logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

420 Pages«<272273274275276>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline asdf  
#5461 Posted : 26 November 2010 03:15:22(UTC)
asdf

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
What is with these annoying commercials.

The "old navy" one with the "Do the gobble" song, with the retarded "professional" dancers dancing.

No offence to anyone who shops there, but their clothing is horrible.

edit: This one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHH I HATE IT!

The only thing they had the was decent was a grey jacket that I extremely liked, to bad it only came in small, and of course; extra small.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline bikz  
#5462 Posted : 27 November 2010 01:21:12(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Got presale tickets to what is affectionately known as 'blinkmeatsix'! (: Taking my mama for her 56th birthday. She was really pleased! Brill parentage. xD

I also learnt to whistle today, completely by accident.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline xNightsidex  
#5463 Posted : 27 November 2010 08:55:44(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Woke up at Nelson's today, went to Birmingham, got my nose pierced, and Lianne got banned from Urban Outfitters. Productive day!
Offline forkboy  
#5464 Posted : 27 November 2010 09:52:12(UTC)
forkboy

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
tension101 wrote:

And gildy, that's pretty crazy. Where might he have gone?

For the record, he went temporarily insane and decided that rather than face his problems he would not go home but instead decided that spending several nights out in Glasgow in November sleeping rough was a good fucking idea. To say my thought processes were warped is an understatement but in my defence I can only say that when one is convinced that they are going to commit suicide that very night it really does blinker the mind to long-term planning of any sort. And discovering that as much as you may hate yourself at that moment you are unable to end yourself is actually a slighty positive experience. Not at the time, but in hindsight. Coz even at a ridiculously dark moment, a part of me still wanted to cling onto life, thought there was still some reason to soldier on. Got to say that at the time that was really irritating though.

But now I'm back on a different kind of anti-depressant, going on Employment Support Allowance, sorting some various shit out with the doctors to get some appointments and all that sorted out, starting to make some progress. The plan being that it gives me some breathing room to try and sort my head out, and then move in a more positive direction, whatever that may be. Finding some motivation to do fun things is the first thing I'm aiming for at the moment.

So yeah, that's probably more than you wanted to know about my fucking nutty head.
Offline bikz  
#5465 Posted : 27 November 2010 11:08:23(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
forkboy wrote:
tension101 wrote:

And gildy, that's pretty crazy. Where might he have gone?

For the record, he went temporarily insane and decided that rather than face his problems he would not go home but instead decided that spending several nights out in Glasgow in November sleeping rough was a good fucking idea. To say my thought processes were warped is an understatement but in my defence I can only say that when one is convinced that they are going to commit suicide that very night it really does blinker the mind to long-term planning of any sort. And discovering that as much as you may hate yourself at that moment you are unable to end yourself is actually a slighty positive experience. Not at the time, but in hindsight. Coz even at a ridiculously dark moment, a part of me still wanted to cling onto life, thought there was still some reason to soldier on. Got to say that at the time that was really irritating though.

But now I'm back on a different kind of anti-depressant, going on Employment Support Allowance, sorting some various shit out with the doctors to get some appointments and all that sorted out, starting to make some progress. The plan being that it gives me some breathing room to try and sort my head out, and then move in a more positive direction, whatever that may be. Finding some motivation to do fun things is the first thing I'm aiming for at the moment.

So yeah, that's probably more than you wanted to know about my fucking nutty head.

Learn from it. Mental illness is a two-brained experience - part of your head thinks that the fucking craziest things make sense, but there's part of you that's still what you are without it. And talking too much is good for you.

Keep on with the doctors, and get the right ones. Even though I'm just some randomer online, I'm glad you didn't kill yourself.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Raphaela  
#5466 Posted : 27 November 2010 13:47:26(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
May I join the suicide boat?
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline The Nimrods  
#5467 Posted : 27 November 2010 14:18:50(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
I finally got an Xbox! yes it's sad that I just got an Xbox. However, I also got Fifa 11, made an epic portrayal of myself who plays Attacking Mid (as do I) for Barcelona, is 20, and already captains the team! I've only played 3 friendlies as well and I think scored somewhere around 10-12 goals (I prefer to play as one player because on the defensive end I suck and I feel like if I'm going to make myself might as well be me the whole time), I figure by the end of the season when Barca wins the Copa Del Rey (their league's title) and the Supercopa (another league title) and probably the champions league (international club title) I'll win player of the year.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline genocidal king  
#5468 Posted : 27 November 2010 14:43:37(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
The Nimrods wrote:
I finally got an Xbox! yes it's sad that I just got an Xbox. However, I also got Fifa 11, made an epic portrayal of myself who plays Attacking Mid (as do I) for Barcelona, is 20, and already captains the team! I've only played 3 friendlies as well and I think scored somewhere around 10-12 goals (I prefer to play as one player because on the defensive end I suck and I feel like if I'm going to make myself might as well be me the whole time), I figure by the end of the season when Barca wins the Copa Del Rey (their league's title) and the Supercopa (another league title) and probably the champions league (international club title) I'll win player of the year.

Pedant alert...the cola del rey and super copa are not league titles. The league title is La Liga or Liga BBVA. The Copa Del Rey is a separate knock out cup competition, which also comprises teams from the Liga Adelante (the lower league) and the SuperCopa is a one off game between the previous seasons league champions and the previous seasons Copa Del Rey winners /pedant.

Sorry, I'm a huge Spanish football fan :p

Edited by user 27 November 2010 14:51:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Captain Insano  
#5469 Posted : 27 November 2010 21:05:20(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
xNightsidex wrote:
Woke up at Nelson's today

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
Offline The Nimrods  
#5470 Posted : 27 November 2010 21:23:42(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
genocidal king wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

Pedant alert...the cola del rey and super copa are not league titles. The league title is La Liga or Liga BBVA. The Copa Del Rey is a separate knock out cup competition, which also comprises teams from the Liga Adelante (the lower league) and the SuperCopa is a one off game between the previous seasons league champions and the previous seasons Copa Del Rey winners /pedant.

Oh I confused myself haha by league title I just meant a domestic Spanish title. Either way it's the first 2 Spanish matches of the season and we won 3-1 and 4-0 or something like that. David Villa is possibly mentally retarded or the people at EA think he's more of a ball hog than he actually is, every time he gets a breakaway he runs literally directly into the goalie, then in the middle of the second half gets subbed out for Bojan who quite frankly actually gets the job done.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline Gildermershina  
#5471 Posted : 27 November 2010 21:49:59(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Captain Insano wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

More like:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline forkboy  
#5472 Posted : 27 November 2010 22:36:46(UTC)
forkboy

genocidal king wrote:

If yer going to be a pedant then you have to get it right yourself ;)
Offline genocidal king  
#5473 Posted : 27 November 2010 22:40:40(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
forkboy wrote:
genocidal king wrote:

If yer going to be a pedant then you have to get it right yourself ;)

Lol bloody phone. I actually changed the other one which read supercola
UserPostedImage
Offline Raphaela  
#5474 Posted : 28 November 2010 01:58:26(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Raphaela wrote:

I know that nobody cares, but I failed once again on having peace.
Apparently 7 Sertra pills aren't enough for an OD.
I own:

Offline forkboy  
#5475 Posted : 28 November 2010 03:10:35(UTC)
forkboy

Raphaela wrote:
Raphaela wrote:

I know that nobody cares, but I failed once again on having peace.
Apparently 7 Sertra pills aren't enough for an OD.

I'd really not recommend it. Especially not by overdose. I used to work with a woman who was training to be a nurse, and I remember discussing what she'd done that week (she worked with us at weekends to supplement her student loan) and she'd been in Accident & Emergency and saw this teenager who'd OD'd on something. So they shove activated charcoal down your throat to try make you throw up all the pills, which is really unpleasant. But for this kid it was too late for that to work so they had to sit by and basically watch as her kidneys, liver and other organs slowly and excruciatingly painfully stopped working over the course of three or four days.

I don't know about you but if I'm going to die I'd really like to do it in some kind of tranquil manner where I'm in as little discomfort as possible. ODing is not that way, certainly not on prescription meds. The other thing to remember is that any meds that can be used as anti-depressants or anti-anxiety meds tend not to be the sort of thing that you OD fatally on. And yes, I have looked into that.

I don't know what you have going on in your life to make you feel that way. Hell, half the time I don't know why I feel inclined towards suicide. But it really should be something regarded as a last option, a way out of intolerable levels of physical or mental pain. And I certainly haven't covered every potential option open to me yet. I'd suggest that you should perhaps try something new as well? What? I don't really know to be honest. I'm kind of bumbling around cluelessly myself, I don't really feel confident of giving some life affirming advice. But try something. Do the things you enjoy. Try to focus on the positive shit. I'm not sure how you do that, but the theory certainly sounds good.

Edited by user 28 November 2010 03:17:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Raphaela  
#5476 Posted : 28 November 2010 03:42:24(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Yeah, I was going to slit my wrists but it would be messy and would hurt. Oh, I thought OD would make me die peacefully, the drugs would take effect, for some time you'd feel awesome and then sleep.
It may sound futile, but my ex, the only boy on this entire fucking world that loved me, said he finds me ugly and had to think of other stuff every time we'd try something sexual. I mean, not even the boy that loved me could feel sexually attracted for me, what's my point on this world? I can't even fulfill my biological objective of reproduction, for fuck's sake.
I love him and had hopes he'd come back in the end, but after this, he most likely doesn't want to me see again on his life. He cheated on me, but I'd forgive everything to be with him again.
I just want peace from this world where being thin is the most important thing in the world for women.

Edited by user 28 November 2010 03:43:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I own:

Offline forkboy  
#5477 Posted : 28 November 2010 04:25:26(UTC)
forkboy

A guy being a cunt really isn't worth offing yourself to be brutally honest. Also, how old are you, 17? 18 maybe? You will find that as you mature personality becomes about 5000 times more important than appearance because believe it or not men mature a bit too. Probably that isn't a massive help right now, I don't know, but it is something to consider (I know how hard it is to think rationally when such thoughts are racing through your head). What he's quite possibly done in the manipulative way that some men do is try to belittle you in order to make him feel less shitty about cheating. IE he didn't really think of other stuff when with you sexually, he is retroactively saying this some sort of justification for his lousy behaviour.

What you need to do is channel your anger towards him. It is he who has left you feeling like this through both his words and his actions. Live to spite him, at least initially, until you find something more worthwhile to live for. I mean I'm sure you still have strong feelings for him but the bottom line is that anybody who cheats on someone is a cunt and not worth the time of day, never mind your life. <ost people would tell you that you need something more positive to grasp onto but for me, any excuse to continue living from day to day is better than none.

Also just out of my own morbid curiosity I just did some calculations based on the LD50 of the drug, and assuming you are on a standard 20mg tablet of Zoloft and you weigh maybe 60kg it'd take about 3000 tablets to have any sort of chance of killing you. So it's not at all practical :)
Offline xNightsidex  
#5478 Posted : 28 November 2010 05:21:32(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Captain Insano wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

More like this actually. :')
Offline Raphaela  
#5479 Posted : 28 November 2010 05:30:29(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

I know, I personally don't give a shit about physical looks, but all people around me seem to find it the most important thing.
I've been going to therapy again, and I was having a nice positive attitude yesterday. I'd even remember all the times we spent together and open a big smile because I at least had them for a little while, instead of suffering because I won't have more.
I need some time alone, and wouldn't take him back even if he wanted to. It just hurt me that he didn't find me attractive at all. He's a compulsive liar and when I asked him about the affairs he had when with me, he couldn't think right and said things that made no sense at all. I guess he was just trying to hurt me, because he got all angry when I told a friend he had some trouble getting an erection. It hurt his 'manliness' apparently.
He said he's sorry to me today, that a part of him still loves and cares about me, that he needs some time to digest everything and grow up. Being friends with him is better than nothing, so I'll stick with it while I feel shitty.
Thanks for listening, Forkboy (:

Haha, I didn't know that. Epic fail to my plan haha.
I own:

Offline Gildermershina  
#5480 Posted : 28 November 2010 08:09:27(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Raphaela wrote:
I know, I personally don't give a shit about physical looks, but all people around me seem to find it the most important thing.
I've been going to therapy again, and I was having a nice positive attitude yesterday. I'd even remember all the times we spent together and open a big smile because I at least had them for a little while, instead of suffering because I won't have more.
I need some time alone, and wouldn't take him back even if he wanted to. It just hurt me that he didn't find me attractive at all. He's a compulsive liar and when I asked him about the affairs he had when with me, he couldn't think right and said things that made no sense at all. I guess he was just trying to hurt me, because he got all angry when I told a friend he had some trouble getting an erection. It hurt his 'manliness' apparently.
He said he's sorry to me today, that a part of him still loves and cares about me, that he needs some time to digest everything and grow up. Being friends with him is better than nothing, so I'll stick with it while I feel shitty.
Thanks for listening, Forkboy (:

Haha, I didn't know that. Epic fail to my plan haha.

When you're young, everything seems so painful. When you're older, it's the opposite. I mean, I'm only 24 and completely closed-off emotionally, completely isolated and incapable of communicating my feelings. I've gotten into a groove/rut that I can't quite step out of, and so it seems like from here on in, my life will be what it is now right to the end. And I'll always live with that "if only I hadn't spent X years doing Y" mentality, living in the shadow of my mistakes. Don't be like that.

So what I mean by that is, as much as there may be a temptation to close yourself off, maybe that's not such a great response either. You'll get through this, and whatever else happens, and obviously it'll change you, but if you let this period of your life be defined by a bad ending to a relationship, you'll just end up bitter. The only way to move on is to move on. Probably a strangely religious thing to say, but you have to let go of the anger and all the other crap that weighs you down - or at least learn from it and move on.

I wish I knew how to do that. You know what they say about people who give advice they themselves don't follow...
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage