logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

420 Pages«<128129130131132>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline xNightsidex  
#2581 Posted : 18 February 2010 10:08:43(UTC)
xNightsidex

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Good luck without my address :'D
Offline The Nimrods  
#2582 Posted : 18 February 2010 10:11:04(UTC)
The Nimrods

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Nothing happened
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline xNightsidex  
#2583 Posted : 18 February 2010 10:12:44(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Breathe more heavily. Do it for longer. Stand up quicker. Blow harder.
Offline old.gregg  
#2584 Posted : 18 February 2010 10:13:26(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I've got Lewis' address, for any of you that want it, I'm willing to sell it for cheap cheap prices!
-
Offline xNightsidex  
#2585 Posted : 18 February 2010 10:15:18(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

I know what Elliot's parents look like. Police description scapegoats available in retaliation :3
Offline old.gregg  
#2586 Posted : 18 February 2010 10:15:58(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Touche...

I would threaten with naked pictures, but, y'know...
-
Offline xNightsidex  
#2587 Posted : 18 February 2010 10:16:50(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Oooh yeaaah :D
Offline forkboy  
#2588 Posted : 18 February 2010 11:32:16(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
The Nimrods wrote:
forkboy wrote:
So long as a smackhead has enough money to get their fix on a regular basis they tend to cope perfectly well in society so I'd hardly descripe it as any more pointless than any other drug, illegal or otherwise.

but a lot of times they don't well I've seen documentaries and apparently smack is as cheap as five bucks a fix, but when tolerance is high or if it's china white which is snorted, prices can go a lot higher and eventually a smackhead will run outta cash and steal and stuff.

You know, I hate to be a master of cynicism here, but it's rather my nature I'm afraid. TV documentaries are among my favourite things to watch these days, but it really is worth remembering that television is not exactly a scientific text book. Especially in this era where everything needs a "personal" human interest side of things, but then you have the prevailing social attitudes of the day, personal moral bias, advertiser bias, pressure from execs, or many other reasons. Now of course science textbooks can be subject to the same sort of pressures, but there's a lot less money in science books than there is in television! Take for example one of the most famous news reports in British television history. The BBC has no adverts and is universally respected for being largely unbiased and as respectable as any news broadcaster can be, but back in 1957 their flagship "feature" news show Panorama happened to be shown on the 1st April. In among a perfectly normal show was a 3 minute report on Spaghetti being grown in Italy, and being harvested from Spaghetti trees. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaghetti_tree_hoax has more on it, it's really a genius prank if I do say so myself.

The major concern with heroin is what exactly the drug is cut with, for example in the Glasgow area lately there has been a number of cases of smackheids being found dead after their heroin was cut with anthrax, and . Then there is a further risk if you happen to inject it and you share needles, of recieving any sort of blood-born infection, with the obvious example being HIV. Heroin is clearly a risky drunk to use, is really fucking addictive and it can undoubtedly fuck you up really badly. But fuck, so can alcohol man. Plenty of alcohol addicts out there and yet it's seen as perfectly acceptable to go out and have a couple pints. Hell, some folk drink a couple pints each day of their adult life.

I just think that a knee-jerk "heroin is totally evil" is just daft. Fuck man, it's all about personal boundaries. Maybe you want to try everything once. Maybe you are perfectly content being completely drug-free except for the occasional pain pill.

Edited by user 18 February 2010 11:33:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline The Nimrods  
#2589 Posted : 18 February 2010 11:36:47(UTC)
The Nimrods

Oh I don't think heroin it totally evil that's stupid drugs effect people in different ways, I've known 2 smack heads in my life one of them actually told me that most of the crack he got (he was just a serious drug user in general) was cut with BLEACH!Isn't that insane?
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline TheCDs  
#2590 Posted : 18 February 2010 11:39:21(UTC)
TheCDs

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
forkboy wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
forkboy wrote:
So long as a smackhead has enough money to get their fix on a regular basis they tend to cope perfectly well in society so I'd hardly descripe it as any more pointless than any other drug, illegal or otherwise.

but a lot of times they don't well I've seen documentaries and apparently smack is as cheap as five bucks a fix, but when tolerance is high or if it's china white which is snorted, prices can go a lot higher and eventually a smackhead will run outta cash and steal and stuff.

You know, I hate to be a master of cynicism here, but it's rather my nature I'm afraid. TV documentaries are among my favourite things to watch these days, but it really is worth remembering that television is not exactly a scientific text book. Especially in this era where everything needs a "personal" human interest side of things, but then you have the prevailing social attitudes of the day, personal moral bias, advertiser bias, pressure from execs, or many other reasons. Now of course science textbooks can be subject to the same sort of pressures, but there's a lot less money in science books than there is in television! Take for example one of the most famous news reports in British television history. The BBC has no adverts and is universally respected for being largely unbiased and as respectable as any news broadcaster can be, but back in 1957 their flagship "feature" news show Panorama happened to be shown on the 1st April. In among a perfectly normal show was a 3 minute report on Spaghetti being grown in Italy, and being harvested from Spaghetti trees. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaghetti_tree_hoax has more on it, it's really a genius prank if I do say so myself.

The major concern with heroin is what exactly the drug is cut with, for example in the Glasgow area lately there has been a number of cases of smackheids being found dead after their heroin was cut with anthrax, and . Then there is a further risk if you happen to inject it and you share needles, of recieving any sort of blood-born infection, with the obvious example being HIV. Heroin is clearly a risky drunk to use, is really fucking addictive and it can undoubtedly fuck you up really badly. But fuck, so can alcohol man. Plenty of alcohol addicts out there and yet it's seen as perfectly acceptable to go out and have a couple pints. Hell, some folk drink a couple pints each day of their adult life.

I just think that a knee-jerk "heroin is totally evil" is just daft. Fuck man, it's all about personal boundaries. Maybe you want to try everything once. Maybe you are perfectly content being completely drug-free except for the occasional pain pill.

Not to mention Disney forced lemmings to jump off a cliff just so they could make their White Wilderness documentary more intriguing. That film was released in '58.
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
Offline forkboy  
#2591 Posted : 18 February 2010 11:39:34(UTC)
forkboy

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. Heroin & coke are both regularly cut with shit like bleach, washing powder, Ajax, fuck nows what else. Coz hey, the more you cut it the more you can sell. It's why I support legalisation through state authorised vendors, coz you instantly make it a hell of a lot safer.
Offline Rincewind  
#2592 Posted : 18 February 2010 11:40:19(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
most of the people i know who have actually taken heroin have taken it once and thats it, simply because they said it was shit...

different drugs for different peeps!!
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
Offline The Nimrods  
#2593 Posted : 18 February 2010 11:45:52(UTC)
The Nimrods

forkboy wrote:
Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. Heroin & coke are both regularly cut with shit like bleach, washing powder, Ajax, fuck nows what else. Coz hey, the more you cut it the more you can sell. It's why I support legalisation through state authorised vendors, coz you instantly make it a hell of a lot safer.

I agree but they might still do that! If cigarettes have fucking FORMALDEHYDE in them then I don't think anyone would care if heroin was legal and had bleach.Oh and Rince I don't know what happened there, the people I know who do heroin described it as "1,000 orgasms at once"

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline Rincewind  
#2594 Posted : 18 February 2010 11:53:12(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
The Nimrods wrote:
forkboy wrote:

I agree but they might still do that! If cigarettes have fucking FORMALDEHYDE in them then I don't think anyone would care if heroin was legal and had bleach.Oh and Rince I don't know what happened there, the people I know who do heroin described it as "1,000 orgasms at once"

we are CUmbrians... we drink Sheep Dip like its fruit juice!
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
Offline Synxhard  
#2595 Posted : 18 February 2010 12:36:27(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
forkboy wrote:

Not to mention it would keep kids from being exposed. Plus, take Amsterdam for instance. If you go into rehab for heroin, they wean you off using heroin, not methadone, so you aren't just replacing one addiction with another. Words cannot describe how mad I was when Washington legalized medical use of marijuana, only to have the federal government shut it down. And I believe the reaction to heroin depends on the person, not to mention the first experience. The fact I nearly died the one time I tried heroin is more then enough to make me never want to be near it again.
Offline forkboy  
#2596 Posted : 18 February 2010 12:48:03(UTC)
forkboy

The Nimrods wrote:
forkboy wrote:

To be fair, it often doesn't do anything for people on their first try, from what I've heard of other folks experiences with the stuff.

But yeah, the reason I say proper authorised vendors are so to cut out profiteering companies, such as the sorts who throw all manner of shit into fags. If the drugs are sold directly by the state then the state can ensure there isn't anything particularly harmful cut into the drugs, and take the profits for things like rehab programs and so on.
Offline Mt. Epic  
#2597 Posted : 20 February 2010 08:02:42(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
so, umm, my mom's a bitch. Me and her got in a fight, and she wishes now that I was never born
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline Synxhard  
#2598 Posted : 20 February 2010 08:37:26(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Anyways, project intervention for my 2 roomates was a moderate success, they honestly seemed to understand how much it was fucking with them, and we got em' into 30 days of rehab. I aint gonna get my hopes up though, I've known plenty others who seem to really get it and then relapse soon after. Anyway, me and the fourth room mate Christian have made it clear we'll kick them out (Together we pay for 70% of the rent, so I think it's rightful we should have the authority to do so) if any more drug use beyond pot happens around the apartment again.
Offline forkboy  
#2599 Posted : 20 February 2010 09:10:38(UTC)
forkboy

Mt. Epic wrote:
so, umm, my mom's a bitch. Me and her got in a fight, and she wishes now that I was never born

Hey, Mt. Epic's mother: SNAP!

:p
Offline Synxhard  
#2600 Posted : 20 February 2010 09:11:43(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

forkboy wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Hey, Mt. Epic's mother: SNAP!

:p

Oh damn, that did not just happen. Ya'm sayin'?