're doing it!

OOC: Thank you so so much! This project was literally so hard, but really fun and entertaining to create. I really had to think about where I wanted to go with Suzie with her next studio album after so long and having it come full circle was really a liberating moment. Thank you!!!! Glad Suzie is one of your faves <3

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Cara Zayn: INCREDIBLE! Suzie, my friend you have pulled this off like nobody else could do. Ya'll know this is a mood-setter and we thank you for blessing us with these bedroom anthems. Hit after hit throughout the entire album, unashamedly yourself and you know exactly what you want to do in every aspect of your career. This proves your status within the industry, queen of dirty pop forever. Proud of you on this achievement, the record is on full rotation for a very long time!

OOC: Incredible work to pull this off, perfect from beginning to end as always!

Suzie: My girl Cara! Thank me? Thank YOU for being apart of this! You're fucking amazing and have been nothing but supportive of me. People don't always see the vision, but YOU do. And I appreciate that<3. You're a bad bitch and appreciate you! Thanks hun <3

OOC: Thanks so much!

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Chicago: We love a sexually liberated queen! She's a pop star, she's an icon, she's a mother, she's a lover, she's the stuff of wet dreams. She's Suzie!! Aside from these bedroom bangers making me and the bf feel some sort of way, they also go OFF regardless of lyrical content. The structures and productions are just chef's kiss. 'Dirty Pop' is such a rush of a musical experience and I am so grateful you included a piece of my work within the project. Proud to rep that Dirty Pop way of life!

OOC: Yayyy! So glad that this album is finally out! You already know how much of a champion I've been for this project over the last few months but won't do any harm to gush over it again. Seriously, this seems like a record I would legitimately buy myself if it was real. Filled with wall to wall bangers but also encapsulates the artist's personality. This album is just perfect for Suzie. You've really built a strong character and artist with her creation. All these songs are quintessentially Suzie and no other act could pull these off. I think this is the best album you've released for her and just an all-round wonderful pop project. Amazing work!

Suzie: My absolute fave. I LOVE you. You literally inspired me musically with this album, so I have to give you your flowers. You know I had to come through, from track one to the last track. Every song needed to be a moment, including our collab. We really fucking did that didn't we? You're fucking amazing, thank you for having my back and supporting me. Ready for your album too. I know it'll be a doozy (;

OOC: Yes you know the trial and tribulation of this album and I'm so happy it's finally been out! The fact that you would even buy it if it were real is a huge compliment, because I know how you feel about music. Thank you for the kind words xoxo

Originally Posted by: PANIC! Go to Quoted Post
Ryan: The exploration of sex within music has always fascinated me. Suzie is one of the best to ever do it and never once come off as trying too hard. She has a clear vision of who she is and isn't afraid to conceptualize her music to be authentic to herself. I love it! Given how shit the last two years have been for everyone, you need records where you can just put them on and shut off the rest of the world for a little bit. Suzie is an anomaly because regardless of where your music taste falls, everyone is listening to whatever she puts out. This is a bold project that only she could have executed so well. It's an album's worth of sex positive bangers, for lack of a better word. Babies will be made thanks to this record.

OOC: You did a wonderful job with this album! Suzie has always been one of my favorite artists of yours because she's always been true to who she is and what she's about. I know I don't have it in me to write a project that is as strong as this record is with its theme throughout. I feel like everyone whether we've been here for the past decade plus or just the last few years, you know that Suzie is one of the most entertaining and interesting artists on here.

Suzie: 'Bold' should be my middle name, shouldn't it? I'm glad you saw the vision Ryan and have given me the time of day, because ha, I know busy YOU must be. All joking aside though, thank you hun x

OOC: Thanks so much! That was one of the things I worried about with the theme of the album, I didn't want to make it seem like it was repeating, which caused me to go back to the drawing board several times lol. I'm happy with the reception because it feels as if the hard work has really paid off. It's been a while since Suzie has debuted and I'm happy you enjoy her character! Appreciate the kind words as well!! :)

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Finally got a chance to sit down and read this thread. It was actually an amazing album for Suzie, I enjoyed it! I also loved all the new songs added to my playlist too LOL It was a very Suzie album lmao. I feel like it could definitely be played with today's artists and music. It did what it was supposed to do and I love that!

Serenity: This album is everything! It's a true pussy popper and we need to celebrate it more. There's always backlash whenever a woman is confident in her sexuality and image but I think we should celebrate it. It's not easy being in this industry and genuinely loving who you are.

So enough of that, I want to talk about the actual music. You really made the album yours. It didn't overshadow you, you OWNED it. My favorites are Treasure, Ménage à trois, and Lipstick. I love the album as a whole but those tracks, just have that thing, you know? You certainly played to your strengths and this is an iconic album, I will say that. Your courage may put people off, and we may have had our little spats in the past, but I will always acknowledge a good album. Nice work, Suzie ;)

OOC: Yasssssss I'm glad you enjoyed this album! You know I value your opinion on music so I really am happy to hear such good things about the album from your perspective. Also glad to have added some new songs to the playlist. I wonder which ones they were huh? ;P Thanks so much for checking this out!! Appreciate it greatly x

Suzie: We had problems girlie? I don't even remember but if one woman can support another through it, it's all love over here! Thank you baby ;). Looking forward to supporting your upcoming work as well. Olive branch 100% over here. No beef! xoxo

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 19/04/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 23/04/2022(UTC)