logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

11 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline asdf  
#61 Posted : 30 April 2010 06:21:13(UTC)
asdf

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Laurelles1 wrote:
forkboy wrote:
AM I BEING A COCK TO YOU? AM I FUSSING OVER INSIGNIFICANT DETAILS AND MINUTIAE? WELL I'M PROBABLY TAKING THE PISS SO STOP TAKING IT SO FUCKING SERIOUSLY YOU MORON. Either that or you are ridiculously easy to wind up in which case mellow the fuck out numbnuts.

I dont care whats in his sig, there is no need to be an arrogant arse every second of your life. If you are, then someone will naturally be one back. Not one good thing has ever been typed by forky on this forum, its all been jack assery.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline forkboy  
#62 Posted : 30 April 2010 06:23:18(UTC)
forkboy

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
asdf wrote:
Laurelles1 wrote:
forkboy wrote:
AM I BEING A COCK TO YOU? AM I FUSSING OVER INSIGNIFICANT DETAILS AND MINUTIAE? WELL I'M PROBABLY TAKING THE PISS SO STOP TAKING IT SO FUCKING SERIOUSLY YOU MORON. Either that or you are ridiculously easy to wind up in which case mellow the fuck out numbnuts.

I dont care whats in his sig, there is no need to be an arrogant arse every second of your life. If you are, then someone will naturally be one back. Not one good thing has ever been typed by forky on this forum, its all been jack assery.

Hyperbole much? I've made plenty of perfectly sensible contributions to the Debate forum. So sue me for not taking the internet too seriously and wanting to have a giggle at other peoples hypersensitivity from time to time.
Offline asdf  
#63 Posted : 30 April 2010 06:23:38(UTC)
asdf

Man

forkboy wrote:
asdf wrote:
Yes because blatantly breaking rules should be ignore for the better of the people who abide the rules. You guys are a bunch of idiots and you are a flat ignorant jerk who should be impaled with his own pointy tail.

I accept I am a jerk but ignorant? No. Besides, I'm not really sure what ignorance has to do with the matter at hand. But ho hum. You are really over-reacting, and it's funny.

What you guys don't realise is that the moderators are not automatons, they are people. They are allowed to find things funny, even if they offend you personally. And it's worth pointing out that just because something offends you does not automatically make that thing offensive in general. Though I am sorry that the picture caused any great deal of offence as it really wasn't meant to.

Also, well spotted Laurelles.

It was against the rules. It says so in the rules posted here on the forum. It sat for 12 hours or more despite many of the mods being online throughout that time, one posting on the thread, some looking at it. None did anything until it was pointed out to be against the rules. That is whats bull crap. Not that it offended me, but that it was against the rules and they did nothing until someone complained.

Offline Laurelles1  
#64 Posted : 30 April 2010 06:24:50(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
I think the thread should probably be locked now...
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#65 Posted : 30 April 2010 06:24:58(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Laurelles1 wrote:
forkboy wrote:

Once again supporting the whole favoring thing. So are you going to tell me that if I copy and paste that into my signature I have the right as well. Shoot.... *Goes and does it*

not really.

Oh and Forkboy the whole kissing ass to the mods. "Oh they are people". Oh shut up. We know they are people but we also know they are mods and they are suppose to do their jobs right or at least be fair. Don't show favoring amongst the same members, when the same if not worse, problem happens.
Offline asdf  
#66 Posted : 30 April 2010 06:25:08(UTC)
asdf

Man

forkboy wrote:
asdf wrote:
Laurelles1 wrote:
forkboy wrote:

Hyperbole much? I've made plenty of perfectly sensible contributions to the Debate forum. So sue me for not taking the internet too seriously and wanting to have a giggle at other peoples hypersensitivity from time to time.

The debate forum? The only forum where snide comments and opinionated bull crap is allowed.

Offline The Nimrods  
#67 Posted : 30 April 2010 06:25:58(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
TBH I think that pretty much every mod here does a really bad job.You guys do a lot of things that should be "bannable" but because your mods it's OK.You're like corrupt politicians, we know what you're doing, we just can't do anything about it.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline genocidal king  
#68 Posted : 30 April 2010 06:26:28(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
forkboy wrote:
asdf wrote:
Laurelles1 wrote:
forkboy wrote:

This! Applause to you my good sir!
UserPostedImage
Offline The Nimrods  
#69 Posted : 30 April 2010 06:27:37(UTC)
The Nimrods

genocidal king wrote:
forkboy wrote:
asdf wrote:
Laurelles1 wrote:
forkboy wrote:

Stop kissing ass! Just kidding, I agree as well.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline old.gregg  
#70 Posted : 30 April 2010 06:28:11(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
asdf wrote:
forkboy wrote:
asdf wrote:
Yes because blatantly breaking rules should be ignore for the better of the people who abide the rules. You guys are a bunch of idiots and you are a flat ignorant jerk who should be impaled with his own pointy tail.

I accept I am a jerk but ignorant? No. Besides, I'm not really sure what ignorance has to do with the matter at hand. But ho hum. You are really over-reacting, and it's funny.

What you guys don't realise is that the moderators are not automatons, they are people. They are allowed to find things funny, even if they offend you personally. And it's worth pointing out that just because something offends you does not automatically make that thing offensive in general. Though I am sorry that the picture caused any great deal of offence as it really wasn't meant to.

Also, well spotted Laurelles.

It was against the rules. It says so in the rules posted here on the forum. It sat for 12 hours or more despite many of the mods being online throughout that time, one posting on the thread, some looking at it. None did anything until it was pointed out to be against the rules. That is whats bull crap. Not that it offended me, but that it was against the rules and they did nothing until someone complained.

Well, actually, at the time of posting, I was the only other mod online and only on my phone where it's pretty impossible to delete stuff. If you'd told a mod via pm that it was a 'disturbing' image, it'd of been cleared up as soon as that mod could do so.
-
Offline genocidal king  
#71 Posted : 30 April 2010 06:29:37(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

The Nimrods wrote:
genocidal king wrote:
forkboy wrote:
asdf wrote:
Laurelles1 wrote:
forkboy wrote:

lol, I have no reason to kiss anyones arse dude, I just think forkboy has hit the nail on the head...the internet is over run these days by over officious tits who want to turn it into something it's not. People go online to have a laugh, a joke, and poke fun at each other.
UserPostedImage
Offline asdf  
#72 Posted : 30 April 2010 06:29:53(UTC)
asdf

Man

The Nimrods wrote:
TBH I think that pretty much every mod here does a really bad job.You guys do a lot of things that should be "bannable" but because your mods it's OK.You're like corrupt politicians, we know what you're doing, we just can't do anything about it.

Thanks for joining the cause when all it will do is get you into trouble. It says something.

But alasses, its a losing battle. Like you said, we cant do anything, and they think we're crazy oversensitive idiots. They wonder why they and few others that you could count with one hand are the only ones left? Its cause they drove most of them away with their game of favorites and buddies. If you arent a mod or another jerk then prepare to be socially molested.

Offline genocidal king  
#73 Posted : 30 April 2010 06:30:40(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

asdf wrote:

But alasses

Wtf?
UserPostedImage
Offline asdf  
#74 Posted : 30 April 2010 06:30:56(UTC)
asdf

Man

genocidal king wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
genocidal king wrote:
forkboy wrote:
asdf wrote:
Laurelles1 wrote:
forkboy wrote:

lol, I have no reason to kiss anyones arse dude, I just think forkboy has hit the nail on the head...the internet is over run these days by over officious tits who want to turn it into something it's not. People go online to have a laugh, a joke, and poke fun at each other.

So because it was supposed to be funny he should be allowed to break the rules?

Offline asdf  
#75 Posted : 30 April 2010 06:31:57(UTC)
asdf

Man

genocidal king wrote:
asdf wrote:

But alasses

Wtf?

Dancing

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#76 Posted : 30 April 2010 06:31:58(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Bull crap. I seen many mods online and if no one other than me complained it would of been left up there. But even if no one complained it should of been removed because it's breaking the rules. So it doesn't matter if no one complained or not.

Edited by user 30 April 2010 06:32:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline The Nimrods  
#77 Posted : 30 April 2010 06:32:49(UTC)
The Nimrods

asdf wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

Thanks for joining the cause when all it will do is get you into trouble. It says something.

But alasses, its a losing battle. Like you said, we cant do anything, and they think we're crazy oversensitive idiots. They wonder why they and few others that you could count with one hand are the only ones left? Its cause they drove most of them away with their game of favorites and buddies. If you arent a mod or another jerk then prepare to be socially molested.

Oh no, I'm neutral, I just state my opinion and defend myself as needed, I'm also not sensitive when it comes to arguments,I think it's stupid to play favorites even though I consider myself part of the inner circle and I think the mods aren't that great and ban pretty much everyone they don't like who fucks up but other than that I couldn't give a shit.I also probably won't get banned because I haven't caused any trouble.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline genocidal king  
#78 Posted : 30 April 2010 06:32:53(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

asdf wrote:
genocidal king wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
genocidal king wrote:
forkboy wrote:
asdf wrote:
Laurelles1 wrote:
forkboy wrote:

So because it was supposed to be funny he should be allowed to break the rules?

Why do we need so many rules? It's supposed to be fun, this isnt friggin church camp! Its the Rock Star Game, we're here to have a laugh and a joke, end of story.
UserPostedImage
Offline forkboy  
#79 Posted : 30 April 2010 06:35:07(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
asdf wrote:
forkboy wrote:
asdf wrote:
Laurelles1 wrote:
forkboy wrote:

The debate forum? The only forum where snide comments and opinionated bull crap is allowed.

I'm sorry that I don't feel the need to be pretend friends with everyone on the internet :( And I thought the point you were complaing about was that my snide douchbaggery was being allowed here? ;)

Look, this is getting out of hand, so lemme just say this again. I apologise for posting the image, and you are right, it was against the rules. Like I say, I didn't even consider it being against the rules, primarily because a) it's a cartoon & b) I post on other forums where everybody rags on each other, posts quite offensive stuff about each other, but also regularly meet up, hug and generally realise that we're all just taking the piss. I shall endeavour to keep this in mind, and will refrain from posting the other other funny Cradle of Filth t-shirt, "Touched by Jesus...Fingered by God" and all other pictures.

I shall still however act like a dick when it amuses me because a) I get a reaction which makes it all worthwhile and b) it's who I am, just ask Gildermershina, the poor bastard has to put up with me on a daily basis!

asdf wrote:

In defence of the mods, to my knowledge I've been the only one to call you hypersensitive idiots.

Speaking as a moderator on another forum, I'd only ever remove a post or close a thread if someone actively complained to me because I prefer to see the rules as more flexible guidelines than anything else.

And yeah, I know. Someone trusts me to moderator a forum. Only because nobody posts in it :p

Edited by user 30 April 2010 06:37:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline The Nimrods  
#80 Posted : 30 April 2010 06:35:45(UTC)
The Nimrods

Besides blatant slander there really shouldn't even be rules. The net is full of porn and perverseness, I started cursing at age 7 so that really isn't a problem, censorship is retarded there isn't a point if everyone uses foul language anyway. Who cares? The only problem would be lack of users but there's a pretty strict inner circle of e-friends anyway so who fucking cares.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote: