logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline herrfische777  
#21 Posted : 09 February 2010 06:53:21(UTC)
herrfische777

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
How do guys,

We've just are in the process or releasing our 2nd single from our latest album Zebra. The single is called River song and is available from this evening. The artwork is below. We are off to the USA this evening for our first US/Canadian tour in a few years. It starts from the 10th and will continue until 1st March. Then we'll be back over to UK to begin our British tour from 10th March with Mind in support. We cannot wait and promise a good show. Anyhoo the artwork is below for our latest single River Song. Thanks for being so supportive guys. It's really appreciated.

UserPostedImage

Thanks again from all here in Herr Fische
UserPostedImage

HERR FISCHE

Featuring the following bunch of freaks:

Chris 'Herr Fische' Fisher: Vocals/Keyboards/Piano etc
Paul 'Foetus' Fisher: Multi Instrumentalist/Electric Wizard/Audio Abuse
Kii Kii Lii: Lead Guitar/Sitars/Background Vocals
Thomas 'TomTom' Thompson: Rythym Guitars/All other stringed instruments
Mr Unknown: Bass Guitar/ Double Bass/Background Vocals
Brenda Hatch: Drums/Drum Machines/Percussion

Band Status:

Building Bridges
Offline Regan  
#22 Posted : 09 February 2010 14:25:19(UTC)
Regan

Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
The Catalyst was released today. It did really well on the charts and we like to thank everyone here! This is only the beggining! Buy it here!
-RF
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18
Offline gumba  
#23 Posted : 10 February 2010 00:57:48(UTC)
gumba

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Pilot released The Brightest Star as a standalone single and their first release on Comatose Records.

Buy it here

For more info on the single click here

Edited by user 10 February 2010 00:59:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Pilot are: Nick Edmondson (vocals, guitar), Clint Walkingshaw (guitar, vocals), Murrray Catalano (guitar, keys), Andrew Blackwell (bass), Stephen Holland (drums, vocals)

Pants Festival are: Andrew "Rooster" Dunnell (vocals), Kuhilan "Ku" Gounder (guitar), Stephen "Popa" Poepjes (guitar, vocals), Clinton "Gandy" Gandy (bass), Matt Hanson (drums, vocals)

Labrats are: Milton Mitchell (vocals, synths, guitar), Lara Branik (guitar), Liam Mitchell (synths, turntables), Preston Abelford (bass), Bonnie Snell (drums)
Offline old.gregg  
#24 Posted : 10 February 2010 04:59:59(UTC)
old.gregg

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
OOC: Brilliant stuff guys will update the site as soon as I'm on a real computer.
-
Offline old.gregg  
#25 Posted : 11 February 2010 09:10:58(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Site updated (:
-JCx
-
Offline Regan  
#26 Posted : 11 February 2010 09:19:36(UTC)
Regan

Man

old.gregg wrote:
Site updated (:
-JCx

I don't know if I posted it here or not but Quarantine released a single from "The Catalyst" called "Inbetween" it's right here! Once again we'd like to thank everyone on the label and to Jakey himself for being a hard-working individual!
-Regan Futrell[Still feeling it from last nights party on the tour bus!]
thecerebral_collection:
Offline old.gregg  
#27 Posted : 11 February 2010 09:21:40(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Regan wrote:
old.gregg wrote:
Site updated (:
-JCx

I don't know if I posted it here or not but Quarantine released a single from "The Catalyst" called "Inbetween" it's right here! Once again we'd like to thank everyone on the label and to Jakey himself for being a hard-working individual!
-Regan Futrell[Still feeling it from last nights party on the tour bus!]

I always forget something :P
-JCx [Still dying from the party last night. But ready for the next one!]

OOC: I shall do it now (:
-
Offline Regan  
#28 Posted : 16 February 2010 10:13:53(UTC)
Regan

Man

Quarantine have released the second single from "The Catalyst". The second single "Ashes To Dust" includes a B-Side and a demo to a new song the band have re-recorded that might be on the next album and a track from the bands debut E.P.

Single Tracklist:
01. Ashes To Dust
02. Insomnia(Demo)
03. The Core

Produced By: Jakey Comatose
Tracks Written And Performed By: Quarantine

Buy the single here!
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#29 Posted : 23 February 2010 08:00:18(UTC)
Regan

Man

Third single released from "The Catalyst", "Catacombs" has been released. You can get it right chere!
-Regan Futrell
thecerebral_collection:
Offline old.gregg  
#30 Posted : 04 March 2010 05:48:27(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Hey all.

Had the pleasure of signing one of my inspirations in music today! It's brilliant news for me to welcome Marc Rolan & The Bards to the label. Looking forward to working with you!

Jakey x

OOC: My computer's dead, I'm afraid, so I'll log in on my phone but I can't really do any major work on here until I get back on a decent computer. Should be a couple of weeks. Ahh well, I'll still be about!
-
Offline Regan  
#31 Posted : 04 March 2010 07:00:16(UTC)
Regan

Man

I believe we had Comatose Records first number 1 hit single. Quarantine released the fourth and last single from the much acclaimed album "The Catalyst" and debut at number one on it's first week! The E.P. is called "I Am The Hang-Man E.P." and features 3 tracks. "I Am The Hang-Man" is the epic closer to "The Catalyst" and features one of Regan Futrell's best solos he has done since his Casting Thin Shadows era. You can buy the single here.

01. I Am The Hang-Man[6:50]
02. Instrumental For The Catalyst[14:42]
03. An Ocean Of Demons[4:39]

thecerebral_collection:
Offline Aj  
#32 Posted : 04 March 2010 08:49:53(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
YAY. Thank's Jakey and Regan, quality signing. Failed Youth should zip into life sometime soon as well, our next album's already in the planning stage and it's set for a April/May release date.

Billy
Offline bdylan88  
#33 Posted : 04 March 2010 12:20:02(UTC)
bdylan88

Man

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)
old.gregg wrote:
Hey all.

Had the pleasure of signing one of my inspirations in music today! It's brilliant news for me to welcome Marc Rolan & The Bards to the label. Looking forward to working with you!

Jakey x

OOC: My computer's dead, I'm afraid, so I'll log in on my phone but I can't really do any major work on here until I get back on a decent computer. Should be a couple of weeks. Ahh well, I'll still be about!

Thank you! We are very pleased to be under your label! We are currently hard at work on, SKY-FIRE, which will be our first album under your label! Let me just say that it is an honor to be among such great artist that we see in Comatose.

-Marc Rolan & The Bards
I own...

The Bards

Jack Frost (deceased)

Jimmy Merchant

The Bards are signed with HOT EYE RECORDS

Offline Regan  
#34 Posted : 08 March 2010 13:30:03(UTC)
Regan

Man

Welcome to the label!

Just thought I would announce that my third solo album "Meet My Phantom, The One Who Never Goes Away" will be released on March 23rd and the first single "Decay of Silence" will be released on March 20th. The album was another collaboration producing experience between Jakey and I. Tracklist and artwork will be up in the upcoming days. More later.

-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#35 Posted : 14 April 2010 11:51:42(UTC)
Regan

Man

Thought I would bump this on up!

Sorry that the website hasn't been updated in so long. If you haven't heard Jakey is in the hospital. So the label has been kinda down for the moment but we are planning to rise soon. I would like to welcome two new acts signed to the label.

First, my solo music will be released through this label for now on. My album "Empathy" will be released next Tuesday on the label.

Second, I would like to introduce my old favorite band, and my favorite old time friends Fear onto the label! They released 5 very successful albums back in the day but broke up. They have now reunited and will be releasing an E.P. this summer which will be produced by me. Hopefully I'll produce the album as well but that is up to them. I have always been close friends with these guys and I can't wait to hear their new music.

We are nominated for Best Label at the Birdies this year so it would be awesome if we could win. Not for the labels sake or mine but for Jakey! Hang in there man!

The next Quarantine album will be released this summer no doubt! We are hoping to start recording with the talented Jimmy Him of The Nimrods next month and if we do so this album should come out amazing and not disappoint anyone. We are taking a new approach and stepping outside the box on this record. But enough of me talking! Just thought I would update everyone on whats going on and why the label hasn't been updated in so long.

Cheers!
Regan Alexander Futrell!!!!!
thecerebral_collection:
Offline bdylan88  
#36 Posted : 16 April 2010 08:41:25(UTC)
bdylan88

Man

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)
We just wanted to thank you guys for finding a place in your company! Winning Best Band while under your label is a sure sign that you guys are the best of the best! Our last album The Coronation has reached over 1 million units sold within three weeks! It is gonna be our best seller! I believe this album has ended our contract? Two albums plus two singles? But if we are mistaken and owe you another album this might be a problem! lol.

Thank you for your undying support and thank you for keeping us afloat!

-The Bards
I own...

The Bards

Jack Frost (deceased)

Jimmy Merchant

The Bards are signed with HOT EYE RECORDS

Offline old.gregg  
#37 Posted : 16 April 2010 09:38:05(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

bdylan88 wrote:
We just wanted to thank you guys for finding a place in your company! Winning Best Band while under your label is a sure sign that you guys are the best of the best! Our last album The Coronation has reached over 1 million units sold within three weeks! It is gonna be our best seller! I believe this album has ended our contract? Two albums plus two singles? But if we are mistaken and owe you another album this might be a problem! lol.

Thank you for your undying support and thank you for keeping us afloat!

-The Bards

You contract lasts for as long as you're happy to be on the label, but it was a priviledge to work with you. Congratulations on your success!
- Jakey
-
Offline Regan  
#38 Posted : 21 April 2010 03:26:33(UTC)
Regan

Man

I've released the first single off of my new solo album and the solo album has been released.

Ghostwalking | Empathy

Congrats to The Bards for their recent success as well! I can't wait to see what this label brings.
-Regan Futrell
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#39 Posted : 24 May 2010 07:17:02(UTC)
Regan

Man

The Fear of Growing Old...

Jakey Comatose has left the music industry which I reccon makes me in charge of the future of the label. I would like to continue the label and leave it how it is. So for any future releases just let me know and I think I'll make a new page sometime(OOC: Won't be able to edit where Elliot posted at). It is a sad day to see Jakey leave but I respect that and as should everyone else.

In other news:

Quarantine just got finished recording it's fourth studio album "Glasshouse" which will be released on June 8th and the first single "Descending Doves" will be released on June 1st. The album was produced by Jimmy Him of The Nimrods who toured with Quarantine and Jakey Comatose on the triple headline tour they did in spring. The band are currently re-doing it's website so you'll just have to look around for postings on the album.

My solo album was also a success and I owe many to thank! With each release I do I realize how thankful I am and should be to still be here playing and writing music. I might make another solo album before the end of the year I'm not to sure yet because I would really like to do that CTS record and so do the other members so hopefully that'll be my next project to work on.

As for now remember and never forget the great Jakey Comatose. He was a great musician and a great business partner and also a great brother to me and still is my brother.

Sincerly,
Regan Futrell
thecerebral_collection: